Jump to content
Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for discussing the "Great Reset" or "Fourth Industrial Revolution" being pushed and promoted by the World Economic Forum et al.

 

 

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's tragic. Found that last line particularly sad, "keep doing the right thing... wearing face masks and hopefully I'll speak to you in the new year".   It boggles my mind that nearly a y

Posted Images

On 12/1/2020 at 1:47 PM, HAARPING_On said:

I'm actually seeing a "split society" in a few years with those "following the narrative" existing in these "mega-cities" and the rest of us existing as "outcasts of society" making our own communities in the Dystopian world that lies ahead...

 

This record sleeve from 1978 doesn't seem too far fetched now does it?

 

Tubeway Army That's Too Bad.jpg

 

That wouldn't be so bad, a small number of us could create a new world of open-minded individuals who just want to live in peace. That would depend on the new "smart society" leaving us the fuck alone though, which is difficult to see happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Illmatic said:

 

That would depend on the new "smart society" leaving us the fuck alone though, which is difficult to see happening.

 

Yes, got to agree with that. They'll label us outcasts, lepers, social misfits, unclean... anything to demonise anyone who doesn't agree with the fascist agenda.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Yes, got to agree with that. They'll label us outcasts, lepers, social misfits, unclean... anything to demonise anyone who doesn't agree with the fascist agenda.

 

Yeah I mean it's all still theoretical at the moment thankfully. But being a pariah wouldn't be a big problem for me, I don't really care what others think of me. The concern would be actually being allowed to get on with our lives in peace without being attacked, arrested or threatened.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2020 at 1:13 PM, Illmatic said:

 

Yeah I mean it's all still theoretical at the moment thankfully. But being a pariah wouldn't be a big problem for me, I don't really care what others think of me. The concern would be actually being allowed to get on with our lives in peace without being attacked, arrested or threatened.

 

A split in society is definately occuring - compliant vs non compliant.

 

If a seperation physically occured as you describe It seems probable that with the vaccination agenda conformists would start to suffer the serious consequences of vaccination and then it would be easy to ascribe diseased causality to those outside of their system thereby demonising the outcasts. 

Essentially they would be reframed with "justification" to wipe us out using whatever measures they see fit.

This speculation is hypothetical  but how often are our concerns incorrect!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

THE MAGIC NUMBER SEVEN

 

Breton Woods, Christine Lagarde (now president of the European Central Bank) and 2021.

 

In 2014 Christine Lagarde, then in charge of the International Monetary Fund made imo an occult speach about numerolgy and the magic number 7 in which she or he stated there would be seven good years, taking us to 2021.

 

She or he stated 2014 was the 70th anniversary of Breton Woods, 2021 being the 77th anniversary of Breton Woods.

 

There has to be a financial crash because of the Scamdemic and I envisage this to happen some time in

2021.  Be prepared everyone. Make sure you have more cash than usual at home, start some preparations, i.e. tinned food, batteries, candles and basic medical supplies etc.

 

 

NB her numerology and compounding numbers for the year 2014 was crap.

 

She said 2 x 7 equals 14.

 

Yes it does, but that is nothing to do with compounding numbers.  2014 equals seven because 2 plus 1 plus 4 equals 7. (drop the zero) Nothing to do with multiflication.

 

Didn't Michael Jackson under MK Ultra know about number seven too.

 

7face2-e1415638814598.jpg

 

7bigben-e1415638673155.jpg

 

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/never-seen-drawings-made-michael-jackson-hint-mind-control/

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

A split in society is definately occuring - compliant vs non compliant.

 

If a seperation physically occured as you describe It seems probable that with the vaccination agenda conformists would start to suffer the serious consequences of vaccination and then it would be easy to ascribe diseased causality to those outside of their system thereby demonising the outcasts. 

Essentially they would be reframed with "justification" to wipe us out using whatever measures they see fit.

This speculation is hypothetical  but how often are our concerns incorrect!

 

Yeah, to be honest I expect the vaccines will have been in development a little longer than we think as many are speculating, and are unlikely to cause very serious side effects i.e transverse myelitis. It would just be too much of a bad look and too hard to cover up if it was happening on a large scale. Infertility and altered immune function though are quite possible.

 

I've been reading a lot about CIA covert operations in Vietnam and the Middle East recently, I was aware this stuff was happening before but it still shocks me the lengths these people are willing to go to to protect their interests and "neutralise" any possible threats.

 

What worries me is that somewhere down the line if we see development of splinter "freedom" groups we could see all the same inhumane dirty tricks deployed against us as they were against the ordinary people of Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. Acceptance of the masses has to be done peacefully but once that's been achieved and theres a small minority of dissenters they're prepared to put the boot down in a very nasty way. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not watching many films these days but saw this last night and was blown away. Edge of your seat, breathtaking gripping drama about a family trying to escape the Stasi in 1970s East Germany, via hot air balloon. Very topical, only if this Reset comes in, there wont be anywhere free to escape to. Really is a film for our times and couldnt recommend it enough -  a MUST WATCH! :-)

 

Lets never forget how precious and fragile freedom is, and how easily it can be taken away, if we dont put up a courageous fight. Think of the Deep State and Great Reset as the Stasi on a world scale, and it all makes sense.

 

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000pyt7/balloon

 

 

Balloon.jpg

Edited by northern star
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, northern star said:

Not watching many films these days but saw this last night and was blown away. Edge of your seat, breathtaking gripping drama about a family trying to escape the Stasi in 1970s East Germany, via hot air balloon. Very topical, only if this Reset comes in, there wont be anywhere free to escape to. Really is a film for our times and couldnt recommend it enough -  a MUST WATCH! :-)

 

Lets never forget how precious and fragile freedom is, and how easily it can be taken away, if we dont put up a courageous fight. Think of the Deep State and Great Reset as the Stasi on a world scale, and it all makes sense.

 

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000pyt7/balloon

 

 

Balloon.jpg

 

Bookmarked. Thank you for the tip.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, northern star said:

 

 

Lets never forget how precious and fragile freedom is, and how easily it can be taken away, if we dont put up a courageous fight.

 

 

 

 

It shouldn't be easy for our freedoms to be taken away.

We are so many, they are so few.

Sadly, 90% of the many are as thick as pig shit and would only put up a courageous fight if their soap operas were taken off their televisions.

Dumbing down has been a massive success.

We're fucked.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

It shouldn't be easy for our freedoms to be taken away.

We are so many, they are so few.

Sadly, 90% of the many are as thick as pig shit and would only put up a courageous fight if their soap operas were taken off their televisions.

Dumbing down has been a massive success.

We're fucked.

 

 

Too much hope and not enough will. We became fvcked the moment we stopped believing in ourselves.

 

When the Occident faced repeated invasions from Saracen hordes, small bands of men in resolution, in absolute determination, gave themselves completely and said "Europe shall live!". There was no sitting back and hoping for a saviour, they stood firm and faced the threat, and Europe endured.

 

We're now a scattered people that has forgot about our relationship with the soil. We're ripe for the picking.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

It shouldn't be easy for our freedoms to be taken away.

We are so many, they are so few.

Sadly, 90% of the many are as thick as pig shit and would only put up a courageous fight if their soap operas were taken off their televisions.

Dumbing down has been a massive success.

We're fucked.

 

 

True Ziggy. Van the Man puts it well in this song

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2020 at 6:50 PM, Golden Retriever said:

 

THE MAGIC NUMBER SEVEN

 

Breton Woods, Christine Lagarde (now president of the European Central Bank) and 2021.

 

In 2014 Christine Lagarde, then in charge of the International Monetary Fund made imo an occult speach about numerolgy and the magic number 7 in which she or he stated there would be seven good years, taking us to 2021.

 

She or he stated 2014 was the 70th anniversary of Breton Woods, 2021 being the 77th anniversary of Breton Woods.

 

There has to be a financial crash because of the Scamdemic and I envisage this to happen some time in

2021.  Be prepared everyone. Make sure you have more cash than usual at home, start some preparations, i.e. tinned food, batteries, candles and basic medical supplies etc.

 

 

NB her numerology and compounding numbers for the year 2014 was crap.

 

She said 2 x 7 equals 14.

 

Yes it does, but that is nothing to do with compounding numbers.  2014 equals seven because 2 plus 1 plus 4 equals 7. (drop the zero) Nothing to do with multiflication.

 

Didn't Michael Jackson under MK Ultra know about number seven too.

 

7face2-e1415638814598.jpg

 

7bigben-e1415638673155.jpg

 

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/never-seen-drawings-made-michael-jackson-hint-mind-control/

 

 

 

 

Occultists like the number 666 - or just 6.

God's number is 777 - or just 7.

Occultists also like the number 888 - which they consider "One step above God" - or just plain 8.

 

Occultists HATE the number 9 or 999 - this is their beloved 6 turned upside-down and symbolizes "defeat" to them.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, DarianF said:

Top EU Scientist Warns COVID-19 Vaccine Linked To Sterilization of Women

https://79days.news/watch?id=5fcc2f89e6fa5b6587c808dc

 

Anyone seen the handmaids tale? That'll be a reality in a few years.

 

Seriously though, if the vaccine does make the body attack is own placenta cells, women's fertility problems should be visible quite soon after child bearing age women are vaccinated. They will be quite low down in the priority, so it may not be for some time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...