Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for discussing the "Great Reset" or "Fourth Industrial Revolution" being pushed and promoted by the World Economic Forum et al.

On 3/27/2021 at 12:22 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

'Absolute Zero', dated November 2019, is a report that has been put together by UK FIRES which is a UK Government funded research programme looking to achieve zero emissions by 2050.

https://www.repository.cam.ac.uk/bitstream/handle/1810/299414/REP_Absolute_Zero_V3_20200505.pdf?sequence=9&isAllowed=y&fbclid=IwAR1bWdBEWfQjlYnAQm57tv_lDmMiGjgDSYV_hDthsDEftrwoqsPa7B8_tiU

The vision is for total elimination of shipping and flying by 2030 with high speed electric trains becoming the primary mode of transport for people and freight. Fossil fuels will also be completely phased out and everything will be powered by electric. Beef, lamb and frozen meals will be significantly reduced too with fertiliser use also greatly decreased.

It all sounds very much like the dystopian hunger games society that DI has been warning us about, which will no doubt be an integral part of the great reset brought in under the guise of the Plandemic. It is fast becoming clear how the Plandemic is being used as an excuse to achieve the aims set out.

image.png.a580d4bb7af528568d93b13a77dd8edb.png

image.png.aea4e18c460f3e037059bf7e6ff48fde.png

Christian, Ice Age Farmer, has now picked up on this documented plan towards "Absolute Zero" and dissects it in detail in this brilliant video.

He shows how the unfolding of current events link back to this agenda and, of course, the world's billionaires are positioned to benefit from this programme towards "absolute slavery" for the rest of us.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's tragic. Found that last line particularly sad, "keep doing the right thing... wearing face masks and hopefully I'll speak to you in the new year".   It boggles my mind that nearly a y

Posted Images

So I have decided to take cash out from one of the accounts as they took my money hostage and blocked me from using my online account and all that. The plan was to start withdraw a daily maximum amount....£350 each day. lol Off I went to a cashpoint, the machine tells me that I can only withdraw maximum of £250 from this cashpoint so I had to go to another place to get my maximum amount..... Luckily, this account was a spare and I didn't keep a large sum in there but imagine if you had 5, 6 figures in there....it will take a long time if you can only take out £350 per day.

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Kill off small businesses.

> Replace with unmanned dystopian crap.

> Bye, bye easy low-skilled jobs.

🤦‍♂️

How would this work in the hood anyway?

Gosh, these tech companies keep thinking up more cool ways for me to spend the money I no longer have since losing my job to a robot.

On 4/8/2021 at 1:28 AM, perpetual said:

So I have decided to take cash out from one of the accounts as they took my money hostage and blocked me from using my online account and all that. The plan was to start withdraw a daily maximum amount....£350 each day. lol Off I went to a cashpoint, the machine tells me that I can only withdraw maximum of £250 from this cashpoint so I had to go to another place to get my maximum amount..... Luckily, this account was a spare and I didn't keep a large sum in there but imagine if you had 5, 6 figures in there....it will take a long time if you can only take out £350 per day.

They will make it less and less. It's already happened over here. It will soon be almost impossible to get any decent sum from an ATM

4 hours ago, Mikheil said:

They will make it less and less. It's already happened over here. It will soon be almost impossible to get any decent sum from an ATM

You are telling me.... thanks!

On 4/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Breathing out co2 comes naturally to me and everyone else

Zero carbon sort of indicates the plan is depopulation 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, zArk said:

Breathing out co2 comes naturally to me and everyone else

Zero carbon sort of indicates the plan is depopulation 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the goal of 'zero emissions' will end up with a society and civilisation akin to that portrayed in the 'Tripods' books/TV show, ie near Middle Ages.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, perpetual said:

That's what I was thinking in a more darker meaning.... if everyone died, it will be zero Co2. 🥺

Schwabb dreams of a cyborg future in which biological humans are gone.

Well , not all, the select few will continue their biological lives but the rest will be swapped out

I'm telling you, something isn't right.

Having multiple bank accounts so that if anything happens with one, I still have access to the other but it is becoming very difficult to even send money to my other bank. One bank account unlocked finally but the other bank is now down.... I'm not paranoid because when I phoned the CS, it appears that all customers have been affected. What do you think is going on behind the scene?

How many bank accounts should I have?

I feel like I live in a third world country.... everything will be mañana.

And you know what they say about tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes. 😔

Edited by perpetual
On 4/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, perpetual said:

That's what I was thinking in a more darker meaning.... if everyone died, it will be zero Co2. 🥺

There will still be plenty of Co2 as the sea generates most of it, 97% comes from the oceans, humans only make 3% of the Co2 in the atmosphere.

If Co2 goes below 150PPM we will all die along with the plants and tree's. It would be a catastrophic mass extinction event, we've actually saved the planet by burning fossil fuels by making the earth greener again. Higher Co2 = bigger crop yields, bigger trees and plants.

I've heard talk about the Earth loosing Oxygen during big solar events when the magnetic field weakens. Something like that would be more concerning in my opinion. 

Edited by The Old Knight
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Old Knight said:

There will still be plenty of Co2 as the sea generates most of it, 97% comes from the oceans, humans only make 3% of the Co2 in the atmosphere.

If Co2 goes below 150PPM we will all die along with the plants and tree's. It would be a catastrophic mass extinction event, we've actually saved the planet by burning fossil fuels by making the earth greener again. Higher Co2 = bigger crop yields, bigger trees and plants.

I've heard talk about the Earth loosing Oxygen during big solar events when the magnetic field weakens. Something like that would be more concerning in my opinion. 

Yes I have heard of this. Do you think Greta knows what you said? 🤔

8 hours ago, perpetual said:

Yes I have heard of this. Do you think Greta knows what you said? 🤔

She will have been brainwashed and groomed from before the time she could access the internet or any book. So if she came across data that is both irrefutable and contrary to what she's been programmed to believe is true, she will dismiss it as propaganda from the enemy. It is a similar cognitive dissonance exhibited by cult members and  those who have fallen under the Covid spell.

Though she is an obnoxious brat, she is a victim of the Climate Cult and very much a little child. Her fascist handlers use her as a shield to hide behind. 

Attack the movement, you attack her. It's not unlike terrorists holing out in a kindergarten.

If ever her 'Autistic/Asperger's' personality traits lock on to the truth and holds onto it like a pitbull does a bone, becoming singularly obsessive over it and unable to let go, she will be disposed of and made a martyr. 

• Like 1