The Great Reset

EnigmaticWorld

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for discussing the "Great Reset" or "Fourth Industrial Revolution" being pushed and promoted by the World Economic Forum et al.

• 4 weeks later...

Two significant trends are expected to drive future developments in connectivity: human augmentation and digital-physical fusion.—Pekka Lundmark, CEO, Nokia

The future of connectivity

Human augmentation is about highly immersive experiences and enhanced human-computer interfaces allowing humans to become a part of the internet, not just users of it. We’re increasingly moving away from the two-dimensional screen to devices driven by augmented reality and virtual reality. In the next decade, you will see more and more augmentation of the human body with bio-digital interfaces, exoskeletons and many other innovations.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/01/connectivity-is-evolving-to-address-the-biggest-global-challenges-here-s-how/

Strengthening global ecosystems

The final area where I see the need to intensify our efforts is in global cooperation.

It’s time for the world to work together. The scale of the problems facing humanity are too big for any organization, sector or country to tackle alone. We need global ecosystems to collaborate and develop innovative solutions. We need countries to pursue common approaches in areas like carbon pricing and to invest in technology and skills development.

While many governments have recognized the importance of digitalization and decarbonization for a sustainable recovery and prioritized them in their stimulus programs, they need to move faster. They need to speed up the deployment of green technologies and work with industry to accelerate the development of new technologies.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/01/3-building-blocks-sustainable-recovery/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2022 at 2:59 PM, Velma said:

Two significant trends are expected to drive future developments in connectivity: human augmentation and digital-physical fusion.—Pekka Lundmark, CEO, Nokia

The future of connectivity

Human augmentation is about highly immersive experiences and enhanced human-computer interfaces allowing humans to become a part of the internet, not just users of it. We’re increasingly moving away from the two-dimensional screen to devices driven by augmented reality and virtual reality. In the next decade, you will see more and more augmentation of the human body with bio-digital interfaces, exoskeletons and many other innovations.

No, really, I don't want to fuck my laptop. Thanks all the same.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 12:31 AM, TheRudeTourist said:

Is there any point in buying property if they’re going to abolish private property anyways? And how would they go about this, raise property taxes, utility bills etc. to combat “climate change” until people are bankrupted? 

It depends on how bad you think it will get. Property traditionally is the best tangible performing asset in the UK.

But if things go to shit. Property prices will crash, they may make landlords forgo rent if people can't pay, then there are all these green measures being forced on land lords.

Personally I think the time of making fortunes in property and buy to let may have passed.

Try and make sure you have your own home to live in bought and paid for if possible, but as an investment vehicle moving forwards, for the UK I think comes with lots of risks.

Edited by Mr H

On 2/3/2022 at 4:54 PM, Mr H said:

It depends on how bad you think it will get. Property traditionally is the best tangible performing asset in the UK.

But if things go to shit. Property prices will crash, they may make landlords forgo rent if people can't pay, then there are all these green measures being forced on land lords.

Personally I think the time of making fortunes in property and buy to let may have passed.

Try and make sure you have your own home to live in bought and paid for if possible, but as an investment vehicle moving forwards, for the UK I think comes with lots of risks.

Yea but like I said they want to completely abolish private property ownership, so we will all be renting from the state. Just seems kinda pointless to buy now. I’m in Australia too btw

31 minutes ago, TheRudeTourist said:

Yea but like I said they want to completely abolish private property ownership, so we will all be renting from the state. Just seems kinda pointless to buy now. I’m in Australia too btw

Yeah totally agree especially consider the capital outlay and how difficult it can sometimes be to shift property. Personally I would only consider if holding serious excess cash

On 12/17/2021 at 12:31 AM, TheRudeTourist said:

Is there any point in buying property if they’re going to abolish private property anyways? ? 

considering all nations and the world economy;

The uk can continue with private ownership but if the EU, OZ , Canada , China, NZ, Russia , and the US federal government are all in lockstep with the 'slaves owning nothing' then there will be an isolation effect.

a kind of reverse north korea. Our energy, trade, tech  requirements will be controlled by the group of loonies operating thrpugh treaties and pacts.

n.b the abolition of private property is not just houses. it is your body and your children. in our society property rights stem from this. your children are your property. your body is your property. 

we have gained a foothold in property ownship in the last 50 years (the 60's spawned body autonomy ...my body my choice...the death of the church claiming god owned our bodies and we were the users) now we are free and unfortunately people are choosing the mew slave system of medical body ownership . the new moral reasoning ......give your body to big pharma  and abamdon your children to the corporate giant

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 2:02 AM, dumbcritic said:

Real? If so, I imagine he has one of Marx too!

yes but its an extension of communusm

communism is collective ownership. 

this new age is one where everything is owned by a corporation. everyone is owned by it. everyone is an employee with no choice of job role or life path. there is no wages

1 hour ago, zArk said:

this new age is one where everything is owned by a corporation. everyone is owned by it. everyone is an employee with no choice of job role or life path. there is no wages

Here in the States, we've been doin' it this way for years...

Editor's note: I've seen better, more in depth Jordan Maxwell videos on this topic, but this one is a good, "in a nut shell" example.

On 2/17/2022 at 7:21 PM, zArk said:

Yes, which is why https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/06/could-capitalism-need-some-marxism-to-survive-the-4th-industrial-revolution/

You should see his latest PR about social credit system. Total joke. These fools think people are going to accept this shit or no they don't care if people accept it, it is going to be forced upon them whether they like it or not. No thank you. I will fight this absolute affront on civilisation on ethics on culture on nationalism on the sensible. 

• Like 2

It does give off a sense of hubris doesn't it. I've wondered before if certain psyops have been a little TOO effective and more pushback/ violence was wanted as a response to 'offer solutions for', people seem to have developed very arbitrary senses of what is and is not acceptable (almost anything if covert enough apparently) but an open 'credit system' could very suddenly swing the public's opinion about this whole deal. Everyone at their own pace i suppose, and the unpredictability of that is an interesting 'problem' for the club i think.

On 1/21/2022 at 10:12 AM, Basket Case said:

You know it's quite easy to set up an opposition 'forum' and call it something like 'World Humanistic Forum'. As far as I am concerned, Anal Schwab popped out of nowhere and now directing the world. Gareth has a studio, we could dress him up in a cosplay costume and link other world 'leaders' using Zoom and you've got the exact replica of the above video.

On 1/21/2022 at 10:12 AM, Basket Case said:

With a new view on population reduction on agenda...Those globalists of a Malthusien persuasion will be having a field day:

Well actually the fields will be less busy....

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/12/business/food-crisis-ukraine-russia/index.html

so the UK has

5p funding from government to pay for fuel

£200 funding from government to pay for electricity and gas

£150 funding from government to pay for council tax

a list is forming and will the amounts go higher ?