Jump to content

petition to stop mandatory face masks


Recommended Posts

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Probably be hunted down by a huge throng  of muzzled gimps carrying pitchforks and burning torches now.

Trust me, you are not far off.

 

Not sur if you have read the thread but it is seriously interesting reading, people have wished her dead etc.

 

She's head strong and gives back too. But trhe abuse is off the record

If people aimed as much hate as they did the Gov we wouldn't be in this mess.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,    Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further ac

Know anyone with a photocopier?  I have condensed alot of the information available on: http://laworfiction.com/2020/07/face-covering-litigation-threats-and-administrative-headache/   M

Hats off to the guy that runs this shop. We need thousands more like him.

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Jack said:

Trust me, you are not far off.

 

Not sur if you have read the thread but it is seriously interesting reading, people have wished her dead etc.

 

She's head strong and gives back too. But trhe abuse is off the record

If people aimed as much hate as they did the Gov we wouldn't be in this mess.

 

 

 

She's  brilliant.....she's giving the brainwashed zombies an absolute pasting on there!

 

https://twitter.com/Charbrevolution/with_replies?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1316400019868704769|twgr^share_3%2Ccontainerclick_1&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.davidicke.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FCharbrevolution%2Fstatus%2F1316400019868704769

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites

Section 13K(ii) of the facemask law as it applies to Scotland is a non-medical exemption that can be used by those suffering extreme distress. For instance, if you found yourself dropped right in the middle of a totalitarian dictatorship, you might suffer from extreme distress. If your in Scotland and that happens to you, section 13k(ii) is your get out of jail free card. Its up to them to know the law if they think themselves fit to enforce it, so if they hit you with shit and tell you to go fish, tell them 13k(ii) exemption and let your walking away from them and getting on with life be your answer to them of 'go fish'

 

Only applies in scotland in legal la la land systems.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a God awful experience. Went take my theory test and they wouldn't accept my exemption card. I was told on entry "you will have to go in a self isolation room and you are late already so you will have to rebook" despite being half an hour early like the rest stood outside one metre apart (or whatever it is) waiting outside in the freezing cold. 

 

I then had to go back get a mask from my mums car. Hand sanitizer. Then I was searched before going into the computer room. Told to shhh by the skaty little mare behind the screen as people were doing their tests (I didn't realise.) Then I was told by her that masks shouldn't effect ashma!!! I couldn't fucking breathe. And then told as I emptied my pockets to make sure I stood back to "keep us both safe". Busy body you know the type. 

 

Oh yes and of course to top it all off I failed by 2 🤦‍♂️

 

These people are scum. They broke a lot of laws actually but I don't have the energy to confront them. What am I supposed to do kick off and ruin my future? It's just tyranny. 

Edit

Oh and perhaps because I was standing behind the corner on my own because I didn't want to be stood there 1 metre apart like the rest of them he thought I was late? Pissed me off to no end that has

Edited by Fluke
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

That was a God awful experience. Went take my theory test and they wouldn't accept my exemption card. I was told on entry "you will have to go in a self isolation room and you are late already so you will have to rebook" despite being half an hour early like the rest stood outside one metre apart (or whatever it is) waiting outside in the freezing cold. 

 

I then had to go back get a mask from my mums car. Hand sanitizer. Then I was searched before going into the computer room. Told to shhh by the skaty little mare behind the screen as people were doing their tests (I didn't realise.) Then I was told by her that masks shouldn't effect ashma!!! I couldn't fucking breathe. And then told as I emptied my pockets to make sure I stood back to "keep us both safe". Busy body you know the type. 

 

Oh yes and of course to top it all off I failed by 2 🤦‍♂️

 

These people are scum. They broke a lot of laws actually but I don't have the energy to confront them. What am I supposed to do kick off and ruin my future? It's just tyranny. 

Edit

Oh and perhaps because I was standing behind the corner on my own because I didn't want to be stood there 1 metre apart like the rest of them he thought I was late? Pissed me off to no end that has

 

 Sorry you were put through that,  but I think  you should have kicked off and made a stand.  You had an exemption card, which they would not accept, isn't that illegal? They exacerbated your condition by making you wear a mask. It's absolutely wrong what they did, and should not be allowed to get away with it.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

 Sorry you were put through that,  but I think  you should have kicked off and made a stand.  You had an exemption card, which they would not accept, isn't that illegal? They exacerbated your condition by making you wear a mask. It's absolutely wrong what they did, and should not be allowed to get away with it.

They did and they degraded my condition. "Masks shouldn't effect atsmha". I kick off and they kick me out and then my mum goes.nuts I just don't know what to do for the best. 

 

Shabby way to treat anyone really. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

They did and they degraded my condition. "Masks shouldn't effect atsmha". I kick off and they kick me out and then my mum goes.nuts I just don't know what to do for the best. 

 

Shabby way to treat anyone really. 

 

What did your mum say when you told her they refused to accept your exemption card? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

What did your mum say when you told her they refused to accept your exemption card? 

We just had a row as I was "ranting and raving at her" which I wasn't 🙄

"Sometimes you got to do stuff you don't want to do in life"

 

I thought about writing a review on Google. But then they might not book me in to next year. Trouble is I haven't got any other centres within a 15mile radius. 

 

This was the first time I have worn a mask. Even my father thinks I'm overreacting but as far as I'm concerned it's tyranny. 

 

The thing is I haven't got a pot to piss in and not even employed properly as I'm doing odd jobs, and I'm approaching 28 and I need to get my license which I should have done when I was 17. I would have loved to have told them straight I was almost shaking with anger. 

 

So what do I do suck it up for an hour and then another hour in my test when I can get one. Or make a stand and then not get tested for another year. If I had resources I'd be in a better position. I will definitely write a letter and a complaint but I might have to let it go for a few months which is frustrating. 

 

People don't realise what we are walking into do they. Anyways I'm sorry to rant and get emotional and personal but it's really niggled me actually. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The thing is I haven't got a pot to piss in and not even employed properly as I'm doing odd jobs, and I'm approaching 28 and I need to get my license which I should have done when I was 17. I would have loved to have told them straight I was almost shaking with anger. 

 

If its any consolation to you, I'm now 45 and I've never had a driving licence, and that has never held me back from what I wanted to do. Your circumstances and situation may be different to mine granted, but for the best part of 20+ years, I've managed without being able to own and drive my own car.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

For me I find a car essential so I would wear some sort of face covering for the test....also put in a complaint, though maybe wait until after you’ve passed! I saw a photo of a lady wearing one of those nets they sell lemons/oranges in, plenty of holes to breathe through so you could assure the examiner you won’t be passing out through hypoxia. 😜

Edited by HeartSpirit
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The over the top security - showing of inside pockets etc  is standard in these exams.

 

Yeah guy at desk won't know ins and outs of laws of face masks- probably would have had to insist on speaking to someone higher - or arranged in advanced realistically in these times.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Great info on a lady called lynn Thayer on her twatter feed. Supposedly had great cancer treatment success that the eu don’t like

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Danny has been making some police officers clearly feel uncomfortable - they seem particularly defensive in this video. Perhaps he has pricked their consciences a bit.

 

 

 

Danny has the vibe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...