EVERYTHING MENTAL HEALTH RELATED

Fluke

Got this from OTTER BURNER to put here here too in Mental Health thread where I now replicate it, so thanks Otter....man?? woman??... however you be. (Otterman is a good pun though got to admit) 

Anyway, over in Sharing Books etc thread... to help in matters of seeing things into action and the inspiration that helps get each of us there.... 

---------------

Posted 19-July-2023 by Otter Burner...

A Quote a Week: (for the next three years) https://amzn.eu/d/gF2AHgK

I thought this was rather thought provoking. (<< says Otter Burner... and I would expect to agree probably right) 🙂

https://amzn.eu/d/gF2AHgK

Shaun Morris, compiler of A Quote A Week (for the next three years), puts forward 156 quotations from the worlds of science, politics, sports, journalism, entertainment, medicine, philosophy and much more. These quotes will challenge you to re-evaluate your outlook on life. The knowledge gained from these pages will empower and encourage you to live your life to the fullest. Not only is this an exceptional quotation book but it also challenges you to write. Picking up a pen to write your thoughts about each quote requires action. This small action could lead to bigger and better things. Start each week with powerful and inspiring words as you are look within yourself and the surrounding world. Use your free time to change yourself and to ultimately change the world.Makes a perfect gift.A quote for every thought, emotion and situation.Exceptional for empowering your life.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

Good to see Zen Buddhism isn't only just a dip your head in deep thoughts sauce! 😉🫠😊

Be Mindful about which sauce you dip your head into, and wash your hair afterwards, and be mindful about that too, the common task, as much as any other, like eating, being still, sleeping, and furthermore being a warrior if none of the above interest you, but still demand it, and yet again needing another wash, because life demanded that also! 😉.. Basicly... Calm... Breathing, annnnnd realizing Kindness isn't always co-dependent necessarily on deep thought or philosophical PhD. = Clarity, Self Worth, Fulfilled Life (with or without a will to want to be a warrior I would say, not everyone was brought into this world to be either a warrior or a Monk, but some learning in both these areas can help nevertheless for any blessed twit, Amen) 🙏

but yeah.... All in All -}} Resilience is got thru mindfulness as much as any hands on experience with stuff, so then why not combine the two!... (and so it is!)

Consistency of being consistent (incl: Patience when imperative most especially)...🙏 ...yet realizing life does not always have to be so damn complicated...😙 Mind, can't switch it off, but you can chill it out, cool it down, then many good things rise up from your effort in what can ultimately become a lot easier with practice. 👍 Even your subconscious can be persuaded to join in by this time!

Contains advice like If you fall off the 'digital wagon' every now and then, good, make sure it is on purpose!! Lol

Don't let Modern Day distractions overwhelm you, but just acknowledge, and gently shift your focus elsewhere...

SHUNRYU SUZUKI on Zen Mindfulness & Inner Peace :-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQRFkP7LPag

More from this channel here, with one (somewhere in the series) dealing with how to stay 'cool' even amid turmoil & kaos...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

No self improvement thing at the start is too small, neither is it too late at the start to begin (to know) where the start is. (yes I wrote that correctly) 🙂 The start is generally here & now of course... If now is present and here is conscious, it's a great start already!... Begin, make mistakes, learn... keep trying, never give up!...

This btw applies to even something like starting a new hobby in my quite limited but developing experience,,,, same principles are lay afoot! ~Oh y'all be kind to yourself as others may not be so kind when they don't care b/c they don't understand something, or don't see your struggle or pain or whatever causes a problem like grief or so on... But just be who you be, and improve on who you be regardless of other twits. (if they have limited intelligence and act stupid around you)

One helpful Point for directing yourself is :-

When you start to know, you start to do right?.... This is not Miyamoto talking, it's me.

Yet for Miyamoto's part the knowledge or the hard work are not the only things to consider. THERE IS MORE.

(SORRY if that made sound like Tommy Cooper in the last three words) 😁😋 ... anyway just watch the video! 🙏

Yes, self improvement and removing the bad stuff from your life is key to being healthy on all levels.

I had a friend for years who had a very negative mindset. The nitpicking nature of his being made me very frustrated. He also had a habit of boxing off things he didnt want to face. Just before his mum had a stroke and died her friends and neighbors had said they thought something had changed in her. I tried to tell him to get her checked. They didn'tjust chose to believe she would be fine, and a month or two later she died.

Sometimes others can see something you yourself cannot because you are too close to it.

• Like 1

Just now, Jason57 said:

Can I die or remove myself completely and permentantly from the Matrix? I just don't like existing, it's just a hassle.

Nope, your stuck here until you grow up and learn your life lessons, so you may as well stop pretending, or whatever it is you think you are doing on this thread.

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Nope, your stuck here until you grow up and learn your life lessons, so you may as well stop pretending, or whatever it is you think you are doing on this thread.

Not sure what you mean by pretending

2 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Can I die or remove myself completely and permanently from the Matrix? I just don't like existing, it's just a hassle.

This may not answer your Matrix style of question, but...

Whilst a Zen (Or introvert or otherwise peaceful) mindset can achieve so much, and allow you some freedoms by yourself, sometimes on the other hand it takes someone else (a friend, a kind stranger) to really set us free from our own self centred or potentially toxic self pre-occupation, (esp, if lonely and therefore prone to that introspection)... so this is the lesson I have learned.

8 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Can I die or remove myself completely and permentantly from the Matrix? I just don't like existing, it's just a hassle.

You may be depressed, have you considered getting professional help?  Isn't it better to end the feeling of hassle instead of your existence? 

• Like 2

I just got reminded of this guy, whom I think? somebody on this site MAY have posted before, I don't rightly completely remember, but it does turn out I only just saw this all the way thru anyway for the first time, and it's alright... enjoy... it's relaxing and kind of reassuring by it's very nature this first up.... Man in his 50's gives encouragement...

When Ya Just Ain't Got it all Together-}}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-ttGGB7b4

Plus now I'm finding one I'd like to watch next which is this one, and I will thee... How to Deal with Loneliness-}}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDMY7qtOPiI

Then you got this both by "Moo Jin Hanvit" :- Give a go here...Slay Loneliness (that does not mean kill yourself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_0ZQ0dHv0

&- Samurai Philosophies to help change your Life forever (???) ... worth a look with again some Eastern guy talking

("SHOW NEMOTO")... Not really about swords or MA...hmm, but no matter, 3 things of the Samurai mindset = Stillness becomes Flow, Flow becomes Stillness,

and a bit similar -mind/ body- where connectivity or reciprocation is natural, with the human all encompassed or be it untrained (just as we all are when born) 👶... but so anyway to nurture awareness of each mind/body made available to us if we do train our senses in such a way .... and for best effect of course get working on both and what you can do for each in that MIND is limitless, the BODY would like to think so too, but in Samurai terms the key is almost never it would seem being slave to reactive impulse unless that is to kill your enemy to which I would agree, a fast twitch nerve may be necessary- CAUTION <<< THAT IS TO SAY, THIS IS TRADITIONALLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN HISTORICALLY if you went to war encroaching on a meditating Samurai- PROBABLY THEN the thing by which reaction has come on but with something considerably more conTROLLable than impulse, so yo, I put TROLL in to highlight what control you have to provoke you all to see how you would react, IMPULSIVELY or LIKE A SAMURAI...) This is a fair demonstration by means of explanation. Anymore explanation I would have to kill you and demonstrate it for real.... Okay now I am kidding.

The Samurai Way in summary of the above (by my interpretation) apparently allows to keep body and mind independent in a way, affording a degree of separate awareness in each for when needing to be rational enough to remain MIND OVER BODY (in the main), and hence dealing with emotions better which won't so easily effect your mind or your body adversely that way by un-necessarily putting it under too much stress/ drama/ pressure.  Pressure to respond/ conform/ react, etc.....So only do what is useful in the moment..... Only respond as makes you whole I guess.

[Edited Out quite a Lot- as it's not appropriate to turn this into an MA thread,, even when defined by spirit speaking candidly, but anyhow enough!!]

Zip Zap.. Clap in time to show the Clipper board in motion Sts... soooooooooooooo  --- Cutting to the Chase a bit here via words of my own:-

Of all the things in life, we can't so easily control or be master of others ((it's not practical)) that influence what is on the outer from other people so this is how it is, and why we need these tools of inner stillness to safeguard our own personal sanctity come what may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICsFIG9uiNo

10 hours ago, Campion said:

You may be depressed, have you considered getting professional help?  Isn't it better to end the feeling of hassle instead of your existence? 

HAHA! I've had 8 therapists, a ton of anti depressants, 3 psychiarists, and other help. I'm not depressed, I'm just awake to the stupidity of life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason57 said:

HAHA! I've had 8 therapists, a ton of anti depressants, 3 psychiarists, and other help. I'm not depressed, I'm just awake to the stupidity of life.

Yeah, life's pretty stupid and tragic sometimes. Without my family, friends, spirituality and the natural world around me I'd have lost the plot years ago !! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Life only seems pointless when you decide to make it that way. The more you reinforce those thoughts the more you will get that outcome. We really do manifest our reality here. Therefore, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to manifest the life you want and stop moaning about the life you have.

If you only see and choose to believe all the cabal stuff all you'll see is more of that which leads to despair, which is what they want - your negative emotions to feed off.

This may help you, or not, I wrote a post with some simple exercises in it of how to find your purpose. Until you understand that, your existence will remain the same, because, put simply, you don't really want to change yourself.

Only you can make that decision and no pill or therapist can change that. You control your thoughts.

• Thanks 2

Vobes talks to Clive de Carle about nutritional supps we can get hold of, magnesium, and a non-fluuush effect sort of Niacin for the brain for mental health to name just two (yeah I know Niacin MAYBE controversial, but this guy would not recommend it -in small doses- if it were not good for something... And taken by people in depression, with schizophrenia (if you believe that sort of psycho-labelling, I both do and don't depending on my whim almost but really whatever label floats your boat), anyway made accessible commonly enough- but so too including from Carle himself who sells all stuff spoken about here... Find him at https://clivedecarle.com/ (if I'm allowed to put his homepage, it's for all our benefit afterall) 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think this has been posted anywhere else, so adding it here. There is a fantastic organisation started in the uk now rolling out worldwide. They seek to help anyone waking up, organising communities of like minded and training those who want to help. 

From their website

We started with a grand, yet simple, vision for the future. A future where Big Pharma (and Big Everything) no longer has control over We, The People; where the power of choice is returned to the individual and we shift the paradigm from treating disease, to creating health. 

How do we achieve this? By creating an organic, people-led approach to healthcare, bringing everything back to community level, for The People, by The People. 

We’re not here to tell you what to do. We’re here to facilitate your ideas, inspirations and creations within your local communities. We’re about collaborations, connections and support. Quite simply, we want to see The People unite!

We understand that health is far more than treating the symptoms of disease. We know that true health comes from taking an integrated approach, considering mind, body and spirit.

We want to support you, the people of the UK, to take ownership of your own health choices.  How that looks will be different for each person but we want to encourage every single one of you to start viewing these choices as an investment in the health of your future self.

Here at The People’s Health Alliance, we hope to inspire you to shift your perceptions and mindset around healthcare. It’s time to start listening to yourself. Your body can tell you all sorts of things when you quieten your mind and really start to get in tune with it. We have been conditioned to look outside of ourselves for too long. It’s time to go within. It’s time to reconnect with nature and all of the healing qualities it holds.

PHA is an apolitical organisation. We welcome the opportunity to work with all political party members across the UK, and will talk with all political parties but do not align ourselves directly with any political organisation.

Our Principles

1. Treat everyone with respect.
  2. Act in the best interest of your clients and colleagues.
  3. Work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
  4. Take responsibility for your own actions.
  5. Acknowledge we are all equals regardless of role.
  6. Remain lawful.
  7. Empower people to take responsibility for their own health.
  8. Commit to self-improvement and learning new things.
  9. Always do your best for yourself and others.
  10. Embrace an integrated approach.Are you an alternativ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 5:52 AM, Messenger said:

I always recommend sunlight and a trip to a forest preserve, get some vit D and walk barefoot on the grass, no shoes, they will prevent you from being grounded. Trust me, try it, you will feel much better.

Also, get yourself a tuning fork, specifically 136.1 hz or "Om". They are cheap. Just give it a wack on your palm and let its oscillations of energy calm you as you hold the base of it. I have one that took away back pain, it was amazing. I use it often and it helps me.

I like this advice, and it's important to remember to take our shoes off 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I hate to sound like Victoria Beckham but sunlight  ages your skin. I take vit d supplements 

Thanks Fluke. I enjoy your posts and shares. 

Yes, who would want to sound like her 😀 It could be worse, you could sound like Beckham back in his squeaky days. I should leave the humour to Mr Crabtree 😀

I always feel better with light, and blue sky. Etc. I always feel that plants need sunlight. I dont want to age, but I kind of accept it. I even quite like seeing aged skin. I'd rather see that than botox. I digress. 

I'm interested in grounding, for sure. I believe in that. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Observations said:

Thanks Fluke. I enjoy your posts and shares. 

Yes, who would want to sound like her 😀 It could be worse, you could sound like Beckham back in his squeaky days. I should leave the humour to Mr Crabtree 😀

I always feel better with light, and blue sky. Etc. I always feel that plants need sunlight. I dont want to age, but I kind of accept it. I even quite like seeing aged skin. I'd rather see that than botox. I digress. 

I'm interested in grounding, for sure. I believe in that. 

It is true I need to man up and get out in the sun. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

They torture, harass and gangstalk their patients to death.

This is a Mind protocol, keeping the gene pool clean, eugenics at its most covert and sinister.

People in every community are involved, and should be hung drawn and quartered and treated just the same as the jab pushers.

8440 patients dead in just three years?

They’ve done a better job than Hitler and Stalin! 
Death is their industry, human bodies their currency 

Calls for police to investigate mental health deaths in Norfolk and Suffolk

Campaigners have written to the chief constables of Norfolk and Suffolk to request an investigation into thousands of mental health deaths in those areas.

They say coroners are raising safety issues but no improvements are being made.

A report by independent auditors found as many as 8,440 patients had died unexpectedly over three years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67658492

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2023 at 2:54 AM, RobinJ said:

I dont think this has been posted anywhere else, so adding it here. There is a fantastic organisation started in the uk now rolling out worldwide. They seek to help anyone waking up, organising communities of like minded and training those who want to help. 

From their website

We started with a grand, yet simple, vision for the future. A future where Big Pharma (and Big Everything) no longer has control over We, The People; where the power of choice is returned to the individual and we shift the paradigm from treating disease, to creating health. 

How do we achieve this? By creating an organic, people-led approach to healthcare, bringing everything back to community level, for The People, by The People. 

We’re not here to tell you what to do. We’re here to facilitate your ideas, inspirations and creations within your local communities. We’re about collaborations, connections and support. Quite simply, we want to see The People unite!

We understand that health is far more than treating the symptoms of disease. We know that true health comes from taking an integrated approach, considering mind, body and spirit.

We want to support you, the people of the UK, to take ownership of your own health choices.  How that looks will be different for each person but we want to encourage every single one of you to start viewing these choices as an investment in the health of your future self.

Here at The People’s Health Alliance, we hope to inspire you to shift your perceptions and mindset around healthcare. It’s time to start listening to yourself. Your body can tell you all sorts of things when you quieten your mind and really start to get in tune with it. We have been conditioned to look outside of ourselves for too long. It’s time to go within. It’s time to reconnect with nature and all of the healing qualities it holds.

PHA is an apolitical organisation. We welcome the opportunity to work with all political party members across the UK, and will talk with all political parties but do not align ourselves directly with any political organisation.

Our Principles

• Treat everyone with respect.
  • Act in the best interest of your clients and colleagues.
  • Work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
  • Take responsibility for your own actions.
  • Acknowledge we are all equals regardless of role.
  • Remain lawful.
  • Empower people to take responsibility for their own health.
  • Commit to self-improvement and learning new things.
  • Always do your best for yourself and others.
  • Embrace an integrated approach.Are you an alternativ

Just as a recap and somewhere to go read up at.....
And to say...

Although I remember this from when you posted it last year, our memories now refreshed I am returning to this post now, (with thanks incidentally, to latest person -AWF- for bumping the thread up by inserting their own topic)..
And so realizing what was missing RobinJ as regards to what you posted is there needs to be a website posted alongside your raising awareness of what they do..

Okay so it doesn't look obvious you knew you left out the actual website for this RobinJ, but eitherway it is this yes??? 

https://the-pha.org

Also, this portion of info below might be reassuring for us lot... (whilst also of course checking out this organization
and what else they're about),
so hence this FAQ bit from their own website in which one of the answers gives this in the quoted at:-  
https://the-pha.org/about-us/

FAQ~ Do you offer a vaccine injury protocol?

We are aware that many people are concerned about the injuries caused by vaccines. Many doctors, scientists and practitioners are working very hard to develop protocols to help those who are suffering from various side effects.

We have a Health Recovery Programme that may support those with vaccine injuries, long covid and a range of inflammatory conditions. Please always seek medical advice in the first instance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Just as a recap and somewhere to go read up at.....
And to say...

Although I remember this from when you posted it last year, our memories now refreshed I am returning to this post now, (with thanks incidentally, to latest person -AWF- for bumping the thread up by inserting their own topic)..
And so realizing what was missing RobinJ as regards to what you posted is there needs to be a website posted alongside your raising awareness of what they do..

Okay so it doesn't look obvious you knew you left out the actual website for this RobinJ, but eitherway it is this yes??? 

https://the-pha.org

Also, this portion of info below might be reassuring for us lot... (whilst also of course checking out this organization
and what else they're about),
so hence this FAQ bit from their own website in which one of the answers gives this in the quoted at:-  
https://the-pha.org/about-us/

FAQ~ Do you offer a vaccine injury protocol?

Didn't the People’s Health Alliance dissolve their business in March 2023? Technically they can still run their website but that's not a good sign if they have dissolved it.

• Sad 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:14 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

They torture, harass and gangstalk their patients to death.

This is a Mind protocol, keeping the gene pool clean, eugenics at its most covert and sinister.

People in every community are involved, and should be hung drawn and quartered and treated just the same as the jab pushers.

8440 patients dead in just three years?

They’ve done a better job than Hitler and Stalin! 
Death is their industry, human bodies their currency 

Calls for police to investigate mental health deaths in Norfolk and Suffolk

Campaigners have written to the chief constables of Norfolk and Suffolk to request an investigation into thousands of mental health deaths in those areas.

They say coroners are raising safety issues but no improvements are being made.

A report by independent auditors found as many as 8,440 patients had died unexpectedly over three years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67658492

They do the same to any disabled people.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

Didn't the People’s Health Alliance dissolve their business in March 2023? Technically they can still run their website but that's not a good sign if they have dissolved it.

Dunno, too tired to go on the hunt to find out this late time of day... but if that applies, then ok, but maybe it could spring back if that's what's happened. How did you infer that it had dissolved ?