petition to stop mandatory face masks

4 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Imagine signing up for the army and finding yourself assigned to 77th Brigade having to make a complete tit of yourself on Internet forums. ?

The section monitoring the DI forum output would certainly taken heavy casualties trying to process FE thinking expressed over the last few months.:classic_huh:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,    Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further ac

Know anyone with a photocopier?  I have condensed alot of the information available on: http://laworfiction.com/2020/07/face-covering-litigation-threats-and-administrative-headache/   M

Hats off to the guy that runs this shop. We need thousands more like him.

Posted Images

I just thought of this.

"If a bus has ten passengers, every single passenger is  made to wear a mask, then who are they protecting by wearing a mask..? it cancels itself out by it's own reasoning " 

And the same for an aeroplane...and  a train..It makes no sense at all..?

8 hours ago, wmania said:

The full workings of the coronavirus are yet to be understood if you believe the virus exists. Once you dig up the original scientific papers, you will discover that they have never proven its existence and all the medical "mysteries" clear up. Masks do not stop a fictitious virus.

Dosent exist? So, for example, all the microscopic images out there are fake. And all the microbiologists are bought and paid for. And all the labs working on a vaccine are working with something that doesn’t exist.

Perhaps you should visit all the intensive care units around the world, observe the common symptoms and suffering, talk with the medical staff. I mean the world’s doctors and nurses aren’t all coming out and saying there’s nothing going on here, nothing new, now are they.

Sure you can read a few maverick doctors’ and scientists‘ essays on the virus who oppose consensus view, but they are a tiny minority. They are not the majority of independent medical free thinkers.

David has taught me over the years to look to the independent scientists. To gauge their overall viewpoint. This I have done. It takes ages to get to understand some of the parlance and further ages to read all the research and opinions. Once done the inevitable conclusion is that the virus exists and it’s worth wearing facemasks on public transport.

Edited by Penniston
20 minutes ago, Penniston said:

Dosent exist? So, for example, all the microscopic images out there are fake. And all the microbiologists are bought and paid for. And all the labs working on a vaccine are working with something that doesn’t exist.

Perhaps you should visit all the intensive care units around the world, observe the common symptoms and suffering, talk with the medical staff. I mean the world’s doctors and nurses aren’t all coming out and saying there’s nothing going on here, nothing new, now are they.

Sure you can read a few maverick doctors’ and scientists‘ essays on the virus who oppose consensus view, but they are a tiny minority. They are not the majority of independent medical free thinkers.

David has taught me over the years to look to the independent scientists. To gauge their overall viewpoint. This I have done. It takes ages to get to understand some of the parlance and further ages to read all the research and opinions. Once done the inevitable conclusion is that the virus exists and it’s worth wearing facemasks on public transport.

It doesn't exist. What does exist is the flu which always has done and always will do. All they have done is given the flu a scary propoganded name and labelled it with every symptom under the sun to further push forward all this agenda 21 shite. It's not that hard to see 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
33 minutes ago, Penniston said:

. Once done the inevitable conclusion is that the virus exists and it’s worth wearing facemasks on public transport.

If that is the case then by that reasoning we should ALL be wearing masks every minute every hour of every day,  not just on the bus.

Because unless you live far far away from other humans if you don't wear one you won't be protecting anyone.

Edited by shadowmoon
13 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

If that is the case then by that reasoning we should ALL be wearing masks every minute every hour of every day,  not just on the bus.

Because unless you live far far away from other humans if you don't wear one you won't be protecting anyone.

Its all about risk and reducing the risk.

The continual wearing of masks all the time has some drawbacks and side effects, both mental and physical. However that’s not what the thread is about. It’s about wearing them on public transport. Most journeys are an hour or less, and wearing a mask isn’t too much to ask. As for our freedoms and civil liberties re masks and transport give me a break. I’ll do the right thing on public transport, wear the mask, and fight the elite elsewhere.

Just now, Penniston said:

The continual wearing of masks all the time has some drawbacks and side effects, both mental and physical. However that’s not what the thread is about. It’s about wearing them on public transport. Most journeys are an hour or less, and wearing a mask isn’t too much to ask. As for our freedoms and civil liberties re masks and transport give me a break. I’ll do the right thing on public transport, wear the mask, and fight the elite elsewhere.

you wear a mask.

the other passengers all wear a mask.

the driver wears a  mask.

who are you protecting and how?

you aren't protecting others as they are already protected by their own masks, they are protecting you with their masks but you are protected by your own mask.

people without a mask are not to be allowed to travel on public transport, so they are protected by removing their freedom of movement.

I will not wear a mask anywhere for anyone. I wont take a plane, ferry, train or bus if they insist on me wearing one.  I wont enter any building, imcluding a medical building if Im required to wear one. For sure it means I must make sacrifices to adapt but thats what needs to be done to stand upto this nonsense. Masks cause harm period. Scientific studies prove that, any dubious gains from wearing them will be more than negated by the physical harm wearing them, not to mention standing up for our freedoms and what we believe to be right

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Penniston said:

I experienced first-hand how medical nonsense played out during the Zika hoax of 2016. It made me realise that doctors are conditioned to only look for a bacterial or viral cause and how the world can be pushed into action without looking at the basic medical details. Medicine is an industry that is more religion than science.

Microscopic images - What are these artifacts depicted in the photos? Do they belong to viruses?

Common symptoms - There ain't any. The list of symptoms associated with Covid-19 gets longer by the day.

"A new virus" is a common strategy deployed by the cult - AIDS, swine-flu, SARS, Zika. In fact, the inconsistencies and anomalies of AIDS are remarkably close to that of Covid-19.

• Like 1

As I commented yesterday, I boarded my bus again this morning wearing a face covering.

I went upstairs to the top deck, and there were NO OTHER passengers up there.

So I took off my mask. By not wearing a face covering where there are NO other passengers around me, who exactly is "in danger"?

Bus companies are expected to ensure passengers respect 'social-distancing' guidelines, AND to wear face coverings.

Surely if ALL passengers are expected to wear face coverings, then there is NO NEED for 'social-distancing' measures on public transport.

It's got to be one or the other, having both makes absolutely no sense.

Sick people need to wear face coverings to prevent the 'spread' of this bogus virus. Perfectly healthy people shouldn't have to, and if they don't then it should be at their own risk only.

I do note once again that it was only the black Africans who weren't wearing face-coverings on the bus home this evening. (an actual observation, not me being racist at all)

• Like 1
On 6/16/2020 at 10:34 AM, Penniston said:

Do you work for 77th Brigade? You'd think so judging by that reply.

If you'd really done your homework you would have concluded long ago that this "narrative" has more holes in it than a large block of mature cheese and the government are making this up as they go along. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 6/16/2020 at 10:34 AM, Penniston said:

it’s worth wearing facemasks on public transport.

jeeze .. they dont work for viruses#

sort your head out and stop listening to bullshit

its not a bacterial pathogen

This 30 min monologue from David Icke covers this issue  ...It's the humorous story of his trip over from the Isle of white for an interview in London ... they tried to get him to wear a mask on the ferry ... he refused ... he says marching is a waste of time ( and by extension petitions) ... just refuse to wear ...what they gona do?  

https://www.infowars.com/face-masks-why-i-wont-acquiesce-to-stupid-david-icke/

David comes over very firm that he will not back down on this issue , so if face masks do become mandatory in most places we may see him being arrested .

Edited by oz93666
40 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

The title of the Infowars article looks like a thinly veiled criticism of David ("stupid: David") 

That's quiet ridiculous ...Alex Jones is against wearing masks  

dancing around the issue is perpetuating the shit

youll be surprised how many others, keeping their head down, agree with you

"face masks cause me hypercapnia" 

lol

On 6/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Penniston said:

*TROLL ALERT*

8 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

*TROLL ALERT*

Whether he is or not , you don't win  the debate by calling someone a troll .. I doubt he is , half of the public are in favor of  face masks ...

You have to explain that the informed opinion varies from those who think the virus doesn't even exist ... to those who believe it does exist ,  but even going on official figures , it's no worse than the common flue .... 

The whole mask (and BLM) thing is about forcing everybody into mindless conformity and obedience . 

On 6/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, Yasmina said:

Hey guys, 

Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further action. I know a lot of you think petitions don't do much, but we have another motive behind this. 

Thank you! 

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/181/262/966/stop-mandatory-face-masks-on-public-transport-in-the-uk/