Everything to do with masks / face coverings

Yasmina

It looks like wearing face masks in shops will not be mandatory in England. It’s just us mugs up in Scotland who have to wear masks in shops because of wee Dictator Jimmy Krankie’s megolamania. I and a lot of other people in Scotland will certainly not be clapping for that wee bitch on her birthday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-uk-face-masks-coverings-michael-gove-a9614376.html

Edited by Artmuzz
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

It looks like wearing face masks in shops will not be mandatory in England. It’s just us mugs up in Scotland who have to wear masks in shops because of wee Dictator Jimmy Krankie’s megolamania. I and a lot of other people in Scotland will certainly not be clapping for that wee bitch on her birthday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-uk-face-masks-coverings-michael-gove-a9614376.html

that's just to divide i reckon, the virtue signallers will be shaming

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 1:50 AM, Yasmina said:

Yep, this is exactly what I said when they introduced the mandatory masks on transport. They know masks can't be worn forever, not realistic at all and people don't like wearing them, especially when they make masks mandatory in all public places, so obviously they'll say the only way to not wear a mask is to get the vaccine. 

"so obviously they'll say the only way to not wear a mask is to get the vaccine."
Exactly. Then the vaccine shall do the trick.
In either case, the idea:

keep-calm-and-stop-breathing.png

29 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

When they say it won't be mandatory, it means it WILL be mandatory.

4 hours ago, The itinerant shrubber said:

We only have a few weeks now before you have to wear a mask in a shop. 

Time for us to put our money where our mouth is. 

DO NOT COMPLY. 

DO NOT BOW DOWN TO TYRANNY. 

REFUSE TO WEAR ONE, WHATEVER THE CONSEQUENCES. 

Don't try and justify your compliance by getting one with Covid 1984 bla bla bla written on it. It's still a mask and you're still being muzzled. 

The time for waking people up is over. It's too late.

The only course of action now is direct civil disobedience. 

I swear right here, right now that I WILL NOT BE MUZZLED. 

Great post. One question, how to enter the supermarket to buy your food if they won't let you in?
Hunger strike comes to mind then. Or?

25 minutes ago, Ch. Miller said:

When they say it won't be mandatory, it means it WILL be mandatory.

exactly, that's how they play.

Remember when Boris said he won't be introducing draconian measures?

There will be opposition and people will beg for it.

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

Just noticed on the BBC News website, the current No2 'most watched' video (over what time period I'm not sure) is this gem from April 2020:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-52153145/coronavirus-we-do-not-recommend-face-masks-for-general-wearing

I wonder where this is being shared to attract so much interest at present? ?

During the government's latest coronavirus briefing, the Deputy Chief Medical Officer addressed questions about whether people in the UK should be wearing face masks.

Professor Jonathan Van Tam said he does not believe healthy people wearing them would reduce the spread of the disease in the UK, saying "what matters now is social distancing".

• 03 Apr 2020

I wonder what he thinks now?

• Like 1

The social engineers at Tavistock knew people would balk at the idea of enforced masks, especially if the entire human race has to wear it for the “foreseeable future” to prevent a supposed contagion recurring. So, they will present the solution to the hated face coverings with “great news” - the availability of a miracle vaccine, which will make masks unnecessary.

How welcome will that be?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Velma said:

The social engineers at Tavistock knew people would balk at the idea of enforced masks, especially if the entire human race has to wear it for the “foreseeable future” to prevent a supposed contagion recurring. So, they will present the solution to the hated face coverings with “great news” - the availability of a miracle vaccine, which will make masks unnecessary.

How welcome will that be?

I agree with your summary.

Those who are vaccinated will therefore have nothing to worry about from those who choose not to submit to body puncture wounds and poisoning. 

Curious to how it will be spun? 

Will it be that the virus is now mutating due to the unvaccinated? so further measures will be required to prevent further spread?

So - How does a DEAD so callled "pathogenic" viral particle mutate????????????????

The body supposedly participates in its own destruction which is a ludicrous proposition devised by "educated"  bought and paid for fuckwits.

One that has not been isolated in its entirety even once! and cannot be observed directly?

I am generally of a calm nature but this seems to be an obvious self fullfilling prophesy of utter bullshit spin ! 

Luckily I have my anti bullshit headphones to hand  :)   -  though that will keep the noise out for only so long!

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

I am generally of a calm nature but this seems to be an obvious self fullfilling prophesy of utter bullshit spin ! 

Luckily I have my anti bullshit headphones to hand  :)   -  though that will keep the noise out for only so long!

Hope it keeps this out!

It's "good manners" to wear a mask, says Michael Gove, who 'trusts people's good sense.' 

That makes me bad-mannered, with no sense!

How long before I get punched, by a masked-crusader?

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Velma said:

Hope it keeps this out!

It's "good manners" to wear a mask, says Michael Gove, who 'trusts people's good sense.' 

That makes me bad-mannered, with no sense!

How long before I get punched, by a masked-crusader?

Kick him in the nuts; or same direction if female.

• Like 1

Well it's not mandatory yet so hopefully it stays that way. Out in the east of London today and not good sights. Trying to detach from it all. Going to a cafe to get a cup of tea and a bacon roll in a bit hopefully find and empty one with minimal normies. 

Hoping I bump into Yasmina ?

Edited by Fluke

They want the masks mandatory everywhere like literally everywhere. There is a push back but whether it will be big enough of a push back remains to be seen.

Personally think they will be mandatory everywhere expect when exercising and general walking. Shops and all public places pubs resteraunts ect they will be mandatory. All until the vaccine 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

They want the masks mandatory everywhere like literally everywhere. There is a push back but whether it will be big enough of a push back remains to be seen.

Personally think they will be mandatory everywhere expect when exercising and general walking. Shops and all public places pubs resteraunts ect they will be mandatory. All until the vaccine 

Ffs hope not what about off-licences and newsagents? 

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

I agree, it will be globally the same, with some delays here and there.
A summary I posted on another thread:

So the "options" we are given by the elites' Covid-scam:

1) Lockdown and permanent economic recession > death
2) Mandatory mouth masks > dangerous side effects, impaired immune system > death
3) Mandatory vaccination > retro-viruses in blood, impaired immune system, destroyed cell, DNA reduced to subhuman genetic code (XNA) > death
4) Deliberate malpractice and lack of beneficial healthcare > death
5) Totalitarian control > lack of freedom, lack of free movement, etc > death
6) All of the above (ah and plus 5G and digital ID in the vaccine!)

Most likely 6) shall happen. After Gates vaccinated the whole world, he and his fascist mates shall introduce a new chapter of another threat to "justify" our lack of freedom.
They always rely on our willingness to resume to convenient self-deception, false hopes and wishful thinking.
That is the usual fascist method: first they use blackmail and extortion to get what they want, then they kill you anyway.

Edited by Ch. Miller
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Mask of the Beast!

Yes, and the mask of the idiots ?

All the crap about thousands of new cases, but no one’s getting sick and no one’s dying; ffs, it’s staring us in the face what a farce it is but still the ignorant fools believe.

What can you do in the face of such idiocy?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ch. Miller said:

I agree, it will be globally the same, with some delays here and there.
A summary I posted on another thread:

So the "options" we are given by the elites' Covid-scam:

1) Lockdown and permanent economic recession > death
2) Mandatory mouth masks > dangerous side effects, impaired immune system > death
3) Mandatory vaccination > retro-viruses in blood, impaired immune system, destroyed cell, DNA reduced to subhuman genetic code (XNA) > death
4) Deliberate malpractice and lack of beneficial healthcare > death
5) Totalitarian control > lack of freedom, lack of free movement, etc > death
6) All of the above (ah and plus 5G and digital ID in the vaccine!)

Most likely 6) shall happen. After Gates vaccinated the whole world, he and his fascist mates shall introduce a new chapter of another threat to "justify" our lack of freedom.
They always rely on our willingness to resume to convenient self-deception, false hopes and wishful thinking.
That is the usual fascist method: first they use blackmail and extortion to get what they want, then they kill you anyway.

Bascially yeah that's the way it's going unless of course there is big enough of a push back. Its like with this 2nd wave you just know the majority will once again fall for it hook line and sinker and we will be in an even bigger mess than we are in now. Because once in lockdown the only way out will be to take this vaccine and if you decide not to you ain't coming out of lockdown 

The only way out and to return to normal is with gates vaccine. So for us lot who wont take it normal life will never return  it sounds dramatic but it's the truth. There wont be big enough of a pushback to stop this happening between now and 2nd wave and the mask rules will just get harsher and harsher.

• Like 1

You would think that just looking at Bill Gates would be enough to see he knows nothing about health (he looks dead). Even if you belive the fairytale of him inventing the pc in a suburban garage then what does that have to do with medicine?

The same lemmings who tell you that you can't take your own health into your own hands due to having no medical qualifications are the same people following Billy Boy (who also has no medical qualifications)?

Last one in the gas chambers gets shot.....I better start running then to get to the front of the queue!

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to Everything to do with masks / face coverings