Secret Spaceship Programs

2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

if this is the case what i don't understand then why didn't during the nuremberg trials the nazi hierarchy let it be known instead of suicide, prison and the death penalty ?

Especially when testicles were being crushed, assuming that story is true. If someone did that to me I would confess to all kinds of stuff just to stop the pain.

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Especially when testicles were being crushed, assuming that story is true. If someone did that to me I would confess to all kinds of stuff just to stop the pain.

the nazis were into the occult big time and those who lived went operation paperclip but i find it astounding that the hierarchy who kept schtum didn't let slip publicly anything about their space programme while being under the guillotine.

Edited by Given To Fly

3 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

the nazis were into the occult big time

Yeah, especially LARPers like Himmler.

4 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

those who lived went operation paperclip

Did that involve any high ranking NatSocs or was it just the allies taking Germany's scientists, engineers, and technicians? Been a while since I looked into that to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

but i find it astounding that the hierarchy who kept schtum didn't let slip anything about their space programme while being under the guillotine.

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

if this is the case what i don't understand then why didn't during the nuremberg trials the nazi hierarchy let it be known instead of suicide, prison and the death penalty ?

The NAZI's were militarily defeated in WWII , if the allies had known some had escaped they would have been hunted down.

They obviously had to leave some sacrificial lambs behind , or everyone would ask .."where'd they all go?" .... So generals and military people were left to stand trail ... they would be no use in Antarctica anyway .... Also some mediocre scientists were left in Germany for the US (Paperclip) These people left behind would have no knowledge of Antarctica and  probably believed Hitler killed himself ...The top scientists and many others  escaped in submarines to a large underground base in Antarctica  , previously used by the reptilians ... here they continued high tech work and were soon able to get to the moon and build a primitive base....

Hitler also escaped , but it seems he didn't fancy the idea of living underground  he was ready to retire and lived out his days in sunny Sth America ....

Now , 70 years on , this small group has grown into an off world empire ... the "Dark Fleet" ... they speak German , have a "Fuhrer" ...  they have millions of slave personnel , mostly the Missing children ... they get these by trading with the Cabal/SSP , the secret US space empire .... the Dark Fleet is totally separate from the SSP and more technologically advanced . Both work closely with the evil ET's who control the cabal on Earth .....

Tony Rodregues (see videos above) was initially a slave of the cabal , then the SSP , but was traded ...sold to the Dark Fleet where he served as a slave on their ships  , made to wear  a shock collar to control him...

Edited by oz93666