Specific plan of action

Hello wonderful people,

Before I get into some stuff bridging the gap between possibility and action, I think some awesome points were made that I am gonna address:

8 hours ago, zArk said:

what and try to run away from ones responsibilities?

no chance

this party is just beginning

Nice attitude! True warrior spirit!

13 hours ago, Gee said:

Forgive me for asking but, in this age of technology, where exactly is off grid enough that a collection of like minded people dont just show up as a target on some controllers screen?

Precisely, good point. 

Make no mistake; we're going into the fray. This strategy poses extraordinarily risk and we are NOT going to avoid the system by running and hiding. We are heading for conformity, extermination or battle. But we can 'fight' on our own terms. We choose the battlefield.

We need to expand our definition of what we mean by 'fighting'. This is why I don't use the word. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a belief that violence is 'wrong' per-se, but there are alternatives.

There's much to be said for learning how to destroy, but what about creating? The plan is to build/farm/science better and more efficiently than the nazi's can. Also, and this is really important, we, as a whole, need to retain communication with those imprisoned in the matrix. This doesn't need to be online. Why? Because we are acting a a means for people to get out if they so choose. We are intent on expanding our numbers exponentially. The more committed people we have, the better civilization we have, and that will in turn make people want to live freely. It's a matter of numbers, focus and powerful intent.

Could we develop technology to counter the drones, radiation and so forth? Sure we can, but we need a lot of people and to focus and work together. What about telepathy? That could be important. Off-grid doesn't necessarily mean low tech.

What about people around us seeing that we have more efficient agriculture and better healing? It will make people realize that there is an alternative. This is the main thing; 'fight' by striking at their weak spot. In this case, their weak spot is their inefficiency.

9 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Why don’t people simply NON-COMPLY with the orders? Visit friends houses, have parties of 20 people, don’t wear masks on buses (tell driver you’re exempt because of breathing problems). Or once you’re sat on the bus remove mask. Have picnics in parks. If enough people non complied their control would crumble; they can’t arrest everyone. 

Every time you have to queue up at a shop, and social distance, NOISILY complain about it. - Something like, “THESE RULES ARE SO STUPID AND PATHETIC” and “PEOPLE ARE SHEEPLE THESE DAYS”. Make sure people hear you say it. You’ll be criticised, but you can bet your bottom dollar that many listening will agree with you. - They’ll smile and give you the thumbs up.

ALWAYS cause some sort of scene when having to follow the rules. Not enough to get arrested or anything. - Just enough so it becomes a pain for the enforcer (the Social Distancing Champion at the supermarket etc).

We’re in the majority for God’s sake. If you meekly comply with their orders and stay silent then you’ve only got yourselves to blame when they finally inject you with nanobot vaccines, which will mind-scrub your personality and memories and turn you into a compliant drooling ZOMBIE.

Absolutely right mate! Great idea. This can (and should) happen at the same time as going off-grid, as sort of a pincer movement. The two strategies are complimentary, not mutually exclusive. Going off-grid en-mass isn't the only strategy to do something about the system.

Now, in terms of actually doing this thing...

Let's say your situation is obviously a long way off going off-grid. Start one step at a time.

How are we defining off-grid anyway? Ultimately, it involves complete independance of the system. None of their transport systems, parts, laptops and so on. Most of what is considered 'off-grid' is really just an intermediary phase. We have always got a long way to go. It is a path of ever-expansion.

Don't think about the entire journey. Focus on the next step. Whilst practically improving your situation, reach out to people and contact and network (as people are doing right here right now). Synchronicity will line up as long as your intention is clear.

10 hours ago, Kat Bottom said:

We choose the battlefield.

Technically you will only get to choose one battlefield and that will be your defensive one. All other fields of battle are predetermined by the aggresors, because it can onle be in response to the moves they make that a field of battle is sought and therefore it is only at the point that you become the aggresor that will you be able to choose.

• 2 weeks later...

An update on the movement;

There are a large number of people in the UK making plans to go off-grid. If anybody is serious about going off-grid before the next lockdown tyranny, there will be people to go off-grid with if you are in the UK. Also, anybody who wants to do any other form of activism can be linked to appropriate groups. Please PM me if you are interested.

We are at a stage now where if we want to be free from the tyranny we can be. Of course, a few groups going off-grid by themselves aren't gonna stop the new world order; this is why it's imperative to do it en-mass.

Please visit the website of the Rebel Warrior Movement for more information. If you are interested in participating in either going off grid, or some other activism, please PM me.

https://rebelwarriorleader.com/

On 6/15/2020 at 6:19 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

This is the exact point - this is what's held me off getting in on this thread - all land is held in maritime law, therefore, you buy a piece of land - it's still land in england, governed by england, and shitty english law.  The system needs to crash - completely - for this type of arrangment to work. (admirable as it is)   At the end of the day, wether or not the property/land is purchased - it's still effectively rented and governed by the law.

Yeah, the problem is the same as in the States.  They're trying to make it as onerous as possible to live rural.  They keep passing new regulations and what-not to make it harder and harder and more expensive, doing things like banning wood stoves in some places, passing solar taxes in places.  In Colorado now, a state that has a lot of undeveloped land, you cannot even buy a 5 acre lot if you plan to farm on it.  If you just want to build a house and cut down all the trees, that's allowed.

53 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Yeah, the problem is the same as in the States.  They're trying to make it as onerous as possible to live rural.  They keep passing new regulations and what-not to make it harder and harder and more expensive, doing things like banning wood stoves in some places, passing solar taxes in places.  In Colorado now, a state that has a lot of undeveloped land, you cannot even buy a 5 acre lot if you plan to farm on it.  If you just want to build a house and cut down all the trees, that's allowed.

i love watching this family of explorers from the USA on youtube who travel mostly around nevada using google maps to ghost towns, abandoned buildings, shacks and homesteads and so on. they mention the BLM regularly (not the shitty black lives movement, but the Bureau of Land Management) who i think can be contacted for someone looking to inquire or acquire about a piece of land, or even one of the many abandoned houses/buildings that they come across.

it's all in the middle of nowhere and the many abandoned places they find would be ideal to fix up if allowed and you have the equipment. and being in the nevada desert the skies could be full of possiilities !

On 6/15/2020 at 7:36 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Why don’t people simply NON-COMPLY with the orders? Visit friends houses, have parties of 20 people, don’t wear masks on buses (tell driver you’re exempt because of breathing problems). Or once you’re sat on the bus remove mask. Have picnics in parks. If enough people non complied their control would crumble; they can’t arrest everyone. 

Every time you have to queue up at a shop, and social distance, NOISILY complain about it. - Something like, “THESE RULES ARE SO STUPID AND PATHETIC” and “PEOPLE ARE SHEEPLE THESE DAYS”. Make sure people hear you say it. You’ll be criticised, but you can bet your bottom dollar that many listening will agree with you. - They’ll smile and give you the thumbs up.

ALWAYS cause some sort of scene when having to follow the rules. Not enough to get arrested or anything. - Just enough so it becomes a pain for the enforcer (the Social Distancing Champion at the supermarket etc).

We’re in the majority for God’s sake. If you meekly comply with their orders and stay silent then you’ve only got yourselves to blame when they finally inject you with nanobot vaccines, which will mind-scrub your personality and memories and turn you into a compliant drooling ZOMBIE.

Sane post.  I am biased however, because that's what I was saying many weeks ago.  Just refuse to go along with it.  get in your car and take a drive, go to the park and take a walk, invite friends over, invite friends to the park.   Go downtown and walk around.  If you want to go in any place that requires abnormal behavior, make sure they know why you refuse to go in.

Just caught up with this thread. If you want to get into the country and got no job/money,try for work on caravan sites.You will get a van,some money and be in the country.

I was thinking the travelling community,gypsies,tramps and hobo,s and the like would be cracking up reading this thread.They just do it. 

Squatting,yes they made it unlawful ,but they forgot commercial premises.

Lots of empty office blocks,light industrial estates .

Think outside the box,hardest thing would be getting groups together.Once one small community starts,and thrives,many will follow.

It is said that the most important member of any new group is the second one to stand,the one that rises to the call of " who is with me. "

18 hours ago, Lady Baynham said:

It is said that the most important member of any new group is the second one to stand,the one that rises to the call of " who is with me. " 

Nice quote! Totally agreed.

Gonna go fruitpicking myself, till the off-grid stuff is organised. I have a van and a trailer where I can live

• Thanks 1

Update on movement:

Yesterday in Yorkshire there was a meetup of about thirty people; a sizable chunk of them were serious about going off-grid. There are many independent groups organizing this; and things are happening physically and underway. There is also more activity online.

If anybody in the UK wants to put the effort in, somewhere to go will be manifested for sure. Contact me directly and I can put you in touch with some of these groups.

People who are not in the UK contact me anyway. We want to network local and everywhere so we can make this movement worldwide.

Be careful not to get so engrossed with the research, conspiracies and fear that we forget to escape the slaughterhouse and make the world a better place!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again folk

Well done for sorting the forum out! Must have been a lot of work; beyond my expertise anyway!

An update on the off-grid movement. The number of people who are involved and seriously committed is small but expanding. There are online groups doing so and also the Freenation meetup in Hyde Park, Leeds is having good results with communities starting and so forth.

Also, protests are happening such as the weekly one in Sheffield by Stand Up X. This is great news; people are protesting the conspiracy itself and not some small aspect taken out of context. Meanwhile, we are connecting physically offline and helping each other out.

To be honest, I am quite surprised that there is no coverage of the counter-movement against the totalitarian state on the David Icke website. It would be worth doing; presumably galvanizing ourselves and people into action is the whole point of our collective efforts.

If anybody wants action; whether an off-grid movement or the protesting/activism side of things, please direct message me.

Lots of love guys and gals,

The Kat