Jump to content

Anyone elses mental health taking a hit?


Fluke
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 6/11/2020 at 6:42 PM, rideforever said:

I have found that I need mental / intellectual stimulation and so switching off doesn't work, I would rather switch on.  There is a youtube channel "Academy of Ideas" which is about stoic philosophy.  Also I listen to audio books of famous courageous figures, like Julius Caesar Gallic Wars, or History of Japanese Empire and many things.  Also crafts.  And people like Guenon, Evola, Diogenese of Sinope.

Many things out there, these people really test your intellect and stimulate you, then nourish you.

I don't think switching off works for long, you need stimulation but from healthy sources.

Eventually the "news/socialmedia" just seems like a disease and you stop even wanting it.

Oh yeah, there is also a website for A.R.C "Art Renewal Centre", which has many high res images from the Realism movement, really beautiful stuff.  It's worth going to have a look just to see incredible things with your eyes, not just talk and words but images and spend some time enjoying them with your eyes:

 

tttttt.jpg

 the answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

I agree totally. I could have typed this. I was sacked 4 months before the 1984 scam on absence grounds. I had too much absence for bereavement and illness relating to diabetes and mental health issues. Unison collaborated, the managerial class breached policies and proceedures. My colleagues identified me as the best officer in the team. Lockdown for me therefore started 4-5 months sooner. When the noose tightened during the '2 weeks to flatten the curve' to date, I have the same feelings of terror waiting to materialise: ban on medical attention (for what it's worth), no or little access to food, permanently out of work, normy friends isolating me and unfriending (no reference to FB here). Their cherry on the cake of terror here is not time passing faster each year though a feeling that time is now irrelavant, non sensual, worthless. Any gradual return of short periods of a second wind I use to attempt advances. My next level of positivness, however short, must be to make contact with the Freedom Network (FN). We need the FN, build it plus assist people facing evictions by providing housing advice on challenging evictions legally, negotiating the minimal repayments for tenants and peaceful mass blockage of bailiffs. I have the legal and practical knowledge and skills in these fields which I can provide for free or in exchange. I have experience in incubating fertile poultry eggs which provide protein foods and meat to those in our communities who require it. I have knowledge and experience in electrical installation and repairs. As I type these fields of achievements, I slip back into a negative being. I will force myself to contact the FN or any other group who truly want to go against the tide and produce/create our own economy. Some talk on a parallel economy, but I'm yet to see roots, let alone shoots of such. Or am I wrong? I hope so! Engaging in economic and social production and providing services for free or exchange in opposition to this fascist tide will resolve the deep trauma and mental health issues we discuss here. Media resistance as well as culture of a different kind is essential, however the economic and social aspects of this struggle is the cutting edge to the elites plans. Spring is around the corner and seeds of all the above mentioned need to be planted and activated. Will another year pass of only media resistance and none else? We need this activated before more people fall prey to hopelessness. Please pass details of hands on groups. I can't let more time pass and not engage in progress. Those of us in a state of depression require support which in turn will serve our people in resistance with production. Weekend breaks in sussex, isle of white etc talking, meditating and repeating again are ok I guess if thats as far as one can go and serves the 'truthers' position and prestige. One can meditate and wait for the 'next state of consciousness' with the likes of falon gong contras (each ones choice, not mine), but what about this existance/reality? We will need to wait and see regarding the next reality (or lack of?) of being. Don't allow this life, whatever one thinks, go to waste. David Icke uses the correct term of love. So will I. Much Love to all. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Paul1916

btw: Your post was a good succinct read, and of course a valid one.

 

 

Freedom Network you refer to is probably the same which Macnamara posted a thread about... (I am interested in that too) ... 

 

soooo....if the same project, I assume you mean that Paul 1916.

 

and btw:-Turns out RobinJ seems first to have started a thread about Freedom Network also...

Also I know one of the members here, other than Mac -- (which I could ask about letting you know who that is with their permission) who is trying to support practically the self sustaining models or structures (communities essentially) of small businesses of what you might also call the Parallel Economy.... Just as I believe Mac (another member) was doing on that subject too...So to give his full name= Macnamara also, as it happens has a thread about that specific topic I believe.... Or else those kinds of info's can be found in Mac's self started thread of "Its a Pirates Life for Me thread"....(and probably other threads) but Pirate Life (Sts) is where he talks and gets ideas about the Parallel Economy in there if you want to dive into that!

 

Thanks for your thoughts Paul 1916, and here I just found today another thread on such matters from May of 2021.... (with no contributing posts in his particular thread_ yet!!?) 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Frankly, we have to let go of money/ currency/ digital crypto as any kind of saviour or new beginning. As one humanity, we have never needed governance nor money to govern us. If we work together with love and respect we can achieve amazing things.

Clinging on to these ideas of currency will be the downfall. Take courage, let go of the anger and 'injustice' ask for your way to be shown to you, start living your purpose. I can tell you from personal experience that when you let go, your life changes dramatically for the better. 

The destruction of our mental health as a species has been going on for thousands of years. It is the number 1 priority of the agenda. By destroying our thoughts and our true inner connection, they destroy our ability to create and manifest a better world. The more you give in to their system / fear/ demands the more you will get sucked into the mainframe of AI total control. If you are awake, you have a purpose. Find that purpose. Be guided by your own intuition.

Edited by RobinJ
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Frankly, we have to let go of money/ currency/ digital crypto as any kind of saviour or new beginning. As one humanity, we have never needed governance nor money to govern us. If we work together with love and respect we can achieve amazing things.

Clinging on to these ideas of currency will be the downfall. Take courage, let go of the anger and 'injustice' ask for your way to be shown to you, start living your purpose. I can tell you from personal experience that when you let go, your life changes dramatically for the better. 

 

hmmmm, myself I don't know a cent about crypto currency but I did read that about the suggestion in Participation Econ thread of something like comparable to Crypto. Well I guess that's what your referencing in a way?

 

Meanwhile, good advice on Mental Health RobinJ. Everything you say is spot on target. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 9:23 AM, TetraG said:

 

hmmmm, myself I don't know a cent about crypto currency but I did read that about the suggestion in Participation Econ thread of something like comparable to Crypto. Well I guess that's what your referencing in a way?

 

Meanwhile, good advice on Mental Health RobinJ. Everything you say is spot on target. 👍

 

oh fanx :-) I have been shown my purpose, and I am trying my best to live it.

 

Here is a little more food for thought...

Lets think about covid.....Every narrative put out by govts has said "stay indoors ( no sun),  dont touch anyone ( destroy your microbiome), listen only to govt so as to keep the lie going, add a poison to your body via a vax, create psychological problems with separation/ masks/ lack of contact, lack of green space, and programmed hypnosis to believe the lie... All the opposite of wellness in all formats. 

 

SO, all we need is; IGNORE all that govt tells you, ignore media of all kinds and you will feel MUCH better. Find people you resonate with, go out to green spaces or water. Feel the earth between your toes, breathe clean air without a mask,  smile and hug as many people as you can.This will take away the blues.

 

They only win IF we allow it. Feeding off our negative energy IS the way they will win. Keep away from angry people.  Believe in yourself, and the humanity of those who are truly, and spiritually awake, not just the angry. The more you believe it, the more amazing things will happen to you. This has been my experience, one that I am thankful for daily.

In the words of the Mayans: I am another you, and you are another me. 

 

We are ONE humanity. The more we connect, the more we win.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Seem to always get more depressed in the summer months

So perhaps you need to examine why if you have spotted a pattern. Breaking patterns is what this whole journey is about. What happened in your life that makes summer bad for you, when generally speaking, thats when folks get a lift due to more light and heat. ( in Europe at least)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 8:05 AM, TetraG said:

@Paul1916

btw: Your post was a good succinct read, and of course a valid one.

 

 

Freedom Network you refer to is probably the same which Macnamara posted a thread about... (I am interested in that too) ... 

 

soooo....if the same project, I assume you mean that Paul 1916.

 

and btw:-Turns out RobinJ seems first to have started a thread about Freedom Network also...

Also I know one of the members here, other than Mac -- (which I could ask about letting you know who that is with their permission) who is trying to support practically the self sustaining models or structures (communities essentially) of small businesses of what you might also call the Parallel Economy.... Just as I believe Mac (another member) was doing on that subject too...So to give his full name= Macnamara also, as it happens has a thread about that specific topic I believe.... Or else those kinds of info's can be found in Mac's self started thread of "Its a Pirates Life for Me thread"....(and probably other threads) but Pirate Life (Sts) is where he talks and gets ideas about the Parallel Economy in there if you want to dive into that!

 

Thanks for your thoughts Paul 1916, and here I just found today another thread on such matters from May of 2021.... (with no contributing posts in his particular thread_ yet!!?) 

 

 

there is also the FreedomCell Network which is growing worldwide. I am involved in that here with the founders. freedomcells.org

You can make your own cell or join others

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

there is also the FreedomCell Network which is growing worldwide. I am involved in that here with the founders. freedomcells.org

You can make your own cell or join others

 

Looks good after a quick glance. Will gander a little more closely in a bit!... Thanks for sharing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...