Jump to content

Riots Concerning George Floyd Death an excuse to start riots


Recommended Posts

While many protestors both in the USA and The UK are protesting or rioting over George Floyds death I also think many are using it as an excuse to protest about the draconian lockdowns most won't admit it yet the lockdowns and restrictions went too far and just keep going on for months on end almost seeming to never end I am surprised we haven't had more riots and even terrorist attacks they forced the lockdown and other restrictions on everybody we weren't given free choice free will its asking for riots its asking for terrorist attacks not that I approve of either they closed all places of worship they closed or restricted every business or organization they could or limited opening hours and criminalized socializing the Tories are not what they used to be they were pressured by the leftwing organizations including the care and health industries lockdowns draconian restrictions being hell bent on health and hygiene is more of a leftwing party policy something I would expect under Labour the original Tory policy has always been think for yourself free speech free choice free will and being allowed to choose to take risks under the original Thatcherite Tories under both Thatcher and Major from 1979-1997 during outbreaks of pandemics people were allowed free choice and free will and to be able to do things at their own risk even those who did have infectious diseases were only advised to isolate or be in quarrentine etc and if a person decided not self isolate or quarrentine etc it was there free choice had the coronavirus COVID 19 outbreak occurred under Margaret Thatcher there is no way she would ever have agreed to such ludicrous draconian restrictions its immoral and undemocratic even forcing people to wear masks is wrong its undemocratic lockdowns and other draconian restrictions are something I would expect under Labour I found Labour and many leftwing groups to be so hellbent on looking after people they denied freedoms they were so hellbent on health and safety and health and care and safeguarding and even security that they took freedoms a way people had under Thatcher and Major so I am not at all surprised we are now having riots it would have happened in time anyway I know so I may have high functioning autism/mild learning difficulties yet I am not stupid I have hidden psychic powers I have done spychic/spiritual awareness training in open circles in spiritualist churches and centres so know not everything is what we are led to believe David Icke is right to some degree the media and governments do cover up some truths and try to control people they think people are stupid they are not they get wise to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think that the protests are covered protests against lockdowns. Rather, the lockdowns exacerbated certain sentiments, the cops would have done the bastard more than the usual. It's a protest against the system, the police state, where plays a mediatic role the racial matter of the blacks.

The protests are violating the protocols, yes, but apart from that the protests against lockdown were in act a month before, the riots are direct against the police state and the racial discrimination.

Edited by alfredo79
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Velma said:

If anyone thought Labour couldn't find a less charismatic leader than Corbyn and more spineless, they did, he's called Keir Starmer, completely unelectable.

very very dodgy zionist

 

And what a working class hero he is - SIR Keir

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Boogaloo Bois ... have you heared about them? :classic_ninja:
"Meet the Boogaloo Bois, the violent right-wing extremists who (mostly) don’t hate the Jews"

 

There are men showing up to the George Floyd protests in body armor and Hawaiian shirts and they want to start a civil war. They call themselves the Boogaloo Bois. 

This isn’t a joke, but a very real network of anti-government extremists who want to leverage the protests to incite a wider uprising against police, the army and the state. Last week, three of them were arrested by the FBI for conspiracy to destroy federal and private property. 

The arrests are the most visible example so far of the Boogaloo network, whose armed adherents yearn for a second civil war between ordinary Americans and a federal government they consider oppressive. 

But there’s a twist: While the figure of a government-hating, gun-loving, war-provoking white male extremist is often associated with white supremacy (and anti-Semitism), the Boogaloo Bois are mostly not that. Researchers say white supremacists are a relatively small part of the Boogaloo network, and an article from the Middlebury Institute says “many [Boogaloo] Facebook groups make a point of disavowing racism and National Socialists.”

 

But while many Boogaloo Bois may dislike white supremacists, some white supremacist activists definitely like them. In particular, so-called “accelerationists,” who want to create the conditions for a race war in the United States, have employed language and iconography associated with the Boogaloo Bois. The Anti-Defamation League found that one Boogaloo t-shirt being sold online features the picture of the gunman who committed the synagogue shooting in Poway, California last year.

 

“Pieces of the movement cross over with other things, including white supremacists, and they cross over with some white supremacist accelerationists who want, really, chaos now, national socialism later,” said Spencer Sunshine, who researches far-right movements. 

According to this line of thought, white supremacists are “unlikely to get national socialism by trying to convince people to join a movement. They’re more likely to get it by creating huge chaos and then sort of swooping in from behind,” Sunshine said."

 

 

 

Boogaloo Bois.jpg

Edited by Moonlight
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eventually , to restore order, the ringleaders or organisers , will be rounded up , put on trial

and convicted with heavy sentences to deter others from doing the same .

And those white liberals who have hi jacked BLM will slip away to obscurity leaving 

POC to face the music .

And I shall sign off with a lyric from a very old song, Ballroom blitz.

 

"and the man AT THE BACK said everyone attack " 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2020 at 10:34 AM, grahamjohnbaker said:

While many protestors both in the USA and The UK are protesting or rioting over George Floyds death I also think many are using it as an excuse to protest about the draconian lockdowns most won't admit it yet the lockdowns and restrictions went too far and just keep going on for months on end almost seeming to never end I am surprised we haven't had more riots and even terrorist attacks they forced the lockdown and other restrictions on everybody we weren't given free choice free will its asking for riots its asking for terrorist attacks not that I approve of either they closed all places of worship they closed or restricted every business or organization they could or limited opening hours and criminalized socializing the Tories are not what they used to be they were pressured by the leftwing organizations including the care and health industries lockdowns draconian restrictions being hell bent on health and hygiene is more of a leftwing party policy something I would expect under Labour the original Tory policy has always been think for yourself free speech free choice free will and being allowed to choose to take risks under the original Thatcherite Tories under both Thatcher and Major from 1979-1997 during outbreaks of pandemics people were allowed free choice and free will and to be able to do things at their own risk even those who did have infectious diseases were only advised to isolate or be in quarrentine etc and if a person decided not self isolate or quarrentine etc it was there free choice had the coronavirus COVID 19 outbreak occurred under Margaret Thatcher there is no way she would ever have agreed to such ludicrous draconian restrictions its immoral and undemocratic even forcing people to wear masks is wrong its undemocratic lockdowns and other draconian restrictions are something I would expect under Labour I found Labour and many leftwing groups to be so hellbent on looking after people they denied freedoms they were so hellbent on health and safety and health and care and safeguarding and even security that they took freedoms a way people had under Thatcher and Major so I am not at all surprised we are now having riots it would have happened in time anyway I know so I may have high functioning autism/mild learning difficulties yet I am not stupid I have hidden psychic powers I have done spychic/spiritual awareness training in open circles in spiritualist churches and centres so know not everything is what we are led to believe David Icke is right to some degree the media and governments do cover up some truths and try to control people they think people are stupid they are not they get wise to it

I have also worked in spiritualist churches as a medium and sat in circles, currently, when stupid lockdown over we will get back to our physical circle. Respect friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You simply cannot look at what's happening without realizing that there is a money trail that leads to what is actually going on.  For instance, one of the most racist organizations in the US, one that claims to be anti-racist, is the Southern Poverty Law Center.  You have that "war room" that Obama and Clinton very quietly setup in 2016 to use back channels to foment unrest and hate.  Then there's BLM, which has been hijacked by wealthy white Marxists.  Then there's Antifa, a group claiming to be anti-fascist, when their entire philosophy is fascist.  Then there's the Technocracy, a group of intellectual elitists who believe they are entitled to re-engineer society to save the planet and the human race.  Then you have globalists and multi-national corporations whoi want to create a series of global trade partnerships in order to effect what could be called a one-world govt that they control.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2020 at 12:14 PM, Velma said:

If anyone thought Labour couldn't find a less charismatic leader than Corbyn and more spineless, they did, he's called Keir Starmer, completely unelectable.

 

Yes,  Starmer couldn't organise a piss up in  a brewery. Boris is a ditherer.  May as well toss a coin when voting, and take pot luck. Is why I don't bother.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

You simply cannot look at what's happening without realizing that there is a money trail that leads to what is actually going on.  For instance, one of the most racist organizations in the US, one that claims to be anti-racist, is the Southern Poverty Law Center.  You have that "war room" that Obama and Clinton very quietly setup in 2016 to use back channels to foment unrest and hate.  Then there's BLM, which has been hijacked by wealthy white Marxists.  Then there's Antifa, a group claiming to be anti-fascist, when their entire philosophy is fascist.  Then there's the Technocracy, a group of intellectual elitists who believe they are entitled to re-engineer society to save the planet and the human race.  Then you have globalists and multi-national corporations whoi want to create a series of global trade partnerships in order to effect what could be called a one-world govt that they control.

 

It's always loonie lefties, commie nit wits and Marxist mental cases behind all these "movements."

 

Round 'em up conscript them into the military.

 

Let the big army majors shape them into touch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And another thing. Spineless Starmer has done nothing in response to members of his own party making racist comments on Twatter to Home Secretary Priti Patel- these "MPs" were even Asian Brits themselves and calling her "coconut" and going on about how she must eat dhal and rhoti with a knife and fork.

 

Acting like teenagers in the school yard!

 

Just proves what hypocritical twits these leftie goons are.

 

It'll backfire on them as the country can see just how useless they are.

 

Twatter needs to be got rid of.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

And another thing. Spineless Starmer has done nothing in response to members of his own party making racist comments on Twatter to Home Secretary Priti Patel- these "MPs" were even Asian Brits themselves and calling her "coconut" and going on about how she must eat dhal and rhoti with a knife and fork.

 

Acting like teenagers in the school yard!

 

Just proves what hypocritical twits these leftie goons are.

 

It'll backfire on them as the country can see just how useless they are.

 

Twatter needs to be got rid of.

 

If we say anything they dislike, they pull out the "political correctness" card and call us some kind of derogatory name. Complete hypocrites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...