Brexit won’t happen

35 minutes ago, Stride said:

Anyone else feel like they will try and do another vote? Lots of old people passed away in care homes. 

Brexit, Trump has froced them to push too hard too soon.

The intention was never to leave the EU, it just doesn't fit in with the agenda, it's a disaster for them. There won't be a vote, it just won't happen however they pull it off.

1 hour ago, Stride said:

Anyone else feel like they will try and do another vote? Lots of old people passed away in care homes. 

Lots of people pass away in care homes every year....the world doesn't grind to a halt and with the playing field well and truly levelled fresh starts all round.

Completely agree. It doesn't suit the agenda. It sent them right over the edge when not only did Britons not vote the way they were led. But they also didn't manage to frig the vote

Edited by kj35

When people asked me did I vote in or out I always said neither. I wanted out because of not wanting to condense power even more into the hands of few. Why vote in something that's rigged from the ground up. It's like I always say... "having a discusion about the tooth fairies".

They was always going to pull this off and fold the Euro, Sterling, USD and every other currency around the World. I didn't see it happening in one move though I must admit. I always thought the first crash would be the Euro and the USD and Sterling would be used to club together for the bailout.

Edited by Brad the lad

These days governments are simply fronted by vacuous mouthpieces orchestrated by their paymaster technocrats in the background. Doesn't matter who is in power as long as they are able to implement their agenda...

Boris out, Gove in... different face, same shit.