• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made this little piece at stupid o' clock on a dodgy editor but I needed some sort of outlet for my frustration. Better than punching a wall I guess 😂 Tried to make it as accessible to the "normi

Posted Images

On 12/1/2020 at 1:47 PM, HAARPING_On said:

I'm actually seeing a "split society" in a few years with those "following the narrative" existing in these "mega-cities" and the rest of us existing as "outcasts of society" making our own communities in the Dystopian world that lies ahead...

This record sleeve from 1978 doesn't seem too far fetched now does it?

Tubeway Army That's Too Bad.jpg

That wouldn't be so bad, a small number of us could create a new world of open-minded individuals who just want to live in peace. That would depend on the new "smart society" leaving us the fuck alone though, which is difficult to see happening.

15 hours ago, Illmatic said:

That would depend on the new "smart society" leaving us the fuck alone though, which is difficult to see happening.

Yes, got to agree with that. They'll label us outcasts, lepers, social misfits, unclean... anything to demonise anyone who doesn't agree with the fascist agenda.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Yes, got to agree with that. They'll label us outcasts, lepers, social misfits, unclean... anything to demonise anyone who doesn't agree with the fascist agenda.

Yeah I mean it's all still theoretical at the moment thankfully. But being a pariah wouldn't be a big problem for me, I don't really care what others think of me. The concern would be actually being allowed to get on with our lives in peace without being attacked, arrested or threatened.

• Thanks 1