Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made this little piece at stupid o' clock on a dodgy editor but I needed some sort of outlet for my frustration. Better than punching a wall I guess 😂 Tried to make it as accessible to the "normi

No chip will be entering my flesh kind sir!! Be assured of that. I may not be perfect but boy will I not like anyone put a chip under my fucking skin.    I'm Human not a robot. 

Posted Images

Just now, kitkat said:

 

An absolutely chilling read. 🤢

 

Our own government promotes these crazies is more scary.

 

We have established a partnership with the World Economic Forum Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in San Francisco to develop regulatory approaches for new technologies. The partnership work will focus on areas of innovation which align with the UK’s Industrial Strategy Grand Challenges, such as:

  • AI and machine learning;
  • autonomous and urban mobility;
  • drones and tomorrow’s airspace; and
  • precision medicine

Our collaboration with the World Economic Forum will showcase the regulatory sandboxes, testbeds and labs we have developed in the UK and promote their adoption across the globe.

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/regulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution

 

"And I’m delighted to speak alongside so many impressive colleagues who really understand this, and alongside Professor Klaus Schwab who literally ‘wrote the book’ on the 4th Industrial Revolution. Your work, bringing together as you do all the best minds on the planet, has informed what we are doing, and I’m delighted to work with you."

- Matt Hancock. 🤢

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/the-4th-industrial-revolution

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Our own government promotes these crazies is more scary.

 

We have established a partnership with the World Economic Forum Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in San Francisco to develop regulatory approaches for new technologies. The partnership work will focus on areas of innovation which align with the UK’s Industrial Strategy Grand Challenges, such as:

  • AI and machine learning;
  • autonomous and urban mobility;
  • drones and tomorrow’s airspace; and
  • precision medicine

Our collaboration with the World Economic Forum will showcase the regulatory sandboxes, testbeds and labs we have developed in the UK and promote their adoption across the globe.

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/regulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution

 

"And I’m delighted to speak alongside so many impressive colleagues who really understand this, and alongside Professor Klaus Schwab who literally ‘wrote the book’ on the 4th Industrial Revolution. Your work, bringing together as you do all the best minds on the planet, has informed what we are doing, and I’m delighted to work with you."

- Matt Hancock. 🤢

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/the-4th-industrial-revolution

 

 

I seriously wish that Matt Hancock would be hoisted by his own petard. The guy is an arse.🤬

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

The 4th Industrial Revolution will change the kinds of jobs needed in industry. Our strong view is that as a nation we must create the jobs of the future. Digital revolution brings with it disruption. And as the RSA so powerfully set out last month, the risk is not that we adopt new technologies that destroy jobs. The risk to jobs comes from not adopting new technologies. Our task is to support redeployment not unemployment.

 

Our goal must be to automate work, but humanise jobs. Allow machines to do the dangerous, boring, and repetitive, and ensure we humans have the capacity to do the creative, empathetic and interactive.

 

 

Disruption already happening.

 

All very well to say machines can do the "dangerous, boring and repetitive" - I like that idea but then---"ensure we humans have the capacity to do the creative, empathetic and interactive"- again nice idea but the arts are already hit badly with theatres shut down, museums shut down, musicians struggling- they are all going to go bust, and arts funding has been cut and cut the past few years.

 

Are you going to plough funding into them then government?

 

I  bet not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1603668856150.jpg.3f62cec0ff8e60bbcea22bb8fc13fc24.jpg

 

ywd.jpg.533d5938414a8282a1bf23e26bae2125.jpg

 

To be fair the vid says they will be printed, but I'm still suspicious.

 

wv.jpg.91d74cf1f5bbd642d681dd066103716b.jpg

 

The modern Western values that we have exported all over the planet suck, but leave tradition alone.

Interesting how it is only Western Europe which is being removed in Time Magazine by the 'Great Architects.'

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Velma said:

Interesting how it is only Western Europe which is being removed in Time Magazine by the 'Great Architects.'

 

On closer inspection it looks like northern Europe is ok, but North/West Africa, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece are being "taken out"

 

ElAIWEpWkAAxcQ1.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad that this Great Reset is finally being discussed more on the normie web and not just the edgier places on the web. I started working on an animation aimed at younger folks that are into memetics to raise more awareness, and I will still get it finished at some point, but it feels much better now more people are talking about this bs.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm glad that this Great Reset is finally being discussed more on the normie web and not just the edgier places on the web. I started working on an animation aimed at younger folks that are into memetics to raise more awareness, and I will still get it finished at some point, but it feels much better now more people are talking about this bs.

 

Agreed, one thing I always come up against when talking about this with people is they say "ah no I think that's a bit much, I'm not seeing any immunity passports or great reset, but if that does come in I'll be upset". Well, it's on the cover of Time fucking magazine now.

 

We're moving into act 2 now, where they try and drum up support for this as a way out of Covid. Clearly though from reactions and comment sections nobody is liking or buying this, which gives me hope. I believe the likes of Schwab are actually so far out of touch with regular humanity that they concoct statements like "2030: you'll own nothing and be happy" and actually believe it. They say the hallmark of a bad comedian is an inability to read their audience, let's hope that's the case here

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Agreed, one thing I always come up against when talking about this with people is they say "ah no I think that's a bit much, I'm not seeing any immunity passports or great reset, but if that does come in I'll be upset". Well, it's on the cover of Time fucking magazine now.

 

We're moving into act 2 now, where they try and drum up support for this as a way out of Covid. Clearly though from reactions and comment sections nobody is liking or buying this, which gives me hope. I believe the likes of Schwab are actually so far out of touch with regular humanity that they concoct statements like "2030: you'll own nothing and be happy" and actually believe it. They say the hallmark of a bad comedian is an inability to read their audience, let's hope that's the case here

 

Out of reactions, but let's hope brother. If this doesn't serve as a litmus test to see if society has any common sense, I doubt anything will.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm glad that this Great Reset is finally being discussed more on the normie web and not just the edgier places on the web. I started working on an animation aimed at younger folks that are into memetics to raise more awareness, and I will still get it finished at some point, but it feels much better now more people are talking about this bs.

The problem is the media talking about "The Great Reset" as if it's a good thing. That's the narrative they're pushing. And any criticism will be suppressed as planned by the WEF  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no the great reset is going to turn my hard work for nothing into hard work for nothing. We can still opt out of mandatory medical procedures like masks, vaccines, spyware apps and organ donations right? Well at last I have a good card deal for the first time in history but the stakes are high in a world that wants to slit my throat for failing to surrender what were once everybodies rights protected by the rule of law. Leave the maskholes in their utopia, liberate the bullied and deceived.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Out of reactions, but let's hope brother. If this doesn't serve as a litmus test to see if society has any common sense, I doubt anything will.

 

Indeed.

 

I am hopeful because the mask wearing/lockdowns etc were accepted out of a mixture of fear and misguided goodwill, an effort to help the hospitals and protect vulnerable people. In some ways it was an easy sell despite the drastic consequences.

 

However what they are trying to do here is sell the idea of a "better world" involving loss of all freedom, constant surveillance and a communist dictatorship. It is quite easy to manipulate the people through fear of an immediate threat, less so in the name of some vague "progress" that is a very obvious trojan horse for tyranny.

 

I think we need to get past the "sheep" labels and realise that the reaction of many people, while we might be justified in calling it weak, is understandable, and if we want to beat this evil we need them on our side. I am hopeful because the Covid reaction while ridiculous was a genuine act of goodwill by frightened people, many of whom now feel they have done their bit and will not be prepared to now see their lives and livelihoods destroyed in the name of some kind of "socialist progress".

 

Let's keep in mind that while project fear was a roaring success it is the likes of Greta Thunberg who are going to be wheeled out as the propaganda for the Great Reset. Unlikeable, unlistenable and completely transparent.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

The problem is the media talking about "The Great Reset" as if it's a good thing. That's the narrative they're pushing. And any criticism will be suppressed as planned by the WEF  

 

Right now things seem okay. I joined Instagram the other day and have been posting quite a bit about it to normies, but they do put this info about covid-19 crap beneath my posts.

 

nhs.jpg.b9ff97f93b08337b4cfe8959b419846a.jpg

 

I don't give it long until they start suppressing criticism hard like you say though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...