Everything to do with masks / face coverings

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,    Just popping this petition I made here, to stop mandatory face masks on public transport in the UK, sign and share please, we need as much support as possible to take further ac

Thought I'd share a recent experience. I went to a local indoor shopping centre in Sunderland not because I wanted to but I couldn't return an item I'd ordered online so had to visit the store. Went u

You don't belong on this site you shill. You are a student of bollocks. 

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, alexa said:

WHAT! :classic_ohmy:

This proves that the fascists will not stop until they have killed us all. I have been saying that for one and a half decades now.

Elites are destroying Western democracies and economies, and use victim-blaming as a mind-numbing method.

First they deliberately introduced private banking, neoliberalism the junk economics, deliberately inflicted debt-crisis and blamed the effect on us saying we didn't work hard enough.
Then they deliberately inflicted economic recession by contracting the money supply, robbed the masses via their banks, and blamed the effect on us.
Meanwhile they deliberately inflicted climate change via geoengineering and blamed it on us saying "too many are breathing on the planet".
Meanwhile they deliberately destroyed the 3rd world and organised STAGED* wars as a pretext to inflict migration crises in the West, and blamed the effect on us that it is because "we are racists".
Meanwhile they planned and now execute this Covid-scam as a health-psychological-logistic-economic warfare that shall kill those of us they could not kill via the other methods.
(*Isn't it evident by now that the Israel-Palestine "war" as well as the Syrian "genocide" were mere hoax?)

Edited by Ch. Miller
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, owen said:

Only a matter of time now before the sheep in the Irish govt follow suit just like with the transport. I have some faith left that the good people of Britain and Ireland will not comply in sufficient numbers. I cant see there being too much compliance in the rural areas at least. There are two categories of people out there, those who have bought the fear and those that havent. Those with the fear will go around with a bed sheet wrapped around their face if you tell them

One thing we have going for us here in Ireland is that due to our long history of oppression we tend to view authority with a high degree of contempt. They can introduce all the rules they like but it doesn't follow that we're going to comply. 

If they keep or increase these moronic rules for pubs, I think it will be only a matter of time before we see a return of the shebeen's, which may not be a bad thing.

We might even see a return of the hedge schools if they keep those draconian distancing rules for the classrooms.

Our rebellious streak has been watered down in recent times by the globalist TD's and RTE, but I think it's still in our blood and hopefully it will re-emerge in the face of all this crap they're trying to introduce. Irish people and rules have always had a bit of a strained relationship :classic_rolleyes:

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

Found this on youtube in the comments under Dr vernon colemans latest video

"bmacpara7 hours ago

I practiced a simple act of defiance today in the airport and that was non compliance....when asked by the enabler who was in fact a ticket stamper to put on my mask i said no i have a respiratory condition...to which she replied show me a Doctors note...ny response was that it's medical in confidence....at that point she said okay I'm just warning you upon which she quickly scurried off to bully the next civilian into putting on a mask...KNOW YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS FOLKS DONT LET THEM WIN"

Can't give out your medical info to anyone unless they sign your official secrecy document with their printed name and their address as an identifier.

You trade information in case you need to go to a court. Make this clear.

23 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

One thing we have going for us here in Ireland is that due to our long history of oppression we tend to view authority with a high degree of contempt. They can introduce all the rules they like but it doesn't follow that we're going to comply. 

If they keep or increase these moronic rules for pubs, I think it will be only a matter of time before we see a return of the shebeen's, which may not be a bad thing.

We might even see a return of the hedge schools if they keep those draconian distancing rules for the classrooms.

Our rebellious streak has been watered down in recent times by the globalist TD's and RTE, but I think it's still in our blood and hopefully it will re-emerge in the face of all this crap they're trying to introduce. Irish people and rules have always had a bit of a strained relationship :classic_rolleyes:

Poteen.....lol

Irish still carries their genes from the past. Your family lives in you and they will be furious.

All is not lost. Dead can arise through you. :classic_wink:

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Well it's here folks, from July 24th it will be mandatory to wear face masks in shops or face a £100 fine!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8519177/Police-hand-spot-fines-not-wearing-face-covering-shops-July-24.html

take some solace that its clear the UK common law still has majority support in the corridors of control

if it didnt the face masks would be mandatory for public spaces

its for private business spaces atm only

for all his buffoonery Rees-Mogg and the like are holding strong the foundation of this country and the principles that place it above the civil roman law world.   

Edited by zArk

That's the leaflet I will distribute to everyone who complies:
You have 3 options:
1) If you are not sick but you think you as a healthy individual carry a lethal virus, then stay at home and seek mental help, since you don't belong to a sane society.
2) If you are sick, then stay at home.
3) If neither 1 or 2 applies, you can go anywhere without a mask.

• Like 1

It's getting so surreal now I can see the next recommendation being to wear that kind of full get up. Can you imagine wearing a hazmat suit just to to buy some bread and milk? It would be like living in a world directed by David Lynch. I think the cabal are just trying to take things to a weird surreal level at this point, wondering how far they can take the sheeple over the edge.  

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Fluke said:

I am not complying. As an other member here said yesterday. I wonder how long it is going to be until people like 'us' start getting attacked or lynched in the street. I am surprised I haven't been sucker punched by a branch covidion yet but there's still time. 

I generally want nothing to do with the majority of people I just want to try and earn a living like them though. That's what's disturbing not only is ignoring the stupidity of the general public not enough anymore, I really feel like Winston Smith, literally having the stupidity and opinions IMPOSED ON ME.

It won't be long at all before the brainwashed start attacking the sane.....time to get a  spray for self defence perhaps.

Seems they are legal in the UK.

https://www.vestguard.co.uk/eveaid-personal-defence-spray.html

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 2

Couple of points:

- How long will this latest mask insanity go on for? Until a 'vaccine' is available?

- You have to wear a mask in a shop yet in a pub/bar/restaurant you don't despite being in close proximity to people.

- People who are deaf and lip read... how's that going to work Mr. Johnson?

- I'm assuming the larger shops/supermarkets will enforce this through their not so bright robotic security guards as there is no way the Police can do it. How much backlash will there be there I wonder.

Anyway, there is no way in hell I'm wearing a mask.

Edited by Sentient Being
1 minute ago, Sentient Being said:

Couple of points:

- How long will this latest mask insanity go on for? Until a 'vaccine' is available?

Yes, until Kill Bill is ready to go into action.

Anyway, there is no way in hell I'm wearing a mask.

Me neither.

This is a serious question for those of you who say you will never wear a mask. When the rules (probably law) come in saying masks must be worn when outside your home irrespective of ability to social distance or medical exemptions what will you do, how will you live? I will likely be in this situation within a few days - I cannot wear a mask, doctor prescribes more drugs and won’t issue exemption certificate and no possibility of online ordering. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chocomel said:

Can't give out your medical info to anyone unless they sign your official secrecy document with their printed name and their address as an identifier.

You trade information in case you need to go to a court. Make this clear.

What official secrecy document?

23 minutes ago, HeartSpirit said:

This is a serious question for those of you who say you will never wear a mask. When the rules (probably law) come in saying masks must be worn when outside your home irrespective of ability to social distance or medical exemptions what will you do, how will you live? I will likely be in this situation within a few days - I cannot wear a mask, doctor prescribes more drugs and won’t issue exemption certificate and no possibility of online ordering. 

Do you mean you can't wear a mask due to breathing difficulties, but you will be forced to wear one due to circumstances?

If so, can you modify one of the surgical masks? ie. Cut the back part out, so only the front remains - it will look like a mask, but should be normal for breathing?

Me, personally, haven't wore a mask yet, but I do understand there are others that might be forced to wear one to get their food shopping etc.

25 minutes ago, HeartSpirit said:

I'm lucky inasmuch as my wife and I are in our 70s and don't have to work......We can shop online thankfully.

Medication is delivered too.

Like me, my wife refuses to be muzzled.

Fuck shops. They're full of wankers anyway.

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm lucky inasmuch as my wife and I are in our 70s and don't have to work......We can shop online thankfully.

Medication is delivered too.

Like me, my wife refuses to be muzzled.

Fuck shops. They're full of wankers anyway.

But if you shop online only, you fell into the hands of the elite....cos that's what they wanted all of us to.... *facepalm*

Save shops!

Save notes and coins!

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, HeartSpirit said:

I honestly don't know. Situation feels hopeless. 

13 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Do you mean you can't wear a mask due to breathing difficulties, but you will be forced to wear one due to circumstances?

If so, can you modify one of the surgical masks? ie. Cut the back part out, so only the front remains - it will look like a mask, but should be normal for breathing?

Me, personally, haven't wore a mask yet, but I do understand there are others that might be forced to wear one to get their food shopping etc.

Yes I mean I can’t breathe for more than a minute with a mask (even a very thin one) but here in Spain it is becoming compulsory wear outside the home. Went to doctors requesting exemption certificate but was given more steroid inhalers just so I can wear a mask! I will not compromise my health further so no inhaler and no mask, also it is where my line is, the one I will not cross. The law says mask must cover nose and mouth. 

Are people who do “hold the line” (No masks or vaccine) going to become prisoners in their own homes until they die I wonder. 

3 minutes ago, chocomel said:

But if you shop online only, you fell into the hands of the elite....cos that's what they wanted all of us to.... *facepalm*

Save shops!

Save notes and coins!

Sorry, if it comes to a choice of shopping online or wearing a muzzle, the former wins hands down.

I have to eat........Will you be putting a gimp mask on to shop for food incidentally?

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Sorry, if it comes to a choice of shopping online or wearing a muzzle, the former wins hands down.

I have to eat........Will you be putting a gimp mask on to shop for food incidentally?

I would be doing the same (online), except there is no online supermarket delivery here. I just don’t understand why people are going along with this BS, 30°+ temperatures and need to wear a mask is crazy. Almost as crazy as people believing in the escalating case numbers when the tests are useless. 

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I can't afford to fork out £100 a pot, a couple of times per week....not yet anyway so I'll have to cover it over my mouth and leave my nose and eyes or wear it on my chin or forehead, back of my head, won't I? OR else I'll be buying a sausage roll or two from Greggs wearing a Bharka. That will be me....OK.

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to Everything to do with masks / face coverings