Jump to content

petition to stop mandatory face masks


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,    Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further ac

Know anyone with a photocopier?  I have condensed alot of the information available on: http://laworfiction.com/2020/07/face-covering-litigation-threats-and-administrative-headache/   M

Hats off to the guy that runs this shop. We need thousands more like him.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KillBill said:

Walked by an elderly couple today, both wearing masks outside in hot weather. The endless propaganda has some of them in a state of fear, and in some cases no relatives or friends to help. Once the weather gets colder, are they going to still enforce the elderly into socially distanced queues outside of shops in the wet?

It's disgraceful how the elderly are affected by this scam, expect to see more cases like the tweet below 😟

 

 

Just gone on that Twitter thread. Some clown is trying to compare an obvious fitness fanatic who can run miles in a mask to elderly people whose health issues he knows nothing about. You can't argue with that level of stupidity.

Edited by Shy Talk
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just called the doctor to see about getting a letter of exemption re masks. I have an element of claustrophobia but of course thats not my main reason. I was stunned to hear they do not provide this service, unreal. She suggested I wear one of those plastic things, visors  ?, instead. Disgraceful state of affairs. What can I do now, call another doctor, go to a lawyer?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The problem is that we citizens got to deal with people who can't be reasoned, people who pertinently know they're being lying and fooling the public but would do anything to keep their job.

It may be checked that masks aren't made mandatory for children under 10 to 12 y/o depending on the country. Why ? Because it's officially admitted that masks at these young ages present CHOKING HAZARDS… 

But WHAT ABOUT 'THE VIRUS' ?

Young children being the most vulnerable to 'contamination' or 'viral disease', was it more important to protect them from the risk of choking by wearing a mask or from that of DYING by getting 'infected' ?

If there WAS a virus, if the pandemic WAS real, we people's main and first responsibility as intelligent human beings would be to protect our children against that threat. The official 'virus' propaganda and enforcement of mask wear in public places by governments therefore DO NOT aim in any way at protecting the youngest children from infection or death.

If so and since the fact of wearing masks would expose them to choking hazards, these young children should be plain FORBIDDEN from accessing public places or travelling in public transports where according to the official propaganda they are exposed to the 'virus' like the rest of the population.

Just like about vaccinations being mandatory or not depending on the country, the management of the alleged 'pandemic' and related 'contagion hazard' at European scale is pure non-sense and incoherence from start to end, the most blatant demonstration of it being provided by that surrealistic masked bal.

The reality is that COVID-19 being an American job planned and started by and from the USA, the recent strengthening of COVID rules by the American at home to support their own war against an emerging superpower is relayed by servile European governments because the EU is nothing more than the European half of the US Empire.

You may notice that even though being gathered a dozen in a small studio where air is recycled (AC), talking to or YELLING at each other for the mandatory wear of masks, our media people and their guests themselves do NOT wear masks, because just like Trump said it wouldn't look presidential for him to wear one, it would also make our media people look too ridiculous for the public not to realize how indecent it all is.

It's really saddening and shameful for citizens to see their leaders play COMEDY when shown by news reports wearing masks in the street just to BOW to the USA, and you may see news reporters wearing masks when filmed outdoor too. You may then wonder whether all these government and media people don't realize or just don't even CARE being pretending to 'show the example' by actually doing the STRICT OPPOSITE of what's recommended or imposed to the population : wearing masks in CLOSED spaces…

How much incoherent, idiotic and pathetic do you have to behave so that the large public start to notice there's something wrong ?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/14/politics/us-china-military-pressure/index.html

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, owen said:

I just called the doctor to see about getting a letter of exemption re masks. I have an element of claustrophobia but of course thats not my main reason. I was stunned to hear they do not provide this service, unreal. She suggested I wear one of those plastic things, visors  ?, instead. Disgraceful state of affairs. What can I do now, call another doctor, go to a lawyer?

https://www.civicmc.nhs.uk/files/2020/06/Face-Covering-Exemption-Cards.pdf

 

Hi Im the same, I have asma and claustrophobia, I emailed my MP and told him I cant wear one, (but even without those I still wouldnt wear one) he told me I didnt have to wear one and to to call my doctor for a letter of exemption, she said they dont do that but told me to go to the above link and print off one of the labels on there to show to shops etc. I did that and tried it at my local co-op this morning and it worked fine.

The guy behind the till was almost passing out from wearing one. Ive also ordered one from that hidden disability website lsaw on here before the site went down.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been out in the town where I live, 99.9% mask compliance from everyone in the shops.

I won't be wearing a muzzle and have a hidden disabilities card if questioned.

 

One shop did question me, SPORTS DIRECT , and I politely stated  that I was exempt, which stopped the security guard in his tracks. 😅

 

One thing I did notice, and has been mentioned above, is lots of old people struggling for breath with the masks on. And the local shopping centre have taken the seating areas out so you can't sit down.

 

Here comes that second wave, first one was old people in care homes, second will be old people in masks... OXYGEN DEFICIENCY...Underhand genocide coming to a place near you folks, right before your eyes...

Edited by HAARPING_On
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, owen said:

I just called the doctor to see about getting a letter of exemption re masks. I have an element of claustrophobia but of course thats not my main reason. I was stunned to hear they do not provide this service, unreal. She suggested I wear one of those plastic things, visors  ?, instead. Disgraceful state of affairs. What can I do now, call another doctor, go to a lawyer?

 

Owen, I'd recommend you watch this from 5 minutes in and you'll then know why you can't get a doctor's note or clarification from Public Health England.

 

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-22nd-july-2020

 

It's all about deliberate confusion and getting the public to become law enforcers...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, owen said:

I just called the doctor to see about getting a letter of exemption re masks. I have an element of claustrophobia but of course thats not my main reason. I was stunned to hear they do not provide this service, unreal. She suggested I wear one of those plastic things, visors  ?, instead. Disgraceful state of affairs. What can I do now, call another doctor, go to a lawyer?

 

I keep hearing this . I don’t know why people think they need exemption from a doctor. Just go to the TFL site for example and print off an exemption card or download to your phone. You don’t need to be revealing your medical history to anyone, certainly not to a croaky voiced teenage shop assistant nor a fellow shopper. 
http://content.tfl.gov.uk/face-covering-exemption-card.pdf

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone posted a big summary of science quotes & references but I can't find it to reply.

 

I used it to produce this...

 

image.png.332f7feafbfce3510bbe270cfb23b2f7.png

I made all the tinyurl's to make it easier for sheeple. If you have the original diagram that was posted you should easily be able to see which tinurl matches which quoted article.

 

Please print and distribute freely!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Just been out in the town where I live, 99.9% mask compliance from everyone in the shops.

I won't be wearing a muzzle and have a hidden disabilities card if questioned.

 

One shop did question me, SPORTS DIRECT , and I politely stated  that I was exempt, which stopped the security guard in his tracks. 😅

 

One thing I did notice, and has been mentioned above, is lots of old people struggling for breath with the masks on. And the local shopping centre have taken the seating areas out so you can't sit down.

 

Here comes that second wave, first one was old people in care homes, second will be old people in masks... OXYGEN DEFICIENCY...Underhand genocide coming to a place near you folks, right before your eyes...

 

Yeah so I had a conversation with this old guy who was experiencing difficulty and I told him that old people in care homes were killed by given a wrong treatment etc...... then I went on to say do not have vaccine because it contains fetal tissue, cancer etc.....  He then said me and my sister had flu jabs before and not had a problem at all.

At this point, I cut my losses and wished them best of luck and ended the conversation.

 

Then a poor awake shop assistant who knows the agenda has to wear it for 8 hrs. That's a hard one because knowing what you know. He told me (if you are reading this 😉) in this shop I didn't have to provide a proof etc..... let me in on it. So why nurses are only allowed up to 4 hrs at a time and shop assistants have to wear them for 8 hrs.

Having said this, there were staff in more kind supermaket which I won't mention the name allowed staff to work without.

 

We need a solution to save people because they know the story but unsure what to do to break it. 😞

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Coldrum said:

Owl Bird Backup , 

 

 

Sorry but I've only watched 2 mins of it and I have a problem with it.

Hindu followers also wear a red string too and he is wearing it on his right wrist. If you look at the clip of Bill Clinton, he's in front of Hindu followers and wearing it on his right too. But likes of Madonna wearing it on her left as it should.

 

Wiki entry says his parents are both Hindus.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This face mask rule must be messing up their facial recognition cameras and software. Wonder if they really want us wearing masks. If it becomes the new norm and people take to wearing masks like in China the facial recognition technology goes out the window. 

 

Just a thought.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Just been out in the town where I live, 99.9% mask compliance from everyone in the shops.

I won't be wearing a muzzle and have a hidden disabilities card if questioned.

 

One shop did question me, SPORTS DIRECT , and I politely stated  that I was exempt, which stopped the security guard in his tracks. 😅

 

One thing I did notice, and has been mentioned above, is lots of old people struggling for breath with the masks on. And the local shopping centre have taken the seating areas out so you can't sit down.

 

Here comes that second wave, first one was old people in care homes, second will be old people in masks... OXYGEN DEFICIENCY...Underhand genocide coming to a place near you folks, right before your eyes...

 

Went to local supermarket,  minus mask.

People pointing at me, almost running away..

Consumerism is all they want..

So sad.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

This face mask rule must be messing up their facial recognition cameras and software. Wonder if they really want us wearing masks. If it becomes the new norm and people take to wearing masks like in China the facial recognition technology goes out the window. 

 

Just a thought.

BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese company says it has developed the country’s first facial recognition technology that can identify people when they are wearing a mask, as most are these days because of the coronavirus, and help in the fight against the disease.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-facial-recognition/even-mask-wearers-can-be-idd-china-facial-recognition-firm-says-idUSKBN20W0WL

 

As for these people,
they vote for what they want, they get what they vote for, and, by God!
they deserve nothing better! They are being beaten with whips of their
own choosing, and if I had my way they should be chastised with
scorpions.”
Robert Tressell

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well today i have visited a large Tesco's  , also Aldi ,a baker's and news agents 

No problem's unmuzzled here today , hidden disability card flashed in bakers .

But i am well over six feet , with a face like a bag of spanner's , so left alone 

Which is nice ,

I do feel for the OAPs walking about muzzled & looking fearful ,  wearing them on the streets while dragging loaded shopping trollies is madness and a day like today it's sweltering hot !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

As for these people,
they vote for what they want, they get what they vote for, and, by God!
they deserve nothing better! They are being beaten with whips of their
own choosing, and if I had my way they should be chastised with
scorpions.”
Robert Tressell

 

You can't be too critical of the people because all the major political parties are owned. An example of this is that all the major parties have a virtually identical climate change agenda.

They also own MSM, so any minor parties or individual politicians who might oppose the agenda don't get any coverage, and the fact that they own social media platforms as well means that anyone who has a moral compass simply doesn't get a look in. The simple fact is that all the options available to the public are equally or almost equally as bad as each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The legislation that has been passed, via Statutory Instrument 2020 No. 791, for mandatory wearing of face coverings in "a relevant place" are the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Wearing of Face Coverings in a Relevant Place) (England) Regulations 2020.

 

The Regs are very similar to those passed for the mandatory wearing of face coverings on public transport and contain the same exemptions.

 

Little do the public seem to know that we have been given such easy get out clauses from having to wear the wretched things. Basically, as most members here are aware of I am sure, if wearing one would cause distress (section 4(1)(b)), you don't have to. If wearing one could cause harm (section d), you don't have to.

 

As far as I am concerned it has been proven beyond doubt that face coverings are harmful in that they inhibit oxygen intake and raise CO2 to dangerous levels. Not to mention the anxiety involved and possible physical discomfort and skin reactions around the face and ears. Therefore, in knowing this, wearing a face covering would cause me extreme distress and cause me harm so I am exempt and so, I would suggest, is pretty much anyway else aside from the most ardent and hardened virtue signaller.

 

Here is a reminder of the exemptions.

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/791/made

 

4.—(1) For the purposes of regulation 3(1), the circumstances in which a person (“P”) has a reasonable excuse include those where—

 

(a)P cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering—

(i)because of any physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability (within the meaning of section 6 of the Equality Act 2010(10)), or

(ii)without severe distress;

 

(b)P is accompanying, or providing assistance to, another person (“B”) and B relies on lip reading to communicate with P;

 

(c)P removes their face covering to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to themselves or others;

 

(d)P is entering or within a relevant place to avoid injury, or to escape a risk of harm, and does not have a face covering with them;

 

(e)it is reasonably necessary for P to eat or drink, P removes their face covering to eat or drink;

 

(f)P has to remove their face covering to take medication;

 

(g)a person responsible for a relevant place or an employee of that person acting in the course of their employment, requires that P remove their face covering in order to verify P’s identity;

 

(h)in a registered pharmacy, an employee of that registered pharmacy acting in the course of their employment, requires that P remove their face covering in order to assist in the provision of healthcare or healthcare advice to P;

 

(i)a relevant person requests that P remove their face covering.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

 

You can't be too critical of the people because all the major political parties are owned. An example of this is that all the major parties have a virtually identical climate change agenda.

They also own MSM, so any minor parties or individual politicians who might oppose the agenda don't get any coverage, and the fact that they own social media platforms as well means that anyone who has a moral compass simply doesn't get a look in. The simple fact is that all the options available to the public are equally or almost equally as bad as each other.

I know this, you know this..we found it out.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

 

I have suggested to others before to not vote,, "but dude if you don't  vote you have no say in what happens."

 

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

4.—(1) For the purposes of regulation 3(1), the circumstances in which a person (“P”) has a reasonable excuse include those where—

 

 

(a)P cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering—

(i)because of any physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability (within the meaning of section 6 of the Equality Act 2010(10)), or

(ii)without severe distress;

 

(b)P is accompanying, or providing assistance to, another person (“B”) and B relies on lip reading to communicate with P;

 

(c)P removes their face covering to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to themselves or others;

 

(d)P is entering or within a relevant place to avoid injury, or to escape a risk of harm, and does not have a face covering with them;

 

(e)it is reasonably necessary for P to eat or drink, P removes their face covering to eat or drink;

 

(f)P has to remove their face covering to take medication;

 

(g)a person responsible for a relevant place or an employee of that person acting in the course of their employment, requires that P remove their face covering in order to verify P’s identity;

 

(h)in a registered pharmacy, an employee of that registered pharmacy acting in the course of their employment, requires that P remove their face covering in order to assist in the provision of healthcare or healthcare advice to P;

 

(i)a relevant person requests that P remove their face covering.

 

 I'll do a leaflet. Here's one I did earlier...

 

mask-leaflet.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I know this, you know this..we found it out.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

 

I have suggested to others before to not vote,, "but dude if you don't  vote you have no say in what happens."

 

The hilarious part is, the guy who's leading our country now received less than 14% of the peoples votes (22.2% of a 62.9% turnout).

This means that a guy who's party received 665k votes is telling over 4 million people who never voted for him to wear a mask??

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...