Jump to content

Everything to do with masks / face coverings


Yasmina
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, HAARPING_On said:

From the Bernician.net...

 

If you are threatened with the sack for refusing to wear a mask, you need to send your employer a Notice of Conditional Acceptance, promising to wear a mask if they provide you with the following information:

 

1. Evidence that masks prevent infection.

2. Evidence that masks don’t cause oxygen deprivation which can lead to seizures.

3. Evidence that breathing in your own carbon dioxide does not cause bacterial infections and respiratory disorders.

4. Evidence that wearing masks does not cause stress and anxiety.

5. Evidence that wearing masks prevented the spread of the Spanish Flu.

6. Evidence that dismissal for not wearing a mask at work would not represent a material breach of the Equality Act, which entitles you to claim compensation for discrimination, as well as unfair dismissal.

7. Evidence that the government lurgy has ever been proven to exist.

8. Evidence that the Coronavirus Act and the regulations which arose out of it are not adjudged to be repugnant and void under the common law.

9. Evidence that it is not a crime ancillary to genocide to collaborate with government policy, which has already resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths in care homes and hospitals.

10. Evidence that the government has not relied upon fraudulent data to frighten the population into fearful compliance with its legally unenforceable diktats.

 

Good luck!

 

11 Evidence of the government risk assessment regarding masks

 

12 Evidence of the companies own risk assessment regarding mask wearing and all supporting documentation 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was walking out in the countryside today when I saw this couple about 50 metres away, all looked fine, next time I looked up they were ready for surgery with their replica surgical masks on.

These peoples lives must be one clown show after another. I bet if the government asked them to wear a pair of Micky Mouse ears they would, "the TV told me they whack the virus away like a tennis racket!"

What a pair of dipshits!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Clansman82 said:

I was walking out in the countryside today when I saw this couple about 50 metres away, all looked fine, next time I looked up they were ready for surgery with their replica surgical masks on.

These peoples lives must be one clown show after another. I bet if the government asked them to wear a pair of Micky Mouse ears they would, "the TV told me they whack the virus away like a tennis racket!"

What a pair of dipshits!

 

The ones walking their dogs after midnight are the funniest. Masks and face shields on. No one around for miles. You drive past and just have to laugh. Poor sad brainwashed morons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello. Has anyone on this forum had any bother off the police whilst not wearing a mask and telling them that they are exempt ? Did the police accept the reason or did they require more 'proof' ?

 

This chap had a hard time.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8954419/Coronavirus-UK-Lidl-shopper-handcuffed-not-wearing-mask-200-fine-quashed.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

The ones walking their dogs after midnight are the funniest. Masks and face shields on. No one around for miles. You drive past and just have to laugh. Poor sad brainwashed morons.

Haha, a mask and a shield, well... you can't be to careful, it's all such a show. If these people/machines were really that fearful then they would go full biohazard suit and really be safe, but then again these are the people that are to lazy to think logically so putting on a biohazard suit every day would be to much work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bullys Special Prize said:

Hello. Has anyone on this forum had any bother off the police whilst not wearing a mask and telling them that they are exempt ? Did the police accept the reason or did they require more 'proof' ?

 

This chap had a hard time.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8954419/Coronavirus-UK-Lidl-shopper-handcuffed-not-wearing-mask-200-fine-quashed.html

 

"If you have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering: you do not routinely need to show any written evidence of this; you do not need show an exemption card. This means that you do not need to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about your reason for not wearing a face covering." https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own#exemptions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Clansman82 said:

Haha, a mask and a shield, well... you can't be to careful, it's all such a show. If these people/machines were really that fearful then they would go full biohazard suit and really be safe, but then again these are the people that are to lazy to think logically so putting on a biohazard suit every day would be to much work.

 

As far as I've seen, it's almost all virtue signalling. They're not really scared of the virus. They just want to be 'seen to be doing the right thing'. They go out of their way to virtue signal. The rest are just complying because they are worried about receiving a fine they can't afford.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

"If you have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering: you do not routinely need to show any written evidence of this; you do not need show an exemption card. This means that you do not need to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about your reason for not wearing a face covering." https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own#exemptions

Thanks DarianF. I already know about the list of exemptions as I do use them when out shopping and at work. I just shout I'm exempt and I'm left alone. I've had no dealings with the coppers though.

 

I do suppose the filth would give you more hassle for not wearing a nappy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bullys Special Prize said:

Thanks DarianF. I already know about the list of exemptions as I do use them when out shopping and at work. I just shout I'm exempt and I'm left alone. I've had no dealings with the coppers though.

 

I do suppose the filth would give you more hassle for not wearing a nappy.

 

Let them harass and illegally arrest you – if they insist. Then let a good lawyer sue their arses off, on your behalf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2020 at 6:35 PM, owen said:

I passed my doctor walking by himself in the park yesterday, wearing a mask

Its just a thought but today you can pass someone talking,apparently to themselves,with a bluetooth....if someone was doing that years ago they would be classed as mentally ill!

 

Perhaps tomorrow the doc will be in a portable isolation pod on wheels with their own weaponry looking like this-Glass-Dalek_3.jpg.6d596902665d21d0d7687f81b82e70eb.jpg 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a confrontation with a manager at a Grocery Store in Washington state.
As soon as I walked up to the store, some bag boy kid was eyeballing me, I walked in...

Bag Boy: Sir, you have to wear a mask!

Me: Where's your restroom?

Bag Boy: You have to wear a mask to come in!

Me: It's okay, I just need to use the restroom.

Bag Boy: Do you want to talk to the manager?

Me: Yes, I'd like to talk to the manager.

Manager: Sir, you have to wear a mask!

Me: I just need to use the restroom.

Manager: Actually, restrooms are for patrons only.

Me: I can BUY something.

Manager: You have to wear a mask, we can GIVE you one!

Me: Is it the law that I have to wear a mask?

Manager: No, it's our company policy.

Me: I can't wear a mask, it will make me pass out.  I have asthma.

Manager: I can give you a coupon code and you can place your order online.

Me: I don't have a phone.

Pissed off Manager: "I'm not going to argue with you about this!"
"You can't come in without a mask!"
"Maybe Starbucks...or some other place will let you."

 


And all of the buses I saw in Seattle have signs that say, "Mask Required!"

Edited by John Connor
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“More of the people than there are of the tyrants”:
 

Unfortunately it is not as simple as that. I read somewhere (and my experience bears this out) that roughly 15% of the population have totalitarian leanings ( the little tinpot tyrants we see everywhere ), 15% passionately care about freedom, and the rest are the “sheeple” with variations of fear, complacency, total preoccupation with getting on with life unthinkingly who never want to discuss it. The “sheeple” are mesmerised by the MSM, and will follow whoever appears to be winning the argument.

Interestingly a group of anti-maskers ripped off their masks in a supermarket shouting “Freedom !”, whereupon most of the masked shoppers copied them !

Plus he Government or rather the the Cabinet Office deliberately ramps up fear and manipulates peoples’ behaviour and attitudes through applied behavioural psychology. Without people reaiising it. 


https://consentfactory.org/2020/06/29/the-new-pathologized-totalitarianism

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So what I don't understand about the masks is, that the narrative is that it's not for your own protection but for other people's.

 

So..... if you take a test and are negative, then shouldn't you be exempt from wearing one? Because if you don't have it, you can't transmit it...........

 

Have I missed something?

 

Similarly, if you've "had" covid 19" already and recovered, then apparently you won't get it again, so again couldn't you be exempt if you have had it and recovered? 

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

So what I don't understand about the masks is, that the narrative is that it's not for your own protection but for other people's.

 

So..... if you take a test and are negative, then shouldn't you be exempt from wearing one? Because if you don't have it, you can't transmit it...........

 

Have I missed something?

 

Similarly, if you've "had" covid 19" already and recovered, then apparently you won't get it again, so again couldn't you be exempt if you have had it and 

But everyone knows the tests are bollocks , but they accept them as fact. Its quite complicated , the mind of a zombie is a complex thing. Cognitive dissonance is an amazing thing

 

Go on ask one of the fecking morons what they think.... maybe they will pathetically say "its the law" but they will also add "its the science" 

 

Its the lawence, the scieaw

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

From the Bernician.net...

 

If you are threatened with the sack for refusing to wear a mask, you need to send your employer a Notice of Conditional Acceptance, promising to wear a mask if they provide you with the following information:

 

1. Evidence that masks prevent infection.

2. Evidence that masks don’t cause oxygen deprivation which can lead to seizures.

3. Evidence that breathing in your own carbon dioxide does not cause bacterial infections and respiratory disorders.

4. Evidence that wearing masks does not cause stress and anxiety.

5. Evidence that wearing masks prevented the spread of the Spanish Flu.

6. Evidence that dismissal for not wearing a mask at work would not represent a material breach of the Equality Act, which entitles you to claim compensation for discrimination, as well as unfair dismissal.

7. Evidence that the government lurgy has ever been proven to exist.

8. Evidence that the Coronavirus Act and the regulations which arose out of it are not adjudged to be repugnant and void under the common law.

9. Evidence that it is not a crime ancillary to genocide to collaborate with government policy, which has already resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths in care homes and hospitals.

10. Evidence that the government has not relied upon fraudulent data to frighten the population into fearful compliance with its legally unenforceable diktats. printer easy router manuals tech tips easy

 

Good luck!

Expand  

 

Is there a thorough academic study of whether masks protect from the virus? I wonder how much protection it really has. I am asking this sincerely.

 

Best regards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2020 at 6:46 PM, oddsnsods said:

Masks 'DON'T stop you getting Covid': Top experts criticise 'troubling lack of evidence' to justify wearing them after major Danish study found they don't protect the wearer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8966883/Masks-DONT-stop-spread-Covid-experts-criticise-troubling-lack-evidence.html

 

Well, I'm hoping to create a scare outside the supermarket now it's frosty when you can see people's breath curling out of the sides and top of the mask - "Oooh, look, he's breathing viruses out over everyone, run away!" Sadly, they are probably too dumb to realize that it's been happening all the time

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to Everything to do with masks / face coverings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...