Yasmina

petition to stop mandatory face masks

1 hour ago, zArk said:

BUS WANKERS

Gets me every time. Incidentally, my missus plays online games with James Buckley (Jay) on Twitch.

He is a top guy.

More than half of mask wearers (58%) have severely negative attitudes towards non-mask wearers. Meanwhile, 68% of people who did not break lockdown rules also have strong negative views about those who are breaking them, while 60% of participants said they hated or resented stockpilers (preppers.) "As furlough starts to come to an end, people's stress levels go through the roof and they're starting to feel like it's safer to blame other people, and that is fermenting a social division."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-britons-more-divided-over-face-masks-and-lockdown-rules-than-brexit-poll-suggests-12068702

Well these petitions are not going so well,wales for masks monday now.

Hope all these mask wearers don`t turn into the way michael jackson was MK Ultra mind controlled and spoke very softly.

12 hours ago, Fifth element said:

Hope all these mask wearers don`t turn into the way michael jackson was MK Ultra mind controlled and spoke very softly.

theyre all out of breath. pulling the mask to get proper air... the walking dead who dont notice will be slowly damaging their organs ..lungs, liver, heart, through low 02 and high co2

this is part of the plan to tip as many over the health edge to susceptibility to 'corona' illness

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2020 at 7:26 AM, zArk said:

BUS WANKERS

Ha ha reminded me of the scene from Withnail and I

• Haha 1

Mandatory masks in shops here in Wales from tomorrow which means I'll now have to hang a Hidden Disabilities exemption card in a lanyard around my neck for the benefit of the shop assistants. If there is any resistance to that I have a nice little legal letter to show them outlining the various reasons they could be sued for discrimination if they refuse entry. As for the zombies willingly engaged in this mask wearing Satanic ritual, if they say anything negative about my non-compliance they'll get a mouthful of venom from me which will shake them far more than a fake fucking virus.

LET BATTLE COMMENCE! 😁  

• Like 8

Disposable masks contain plastics which pollute water and can harm wildlife who eat them or become tangled in them.

But with the public being told to cover their faces, environmental groups say hundreds of thousands, even millions, of single-use masks are being dumped outdoors, blighting towns and the countryside.

As part of its Great British Beach Clean, running from 18 to 25 September, the Marine Conservation Society is asking volunteers to record how many they pick up.

Laura Foster, the organisation's head of clean seas, said: "Just look at rivers such as the Thames and you'll see them floating by.

"When they're whole, wildlife's going to get tangled in it or the plastic's going to be ingested.

They aren't going to biodegrade either, although they will break up, introducing more microplastics into the sea and the food chain."

Amelia Womack, deputy leader of the Green Party of England and Wales, said the surge in disposable mask use came "at a time when we are clearly drowning in plastic".

She called for "stronger government guidance", with the public potentially being asked to wear coverings "for years" if the pandemic continues.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54057799

(I expect that rather than banning the useless and environmentally damaging polypropylene masks, they will start issuing fines for irresponsible disposal, another little earner.)

Edited by Velma

1 hour ago, Storm in the garden said:

Very proud of the Irish, putting us Scots to shame! No retreat! No surrender! Love it! But they haven't quite got the hang of the coronavirus song, singing "aye aye yippee yippee yay..."

• Like 1

That titted muzzle on the horse reminds me of the scene in the film Weird Science where two teens strapped bras on their heads while creating a woman with their computer. It's definitely every bit as surreal.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Velma said:

(I expect that rather than banning the useless and environmentally damaging polypropylene masks, they will start issuing fines for irresponsible disposal, another little earner.)

Which just goes to show that the "Greens" don't really give a flying fuck about the environment, and all they really want is to get their open-toed sandals under the table so they can get their snouts in the globalist trough. 

Here in Ireland they made a gay, green TD who has connections with a British paedophile as  "Minister for Children" WTF?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

Here in Ireland they made a gay, green TD who has connections with a British paedophile as  "Minister for Children" WTF?

The only credentials you need in politics.

• Like 2

My saga with the dentist rumbles on tomorrow. I visited the dental hygienist recently, told em wasnt wearing a mask. It was all a big deal, they had to reschedule me for a time late in the afternoon so I wouldnt encounter any other clients. Then when I arrived for my appointment to their obvious dismay I refused the temp check gun to my forehead and pointed to my wrist. When my dental hygienist visit was done they scheduled my next dental appt for december. They called me this week to let me know they had been talking to the HSE in Ireland and they said that on account of the rising covid cases all clients would need to wear a mask from now on in addition to taking the gun to the forehead. I have since consulted my lawyer. She has advised me to call them and let to them know that I would like them to state their position in writing as I understand that this is not legally sound advice as I wish to refer this to a lawyer. I love being the bad guy😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Velma said:

The only credentials you need in politics.

Sounds a bit over-qualified.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, owen said:

My saga with the dentist rumbles on tomorrow. I visited the dental hygienist recently, told em wasnt wearing a mask. It was all a big deal, they had to reschedule me for a time late in the afternoon so I wouldnt encounter any other clients. Then when I arrived for my appointment to their obvious dismay I refused the temp check gun to my forehead and pointed to my wrist. When my dental hygienist visit was done they scheduled my next dental appt for december. They called me this week to let me know they had been talking to the HSE in Ireland and they said that on account of the rising covid cases all clients would need to wear a mask from now on in addition to taking the gun to the forehead. I have since consulted my lawyer. She has advised me to call them and let to them know that I would like them to state their position in writing as I understand that this is not legally sound advice as I wish to refer this to a lawyer. I love being the bad guy😀

Well done. Justice guy more like.

26 minutes ago, owen said:

You might also want to ask the dentist how they can possibly examine the inside of your mouth while you are wearing a mask. 🤔 🙄 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AndyJ said:

That titted muzzle on the horse reminds me of the scene in the film Weird Science where two teens strapped bras on their heads while creating a woman with their computer. It's definitely every bit as surreal.

One of the best movies of all time! :classic_laugh: :classic_cool:

That poor horse though, I hope that's not real, and if it is, that woman is an idiot.

Bras-on-head-llo.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

Well done. Justice guy more like.

Agreed BlueSky, those of us resisting masks are not the bad guys/girls, we are the people with common sense and courage to stand up to this lunacy from the satan worshipers. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Messenger said:

, those of us resisting masks are not the bad guys/girls,

as popular as tax avoidance schemes

everyone wants to be involved but most aint got the guts so hate those that do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get harassed again in the hospital, the guards harass you on door & try to intimidate you saying your temperature is too high, then say they are just doing their job to try & make you feel guilty..then I get harassment when I go to xray department & when I show them my exemption they still intimidate me & TRY & demand I tell them what my disability is.

Then she tells me im the 1st person whos claimed they are exempt.

I do not consent to covidsharia you fucking fake weirdo.

Face-Covering-Exemption.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zArk said:

as popular as tax avoidance schemes

everyone wants to be involved but most aint got the guts so hate those that do

I haven't filed a tax return since 2016, there's not much to it, just write 12 for your number of dependents so that you get the least amount taken from your check, then at the end of the year, don't file. If they come knocking on my door I will have a video camera waiting for them and a list of questions starting with Pizzagate, the Greada treaty, and the secret space program. They don't want to fuck with me, I don't have much to lose at this point. I've had my fun and I'm ready to leave at any time. I've seen enough of this shit show.