Yasmina

petition to stop mandatory face masks

I've been at college the the last 2 weeks. Im re-training and taking some new exams.

I've been the only non-mask conformist there througout.  In fact I 've  been the only non-mask conformist that they've had in 3 months of being open again. Only me and 1 other guy between 4 colleges in 3 months of business. That equates to hundreds of students over 3 months!

I've had some very funny looks and the reception by the members of staff is just plain uncomfortable. It's like I'm trying to get them shut down or something the way some of them act? Some take it very personal indeed and I can't work out why..........

Very strange?

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

I've been at college the the last 2 weeks. Im re-training and taking some new exams.

I've been the only non-mask conformist there througout.  In fact I 've  been the only non-mask conformist that they've had in 3 months of being open again. Only me and 1 other guy between 4 colleges in 3 months of business. That equates to hundreds of students over 3 months!

I've had some very funny looks and the reception by the members of staff is just plain uncomfortable. It's like I'm trying to get them shut down or something the way some of them act? Some take it very personal indeed and I can't work out why..........

Very strange?

Stay strong bro. 

• Like 1

Yeah there seems to be there mass intimidation for the mask thing and seems to be increasing.

My brother who has to use the London Underground said at his station there are hordes of transport police at the entrance policing this mask wearing madness.

Thankfully haven't had to use the London Underground since all this nonsense.

I do have to use my local train service soon though and trying to get one of their exempt badges. Bloke told me that they have had extraordinary number of requests for these badges - so I guess that is a good sign that some people at least are trying to fight the madness.

This may give even the most hardened bully boy Covid Marshall pause for thought. Genius! 🤣

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8734357/Man-spotted-wearing-SNAKE-instead-face-mask-takes-ride-bus.html

Man is spotted wearing a SNAKE instead of a face mask as he takes ride on the bus

• Man was spotted wearing huge snake instead of a face mask on a bus yesterday
  • He used the reptile as a covering on Swinton to Manchester service at Salford
  • Shocked passengers watched man take snake off and let it slither on hand rails

Bus passengers nearly had a hissy fit after spotting a man wearing a huge snake instead of a face mask while riding a bus in Salford yesterday

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This may give even the most hardened bully boy Covid Marshall pause for thought. Genius! 🤣

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8734357/Man-spotted-wearing-SNAKE-instead-face-mask-takes-ride-bus.html

Man is spotted wearing a SNAKE instead of a face mask as he takes ride on the bus

• Man was spotted wearing huge snake instead of a face mask on a bus yesterday
  • He used the reptile as a covering on Swinton to Manchester service at Salford
  • Shocked passengers watched man take snake off and let it slither on hand rails

Bus passengers nearly had a hissy fit after spotting a man wearing a huge snake instead of a face mask while riding a bus in Salford yesterday

That's just "snakes" the biscuit! 🙂 

• Haha 2

Had a blowout with a guy in a local post office.

I have to go in there as part of my job and he said you have to wear a mask.

Where do I stand on this, can my employer insist on it?

The way I see it he either lets me in or I dont go in......

18 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Had a blowout with a guy in a local post office.

I have to go in there as part of my job and he said you have to wear a mask.

Where do I stand on this, can my employer insist on it?

The way I see it he either lets me in or I dont go in......

Just say you’re exempt under the legislation. Leave it at that. It’s there in black and white.

• Like 1

His words to other customers are get out.

no joke.  he said he would rather not have them in the store, he said to them he doesnt care about exemptions.

What a complete clown!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vinny79 said:

no joke.  he said he would rather not have them in the store, he said to them he doesnt care about exemptions.

What a complete clown!

Another one digging his own grave. That's discrimination. He wants to watch himself. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

Another one digging his own grave. That's discrimination. He wants to watch himself. 

This. You could seek damages. 

i was never into who was better than the other.

I think with the next installment of restrictions would probably see masks worn outside at all times.

I see this festering

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

So, is that Liam wearing the mask?

If so, it's not covering his nose and it's useless so any perceived benefits or protection are completely null and void. 

"Who are you calling stupid, stupid?" 😂

I'm siding with Noel.

Edited by HAARPING_On
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, vinny79 said:

What a complete clown!

For clown read c**t.

On 9/15/2020 at 10:52 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Noel Gallagher on refusing to wear a COVID mask

I see censorship is strong

Edit looks like it was removed by the owner.

No idea on whose instructions

Edited by Jack

Toured a few shops locally with my exemption card around my neck. No one has said shit to me in the supermarkets, but went into a pharmacy for some CBD oil and the cashier asked me to put on a mask as soon as I came through the door. I just said NO and pointed to the lanyard, then ordered the oil. She served me but seemed a bit surprised. I'm guessing I was the first person to refuse in there. I don't know what it's like elsewhere but here in Wales I notice the majority of shop assistants just don't care, unless they're a total jobsworth who loves a bit of aggro most don't want a confrontation. I don't blame them, working a minimum wage job in retail really isn't worth potentially losing your teeth if you tell the wrong person to muzzle up.

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 11:52 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Noel Gallagher on refusing to wear a COVID mask

That one was pulled pronto.

Excellent analysis from Noel Gallagher ........

He fumed: "Listen to me ... it's not a law. There's too many f****** liberties being taken away from us now. I've been in shops today. [They said], 'You have to wear a mask.' Says who? I choose not to wear one. If I get the virus, it's on me.

Noel, 53, also hit out at the small print in the UK law that says people don't have to wear a face covering if they are eating or drinking, as he said the virus won't leave people alone just because they're having a snack.

He added: "I was going up to Manchester the other week and some guy's going, 'Can you put your mask on,' on the train, 'because the transport police will get on and fine you a thousand pounds. But you don't have to put it on if you're eating.' So I was saying: Oh right, this killer virus that's sweeping through the train is gonna come and attack me, but see me having a sandwich and go, leave him, he's having his lunch?"

And the 'Black Star Dancing' hitmaker can't understand why some establishments are exempt from the rule. Speaking on the Matt Morgan podcast, he said: "Why do you have to wear one when you're having a f****** haircut, but you don't have to wear one in the pub?"The whole thing's b*******. You're supposed to wear them in Selfridges, yet you can f****** go down the pub and be surrounded by every f****** ****. It's like, Oh actually, we don't have the virus in pubs but we have it in Selfridges? Oh right."

https://www.msn.com/en-in/entertainment/hollywood/noel-gallagher-refuses-to-wear-a-mask-amid-pandemic-theyre-pointless/ar-BB1963KX

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Indonesia: Mask violators made to dig graves for Covid-19 victims 

image.jpeg.a76428f7c404bdb4ef9cfa8d5cf53f7e.jpeg

I think they are digging their own graves!