Jump to content

Everything to do with masks / face coverings


Yasmina
 Share

Recommended Posts

Worked in boatyards all my life. Trust me any mask that isn’t sealed with extra filters and full face at least ain’t doing shit. When spraying you’re exposed to overspray which is much like a cloud of mist. Extraction if sufficient would remove most. But look at the filters designed for job afterwards. Lagged. These covid masks could not stop anything other than your breathing process.

when putting on a full face or half face mask, 3m for example, you can feel immediately a change in pressure much like when you go deeper in a swimming pool etc. Obviously a covid mask is not same standard but will cause some interference. A child knows this, but the idiots will never believe.

excuse the waffle!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Worked in boatyards all my life. Trust me any mask that isn’t sealed with extra filters and full face at least ain’t doing shit. When spraying you’re exposed to overspray which is much like a cloud of mist. Extraction if sufficient would remove most. But look at the filters designed for job afterwards. Lagged. These covid masks could not stop anything other than your breathing process.

when putting on a full face or half face mask, 3m for example, you can feel immediately a change in pressure much like when you go deeper in a swimming pool etc. Obviously a covid mask is not same standard but will cause some interference. A child knows this, but the idiots will never believe.

excuse the waffle!

 

Very valuable insights. Can I ask a favour? If you have any further info, links or whatever, feel free to post here:

 

 

I'm trying to gather as much data as I can for future use. Would be most appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Very valuable insights. Can I ask a favour? If you have any further info, links or whatever, feel free to post here:

 

 

I'm trying to gather as much data as I can for future use. Would be most appreciated.

The info for masks etc would generally be available anywhere from different manufacturers as I’m sure you are aware.

Would need to breakdown what how low a micron level the mask protects against.

Problem arises in respect to how you can test the mask yourself to be able to compare with manufacturers info. I know for sure they would stretch the data as much as they can get away with.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask Type IIR 1820S

3M ID 7000066434
 
  •  
Overview
Specifications
Product Details
 
1820 Procedure Mask
1820 Procedure Mask
 
  •  
    1820 Procedure Mask
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable
View all details
 
 
 
Specifications
Brand
3M™
Product Type
Personal Protective Equipment
Product Details
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS Type IIR under EN14683:2005 classification

 

 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask Type IIR 1820S

3M ID 7000066434
 
  •  
Overview
Specifications
Product Details
 
1820 Procedure Mask
1820 Procedure Mask
 
  •  
    1820 Procedure Mask
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable
View all details
 
 
 
Specifications
Brand
3M™
Product Type
Personal Protective Equipment
Product Details
  • Ear-loop fastening
  • splash/fluid resistant
  • Comfortable and breathable

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS

3M™ Splash Resistant Surgical Mask 50EA/BX 6BXS/CS Type IIR under EN14683:2005 classification

 

 
 

Quick search of a common type of mask I’ve seen people using.

States that it is comfortable and breathable. 
Now whether that means though the material itself or from the numerous areas around the edge which are not sealed, I don’t know, but either way it makes it about as useful as a inflatable dart board.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biopharmaceutical Purification

interesting read on the 3m website discussing all the things their upto in their tireless efforts to fuck you up good and proper.

useless at making links so just type this into their search on home page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Quick search of a common type of mask I’ve seen people using.

States that it is comfortable and breathable. 
Now whether that means though the material itself or from the numerous areas around the edge which are not sealed, I don’t know, but either way it makes it about as useful as a inflatable dart board.

 

Do they state anywhere it stops viruses?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, yet again, another petition which did absolutely fuck all.


Saying that I havent worn one throughout, either at work or in a supermarket.

Been approached once by a deranged shopper but quickly told him to fuck off.

Told work to fuck off as well when they mandated that we must wear one, I said no, check the law and they backed down.


I find I dont get bothered much, the secret is the glare I give people. Haha.

 

I dont want to be like this, but societies insanity is making me be like this.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is an interesting video that I don't recall seeing before concerning the occultist and ritualistic aspects of mask wearing.

 

Masks can induce altered states of consciousness "known as atavistic resurgence". This is described as a turning within to "a connecting with primal natures residing within ancestral memories" or connecting with the collective consciousness in order to manifest wish fulfilment. This can, according to Thelemite and ceremonial magician Kenneth Grant, be used for the purposes of transformation, healing, initiation, construction or destruction.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, a Behavioural Scientist, or some BS like that. This is all driven by agents for Behavioural change, control, modification and using society as a live study case. They're on the BBC all the time, treated with exceptional reverence because they are "experts" and "scientists" and base their "findings" on "the data".

 

One day I hope they are all rounded up and brought to justice for what they're doing.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2021 at 8:57 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This is an interesting video that I don't recall seeing before concerning the occultist and ritualistic aspects of mask wearing.

 

Masks can induce altered states of consciousness "known as atavistic resurgence". This is described as a turning within to "a connecting with primal natures residing within ancestral memories" or connecting with the collective consciousness in order to manifest wish fulfilment. This can, according to Thelemite and ceremonial magician Kenneth Grant, be used for the purposes of transformation, healing, initiation, construction or destruction.

 

 

I was always fascinated with African, Japan and Venice masks. I've made a lot of masks inspired by these styles. I remember getting like in trance during process of these creations but I guess it's not the same thing ;)There is something scary in empty eyes of masks... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2021 at 12:57 AM, DarianF said:

 

Do they state anywhere it stops viruses?

On the ones we have at work for people who don't bring their own, it specifically says that they don't stop viruses.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

On the ones we have at work for people who don't bring their own, it specifically says that they don't stop viruses.

 

So they're basically admitting the whole thing is a joke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2021 at 4:29 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Well, yet again, another petition which did absolutely fuck all.


Saying that I havent worn one throughout, either at work or in a supermarket.

Been approached once by a deranged shopper but quickly told him to fuck off.

Told work to fuck off as well when they mandated that we must wear one, I said no, check the law and they backed down.


I find I dont get bothered much, the secret is the glare I give people. Haha.

 

I dont want to be like this, but societies insanity is making me be like this.

 

Just out of interest what law was it and weren't you at all worried about getting sacked ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to Everything to do with masks / face coverings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...