Jump to content

Everything to do with masks / face coverings


Yasmina
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/2/2020 at 1:53 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Print this and show it to anyone who challenges you over you not wearing a mask.

mas.JPG

 

Wise words from ziggy . Be Prepared people help protect yourself from parasites enforcing orders from their corporate masters.

Recently witnessed  ASDA ban customer from store for refusing to wear a face mask . rudely challenged on entry to store - apprehended & surrounded on exiting store by 5 asda employees who acted in a manner to cause great distress & injury to the wellbeing of the customer. Disgraceful shameful behavior ignoring all government advice but more importantly violating a persons human rights. Who the fu*k do you think u r ASDA  this is not over.......

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just seen this on the dailyfail:  (good on the man that grabs the perperTRAITOR and throws him on the ground)

click here to see full vid:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8805501/Birmingham-passenger-kicks-teenage-girl-face-not-wearing-face-mask-packed-bus.html?ito=video_player_click

 

image.png.6b7ac17b9e97e70d86d44062dff12ddf.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

ust seen this on the dailyfail:  (good on the man that grabs the perperTRAITOR and throws him on the ground)

Well to be fair , he was a psycho. He wasnt defending the girl but using the attack to justify his assault on the fella. He stamped on the guys head. 

 

Hes no better than the moron couple screaming and shouting. 

 

Imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, zArk said:

Well to be fair , he was a psycho. He wasnt defending the girl but using the attack to justify his assault on the fella. He stamped on the guys head. 

 

Hes no better than the moron couple screaming and shouting. 

 

Imo

 

Video won't play for me but if a guy attacked a girl for not wearing a mask and then got his head stamped on I'm more than happy with that.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did look a little into the psychology of masks today.

 

I think invoking trauma through fear in the media and then forcing people to do something that is harmful - creates an emotional scar or trauma. The combination results in a co-dependency disorder. This has the purpose of turning narcistic personalities/authentic characters and highly masculine people into a false self of co-dependency. Which for them reduces the threat of resistance and creates a population willing to be compliant.

 

Basically harvesting a bunch of co-dependent false selves.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Well to be fair , he was a psycho. He wasnt defending the girl but using the attack to justify his assault on the fella. He stamped on the guys head. 

 

Hes no better than the moron couple screaming and shouting. 

 

Imo

I see what you're saying zark, two wrongs don't make a right, but, the fool who attacked the girl, after a long verbal assult, was acting in a premedetated manner, him and his female accomplice, it was just sheer bullying.

The man who then proceeded to attack the idiot, obviously had heard and seen enough - and decided to step in.-  after he had thrown the idiot to the floor and told him "I could fucking murder you!"   his stamp to the head was a kind of final lash out - a quick punch with his foot rather than an attempt to damage his skull. (IMO)
I would have floored the cunt myself.
(obviously you can see from the type of complete scumbag this guy and his female accomplice was - they weren't the understanding type)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I see what you're saying zark, two wrongs don't make a right, but, the fool who attacked the girl, after a long verbal assult, was acting in a premedetated manner, him and his female accomplice, it was just sheer bullying.

The man who then proceeded to attack the idiot, obviously had heard and seen enough - and decided to step in.-  after he had thrown the idiot to the floor and told him "I could fucking murder you!"   his stamp to the head was a kind of final lash out - a quick punch with his foot rather than an attempt to damage his skull. (IMO)
I would have floored the cunt myself.
(obviously you can see from the type of complete scumbag this guy and his female accomplice was - they weren't the understanding type)

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got challenged today for the first time.

I have not worn a mask ever apart from doing it for a 100+ old lady (who wouldn't?). And She wasn't wearing one!

Wandering round Waitrose yesterday without a mask like I have done forever, noticed an old couple with the man giving me 'evils', but ignored them. 1 minute later a young member of staff suffocating under his slave mask come up to me in the spices aisle and says;

"Excuse me sir"

"Yes"

"erm.. where, er, do you have a mask?"

"I'm exempt"

" oh er..  why is that?"

"You can't ask me that"

"Oh er... OK"

Fucks off.

Cnut.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

We must turn this around.

 

The sheeple are in shock.

 

Make them see facts, simple facts.

 

Break the hypnosis with incongruence. The antidote to cognitive dissonance when properly applied.

 

 

 

Give MSM addicted friends and family who believe all of this rubbish some sources from the papers and programmes they like.

 

i.e. I've sent this out recently

 

 

 

Ask them to read the comments, which are overwhelmingly anti these measures.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Inhumane, degrading, inexplicable': Britain's Covid care home policies 'violated the fundamental human rights of vulnerable elderly residents', Amnesty International report finds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8801287/Coronavirus-UK-Care-home-policies-exposed-residents-virus-BLOCKED-medical-care.html

Five welders from Doncaster are jailed for TWO WEEKS for breaking coronavirus restrictions on the Isle of Man after buying lunch at Tesco - as their families slam 'mind boggling' rules

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8803295/Five-welders-jailed-TWO-WEEKS-breaking-coronavirus-restrictions-Isle-Man.html

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OR....

 

Go out and live your life Like you used to.

 

Learn the history and science around masks, on vaccines, germ THEORY, contagion etc. so you are confident when you say - I'M EXEMPT.

 

Know about 'silent weapons', research the 'battle for the mind' and buck the Tavistock influence where you see it - and make sure others know too.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There has always been s dark side to humanity and we are as a species getting dumber and mentally ill. 

 

Whats so sad is that us people that can at least question things and use some critical thinking are having this zombie apocolypse scenario come into our lives. People have been beaten up mask wearer and non mask wearer.

 

I have seen a fight nearly break out myself because someone got too close. I don't know whats more depressing, the violence or the lack of clarity of thought, or both. 

 

I read the comments on that daily mail. It just boggles the mind. "well she was on the bus illegally without a mask, but no excuse for that". 

 

Illegal they say. These people make me sick. Just as bad as the dumb thug in that video. Got no sympathy anymore fuck em. 

 

 

Just leave us people alone who want to get on with our lives and stop trying to terrorise us by terrorising every tom dick and crackhead to think we are trying to kill them to the point where they feel it justified to use violence against us, arrest, fines, or imprisonment. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, wingwang said:

Meanwhile on a train, it looks like a Southern train, two men not wearing masks fight about wearing masks...

 

I dunno what's being said as I don't have any sound on my lappy.

 

 

Cressida Dick  will be  happy

Quote

Dame Cressida said: ‘My hope is that the vast majority of people will comply, and that people who are not complying will be shamed into complying or shamed to leave the store by the store keepers or by other members of the public.’

 

of course she didnt mean for people to be fighting 🙄 just for people to stare at the non-maskies and point a finger or pass a comment or shove or challenge or throw a punch

 

but its just for everyones safety

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never wore a mask. They irritate me and make me feel like I'm struggling to breath. I've never wore one or had any problems. I'll move out the way of people who are wearing a mask purely out of respect for their paranoia. I was in the pharmacy yesterday waiting for a script my doctor sent over. Nobody was bothered by it. I was half expecting them to kick me out but I think the lady at the pharmacy fancies me. She always stares and smiles at me 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Fluke said:

There has always been s dark side to humanity and we are as a species getting dumber and mentally ill. 

 

Whats so sad is that us people that can at least question things and use some critical thinking are having this zombie apocolypse scenario come into our lives. People have been beaten up mask wearer and non mask wearer.

 

I have seen a fight nearly break out myself because someone got too close. I don't know whats more depressing, the violence or the lack of clarity of thought, or both. 

 

I read the comments on that daily mail. It just boggles the mind. "well she was on the bus illegally without a mask, but no excuse for that". 

 

Illegal they say. These people make me sick. Just as bad as the dumb thug in that video. Got no sympathy anymore fuck em. 

 

 

Just leave us people alone who want to get on with our lives and stop trying to terrorise us by terrorising every tom dick and crackhead to think we are trying to kill them to the point where they feel it justified to use violence against us, arrest, fines, or imprisonment. 

 

Out of likes (as usual).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zArk said:

Cressida Dick  will be  happy

 

of course she didnt mean for people to be fighting 🙄 just for people to stare at the non-maskies and point a finger or pass a comment or shove or challenge or throw a punch

 

but its just for everyones safety

 

The irony is the guy with the mask took his off to argue 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On my lunch break and the cafe downstairs (I think Turkish maybe Greek) lady said here's your change and I thought she was telling me to sit down. I sat down and then she apologised and said it was her mask. (Muffled sound missed communication) I said oh no do you have to wear it all day? All day she said otherwise we'd get fined £200 by inspectors.

 

I didnt carry it on but my face probably said it all. I feel sorry for anyone who has to wear that piece of cloth all day! She was definitely awake to this bloody nonsense but I didn't want her boss or the customers to hear otherwise I'd have struck up more of a conversation. This ptarralell society is unreal it's like a film playing out and I'm trying to find like minded souls. 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Fluke said:

There has always been s dark side to humanity and we are as a species getting dumber and mentally ill. 

 

Whats so sad is that us people that can at least question things and use some critical thinking are having this zombie apocolypse scenario come into our lives. People have been beaten up mask wearer and non mask wearer.

 

I have seen a fight nearly break out myself because someone got too close. I don't know whats more depressing, the violence or the lack of clarity of thought, or both. 

 

I read the comments on that daily mail. It just boggles the mind. "well she was on the bus illegally without a mask, but no excuse for that". 

 

Illegal they say. These people make me sick. Just as bad as the dumb thug in that video. Got no sympathy anymore fuck em. 

 

 

Just leave us people alone who want to get on with our lives and stop trying to terrorise us by terrorising every tom dick and crackhead to think we are trying to kill them to the point where they feel it justified to use violence against us, arrest, fines, or imprisonment. 

The same mind control 90 years ago flourished in germany.

People turning on their neighbours was essential for the nazi party to silence examples od intelligent opposition or verbal opposition

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Give MSM addicted friends and family who believe all of this rubbish some sources from the papers and programmes they like.

 

i.e. I've sent this out recently

 

 

 

Ask them to read the comments, which are overwhelmingly anti these measures.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Inhumane, degrading, inexplicable': Britain's Covid care home policies 'violated the fundamental human rights of vulnerable elderly residents', Amnesty International report finds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8801287/Coronavirus-UK-Care-home-policies-exposed-residents-virus-BLOCKED-medical-care.html

Five welders from Doncaster are jailed for TWO WEEKS for breaking coronavirus restrictions on the Isle of Man after buying lunch at Tesco - as their families slam 'mind boggling' rules

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8803295/Five-welders-jailed-TWO-WEEKS-breaking-coronavirus-restrictions-Isle-Man.html

 

 

My dad was one of those.

 

Excuse my French. But the muthafuckers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to hospital today for a blood test. As I walked in maskless a member of staff sat at a table at the entrance stopped me and offered me a mask. I politely declined. She asked if I have got anything to show that I shouldn't wear a mask. I flopped out my Oyster wallet which also stores my library card. As soon as I opened my wallet she said okay. She didn't even look!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Went to hospital today for a blood test. As I walked in maskless a member of staff sat at a table at the entrance stopped me and offered me a mask. I politely declined. She asked if I have got anything to show that I shouldn't wear a mask. I flopped out my Oyster wallet which also stores my library card. As soon as I opened my wallet she said okay. She didn't even look!

 

 

Taken from Gov.uk

Exemption cards

Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be asked to give any written evidence of this, this includes exemption cards. No person needs to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about their reason for not wearing a face covering.

 

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought I’d visit my local music store since it reopened after the lockdown so I could chill out and demo play the pianos and guitars there. However, what I witnessed was a shock. It was like being in a surreal Monty Python sketch.
 

All the staff were wearing masks and the masked manager was running about neurotic spraying everything in the shop. He started panicking when he seen I wasn't wearing a mask so I  told him I’m exempt and if I was to wear one I’d start panicking too. He said nothing. I then asked to demo and play on a piano that I was interested in buying but was told that because of Covid 19 people aren’t allowed to play and demo musical instruments now. What a load of bollocks eh! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wearing face masks outdoors now mandatory all over Italy

 

Wearing face masks outdoors now mandatory all over Italy

7 Oct, 2020 14:11
 

Wearing face masks outdoors now mandatory all over Italy

Police checks if people wear masks, at Trevi fountain in Rome, Italy, October 6, 2020. © Reuters 
Italy on Wednesday imposed mandatory face-mask wearing outdoors across the country, in an effort to reduce coronavirus infections.

The cabinet agreed on the measure, which makes the wearing of face masks outdoors mandatory, amid a steady increase in new cases in the last two months, the health ministry said.

The decree will probably be effective from Thursday, and ministers have also approved a move to extend the Covid-19 state of emergency to January 31, a cabinet source was quoted as saying.

On October 3, wearing masks outdoors became obligatory in Rome and the Lazio region, amid a rise in new cases. The previous day, Italian PM Giuseppe Conte said that a similar nationwide move would be “evaluated.”

 

Full link:

 

https://www.rt.com/news/502819-italy-face-masks-outdoors/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to Everything to do with masks / face coverings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...