Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Would say the majority of the world arent buying this which is brilliant. Say 45% know somethings not right and dont buy the official narrative. 40% have fallen for it all the mask wearers ect and then theres us lot say 15% who can see it all and know what is really going on. The majority know somethings not right so in that sense this cult/ cabal arent winning so atleast that's a positive 

Edited by Alex
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 1:11 PM, Rachel Underhill said:

Clap = (on a Thursday

Dance = ( nurses told to dance for camera

Kneel = ( support black deaths

 

Before all that wear a gag = to stop conversation = puppets don't speak.   We may as well be attatched to strings.

 

 

What's next?

Strings are in progress, just wait until they switch the power button on Musk's "sattelites". 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

 

Here is Paul McKenna talking about NLP to Brian Rose.

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

What about  the mantra ''Stay safe''?  It's in so many YouTube comments. It drives me mad!!

Well...thats a must be these days, its like not being a member of the BLA. 

Stay safe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have, collectively speaking, been puppets for many, MANY years now. This is all about the powers that be figuring out just how many of us are puppets in waiting, and what percentage of us remains free thinking. That's what this is all about. With every new wave of lies and manipulations, more puppets emerge. We just have to hope and pray that a significant percentage of humanity remains awake to the manipulations (even if its on an unconscious level, that's still fine). They need around 90% to outright win this "game" (in this case, the other 10% could be brought to heel by force), and I don't think they have enough numbers yet and I doubt they ever will.

Edited by TruthSeeker27
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rachel Underhill said:

Brilliant and love the farting on bus.   I've got a plague mask coming for when masks are compulsory everywhere. Bought off amazon.   

Rachel, we should boycott amazon, lol, I love the plague doctor mask idea, let's make our own. I think amazon has a good return policy. Haha :classic_tongue:

 

Just ruffling feathers a little bit, post pics when you wear it into the store, maybe make a video and share it with us. :classic_smile:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

We have, collectively speaking, been puppets for many, MANY years now. This is all about the powers that be figuring out just how many of us are puppets in waiting, and what percentage of us remains free thinking. That's what this is all about. With every new wave of lies and manipulations, more puppets emerge. We just have to hope and pray that a significant percentage of humanity remains awake to the manipulations (even if its on an unconscious level, that's still fine). They need around 90% to outright win this "game" (in this case, the other 10% could be brought to heel by force), and I don't think they have enough numbers yet and I doubt they ever will.

 

This cabal will never get 90% going along with their agenda but they will get the majority. Only time will tell after the vaccine but if you had to have a  guess I'd say just just over half of the worlds population will take the vaccine mainly because the restrictions in place for those who oppose will gradually get worse over time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: NLP

 

MINDSPACE  is a document that is used by government to inform policy effectiveness. 

It is framed in a way to convey authenticity, but exemplifies manipulation technique!

To be an effective gov officer you have to be an effective gaslighter!

 

I am led to believe that gas-lighting is not legal and constitutes abuse, fueling questions wrt the legitimacy of government.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Messenger said:

Rachel, we should boycott amazon, lol, I love the plague doctor mask idea, let's make our own. I think amazon has a good return policy. Haha :classic_tongue:

 

Just ruffling feathers a little bit, post pics when you wear it into the store, maybe make a video and share it with us. :classic_smile:

I agree,   its the second item i've bought off amazon in 4 yrs , i don't  like Amazon  but could use mask as a pattern.  I will find someone to video me?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 1:01 AM, greatdayforfreedom said:

What about  the mantra ''Stay safe''?  It's in so many YouTube comments. It drives me mad!!

 

It's an extension of "keeping people safe", the fiction that it is possible to eliminate risks in life.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...