(ENGLISH) LANGUAGE DISCUSSION & WORD MEANINGS

Thread dedicated to discussion about Language and word meanings. Particularly the English language. I remember talks about language, and the English language, word meanings, secret word meanings, Jordan Maxwell etc. . . and a wish for a thread.

Welcome with your contributions. 

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 1

I am watching currently this Jordan Maxwell video. It is from 2003. He talks about lunar/ moon god worship (Moonday), saturn (Shabbah / Saturday), and EL. An arabic word for mountain is AI - and the word for moon is sin. I'll share the video link here, video plays from 14:25. You may want to see it from the beginning as well, or the whole thing twice - if you are new to it, doesn't matter.

from the video around 16:00 min mark. Jordan Maxwell says: " ... The planet Saturn is the most important subject you ever are going to be introduced to ... " I'd say especially languagewise. And then: " ...  Saturn plays a profound significant part in our country today in the political situation that this country is in.

The planet Saturn is profoundly important to understand. He's referred to as the Lord of the Rings. ..."

EDIT: Here's the first paragraph from Saturn Wikipedia page:

image.png.d5da23927cdfa0c039270e048fc3b0cc.png

Not necessarily occult but some words can sound unusual even if you don't know the origins. Other times words are joined and people don't even realize it

Just some thoughts...

Christmas = Christ Mass

Holiday = Holy Day

Easter = From the east ?

Santa = Satan

Evil = Live backwards

Devil = Lived Backwards

God = Dog Backwards

Hello = Hell with an o on the end

Birthday = Only happens once

• Like 1

What gets me though are puns. We know puns are words that can have 2 meanings, but the problem is one meaning can be what it's really about, whereas the other meaning can be a deflection, therefore people don't realize they are conforming to the real meaning

• Like 1

" Different colors associated with different planets from the ancient worlds. Black was the color of Saturn.

Therefore all the priest wear Black Robes . Judges, Rabbis, Young people graduating from university or college wear black robes.

Saturn was referred to as the inhibitor. 

@ 20:45 minute mark of the video, Maxwell says:

Saturn was referred to as EL in the old felician language.

How did you get to be an El - der ?

you became:
El - lected
now you are:
El - ite 
becase you were:
El - evated

image.png.70660fbf55208a1371f3e03ff4f79ea1.png

[email protected]:00

graduate = gradually + indoctrinate

All universities and colleges in the western world operate under the vatican.

When you send your kids to college, just remember you're sending them to a:

Jesuit catholic dominated ancient roman empire system. Whereby your children are to be gradually indoctrinated into a system of religion politics and theology. ""

In plain english:

If you don't understand the meaning of the symbols - you are fucked because you can't figure it out.

Saturn was a god to the hebrews and the Phoenician Canaanites Religions.

Phoenician Cananites gave birth to Celtic Druids.

Druidism = Phoenician Canaanites theologies which can be traced back to = Rome = Greece = Israel and that area.

image.png.ec60735fa924440f53365770c94ebd7e.png

in Phoenician Canaanite Druidism on of the most important SYMBOLS:

The magic wand - like Merlin the magician. Magic wands were always made out of holly-tree... made out of hollywood.

image.png.ec332c5a596be9f49ad3c13541b6f4ac.png

If you worshiping the Sabbath you are worshiping the planet of Saturn.

Interested in following this thread as I am learning about "Green Language" or the Language of the Birds that Mystery School and Occult Initiates learn. Common examples might be the Islamic interpretation of Kings David and Solomon talking to the Birds, but was it really birds, or may be a language they and their advisors understood.  

It goes along with Exoteric, the knowledge that common people are given like religious ritual, and Esoteric, the meanings that the Priest Class might understand, although in most cases even they do not understand, but what the real meanings behind religious teachings and rituals actually are. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_the_birds

This is a topic I want to learn more about along with symbolism, modern day hieroglyphics.  The Cult definitely knows this language and speaks it and will use it when writing books, in advertising, movies, and sending messages to the hypnotized masses on what action to take next.  

Another person who is a great Natural Law teacher, and gets a little bit into symbolism is Mark Passio and his website is What on Earth is Happening .com  Follow his podcasts starting from 1 through the end.  It is more like a class on Natural Law than the usual radio/youtube rants people do.  Not saying he never rants and he does have a tough love approach, but the podcasts are sequential. 

http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/podcast-in-order

Edit Here, Mark Passio's Youtube, scroll down to end and watch the What On Earth is Happening Series to get started, but others are great too like Streetwise Spirituality and De-Mystifying the Occult:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhatOnEarth93/videos

Edited by Lizard Spirit
  • Like 1

THE ANTI CHRISTIAN THREAD

Why don't you just name this thread honestly.

And if you want to know the meaning of words, guessing is not quite as good as looking up the etymology and roots.

By the way, you lot have already got your wish Christianity is very much weakened in the West playing almost no role in governance.

So you don't have to wait, it's already here, a Christian free beautiful world.

Cancer, Mental Illness, Sodomy, Child Abuse, Environment Destruction.

Served as requested.

You want more ?
Perhaps it you yourself, that person you see in the mirror, perhaps it you that is the evil one.

Just a ... thought.

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

THE ANTI CHRISTIAN THREAD

Why don't you just name this thread honestly.

And if you want to know the meaning of words, guessing is not quite as good as looking up the etymology and roots.

By the way, you lot have already got your wish Christianity is very much weakened in the West playing almost no role in governance.

So you don't have to wait, it's already here, a Christian free beautiful world.

Cancer, Mental Illness, Sodomy, Child Abuse, Environment Destruction.

Served as requested.

You want more ?
Perhaps it you yourself, that person you see in the mirror, perhaps it you that is the evil one.

Just a ... thought.

Where does the etymology of Christian come from ?

Why does this thread threaten it / you? I'm genuinely interested.

Edited by kj35

4 hours ago, Rachel Underhill said:

Just looking at Religion.......

Re = back to....... as in..... re - member,     re - turn,  etc.

Lig   =   tie to root....

.   ' i '  ..... which could literally mean I or me.

..on.. =  ancient city now called Heliopolis.

Re..lig...i...on.     

For Latin it is 're = return lig = root ion = action. 

Action word return to basics 

• Like 1