Anyone elses mental health taking a hit?

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

The sound of whales is another good one 

My cat likes whales sounds. When watching documentaries he takes notice of them and fixated. I’ve even though he knows what they’re language is!  I will try that :-) 

Edited by Liberty
  • Like 2
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else feel dark energy this past week. I have tried my best to avoid news programs (alternative) but since the Floyd riots I couldn't help but keep up to date with it.   My sleeping pa

ayy...do not take peoples ignorance & defense of said ignorance as a determing factor for your worth.   easier said than done i know - its something i have to remind myself of - & i

I was a little down a few days ago but the weather was nice today and I have that garden I need to tend to.   I recommend to start a garden and grow food. It will keep you going and give you

Posted Images

On 21/01/2021 at 7:47 PM, Liberty said:

My cat likes whales sounds. When watching documentaries he takes notice of them and fixated. I’ve even though he knows what they’re language is!  I will try that :-) 

Yeah I could really do with a cat again. She used to love watching the national geographic with me. 

I would say just about everyone on the planet is getting hit one way or other. People lost their jobs, ones who do have them worry that they lose work. Peoples savings getting used up. They dont buy so much. Retail industry suffers no one comes to buy....then factories have to lay off workers because no demand for their products etc

People fear for their lives, the vaccine freaks them out. Imprisoned at home, stressfull family situations

You know it....it produces immense suffering. Im hearing reports from all over the planet people have changed for the worse. Dont think theres something wrong.....its just you and no one else.

Natural tendency is to take refuge in distractions internet facebook etc

But if you really want to work on your reactions and face reality or the suffering it brings, addiction to internet, utube, social media has to be lessened or given up. These activities destroy or weaken your drive. Without drive.....wont get very far

• Like 2

Something has hit myself and others around me these past two days.

Feeling of hopelessness and crying episodes. 

Headaches (same people seem to get the headaches at the same time..) I've noticed this is a cycle...

Something is definitely going on. It's too much of a coincidence for me to ignore.

I've been doing things to keep myself happy and I was doing okay, but now it's like a switch has flipped for no reason.

I'm not the only one either..

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Something has hit myself and others around me these past two days.

Feeling of hopelessness and crying episodes. 

Headaches (same people seem to get the headaches at the same time..) I've noticed this is a cycle...

Something is definitely going on. It's too much of a coincidence for me to ignore.

I've been doing things to keep myself happy and I was doing okay, but now it's like a switch has flipped for no reason.

I'm not the only one either..

Been feeling bleak this past few days myself too. Notice others around me as well. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Been feeling bleak this past few days myself too. Notice others around me as well. 

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this too Fluke :(

I wonder what's going on up there, astrologically..intriguing..

11 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this too Fluke :(

I wonder what's going on up there, astrologically..intriguing..

I was just thinking the same thing. Have yo heard of fionaA astrologetr? Shes northern ireland lady she seems really good. I am subscribed on youtube. I actually use astrologers instead of the news these days. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I was just thinking the same thing. Have yo heard of fionaA astrologetr? Shes northern ireland lady she seems really good. I am subscribed on youtube. I actually use astrologers instead of the news these days. 

Ooh I've never heard of her, but I'll check her out!

The Apocalypse is speeding up. Both Macro and Micro.

Disillusionment isn't fun for most.

Truth dispells illusions. Some that were cherished. But if Truth was asked for, It Will Deliver.

Ego resists.

• Like 2

Very disheartened today with my Dr.

My mood has been dropping significantly (as it does), so I got in contact with my GP who is usually very supportive.

Not today though.

I was told to snap out of it because I've had depression before and managed to recover, so I will recover this time too.

I was told I need to get a job (I've been applying for months and no luck. Not even an interview. It's tearing me inside.) I had to leave my last job due to this illness. It was even him who supported me to doing so!

I told him this, then he told me to go and study something. Well, I have studied for years and years, I really don't want to go back to that now. My student loan is ridiculous...adding on to that would push me down further.

I genuinely feel defeated. Worthless. Disappointed. Lost. Confused. 

I wish I could just snap out of it.

Edited by allymisfit
  • Sad 3
11 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

My mood has been dropping significantly (as it does), so I got in contact with my GP who is usually very supportive.

Not today though.

I was told to snap out of it because I've had depression before and managed to recover, so I will recover this time too.

I was told I need to get a job (I've been applying for months and no luck. Not even an interview. It's tearing me inside.) I had to leave my last job due to this illness. It was even him who supported me to doing so!

I told him this, then he told me to go and study something. Well, I have studied for years and years, I really don't want to go back to that now. My student loan is ridiculous...adding on to that would push me down further.

Sounds like your doctor is having a bad day.. 

Try him again next week or change doctor ? 

Are you getting out of the house for a walk every day for some fresh air? 

BC 

30 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

You need to try and find something that makes you feel positive about yourself. If you do not, you will not get out of that way of thinking.

I know its hard if your life is bad, and there seems no way out.

Lots of peoples lifes never get better, and its just empty words by many who say such things to those, who have no life, and no real way of living a life.

But there must be something that can make you feel more positive about yourself.

Like just owning a pet, and looking after it, for example.

There are no easy answers, only you know what will make yourself feel positive about yourself. People will always be pushing useless ideas on you, trying to tell you this and that will change your life.

Depending on how bad your situation is, will determine if that is true.

I myself, have no way out of my bad situation, and never will be, so i know what you are saying. Lots of these professionals just have empty words to tell you, as they have no real way of understanding what you have gone through or are living with.

So, like i said, first thing you need to do is just find something, that makes you(you), feel positive about yourself. If you rely on others to do this for you, that may never come. There must be something that lifts you, that you can do.

I totally agree that professionals have aload of empty words. But appreciate maybe they have never been where you are, or experience what you have experienced. They assume telling you what they tell you will help, but depending on your circumstances, many times such words will make your situation worse.

I have no way back to society, so i know how people like you feel. I fully appreciate peoples life can be beyond there control to come back.

Like i said, first step you need to do is find something to do, that makes you feel good about yourself.

Edited by andy1033
  • Like 1

@allymisfit

Have you ever tried breath work to help with mood?

Basic Idea is every mood is accompanied by a type of breathing so for example shallow fast breathing with anxiety, long forced sighing exhalations with despair and depression etc etc....

Once it's been noted breathing exercises can be done to take control of the breath and therefore control of the mood. After a while the subtle energies that are always flowing through the body at different times can also be taken control of and manipulated.

Lots of different traditions use breathing, prana, chi call it what you like. I've always liked yoga and martial arts forms as it involves physical movement which suits me.

Of course it might not be for everyone but maybe worth a try. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

BC 

Sorry, thought my message was erased so I started a new one.

Edited by allymisfit
Accidentally posted.
31 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

BC 

Hey BC (sorry, I ran out of likes :( thank you for your message )

I think he must have been. He's always been so supportive and more switched on than other Dr's.

I've got a review in a couple of weeks, I hope things improve by then.

I haven't been going out unfortunately. I am a bit of a state..haven't been able to bring myself to shower for a week now. Hair is like dreadlocks, totally matted. 

On top of that, major fatigue and the fear of bumping into someone who might provoke my anger. It's easily done these days...I am ashamed to say it.

Edited by allymisfit
12 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

You need to try and find something that makes you feel positive about yourself. If you do not, you will not get out of that way of thinking.

I know its hard if your life is bad, and there seems no way out.

Lots of peoples lifes never get better, and its just empty words by many who say such things to those, who have no life, and no real way of living a life.

But there must be something that can make you feel more positive about yourself.

Like just owning a pet, and looking after it, for example.

There are no easy answers, only you know what will make yourself feel positive about yourself. People will always be pushing useless ideas on you, trying to tell you this and that will change your life.

Depending on how bad your situation is, will determine if that is true.

I myself, have no way out of my bad situation, and never will be, so i know what you are saying. Lots of these professionals just have empty words to tell you, as they have no real way of understanding what you have gone through or are living with.

So, like i said, first thing you need to do is just find something, that makes you(you), feel positive about yourself. If you rely on others to do this for you, that may never come. There must be something that lifts you, that you can do.

I totally agree that professionals have aload of empty words. But appreciate maybe they have never been where you are, or experience what you have experienced. They assume telling you what they tell you will help, but depending on your circumstances, many times such words will make your situation worse.

I have no way back to society, so i know how people like you feel. I fully appreciate peoples life can be beyond there control to come back.

Like i said, first step you need to do is find something to do, that makes you feel good about yourself.

Thank you for your message, I appreciate it.

I am a singer and singing is my favourite thing to do. When I get depressed, I lose all interest in music and singing. 

I think I might start preparing seeds for the upcoming Spring..I'll give that a bash today and see if it helps as gardening has always been another favourite of mine.

6 minutes ago, Itsa said:

@allymisfit

Have you ever tried breath work to help with mood?

Basic Idea is every mood is accompanied by a type of breathing so for example shallow fast breathing with anxiety, long forced sighing exhalations with despair and depression etc etc....

Once it's been noted breathing exercises can be done to take control of the breath and therefore control of the mood. After a while the subtle energies that are always flowing through the body at different times can also be taken control of and manipulated.

Lots of different traditions use breathing, prana, chi call it what you like. I've always liked yoga and martial arts forms as it involves physical movement which suits me.

Of course it might not be for everyone but maybe worth a try. 

Hey :)

I do sometimes use these techniques.

I was hysterical this morning and my brain didn't even think to use the techniques, even though I was taking short gasps of air. 

I feel during these moments, my brain goes completely blank and I can't even remember simple things. Very odd..I need to work on this for sure.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Hey :)

I do sometimes use these techniques.

I was hysterical this morning and my brain didn't even think to use the techniques, even though I was taking short gasps of air. 

I feel during these moments, my brain goes completely blank and I can't even remember simple things. Very odd..I need to work on this for sure.

Yes it's not easy.

Personally I know there is a part of me that takes comfort in depression as strange as it sounds.

That's not good though as its not always so easy to get back out so it's good to try and keep that awareness of what's going on and the positive and negative influences on your consciousness and restrict the negative as far as is possible.

7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Not today though.

Sorry to hear this ally. Are you taking any supplements, (D, B, fish oil, and also worth checking iron levels. Make sure they don't interact with any meds you may be on. 

To be honest my dealings with the mental health service in the uk has been nothing short of disgusting. And its not looking like its going to get any better. 

I can kind of relate to being out of work. I have been jobless for a year, just labouring now and then for a friend. Its been my longest stint. Also living with my mum still. Its pretty bleak. Routine is quite important even if its leisure like singing or doing something creative. Its nice not to be orderly and do what we like but after a couple of days, and without any routine it can turn pretty dark pretty quickly. 

I am looking into volunteering for some animal charities at the moment even if it means wearing the gimp mask. 

Also please try and force yourself to have a shower. It will make you feel fresher and is quite vital for us. But i know it isn't easy. Daylight used to be my enemy when in a bout of depression. I think it has a spiritual component. For instance i always shower in the morning or evening. But last night aftwr having an almighty row with a relative i showered at 10pm to get the energy off me. 

Baby steps even if it means having a to do list. Once the evening comes you will feel like you have achieved something. 

7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Not today though.

Have you checked your sources of potential fluoride exposure? Much wider array of sources than most people think.

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/sources/

Could be effecting your thyroid. Worth investigating.

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/thyroid/

Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've felt an impending doom last few days. Perhaps I am coming to the realisation of the full magnitude and that I might not make this out. I have no resources and I'm not taking a vaccine. That sense of powerlessness isn't an easy feeling. 

Maybe it's the full moon this weekend. Perhaps others feel the darkness shift. A drop in morale. 

Its soul destroying seeing so many get more paranoid this year. Almost like the majority seem possessed. And I am intimidated by what the elite plan to do next. The passports and surveillance is enough to make me feel sick for the future. 

I hate the people that have gone along with this. 

That's just how I feel. Hatred at the moment. Weak spineless retards. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I've felt an impending doom last few days. Perhaps I am coming to the realisation of the full magnitude and that I might not make this out. I have no resources and I'm not taking a vaccine. That sense of powerlessness isn't an easy feeling. 

Maybe it's the full moon this weekend. Perhaps others feel the darkness shift. A drop in morale. 

Its soul destroying seeing so many get more paranoid this year. Almost like the majority seem possessed. And I am intimidated by what the elite plan to do next. The passports and surveillance is enough to make me feel sick for the future. 

bro I feel you don't, hate nothing ever, its self destructive to your soul. major dislike okay. now I find if I meditate concentrate on my breathing it helps immensely, if you look at history you can see a pattern cause as much fracturing as possible, by creating fear amongst the general populace. analogy create a war kill millions completely trash society. install your ideologies, turn people against each other with the us or them mentality. that's exactly what these fuckers are doing now to the whole planet. when you walk in the dark (depression) believe it or not you are learning pain and suffering which if use correctly will teach compassion. I am NOT giving you sound bites I've been there and understand full well, and periodically experience my down mode ( I am bipolar) so know full well the pit falls. yes you are right they are crippled with fear, try not to hate them bro they need compassion and understanding. they are walking their path you are walking yours, and all paths lead to the same place my friend.

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I was feeling this exact same way when I saw your post. That probably isn't an accident. I strongly relate. I feel furious rage just now, and it's mixed in with hopelessness. There are many aspects to it, although the bleakness of what could be in front of us plays a large part. Like yourself I resent the people who just go whatever way the wind blows, because we're actually being held to ransom by their acquiescence. 

Either way, try not to feel ashamed of the rage, resentment, bitterness and despair. As difficult as those feelings are to get through, it's important to remember that you're not the only one feeling them. It's easy to feel ashamed when you resent your fellow human beings, but we are in an absolutely insane situation right now. That makes everything you are experiencing emotionally completely understandable.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

bro I feel you don't, hate nothing ever, its self destructive to your soul. major dislike okay.

This is patronizing. D'you know what's worse than feeling hatred? Suppressing hatred and then shaming yourself for feeling it in the first place.