Jump to content

Everything to do with masks / face coverings


Yasmina
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, chud said:

if you think of it THE MASK is even worse than lockdown since I don't want to see that shockingly ugly show my fellowmen are giving outside... during lockdown you were still allowed to go work and shopping, so it's even worse now that you can do the same but having to wear and see MASKS everywhere...

 

I got a couple of things left I don't even dare to tell and I bet and hope I'm far from being alone in that case... WE 'free' Westerners almost got at fearing to even SPEAK as much we're living in TERRORIST COUNTRIES... 

 

 

The masks have served as a frightening image of the vast numbers around us who are brain dead drones. I'm with you, it was better when they had to stay in their home units.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

The masks have served as a frightening image of the vast numbers around us who are brain dead drones. 

 

In case we were wondering how many idiots we were surrounded by... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, owen said:

Local lockdowns now in 3 counties here in Ireland as well as the govt recommending face coverings in schools, what a shower of cunts. My wife is a secondary teacher, she has asthma. She will definitely be looking for an exemption, will be interesting to see what happens. Outrageous but expected

 

It's got nothing to do with those muppets in Dail Eireann, they're just doing what they're told. As David Icke was saying in his latest interview Leicester is under lockdown, so the latest order to all the muppet puppet governments must be to lockdown selected areas in each country as a threat to the rest. It's so obvious that these orders are being issued globally. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, chud said:

 

I once randomly caught a TV documentary reporting on life in North Korea.. well believe me or not but there are more people there living better and happier than in South Korea, and I bet some will come and unload here some convenient MSM BS pretending otherwise but that's what I could see through this TV doc... 

 

I never pretended that North Koreans or the Chinese were being brain washed first because I just don't know about it, but I doubt they may be more or even as much as WE Westerners have been for DECADES... 

 

Simply put the message I'm trying to make pass is that the whole COVID scam came and originated from the USA and nowhere else since the very beginning…

 

I like the American who are of the most gifted, well-mannered and civilized people on Earth but their so-called 'freedom' had a PRICE… WWII made Europe the European part of the US empire and the European the slave of the US while the American have been enjoying cheap gas, cheap goods and easy life at home until lately when they've been waking up living in one of these evil cults surrounded by 'invisible enemies'… 

 

Europe must join the BRICS and stop the USA from pretending to stay the 'first world power' by freezing History and literally preventing Earth from revolving... Better be good than to be 'great'…

 

 

I am sure it was DI in one of his talks on u-tube before the dictators there deleted him. He said that America was responsible for the deaths of an estimated 250,000,000 people world wide. Most of them civilians, and they call North Korea and Iran dangerous. If this figure is over estimated by 50,000-100,000 that is still a hell of a lot of people. Some Muslim's call America the great Satan. I have been thinking the last few days, how many Americans seem to be driving this covid hoax. Anthony Faucci, Bill Gates and I bet that Henry Kissinger is sticking his oar in some where. Considering the number of deaths in care homes and it was Kissinger who called the elderly "Useless eaters". I like, you, chud have nothing against the Americans. They just want to go about their lives the same as we all do. It is those in the shadows who pull the strings of who ever is called president, that are pushing this plandemic. As for Europe joining the BRICS, they can if they want too. Britain should tell Europe and America to go and fuck them selves, and Nicola Sturgeon. We as a country have enough land and farmers to feed us all. We have the medical and scientific know how to enable us to all live a happy and prosperous lives with out outside interferance. Sorry this has nothing to do with wearing face masks or not. Just replying to a post in the only way I know how I do have some thing to say about face masks but I will post it later. Got cheese and biscuits waiting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

Looks like from tomorrow in England my workplace which is a hotel will now require staff to wear face masks. Can they sack me if I don't wear one? This will cause me psychological damage, possible claustrophobia/panic attack. 

Haven't heard about this being enforced until now. I am not doubting what you say Blue Sky is correct as I don't work in the hotel industry. All I can suggest is that you talk to the hotel manager/owner in private. Calmly express your concerns and if he or she is sympathetic, hopefully you can come to some sort of arrangement. As for you being sacked, I would think that if you have been working there for some time and have nothing disciplinary against you that should go some way toward some sort of compromise and understanding. Good luck. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Haven't heard about this being enforced until now. I am not doubting what you say Blue Sky is correct as I don't work in the hotel industry. All I can suggest is that you talk to the hotel manager/owner in private. Calmly express your concerns and if he or she is sympathetic, hopefully you can come to some sort of arrangement. As for you being sacked, I would think that if you have been working there for some time and have nothing disciplinary against you that should go some way toward some sort of compromise and understanding. Good luck. 

Thank you. It says public areas in hotels. Whether that means staff as well I don't know. I will find out on Tuesday.

 

Updated below today:

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

Edited by BlueSky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KingKitty said:

The masks have served as a frightening image of the vast numbers around us who are brain dead drones. I'm with you, it was better when they had to stay in their home units.

 

 

Agree 100 per cent. Why can't they just stay indoors with a bag over their heads, for all the good it will do them. Its scary to see how many are complying to this tyranny, i really feel disheartened lately.  Went into asda yesterday was the only person out of a busy store not wearing one. It took a lot out of me to do it, but hell will freeze over before I put one on. My heart was thumping but I knew i had to find the strength to do it. 

I saw a big stocky lad with a shaved head at the sides, and a blonde mohican type hairstyle into a pony tail. He reminded me of the Vikings programme I've watched. He was wearing a mask and he looked straight at me, it wasn't a nasty look. But seemed strange. Walked up and down a few more aisles, then noticed him standing at the end of an aisle, he had took his mask off was holding it in his hand and he looked at me, we exchanged smiles and I walked on. I went out of the shop much happier than I went in, it doesn't sound much, but it meant a lot to me knowing if I can do it and help someone else, then maybe when he goes out again and doesn't wear one, then he might help someone else, and Hope fully it will have a knock on effect. I really think it's important the masks come off. Its feeding the fear and it's physiological, and affecting people and children, and also dividing us. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Customers will not be able to:

  • Use seating areas
  • Access study spaces
  • Access toilet or baby changing facilities
  • Use a computer without booking in advance
  • Pay for additional computer time
  • Access Wi-Fi
  • Read newspapers or periodicals
  • Participate in group activities

 

 

From my local library.  that's that service dead next.

And yet, radio stations are advertising to spend your money here, there and everywhere but you can't go to work. 

Fu**k  them  all, if I can't make a living why should I support others because of a plandemic?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2020 at 4:55 PM, chud said:

if you think of it THE MASK is even worse than lockdown since I don't want to see that shockingly ugly show my fellowmen are giving outside... during lockdown you were still allowed to go work and shopping, so it's even worse now that you can do the same but having to wear and see MASKS everywhere...

 

I got a couple of things left I don't even dare to tell and I bet and hope I'm far from being alone in that case... WE 'free' Westerners almost got at fearing to even SPEAK as much we're living in TERRORIST COUNTRIES... 

 

 

Let's put it this way... the terrorists people are looking for, are in their own back yards. Think of it as 9/11 as an example ... They were from Saudi Arabia or Iraq even maybe Bin Laden planned assets? Give me a break... terrorists were from within.  :classic_wink: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, greenheart said:

I thought I'd draw out this observation. So these big strong men are so in fear that they have to muzzle up? Fascinating.

That's what struck me, reminded me of a Viking, big strong and fearless that's what saddened me about seeing him. He took it off maybe he thought if she has the guts to do it, I can. Lifted my spirits though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, banjo dog said:

It is those in the shadows who pull the strings of who ever is called president, that are pushing this plandemic. 

 

 

They (the USA) created it out of thin air the exact same way they did it with the 'Asian flu' in 1956 and for the same motive : diverting attention from US attacks on Asian countries. It's very American method to use one same recipe or pattern for many different purposes and for better 'productivity'...  

 

You got the full timeline of COVID here that shows how quickly the WHO 'took over' the management of the 'crisis' and how soon it started to 'spread' in the USA... 

 

https://www.cnet.com/news/coronavirus-timeline-how-the-disease-spread-across-the-globe-december-2019-into-march-2020/

 

 

Edited by chud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, chud said:

 

They (the USA) created it out of thin air the exact same way they did it with the 'Asian flu' in 1956 and for the same motive : diverting attention from US attacks on Asian countries. It's very American method to use one same recipe or pattern for many different purposes and for better 'productivity'...  

 

You got the full timeline of COVID here that shows how quickly the WHO 'took over' the management of the 'crisis' and how soon it started to 'spread' in the USA... 

 

https://www.cnet.com/news/coronavirus-timeline-how-the-disease-spread-across-the-globe-december-2019-into-march-2020/

 

 

I have posted on here before about a book I have read "The invisible rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg. It tells of the harm and damage that E.M.F does to people and wild life. He talks about "Spanish flu" at the end of WW1 and how it was caused by the wide spread use of radio and all the transmitters being erected around the world. He goes on to point out that "Asian flu" as you mention coincided with the wide spread use of radar. Then in the 1960s "Hong Kong flu coincided with satellites being put into orbit. Now we have covid-19 and 5g. This is a very informative book and I recommend every one reads it. Maybe the Americans know what effect all this E.M.F will have so create a diversion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apologies for above post having nothing to do with masks. Tesco yesterday with my mask exempt lanyard which I am entitled to wear due to a heart condition. A woman politely asked me if I was exempt. I politely replied I was due to a heart condition ( Atrial fibrillation). Told her I don't wear one if I forget to bring it with me. I will not risk lowering my blood oxygen levels and I do not believe they make any difference preventing the spread of  viruses. Turns out she is a nurse and knew about A.F. She then told me there is no evidence masks lower blood oxygen levels. I replied there is plenty of evidence they do and suggested she start by looking at u-tube videos by Dr Vernon Coleman. Not surprisingly she asked " Who's he".

      Q.D today no mask, no lanyard. Walked in head held high. While looking for some thing I was aware of a woman glaring at me from the corner of my eye. Thought I can have some fun here. Took a sideways step in her direction I swear she took two steps further away from me. Another step closer two steps further away. Moved back to the left she followed. We were nearly dancing with each other.

       Then hair cut. Have you got a mask, no, I am exempt for medical reasons. Hair stylist asked me if I felt vulnerable not wearing one. No and I dont believe any thing the government tells us. She slightly lowered her voice and said " Neither do I". She went on to tell me that her husband works away a lot mostly in London and mask wearers in shops and on public transport are a minority. If any of you on here are from London could you confirm this to us all.   

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Apologies for above post having nothing to do with masks. Tesco yesterday with my mask exempt lanyard which I am entitled to wear due to a heart condition. A woman politely asked me if I was exempt. I politely replied I was due to a heart condition ( Atrial fibrillation). Told her I don't wear one if I forget to bring it with me. I will not risk lowering my blood oxygen levels and I do not believe they make any difference preventing the spread of  viruses. Turns out she is a nurse and knew about A.F. She then told me there is no evidence masks lower blood oxygen levels. I replied there is plenty of evidence they do and suggested she start by looking at u-tube videos by Dr Vernon Coleman. Not surprisingly she asked " Who's he".

      Q.D today no mask, no lanyard. Walked in head held high. While looking for some thing I was aware of a woman glaring at me from the corner of my eye. Thought I can have some fun here. Took a sideways step in her direction I swear she took two steps further away from me. Another step closer two steps further away. Moved back to the left she followed. We were nearly dancing with each other.

       Then hair cut. Have you got a mask, no, I am exempt for medical reasons. Hair stylist asked me if I felt vulnerable not wearing one. No and I dont believe any thing the government tells us. She slightly lowered her voice and said " Neither do I". She went on to tell me that her husband works away a lot mostly in London and mask wearers in shops and on public transport are a minority. If any of you on here are from London could you confirm this to us all.   

 

I've used the train and the tube (once, was challenged by an official, said I was exempt and continued without an issue) going in/out of London a couple of times a week in early afternoon/early evening since first week of May. From my experience around 95% are wearing masks on trains, although from a small sample because they're not even half-full. I haven't seen any decrease in wearing, which is the crux of this and extremely infuriating.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had to go out the other day to the local shop, I was the only one in the shop without a mask, even the woman on the till had one on. There was a guy in a mask and he asked if I was before him in the queue, very polite didn't seem arsed that I had no mask on. An old woman nearly jumped out of her skin and looked at me for a few seconds then looked away, she had a newspaper in hand ready to pay for her daily dose of terror and propaganda.

I felt elated walking back home though... so weird, going to the local shop without a slave mask seems like a revolutionary act, I felt victorious, it's crazy. I Found myself feeling a bit nervous before I went out, like I was heading into battle or something. 

 

I think that part of the problem of mass mask wearers is that they think it's temporary, "it's only for now"... "once the virus has gone"... etc. I wonder how long the mask wearing will last "officially" and how long the general public will wear them. How long is too long? A month? 6 months. It has to be an energy drain to wear one, not just physically but psychologically.

 

I'll never wear one, some kind of conflict seems inevitable, I just hope more and more people start getting pissed off with wearing them and stop doing it. I've already seen loads of discarded masks lying in the streets.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would you like a happy funny story? Tough here it is.

 

I've always sweated over the top. Like an infiltrator at a KKK rally. Literally dripping. All it takes is thinking about hard work and I am ruining shirts let's not mention underwear.

 

So, I rode 4 miles on a pushbike in the summer sun stopping briefly in a park for a couple mugs of coffee in a flask I just bought and was trying out. Not really the best idea in the height of summer admittedly but it seemed like an event, a nice time.

 

Eventually I stopped in the local for a bottle of vodka. Gotta offset all that new me positivity somehow. Balance is the key.

 

Naturally the exertion plus needless hot drinks left me with an overabundance of heat. And standing in the queue 2m apart, I began to exude liquid competently, even challengingly, with a hue that wasn't right for my nationality frankly looking like I was about to explode.

 

I got to the counter.. dripping wet. There's a perspex cover across the counter and the girl is wearing both a mask and a visor. I ask for the cheapest litre bottle of vodka you have please.

 

I swear she has the look in the eye of someone facing their final judgment.

 

That prompts me to try to relieve her- I tell her about the bike ride and the coffee- and that I am not dying of covid.

 

It was a hilarious answer, I don't remember it perfectly sadly

 

It basically entailed a lot of stuttering about how she hadn't even thought of that and she was happy to serve me, and then trying to hide behind the register for the rest of the transaction.

 

 

I have to say that temperature is not 100% a way to decide who is ill. I am one of those who'd always be considered ill after the door test.

 

I'm considering making a little extra fuss to be honest, I already look like death warmed up. It wouldn't take too much acting to present myself as patient zero in the imaginary summer killer. I have obviously got a mean streak for fuckwits

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by - TZC -
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

Looking at that brawl video I think some certain types of people will use the whole mask thing as an excuse to openly be arseholes. The thing that threw coffee in the guys face, well that's assault for one, and she seems like a very unpleasant person.

You know, I would probably find myself in a place I wish I wasn't if that was me. Because my first instinct would be to throw a nice right at anyone dumping hot coffee over me. Considering the reason!!!

 

'You don't have a piece of cloth over your nose and mouth'

= 'I throw hot coffeee over you for retribution'

 

I'm sorry but I would clock that idiot for that if I could get by the cuck. . Make it count.

 

As an aside wtf.. I can't put in an o there. caps or not, odd.

 

cquld could nevermind weird

 

As another perspective, how the hell have people decided that physically harming people is a justified answer to try to convince people that masks are important?! nuckin futs I swear I don't belong here

Edited by - TZC -
About the q's. there was an anomaly that didn't post move on
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

You know, I would probably find myself in a place I wish I wasn't if that was me. Because my first instinct would be to throw a nice right at anyone dumping hot coffee over me. Considering the reason!!!

 

'You don't have a piece of cloth over your nose and mouth'

= 'I throw hot coffeee over you for retribution'

 

I'm sorry but I would clock that idiot for that if I could get by the cuck. . Make it count.

 

As another perspective, how the hell have people decided that physically harming people is a justified answer to try to convince people that masks are important?! nuckin futs I swear I don't belong here

 

I understand what you're saying, if someone threw coffee (or any other beverage) in my face it would almost be a reflex action to throw hands, but at this time I think keeping a cool head is vitally important since a lot of people are shitting themselves and on edge, or just knobheads looking for an excuse like the coffee thrower. 

 

My position at this time is patience, fear control, and righteous self defence (not that I know shit about self defence really, nor am I a so called hard man). Even silence can be a good defence against verbal aggression I reckon, I used to deal with the occasional school bully with silence, they didn't know what the fuck to do and usually walked away puzzled. 

 

I'm not sure if the "woman" who threw the coffee did it stealthily or wether she mouthed off before hand, if she had have mouthed off first then I would already be standing up and watching her like a hawk. 

 

Evasion and deflection is usually better than conflict for me, I'm not what you'd call a scrapper. 

 

Fucked up times we're living in, it would almost be funny if it wasn't so serious, it's fascinating in a way.

 

I bet the same "woman" tells people to "stay safe"... yeah safe from her coffee throwing antics. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know my reaction is wrong it's almost the movie answer good vs bad I'd get arrested real world for knocking a couple teeth loose.

 

And have to consider that the loose teeth belong to a woman. It's basically a fantasy like chuck saving the day in a golan globus production

 

Life's messing with my head is the bottom line. And since I'm unstable I sincerely hope nobody tries to fuck with me for not wearing a mask, god knows what might happen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to Everything to do with masks / face coverings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...