Everything to do with masks / face coverings

Yasmina

8 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

They're also harmful inasmuch as they have a bad psychological effect on people like me who've never worn one.

I have nightmares about these gimp muzzled fuckwits around me.

I flatly refuse to wear one. They can muzzle me when the put me in the fucking box. When I'm dead, they can do whatever the fuck they want, they can give ass as many boosters as they like. The first cunt that comes her to try to force me to take his fucking death shot is going first. I might be old, but I can still look after myself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What is it with these so-called "alternative comedy" type shows having fully masked-up idiots in the audience? C4 with Joe Lycett, now Frankie Boyle's once-edgy New World Order (yeah right).

The thought process of these goons...."oh yeah, I'm a fan of outspoken, foul-mouthed political satire" so they happily attend these recordings completely suffocated under a black gimp covering. 

Is there anywhere left on TV where they don't try to normalise this sick and stupid fetish?

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

What is it with these so-called "alternative comedy" type shows having fully masked-up idiots in the audience? C4 with Joe Lycett, now Frankie Boyle's once-edgy New World Order (yeah right).

The thought process of these goons...."oh yeah, I'm a fan of outspoken, foul-mouthed political satire" so they happily attend these recordings completely suffocated under a black gimp covering. 

Is there anywhere left on TV where they don't try to normalise this sick and stupid fetish?

You watch tv?

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a mask on today, for the hell of it, and looked in the mirror. I looked and felt bloody ridiculous and immediately tore it off in disgust. How do people tolerate being gagged? It’s stifling!

I had to go to a public building today to attend an appointment and was greeted at the door by a female wanna-be Stasi security guard. She said, “use the hand-sanitiser!”

So I showed her my hands and said, ”I’m wearing gloves” which I was, wooly ones. She said it again, ordering me to use the hand-sanitiser. I held my hands out in dismay and said, “but I’m wearing gloves.”

By then she was flummoxed and couldn’t say anything, she tossed her head back as if to say, ffs… and let me walk past, without removing my gloves to sanitise my hands and replacing them in the gloves.

Nobody mentioned the fact that I was unmasked lol. But they had a young woman, whose sole job was to spray and clean the tables and chairs people had been using, once they left.

Crazy!

19 hours ago, Velma said:

I tried a mask on today, for the hell of it, and looked in the mirror. I looked and felt bloody ridiculous and immediately tore it off in disgust. How do people tolerate being gagged? It’s stifling!

I had to go to a public building today to attend an appointment and was greeted at the door by a female wanna-be Stasi security guard. She said, “use the hand-sanitiser!”

So I showed her my hands and said, ”I’m wearing gloves” which I was, wooly ones. She said it again, ordering me to use the hand-sanitiser. I held my hands out in dismay and said, “but I’m wearing gloves.”

By then she was flummoxed and couldn’t say anything, she tossed her head back as if to say, ffs… and let me walk past, without removing my gloves to sanitise my hands and replacing them in the gloves.

Nobody mentioned the fact that I was unmasked lol. But they had a young woman, whose sole job was to spray and clean the tables and chairs people had been using, once they left.

Crazy!

I had a similar situation in a church last week for a funeral! 🙄

On 10/24/2021 at 12:09 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

They're also harmful inasmuch as they have a bad psychological effect on people like me who've never worn one.

I have nightmares about these gimp muzzled fuckwits around me.

I'm the same.

I have to go up to Edinburgh at the weekend, and I'm dreading being surrounded by these fucking weirdos again. Rightly or wrongly, I feel utter contempt at the sight of someone wearing one.

I'm generally not a confrontational person, but this has been something that I've been willing to stand my ground on at every turn. I haven't missed having to do it, though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Bill Gates Urges World Governments to PUNISH Anyone Who Oppose Masks and Vaccines Online

Bill Gates has urged governments worldwide to issue punishments to online users who question mask and vaccine mandates.

In a new 30-minute interview with British politician Jeremy Hunt, Gates discussed “pandemic preparedness” and the current global vaccine rollout.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/bill-gates-to-punish-anyone-who-oppose-masks-and-vaccines.html

On 11/9/2021 at 9:38 AM, RobSS said:

Look at the fuckin' state of this 'Leader' 

Looks like the honey monster crossed with a muppet.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is surreal to see the majority of the world population going about their business, hiding behind a mask, from an imaginary airborne contagion, which does not exist in reality. Protecting themselves from breathing fresh air and obstructing clear communication with their peers, because they were told to. The level of compliance is astonishing and an indicator of the effectiveness of mass conditioning and mind control. Why some of us are immune to the propaganda and can see through the lies, while others act in lock-step on every mandate is puzzling. It must be due to the dumbing down through the media, TV in particular, while some of us, with a modicum of intelligence, sought information from alternative sources, before it became politically incorrect.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Very recent post on totally unrelated site. Another place I won't be visiting soon...or ever again?...

...a frequent traveller, has just spent a few weeks in various places in France and reports he felt safe there. Says masks are mandatory at all indoor places and on public transport and they are frequently checking proof of vaccinations even when sat outside cafes etc. No one allowed in the country without being fully vaccinated (and that includes booster if required) and NHS app needs to be set up on phone. along with a download of the Tous Anti covid app which is the French equivalent...

On 11/9/2021 at 12:25 PM, Velma said:

Crazy!

I had postponed any mask wearing until the eleventh hour. Had my groceries delivered during the earlier  mandated mask wearing of last year, until I could no longer afford the added expense (additional $10.00 US). Some of my deliveries had included a free mask to wear, which I had initially tossed in the bin. I eventually saved a few, just in case, since I wasn't going to spend my money on any.

So, eventually I had to break down and wear the damned thing. The mask was black clothe and had silk screened images on one side, so I flipped it to the black side facing out. I hadn't bother to look at myself in the damned thing until I had worn it a few times to the store. On one trip to the store, I had a look at myself in the car visor mirror. It made me laugh. Along with this black mask, I wear my dark sunglasses. In the mirror I saw half my face covered in a black mask, and the other covered with dark glasses. I looked like some antagonist from a slasher film. Which explained some of the nervous looks I got from other shoppers. As much as I hated to wear the damned thing, I did take delight in knowing the look was scaring the rest of the flock.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Here on the Essex Coast in the town I live in I have to say hardly anyone wearing gimp masks at all.

I'd say 90/10 in favour of birth faces.

Unfortunately, it's quite the opposite where I live. There's been a huge uptick in diapered faces near my cat box. The majority being "Millennials" and geriatrics. And that was before the announcement of this new, super duper strain that's sweeping the world. I expect to see folks in hazmat suits soon.

I like that term, "birth faces", by the way.

• Haha 1

Shop mandate coming back in uk on tuesday.  Can my employer legally demand a medical exemption? I know i should be asking for every correspondence in writing for a possible legal challenge later, but is there anything else staff should be aware of?

When asked why by normal people and colleagues, i'm going to say i don't accept orders from criminals, or, i have at least a double digit IQ (though that might come off as inflammatory hehe).  If  certain colleagues and customers see me (the most sceptical, the most cynical) fall in line with the latest mandate it could have a deflating effect on the psyche of some of them who secretly hope for resistance. Dissenting staff up and down the country need the heart of lions right now.

Edited by spideysensei