Anyone elses mental health taking a hit?

59 minutes ago, Ethel said:

This is patronizing. D'you know what's worse than feeling hatred? Suppressing hatred and then shaming yourself for feeling it in the first place.

no its not patronising  nor my intention to do that, and I actually know how destructive hatred can be, do you? so try to help my fellow forum user and you come in all indignated trying to belittle what I said. hatred eats and rots the soul dude.

every soul on this planet is an aspect of the universe, so to hate another is to hate yourself! though I do not like what's happening I try to show understanding and compassion. so if you are honestly coming in good intentions try at least to quote all what I said not a little bit of it please. and in all honesty if FLUKE  felt it was patronising I am sure he would tell me to be honest. I think you may have mis-read my intention bro and I wish you well kind regards

• Like 1
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else feel dark energy this past week. I have tried my best to avoid news programs (alternative) but since the Floyd riots I couldn't help but keep up to date with it.   My sleeping pa

ayy...do not take peoples ignorance & defense of said ignorance as a determing factor for your worth.   easier said than done i know - its something i have to remind myself of - & i

I was a little down a few days ago but the weather was nice today and I have that garden I need to tend to.   I recommend to start a garden and grow food. It will keep you going and give you

Posted Images

13 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

no its not patronising  nor my intention to do that, and I actually know how destructive hatred can be, do you? so try to help my fellow forum user and you come in all indignated trying to belittle what I said. hatred eats and rots the soul dude.

every soul on this planet is an aspect of the universe, so to hate another is to hate yourself! though I do not like what's happening I try to show understanding and compassion. so if you are honestly coming in good intentions try at least to quote all what I said not a little bit of it please. and in all honesty if FLUKE  felt it was patronising I am sure he would tell me to be honest. I think you may have mis-read my intention bro and I wish you well kind regards

I do understand emotions, I understand that if you suppress an emotion, it buries into your unconscious mind. You shamed the emotion and belittled it, believing that there is never any justification for it. That is a lie.

Tell someone who has had a child abducted and killed that they have no right to feel hatred. Tell someone like myself who was severely abused as a child that they have no right to feel hatred. You think you know more than you do. My way is better:

When you feel hatred, acknowledge it, acknowledge it's limitation, realize it masks hurt, and don't shame it. Take the feeling as a part of yourself. This integrates it. I know I am right, I have no further need to argue with you.

Edited by Ethel
adding something
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

I think you may have mis-read my intention bro

Stop calling me bro, please.

Edited by Ethel
adding something
On 2/5/2021 at 11:13 AM, allymisfit said:

Very disheartened today with my Dr.

My mood has been dropping significantly (as it does), so I got in contact with my GP who is usually very supportive.

Not today though.

I was told to snap out of it because I've had depression before and managed to recover, so I will recover this time too.

I was told I need to get a job (I've been applying for months and no luck. Not even an interview. It's tearing me inside.) I had to leave my last job due to this illness. It was even him who supported me to doing so!

I told him this, then he told me to go and study something. Well, I have studied for years and years, I really don't want to go back to that now. My student loan is ridiculous...adding on to that would push me down further.

I genuinely feel defeated. Worthless. Disappointed. Lost. Confused. 

I wish I could just snap out of it.

I'm sorry you experienced this.

I came on this thread as I've been struggling like a lot of us. Don't be hard on yourself. Seriously.

What these people are doing has been trialled, researched and tested. They know exactly what locking people up does. Especially those who value freedom and autonomy.

All I can say is to keep going. My faith (I know not everyone believes in God) is what's keeping me going this year. It's hard. I've recently had a CT scan for a stroke or tumor which to me is all down to stress with everything going on (there's a lot going on with my dad and grandmother in the family) and now I have tinnitus. You just got to keep going.

Talk to people on here. Go for a walk in nature. Switch off the TV. Read. Do what makes you feel good...and human. Something as simple as a hot soak...just be good to yourself. And never give up.

• Like 1
On 3/3/2021 at 6:41 AM, Ethel said:

I do understand emotions, I understand that if you suppress an emotion, it buries into your unconscious mind. You shamed the emotion and belittled it, believing that there is never any justification for it. That is a lie.

Tell someone who has had a child abducted and killed that they have no right to feel hatred. Tell someone like myself who was severely abused as a child that they have no right to feel hatred. You think you know more than you do. My way is better:

When you feel hatred, acknowledge it, acknowledge it's limitation, realize it masks hurt, and don't shame it. Take the feeling as a part of yourself. This integrates it. I know I am right, I have no further need to argue with you.

we live in imperialist  criminal symphony conducted by an evil , and through its crimes and dictates evil empire maintains  power ,  gets wealth and further  feeds evil  ego by creating criminal environments and commiting crimes   ,  after  every commited evil  crimes , evil fingerpoints to other side and psychopathologically  manipulates media and news and  acusses victims , that way they interrupt , moneypulate and corrupt victims posibility  to  fight for justice   , evil corrupts , spins lies and censors the truth to hide evil crimes  ,  victims end up being accussed  for hatred but that hatred is  truth witness  and its selfdefence weapon victims have against commited crimes by  imperialist evil criminal mentality environment genetics  ,  its criminal  dictate  imperialist evil oligarchy egopsychopathology which wears a true mask ( like a fallen  caesars aroman empire venetian oligarchy mask) and after its commited crimes evil looks for next victim , and hidden behind a mask evil keeps advertising evil empire and its  luciferian noble concern for love , friendship , security and peace  , just like savilian philantropic  humanitarian work  creates ambient to get to next victim . Its a criminogenetics of united slaveowners  union evil empire spiders web , and humanity is caught in it .

Edited by jupiter
  • Like 1
On 3/2/2021 at 5:38 PM, Fluke said:

I've felt an impending doom last few days. Perhaps I am coming to the realisation of the full magnitude and that I might not make this out. I have no resources and I'm not taking a vaccine. That sense of powerlessness isn't an easy feeling. 

Maybe it's the full moon this weekend. Perhaps others feel the darkness shift. A drop in morale. 

Its soul destroying seeing so many get more paranoid this year. Almost like the majority seem possessed. And I am intimidated by what the elite plan to do next. The passports and surveillance is enough to make me feel sick for the future. 

I hate the people that have gone along with this. 

That's just how I feel. Hatred at the moment. Weak spineless retards. 

Just wanted to ask...have you tried taking Magnesium? Either Magnesium BisGlycinate or Magnesium Taureate. The reason I mention this is that I have experienced the feelings of impending doom and its quite nasty. I used to get it in the mornings when I woke up... but it seems to stay at bay when I take the Magnesium. I also eat certain nuts for the selenium and just bought some chewies for the zinc. These help a lot.

As I've said on here before...my mum died almost a year ago now, in 2 weeks time. So the loss has added to this rollercoaster of the past year.  Safe to say no matter how much we use humour, sometimes we need to let it heat up inside,sweat it out and pick ourselves up like phoenixes, not always easy I know.

But maybe try the Magnesium ( the types i mentioned) it is good for mood and health and also good when you need a natural sleep as it relaxes you.

• Sad 1

@BeaujanglesI am extremely sorry to hear this Beaujangles. I have never lost someone that close before so I can only imagine what that is like my friend. 

Thankyou and I am taking fish oils, magnesium, B vitamin, and funnily enough I tried selinium a few years ago and it did help noticeably. I might have to try and sort my nutrition out or purchase some more. 

Thanks for the reply. :)

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Been pretty low last couple of weeks. Like a dark cloud is over me. Dark energt. No energy mentally or physically. Angry and no rapport with people. 

Why do i tell people close to me my plans and then get the piss taken out of me to humiliate and be passive aggeessive to me..

Trying to humiliate me when i know what i am doing is right. Fed up of it. 

And then i have a decent conversation to start with i mention the great reset, he agrees i called this shamdemic from the start health passports etc. I told him then the reason i predicted this stuff to begin with is because i had the self respect to actually read the documents published in the public domain. I then mentioned economic forum. "I havent got time to listen or read what they say". 

He then says we will see if the electorate decide what the outcome is.... i said you still gonna vote though aint ya. They aren't pulling the strings, the scientists and ngos are. 

It hasn't sank in with people whats happening has it?

I then drove my 24 year old brother home and he says "i dont care about the covid thing and i never will". I said so you dont care about all the children and elderly that were murdered? In a sulky childish manner. "Nope". Passive aggressive twat. 

But at least he was honest. I think he speaks for a lot of 24 year olds to be honest. At least he admits it. 

Alan Watt got it right when he said it hurts realising most people dont care about things and it is a shock to realise. Perhaps that is the ultimate 'black pill'. I have said previously i have accepted that now but i obviously have not let go of that completely. I need to learn to shut my mouth. 

Perhaps my paranoir is kicking in but when you notice you are being snubbed by your tribe and you dont know why it hurts. And your mind starts going. 

I've been buying bits of gold and silver. And been stocking up on food. Guess what i get for that? I get laughed at. My dad says yeah you need to stop that ray mears nonsense. Ray mears? What the fuck. So because i am putting a through tins aside and investing in cleaning products and tinned food, pantry etc, and trying to take positive action i get lambasted for it? 

I could have a  steak at the end of the year to get on the property. And buying gold is a rich mans game. Spending a bit of spare credit on some precious metals doesnt seem to be a bad insurance plan. 

But obviously i am an idiot. 

Not playing the victim just ranting. I dont have any mates or have facebook anymore. I literally have no friends and i try and have a conversation with family and they just see me as a joke. Maybe i am. I havent got a clue. 

But im trying. 

And i told them they are going to try and kill us. I wish we were still in the days of me getting called spooky mulder. I quite liked the friendly grilling banter i received and i can have a laugh about myself. 

But i looked in to his eyes tonight and i said this is serious shit. Genocide is here. 

Oh well. I'll never learn.

Keep my mouth shut for now on and have mental dialogues in my head. 

Focus on yourself. Cut off all people who do not nourish you even if that means being completely alone. Spend 100% of your time making yourself spirituality, mentally, physically and financially indomitable. 

This is what I have/having had to do. Not really through choice, but through circumstance. 

I used to work in an office as a financial analyst before the pandemic and had a few friends and family. Those things collectively were my life. It would in one way be very comfortable going back to that life. But can't do it. I can't get on the bus to work with a mask. I can;t go into an office with a mask. I can't look at people in an office with a mask. I can't barely bring myself to speak to anyone that has worn a mask or believes in this stuff.

Life is tough. If you want liberty you have to fight. It is only really through these tough times that you grow as a person. These people taking the easy path will not grow, quite the opposite. And behind that plastic smile of conformity is a soulless carcass, nothing more or less.

Imagine the person you will become to overcome and fight this nonsense. You will be like the heroes you admire in the books, none of the people you admire had it easy. The path less trodden is the path of heroes. Uncertain and scary and sad at times yes, but the pot of gold that awaits is well worth it as well as the battle scars along the way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

YES, but I've been ill for ages. Was already a recluse when lockdown began. Actually, it was nice cos nobody was around so my anxiety dropped. Didn't take long before the anger and resentment (towards gov) grew though. But I'm coming out of that phase now. I'm gonna start a thread, probably tomorrow (Fri) regarding something we ALL need to realise and change. It'ss be 1st post so easy to find. Not sure where to post it though, which forum.

I haven't been scared one bit though. All the problems (mainly mental though everything else in my life was crap) have subsided since 1st lockdown. Nobody out at the start, my anxiety lowered. Been enjoying the ammusement of seeing nappie weares for a whole year, I've not wore one at all. Nobody has too. On the government website it says you don't have to carry a doctors note or anything else. No need to tell 'em sh*t. I even have the bookmark for the page on my phone. I've mocked a few shope security guards by shouwing them that page. The gov put it there, if everyone decided to use it all at once... wishful thinking.

Like everything else, they love to mock us. They create a rule then at the same time give EVERYONE a legal reason not to wear one and that you don't have to tell them S%#T! If they do ask, say "its personal". If its a cop, say "panic attacks which come out of nowhere" If they ask for your doctors details say "I've never spoken to my doctor about it"

But they knew that, with the help of top Psychologists as well as a gradual dumbing down of society over the last several decades, fear would be the 1st thing to invade most peoples minds, in turn preventing people from thinking rationally and completely overlooking the obvious nonsense lol. And that's exactly what happened, to the vast majority.

"Exemption cards

If you have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering:

• you do not routinely need to show any written evidence of this
  • you do not need show an exemption card

This means that you do not need to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about your reason for not wearing a face covering.

However, some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign.

Carrying an exemption card or badge is a personal choice and is not required by law.

If you wish to use an exemption card or badge, you can download exemption templates. You can then print these yourself or show them on a mobile device. Please note that the government is not able to provide physical exemption cards or badges."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

I've found myself listening to music I know but now, so many of them feel like the songs were made for today!

Disturbed ~ "Innocence" (with lyrics)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Fluke said:

Been pretty low last couple of weeks. Like a dark cloud is over me. Dark energt. No energy mentally or physically. Angry and no rapport with people. 

Why do i tell people close to me my plans and then get the piss taken out of me to humiliate and be passive aggeessive to me..

Trying to humiliate me when i know what i am doing is right. Fed up of it. 

ayy...do not take peoples ignorance & defense of said ignorance as a determing factor for your worth.

easier said than done i know - its something i have to remind myself of - & i can empathize with you, dearly.

and less of the "obv im an idiot" shit - come to yourself with compassion.

if a friend was expressing similiar trouble/frustations as youre expressing here...would you call him an idiot? i doubt it. offer yourself the same respect.

and seeing as you mentioned watts, il say to to this...

Keep my mouth shut for now on and have mental dialogues in my head

im going to assume you think alot. like alot alot. most people do, including myself. take some time to get out of your mind - & into your body. & dont overthink what that means.

thought is often seeking to solve problems - & where one doesnt exist - it creates one. & have you ever noticed how moments of insight come when one stops thinking momentarily?

and if all thats too lofty.

rather than condeming yourself - ask yourself in every scenario you fee frustrated in "what can i learn from this" - & be open to the answer.

& with all due disrespect - fuck anybody who mocks what is in your heart.

love my G.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

fuck anybody who mocks what is in your heart.

Absolutely yes!! 

ETA:-

Especially to anybody that tries to smother any self worth one has in an attempt to sully it (for all truthers already feeling the pinch) and so to have that  (whats in our hearts) crumpled up by whomever by the ignorant or that said or done to us by would be assassins/narcs, they can use this ignorance of theirs as you know like a "ridiculous. power" to try to cover (us) in by means of embarrassment just to make us feel bad about ourselves in the light of sometimes 'bare naked' truth or *however truth comes to light* by each our own discretion or skill at wielding the truth to say or signal to others. Say or project in whatever smart *or simplistic way* indeed also equally valid.  

Truth as we acknowledge is like light, and it will not refract just on the basis of dark showing its' presence!  However light can bend but thats a science,  rather than what I'm trying to say, lol.

Furthermore, with additional support/self support in mind:-

Create a daily mantra of  self peace... Simplicity at the heart makes heart happy. 

And Difficult though it can be

~Stay pure ~Stay Innocent. 

Whether or not life has not made you bitter already. 

(And to this end reach up and up I add this TO HELP ANYONE~ Dare I say~ YES I DO~ :D

Perhaps *Go Vegan* if it will help.... I am one... Never looked back... It will help your spiritual self massively, just saying!) :)  

Edited by Acanthocereus tetragonus
ETA'd. From Heart to Holistic =))

@Fluke

We all need people who speak our language or its too claustrophobic.  But then thats what the ancient sages and saints guides and philosophers, many beautiful people.  Society is becoming more connected and people more braindead and sheeplike.

Do what needs to be done.  I connect with many people of a higher ilk every day in books, lectures, discussions and most importantly spiritual practice.  There is no necessarily anything wrong with the sheeple ... it is just very difficult the passage from animal to higher being and best to take a fast passage then it hurts less, and no nobody is coming with you.

• Like 1

Felt a bit better last few days only to be zapped of energy and pain mimicking arthritis.

Like a victorian heroine struck down ailing chronic illness I've taken to my bed.

fainting-woman.jpg

1936_6.jpg

Hey @Fluke, speaking of mental health... At this point, in my view, taking the dangerous and experimental covid vaccines voluntarily is a clear sign of mental incapacity or serious mental health issues. Is there any way under the mental health act that it could be argued that a family member who still wants to take a covid vaccine could be certified as insane and therefore saved from the jab by a guardian or relative? Just throwing up ideas.

10 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey @Fluke, speaking of mental health... At this point, in my view, taking the dangerous and experimental covid vaccines voluntarily is a clear sign of mental incapacity or serious mental health issues. Is there any way under the mental health act that it could be argued that a family member who still wants to take a covid vaccine could be certified as insane and therefore saved from the jab by a guardian or relative? Just throwing up ideas.

I agree completely. However we will be the ones ending up in the nuthouse. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Fluke said:

I agree completely. However we will be the ones ending up in the nuthouse. 

Yeah. I was having a rare moment of deluded hope. I'm back to my normal cynicism today 😄

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Yeah. I was having a rare moment of deluded hope. I'm back to my normal cynicism today 😄

Haha I know the feeling. I was watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest earlier haven't seen it in years. 

Hope you're doing okay bud. 

Ah yes the good old deluded hope. It's quite pleasant when I have those moments too. Probably akin to the euphoria one experiences near death or dying. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Haha I know the feeling. I was watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest earlier haven't seen it in years. 

Hope you're doing okay bud. 

Ah yes the good old deluded hope. It's quite pleasant when I have those moments too. Probably akin to the euphoria one experiences near death or dying. 

That's an awesome movie. And thanks for the reminder actually, I need to watch that again some day soon. Seen it many times, but as with any great work - it's always good to revisit regularly.

Yeah I'm good mate. I won't let these bastards beat me. I hope you are well too.

PS. Been listening to Alan Watt for the last 8 hours or so. Probably why I'm in a good mood ;-)

Edit: Well, good mood, but cynical at the same time. If that makes sense 😅

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 1