Jump to content
Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for discussing the "Great Reset" or "Fourth Industrial Revolution" being pushed and promoted by the World Economic Forum et al.

 

 

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's tragic. Found that last line particularly sad, "keep doing the right thing... wearing face masks and hopefully I'll speak to you in the new year".   It boggles my mind that nearly a y

Posted Images

On 1/7/2021 at 7:45 PM, oldmaninaswivelchair said:

Has anyone considered that the DNA altering vaccine might not be what you think ? Imagine you had a new communications frequency that had the potential to kick start the next technological revolution and global economic boom. However, there is massive issue with it's introduction....human health ! Animal health ! How could we alter their DNA to help them withstand the effects ? we have been injecting cattle for many years, micro chipping dogs since 2016...about to make it mandatory for cats soon ! but Humans will take an enormous effort to inject them with all the stops being pulled out. It will involve many deaths along the way however any deaths associated with the new frequency introduction can be associated with an ever prevalent mutating virus. The willing majority would be saved by their DNA alteration and allow the next technological revolution to begin but with the added bonus for the elite masters to rid themselves of the awakened anti-vax community who's DNA would not be adapted.

 

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development  

 

If this is not true, you should be writing science fiction novels.

 

If it is true..........we're fucked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

If this is not true, you should be writing science fiction novels.

 

If it is true..........we're fucked.

 

I should probably add to that:

 

If it is true, you should be writing science fiction novels anyway, since nobody will believe you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

He's not wrong about America collapsing though. Israel as a superpower? That's a laugh. With America in ruins, who'll fund them? Who will provide the military back up for them? Not China.

 

Why? Aren't things going in that direction with the Belt and Road Initiative? Who funded Mao?

 

China is the new golden calf to be milked dry in my opinion.

 

We're forgetting about Russia and the whole Soviet Israel connection too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Why? Aren't things going in that direction with the Belt and Road Initiative? Who funded Mao?

 

China is the new golden calf to be milked dry in my opinion.

 

We're forgetting about Russia and the whole Soviet Israel connection too.

 

But both China and Russia are very nationalist. America was, but no longer. The Chinese are not stupid and they are very good learners. They will not play second fiddle to Israeli interests. Russia is anyone's guess but they have long memories there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

But both China and Russia are very nationalist. America was, but no longer. The Chinese are not stupid and they are very good learners. They will not play second fiddle to Israeli interests. Russia is anyone's guess but they have long memories there.

 

True. Russia is pretty nationalist, and China is pretty ethnonationalist, but I wonder if that's by design.

 

Chabad boast about their influence over Putin, but I guess we don't see much of what is going on around Xi.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fourth Industrial Revolution. The Great Reset

Life is about growing.
But where can our society grow?
In previous times it was all about God, or about king and country.
Those are natural and real goals.
Your family here on Earth, your responsibilities now, and the higher goal of God.
Once God is gone then there is nothing.
Except materialism fetish.
Great Reset is simply materialism.
Just like Post Modernism.
Same thing.
It is all just Materialism ... or life without God ... or life without a goal.
Unless God returns or is returned, mankind will die.
It is like trying to live without the Sun.
Already most people in society are deeply harmed from lack of the Sun.
The internet and mobile phones have become a way of suicide, of leaking and losing your soul.
It is accelerating.
If you wish to help you should find God.
If you don't nobody else will either.
It's not about anything else.
 

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

True. Russia is pretty nationalist, and China is pretty ethnonationalist, but I wonder if that's by design.

 

Chabad boast about their influence over Putin, but I guess we don't see much of what is going on around Xi.

I've been to China and it's all around. I went for an early morning walk in Shanghai and there was a giant TV screen showing the PLA on parade with martial music blaring as the locals did their exercises in front of it. Chinese culture was promoted everywhere and paying the slightest compliment to China earned you big smiles. Now this was a few years ago so things may have changed, but every Chinese person I spoke to who could speak English made sure to express their approval and admiration for the country and its people. Japan, for all its modern ways, is very similar and you just have to venture out of Tokyo into the heartland to find similar sentiments. I could probably say the same for other Asian countries I have been to, but China stands out for me in this regard.

 

I have never been to Russia so I can't offer an opinion on that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Once God is gone then there is nothing.

Except materialism fetish.
Great Reset is simply materialism.
Just like Post Modernism.

 

I believe that the 'enlightenment' in edinburgh was promoted by the secret society network through front men like david hume to effectively kill god in the mind of society because by doing so they are able to end the belief in god given rights

 

Once that is achieved then all that is left is whatever laws are made by the state and of course the secret society network control the state so once they remove peoples awareness of their inalienable rights they become helpless vassals of the state thereby giving total control over to the freemasonic controllers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 every Chinese person I spoke to who could speak English made sure to express their approval and admiration for the country and its people.

 

that's because criticism of the chinese government is illegal

 

The chinese government even consider YOUR criticism to be illegal even if you aren't in china:

China enacted a sweeping new law that bars people from posting negative content online, and it could be used to suppress coronavirus news

Mar 2, 2020, 3:58 PM

China has enacted a new law that effectively allows people to post only "positive" content about the country on the internet.

The Provisions on the Governance of the Online Information Content Ecosystem, which was announced December 15, came into effect Sunday amid dissent over the novel coronavirus outbreak

The law is designed to "create a positive online ecosystem" and "preserve national security and the public interest," the government document said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-internet-ban-criticism-could-suppress-coronavirus-news-2020-3?op=1&r=US&IR=T

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I've been to China and it's all around. I went for an early morning walk in Shanghai and there was a giant TV screen showing the PLA on parade with martial music blaring as the locals did their exercises in front of it. Chinese culture was promoted everywhere and paying the slightest compliment to China earned you big smiles. Now this was a few years ago so things may have changed, but every Chinese person I spoke to who could speak English made sure to express their approval and admiration for the country and its people. Japan, for all its modern ways, is very similar and you just have to venture out of Tokyo into the heartland to find similar sentiments. I could probably say the same for other Asian countries I have been to, but China stands out for me in this regard.

 

I get that, but when I say by design, I mean is it in the elites interest for them to be that way? Like are they needed as pawns and therefore need to be more cohesive.

 

If I wanted a populace that just worked hard but doesn't ask many questions, China is surely a better fit than most Western nations as they seem to value social harmony over the rights of the individual.

 

Not that I blame Chinese people, I understand how dissent gets crushed there.

 

I guess time will only tell if they truly have self-determination.

 

35 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I have never been to Russia so I can't offer an opinion on that.

 

They're pretty nationalist, but not ethnonationalist as far as I can tell, although they do have a lot of ethnonationalist citizens. That's the main difference I see. Russia is more multicultural than a lot of people realize.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Once that is achieved then all that is left is whatever laws are made by the state and of course the secret society

 

You give all these people far too much credit.  Human beings are in a bad way ... all of them.

They destroy what they love, what they need, they are confused miserable revengeful ... they blame each other.

They are childlike.

In the end, after they kill each other again whilst saying big words ... in the end will only be the wailing of women and gnashing of teeth.

To face this awful situation ... leaves you only with sorrow.

 

What was the enlightenment?
Nobody knows.  Nobody knows anything on this planet at all they just have a long meaningless story.
The key things that represent the development of any group of people are:
a. Their health, their food sources
b. Their access to high quality work that allows them to express themselves physically emotionally intellectually.
c. The inspiration and higher motivations present their group

These kinds of things are hard concrete factors - this is why society's rise and fall, evolve or degenerate into worms.
All their words just mean fuck all.  They have no idea whatsoever what is happening, what has happened or what should happen.

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites

Feedback Loops of Human

From very senior teachers I have the following information:

- human are deeply unconscious creatures who are due to their low level considerably controlled by the movement of the planets and weather that exerts more influence on them then their own will which barely functions

- humans feel their "soul" more deeply when very unhappy and full of negativity ... it is for this reason that they continue to create that ... they don't have a normal connection to themselves

- as the amount of people increases so decrease the spiritual material ... it is shared out between them all and becomes thin

- human live in a false consciousness ... because their grip on reality is so thin they tend to attack anything different  ... it terrifies them ... this can include Reality ... in other words such is their fear they will kill anything that could help them ... and there are many old fables presenting this exact message

 

We therefore live in a place where you have to be very cautious and make very rapid progress on your own journey

Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, China's state-managed capitalism is the middle path between the extremes of Western capitalism and Soviet communism and has moved China from being a third world country to the world's new superpower in a little over 30 years without invading other countries to steal their resources. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rideforever said:

What was the enlightenment?

 

I told you what i thought the enlightenment was: a move by the secret society network in scotland to kill off god in order to pave the way for the 'great work'.

 

The freemasons can only convince you to be an acquiescent slave on their technocratic, gulag, panopticon, plantation if you don't believe that you deserve any better

 

If you don't believe that you have natural law rights and are instead simply a helpless slave of the state then you WILL be a helpless slave of the state

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

To be fair, China's state-managed capitalism is the middle path between the extremes of Western capitalism and Soviet communism and has moved China from being a third world country to the world's new superpower in a little over 30 years without invading other countries to steal their resources. 

 

no they didn't do that. It was the western cabal whose corporations have pumped money and technology into china that did that. They did it because china is their testbed for the global technocracy

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If you don't believe that you have natural law rights and are instead simply a helpless slave of the state then you WILL be a helpless slave of the state

 

Yes.  But at the same time isn't the period of the "enlightenment" a period of increasing ingenuity and activity?
What really happened there and what was its meaning?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Yes.  But at the same time isn't the period of the "enlightenment" a period of increasing ingenuity and activity?
What really happened there and what was its meaning?

 

well we saw landed elites making a lot of money out of imperialism and then using the money to advance industry and land 'improvements' culminating in the 'enclosures acts' which effectively pushed large numbers of british people off the countryside and into towns and cities where the elites then exploited their labour in the 'industrial revolution'

 

They were made to work down mines, in factories and mills and the children and women worked too. Children weren't educated and pay was low.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Macnamara

I am not an expert in the study of this period but just flicking through Wikipedia several things catch my attention:
- the age of enlightenment occurred in the 17th and 18th centuries ... but only at the end of the 19th century did the English use the term enlightenment - therefore it is made up

- there was the establishment in Europe of public discourses in several types of venues .. a "bourgeois" discourse ... this seems to me to be a key factor ... it was outside of the church and outside of material need ... society had enough material to allow freetime and chitchatting in coffee shops ... and although this might have had some positive uses ... just look what the chitchatting of the internet has done to people.   Robbed of the natural authority of the past epochs either national, religious, or from guilds of restrained by the needs of earning a living .... without any restraint the joy of chitchatting became the dominant pleasure ... and of course the first thing the lowly human worms chose to do was to destroy and undermine everything that had been responsible for caring for their societies before the era of enlightenment drinking began.

 

And we see the same with the internet ... as soon as there is an opportunity it's time to do away with marriage tolerance and honesty, and time to stick the dick up people's backside, thieve, and inject people for salvation.

 

Such is the human creature.  A lowly creature. 

Any invitation to be a dirty snake it immediately taken up.

 

And the "ideas" of the Enlightenment were all about how great they were.  And how they didn't need any old stupid church or any authorities because they were all "free".
Freedom, and this may seem strange, but the literal meaning of Freedom is ... "I can drink as much as I want and I feel great fuck off everyone."


These poor losers simply have no idea what they are doing or why.

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@Macnamara

- the age of enlightenment occurred in the 17th and 18th centuries ... but only at the end of the 19th century did the English use the term enlightenment - therefore it is made up

 

it may have been defined at a later date but i have no doubt that people in edinburgh at that time understood that a shift was occurring and one of the key areas i'm highlighting is hume's materialist perspective

 

37 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Such is the human creature.  A lowly creature.

 

humans are whatever they make of themselves

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...