Specific plan of action

Kat Bottom

Hi guys and gals, well done for coping amongst the chaos!

I think there is very little point in this forum and David Icke's work if we don't use our collective minds and courage to go down some intelligent route of action. There's no use knowing that we are headed for the slaughter house if we don't turn back.

Do you know that science is censored? Of course you do! Did you know that the system is designed to be divisive and inefficient (to keep us chasing our own tails?) Of course! Anybody who reads David Icke's work knows all this. Why am I pointing this out? Because it means that if we were to go off-grid en-mass and seriously use our brains and courage to create whatever we want as a society, we would have a serious advantage in terms of our efficiency and agricultural/healing technology.

A big off-grid movement has already started, though it's in it's infancy. There is a plan, and it's simple and doesn't involve telling people what to do. There is a vision, a specific goal like all good movements have.

The vision involves multiple communities living completely independant of the system. These communities can be in many shapes and sizes; large fixed towns, small farmstead communities, nomadic tribes, wandering groups, flotillas of boats, island comunities e.t.c. The amount of them keep growing as we set that as our intention. Each community can live however they want. There will be inter-community communication for those who choose, and we can share skills and technology. People can move to different communities if they don't like their own.

Nobody needs to be forced with an ideology. There is no leadership. Communities can organize themselves how they choose.

The first step is to have the balls/ovaries to commit. Decide 'Right, bollocks to this I'm going off grid! Don't think about the 'how' yet.

The second step is in two parts.

One part is changing your situation to facilitate going off grid. Don't worry if you don't know (yet) where to go or what is happening, have faith! Do things like learn any skills needed, clear your presence from the house by tidying up, get fit, learn to identify trees, anything that you feel might be a good idea.

The other part is to communicate to other people via whatever means is available. We all have the internet on this forum. Obviously, PM me. Also, try to find other people, tell them of the plan, get them to commit.

Forget changing the system. The system, as is obvious to people on this forum, is specifically designed to be a tyranny. Making minor changes via activism is like trying to convert a house into a flying saucer; the house is designed for the precise opposite function! It was great, for example, when women got the vote through activism but the joke is that 'democracy' does not exist anyway! We can't keep doing things through minor changes like so.

Let's not bite the hand that feeds. While we are dependant on the system; unable to live without supermarket food, transportation, internet and their sewerage system, we cannot do much to stop our inevitable fate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's all do able but needs to be done properley. Know that sounds daft but we cant just jump ship without proper planning which to be fair like you said is happening now. Food, water, decent houses living facilities, toilets ect and it needs to be done in numbers we have legitimate strength in numbers and that's the only way this is going to work. It's the location more than anything which I'm struggling to think of going. Somewhere near a coast would be ideal as it's near water. 

Think aswell to be honest now they have made the masks mandatory its pushed a lot of people even those who were hesitant at the start to genuinely look at getting off this grid and moving onto another not because they want to defeat this cabal but just because they dont want to live their lives in gloves, masks and 2 metres apart from everyone so legitimately think there will be a ton of people involved in this. 

I think you're right on both parts.

The first step (after being committed oneself) is to get committed people involved, whilst learning any skills that are likely to come in useful.

We build a network of committed people, and from then we can discuss specific plans.

Each group, to go off-grid, would need to be able to survive agriculturally. So there needs to be people who are good at permaculture, between us we would have to know the natural environment really well e.g. what plant and animal species may need protecting, people who can build shelters, healers and doctors - yes, mainstream medicine is 85% crap but we need to be able to replace their emergency care as well as holistic medicine.

Each community, before going off grid, will need to be able to survive and thrive.

Without getting the network of committed people, of course, there can be no plan. We need to know what skills people have first before specifically moving to various places. We also need to take in personalities and individual ambitions, e.g. if somebody wants to be a healer, we need to help that person facilitate that. The third step is the actual coming together bit, but it cannot be done without first doing the steps that can be started literally right now.

What I am saying is that we are not just jumping ship without proper planning. There is a plan, and we are taking it step by step.

• Like 2

Hey folks,

If there was a doorway to freedom, would you take it? It does take guts, and the path it leads to might be a tricky one with steep drops, obstacles and so forth. But it might seem an intelligent option if it leads out of the pig farm when we know that we are soon for the abattoir.

This isn't the only door to freedom, but it is a door nonetheless.  To go through the door, simply read this thread. Then, simply commit in your heart to freedom (note that this is not a commitment to any specific lifestyle, social group, movement or plan of action, just to your own unadulterated freedom). After that pm me. The first steps have already been explained.

To keep the door visible I am going to spend an hour or two every couple of days making communications on this forum. I will put additional info on this thread (which won't be much because the strategy is deliberately kept simple). Also, I will respond to topics leading towards a positive course of action.

The reason why I am choosing this forum as one of my means of communication is because David Icke is a good researcher. Therefore, users of this forum won't have to be 'educated' on why it might be a good idea to undergo a strong course of action to regain our freedoms.

As an end note, does anyone here know any other good places to communicate a plan to go off-grid en-mass? Facebook and Twitter annoy me too much to make me want to go there...

1 minute ago, Kat Bottom said:

Hey folks,

If there was a doorway to freedom, would you take it? It does take guts, and the path it leads to might be a tricky one with steep drops, obstacles and so forth. But it might seem an intelligent option if it leads out of the pig farm when we know that we are soon for the abattoir.

This isn't the only door to freedom, but it is a door nonetheless.  To go through the door, simply read this thread. Then, simply commit in your heart to freedom (note that this is not a commitment to any specific lifestyle, social group, movement or plan of action, just to your own unadulterated freedom). After that pm me. The first steps have already been explained.

To keep the door visible I am going to spend an hour or two every couple of days making communications on this forum. I will put additional info on this thread (which won't be much because the strategy is deliberately kept simple). Also, I will respond to topics leading towards a positive course of action.

The reason why I am choosing this forum as one of my means of communication is because David Icke is a good researcher. Therefore, users of this forum won't have to be 'educated' on why it might be a good idea to undergo a strong course of action to regain our freedoms.

As an end note, does anyone here know any other good places to communicate a plan to go off-grid en-mass? Facebook and Twitter annoy me too much to make me want to go there...

I fear this will not work now. Don't get me wrong I agree with you and started my own surgical separation some years ago.

I just think that events will overtake any efforts in this direction and we need to prepare. And no, I don't know how, apart from making sure I can go mobile and supply my own fresh food and water (given any source) and protect myself and whoever is with me. Fact is though I'll probably just drop dead when they get 5G here.

Is anyone else thinking we might be at a mid-way point? Solstice and all that.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:02 AM, Kat Bottom said:

Forget changing the system. The system, as is obvious to people on this forum, is specifically designed to be a tyranny. Making minor changes via activism is like trying to convert a house into a flying saucer; the house is designed for the precise opposite function! It was great, for example, when women got the vote through activism but the joke is that 'democracy' does not exist anyway! We can't keep doing things through minor changes like so.

Let's not bite the hand that feeds. While we are dependant on the system; unable to live without supermarket food, transportation, internet and their sewerage system, we cannot do much to stop our inevitable fate.

The Bigger point of people moving off grid, most of my friends and aquaintainces, and communities I observed for a while tried, and failed over the last 2 decades or so.  Only one has a successful corporate chicken farm, but that is franchised Monsanto level of cooperation, not his own.  

I agree and might add that trying to change the system with the system, or changing the system from within is redundant.  

I have to live in the system for now, but look at things as tools.  My job is a tool used to earn enough money to buy food.  I can still control what kind of food I buy and what kind of healthy habits I will engage in.  

I personally cannot make a move off grid now, but I do see a small window of opportunity for those who can, but that window is closing fast.  

With the Covid-19 drama, we have observed many police departments and communities around the world policing public and rural areas with drones.  May be unarmed for now, but time will tell how they will use that technology in the future.  

UN Agenda 2030 and the concept of Regionalism 2050 means that they are doing what is called Wilderness Reclamation.  They are driving poor farmers off their lands and into cities and either corporate farms take over, or, they are letting these lands become wild lands.  This is happening globally.

Many countries are involved in planting trees, there is a 1 Trillion Tree campaign UN and World eCON F0rum supported to plant hardwoods around the world.  Evergreen trees that may not provide much in nutritional benefits to humans.  

Long story short, I love DI's saying of they have waked into the room and the door has clicked behind them.  Unfortunately, that door is already shut for many of us who do not have the health, money, or means to get off grid.  

Good luck to you and hope it works out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lizard Spirit said:

The Bigger point of people moving off grid, most of my friends and aquaintainces, and communities I observed for a while tried, and failed over the last 2 decades or so.  Only one has a successful corporate chicken farm, but that is franchised Monsanto level of cooperation, not his own.  

I agree and might add that trying to change the system with the system, or changing the system from within is redundant.  

I have to live in the system for now, but look at things as tools.  My job is a tool used to earn enough money to buy food.  I can still control what kind of food I buy and what kind of healthy habits I will engage in.  

I personally cannot make a move off grid now, but I do see a small window of opportunity for those who can, but that window is closing fast.  

With the Covid-19 drama, we have observed many police departments and communities around the world policing public and rural areas with drones.  May be unarmed for now, but time will tell how they will use that technology in the future.  

UN Agenda 2030 and the concept of Regionalism 2050 means that they are doing what is called Wilderness Reclamation.  They are driving poor farmers off their lands and into cities and either corporate farms take over, or, they are letting these lands become wild lands.  This is happening globally.

Many countries are involved in planting trees, there is a 1 Trillion Tree campaign UN and World eCON F0rum supported to plant hardwoods around the world.  Evergreen trees that may not provide much in nutritional benefits to humans.  

Long story short, I love DI's saying of they have waked into the room and the door has clicked behind them.  Unfortunately, that door is already shut for many of us who do not have the health, money, or means to get off grid.  

Good luck to you and hope it works out. 

Lizard Spirit, that's a really useful reply. I see that you don't have the means to go off-grid, I don't either yet.

You are absolutely right as well about their agenda to reclaim the countryside. The plan is to make the numbers of people who are doing this, and the energy that we will do it with, increase exponentially. It is a sort of all or nothing scenario; either do it with full expansive focused energy or perish. This is why we emphasize the first step, which is commitment.

In a couple of days, I will post something a bit more detailed explaining why;

A. You don't have to be close to being in a position to go off grid to start

B. The weaknesses in the system and their agenda (and they are truly whopping weaknesses)

• Like 1

Hello folks;

Given the obvious totalitarian agenda; for those who do not want any part of it, want to thwart it, or simply want to live peacefully, I have proposed (and am involved in enacting) an uncomplicated strategy for the aim of going off-grid en-mass. The idea is removal of dependancy from the system and peaceful non - compliance to reduce our energy imput, negate the effect it has on our lives, foster personal development and create our own civilization (s).

But that may seem like a pipedream. After all, one of the agenda's of the system is to reclaim the countryside. They are systematically putting pressure on off-grid communities as it is and doing their darndest to make sure no-one lives a life of freedom. Besides, the vast majority of people are not in a position to forseeably go off-grid, so it may sound like a nice idea that is not applicable to the real world.

In this communication I am going to address these issues.

Most of the communications that happen on this forum are regarding either the system's strengths or how evil they are. To understand how this stratergy is expected to work it is necessary to understand not just their strengths but their weaknesses.

How is the system structured? We need to know this first of all. For all it's apparent complexity the only universally pervasive aspect of it's structure is laughably simple. Imagine a pyramid. You know, the one on the dollar, the illuminati triangle? Where do we see this pyramid in graphical form? In office buildings, because it denotes a hierarchy. The top down pyramidal hierarchy is a universal component of the system and determines it's every function. Niel Hague's art is the best way to visualize this.  If I wasn't such a complete technophobe (I can barely use a computer!) I would include an image.

At the top of a pyramid is it's capstone. For a business this may be the CEO. For a school it's the headteacher. For the overall system we can define this as the illuminati. The definition in this context is there the INTENT is broadcasted. The lower tiers are the ENABLERS of overall intent set by the top of the hierarchy, and they would, so far in this model, have something to gain from enabling the intent of the capstone.

'But' I hear you say 'The illuminati are clearly against natural law. The lower-downs have nothing to gain from their pshcopathic schemes and they for the most part don't know the agenda'. Absolutely right, which is where compartmentalization comes in.

Compartmentalization is most obviously used for secret military projects to keep them secret. An engineer, for instance, would work on ONE part of the spaceship and the rest would be kept secret. Under no circumstance would he ever meet the pilot! This concept is pervasive in the divide and rule model. Black people and white people, as exampled by the recent events, are given different sets of information about the other race in todays world, and previously black people were overtly given a different caste and made into slaves. Religions are given different sets of information and pitted against each other. People work on mostly a single career and changing careers is a lot of effort. All of this is compartmentalization, and is designed to reduce the flow of information and stop people working together. Divide and rule as they say.

So we have a basic structure which is a top down compartmentlized pyramidal hierarchy. The capstone (illuminati?) is in the know. The body (everyone else) has divided knowledge. The body are, by necessity, made to be weak, dispirited and divided. The capstone has an intension that is so agains natural law and so wrong that the only way to get people to work towards that intention is to trick them and weaken them. This is the basic structure. Anything else is just adding flesh to a skeleton.

How does that help us?

This structure has such a fatal flaw that it is a miracle it has survived this long. It is built on a house of cards. It is the most pathetic excuse for a civilization ever. It's entire existence revolves around making it's body, the seat of it's workforce and the manifestors of it's intension, weak and divided. It could not hold toe to toe with any genuine civilization.

How does something manifest in this world? Some representary mathematics goes like this:

Manifestation = Intention x practical effort (in the direction of intention) x faith in ones abilities x spiritual stuff

The intention at the top of the hierarchy is there very strongly indeed, but the body is divided. They have different and competing intentions which are manipulated so that on average they would vibrate in the direction of the capstone's intention. Most of the practical effort is wasted in keeping the hierarchy intact. The workers are dispirited by design and the entire thing is an inversion of all that is good.  The system's strength exists by it's sheer size, but it's DENSITY OF MANIFESTATION, that is, manifestation power per person, is frightfully low. They are weak.

Getting back to going off-grid. Yes, they are taking the countryside and have a genocide in store for us. The plan is to be stronger than them, which sounds hard but only because it hasn't been done before with FULL, KNOWING, FOCUSSED INTENTION. Our manifestation power is intended to be greater than theirs. In practical terms, that means that we can grow food more efficiently, be healthier and stronger, multiply our numbers exponentially, defend ourselves cleverly (there are alternatives to fighting). A few people going off-grid for their own self preservation will do nothing and they will eventually succum to the genocide. A mass movement with all our might and spirit focused on manifesting will grow like Japanese knotweed.

Now, how do we get from here to there? Let's say that our situation makes it apparently impossible to go off-grid. OK, it might not happen tomorrow. The agenda is advancing fast as well, so it can seem like there is not much of a chance. If I, little me by myself have so much work to do to get there and only x amount of time it can seem impossible.

But you are not alone.

There is an element of faith here. Once the intention has been set, the COMMITMENT TO FREEDOM like we label for step one, synchronisity will move in the direction of freedom no matter how far away it may seem. No, this is not a passive process and involves a serious amount of mental, emotional and physical effort. But you don't know the full journey, only the steps ahead.

Step two is composed of two parts. The first part is to transform your situation in a direction to going off - grid. You don't have to know how to do it or how long it will take, just start. Do ANYTHING that feels likely to help. The thing you don't know yet is what events and people will manifest as a result of your intention.

The second part of step two is communication. Have direct communication with other committed people and share plans, experiences, insight into people's situations and so forth. Reach out and find more people who are ready to take the spiritual plunge into committing to freedom. Help the movement as a whole, and not just your own situation. Eventually, you will manifest a social group and a situation that is aligned to your next step, even if at the beginning it would have seemed impossible. 

Helping the movement as a whole with genuine intention and communication will have that reflected in manifestation on your part.

There is a starter pack at https://rebelwarriorleader.com/

Cheers Kat ive saved your website. For me nothing is out of the question anymore, Im open to ideas. Ive never experienced someone/thing having this much control over my  life as this is and its not good. Just thinking about the logistics of it all makes me realise how domesticated we all are!. I think I want out but the work to be done is overwhelming.  I wish I knew more. Health wise I can offer the Bowen technique, some  people try it after the medical system fails them, it is effective for acute and chronic injuries, conditions and imbalances. Keep us posted tho.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 11:18 PM, Problem child said:

Cheers Kat ive saved your website. For me nothing is out of the question anymore, Im open to ideas. Ive never experienced someone/thing having this much control over my  life as this is and its not good. Just thinking about the logistics of it all makes me realise how domesticated we all are!. I think I want out but the work to be done is overwhelming.  I wish I knew more. Health wise I can offer the Bowen technique, some  people try it after the medical system fails them, it is effective for acute and chronic injuries, conditions and imbalances. Keep us posted tho.

Hey Problem Child,

It is quite a big step from being fully domesticated to living completely out of the system.

This is a good example of this process already starting. 'I don't know much about living off - grid, but I do know a good alternative healing technique'. If there were fifteen people; one of whom, let's say, has a large piece of land (or knows where to sqaut one), a couple of whom are expert growers, one of whom can build and maintain engines, a few who are fantastic labourers, some who can identify lots of plants e.t.c, and you who have a good healing technique, and you all have the intent on thriving and expanding, then you are pretty much there!

Of course, I know there's a long way to go before that happens, but the point is that you don't need to know everything about surviving, because we will all be in communities - except maybe for the hard as nails who can survive alone.

Tomorrow, I am going to write a post hopefully breaking down the barrier between the situation now, and the amount of work required to leave. In my case, I'm slightly more prepared than most but even I cannot survive by myself completely off-grid  -  yet!

Kat, have you considered writing a email to Michael Tellinger and talking to him? He has been working on the abuntu project for a few years. I haven't been to his site lately or seen what he is up to recently but he may be able to give you some ideas.

I think you have a great idea. I believe that you/we can start this by uniting with people who have land and are like minded. That's the first step. Land. Ultimately that's what so much of the fighting is for on this rock but if we do away with the fiat currency spell, or rather do away with usury and instead go back to using a currency that is backed by a tangible item like silver dollars and gold certificates then we can break that interest that enslaves us while still using a means to trade. Ultimately though, we would trade food and good and services like in the old old days before certain people figured out how to trap us with using paper currency and IOU's.

So yeah, swaths of land is what we need and then they should be surveyed and tested for soil samples and then proper drainage, drilled for a well water.

Whatever items you plan to grow on that specific parcel, say it's bartlett pears, I would do a bit of research and see what pH level of soil and what nutrients they need for the best growth.

Each piece of land and grow operation would be an experiment really, and if humanity don't get stupid and they actually take what works and pitch what doesn't then they should get to an impressive level of refinement.

Efficiency should be high on the list. Compost, recycling, solar power, small carbon foot print with large return.

My suggestion is to focus on growing alkaline items. This means all the food items humanity are used to eating should probably be reconsidered at this point since most of them are acid which causes mucus which is the environment for bacteria to thrive. Potatoes - starch, for example. Starch is a chemical, used to bind unlike molecular structures. Most of what Americans eat are starch and meat/blood which is why so many Americans are sick. That and chemicals such as those "energy" drinks, processed crap, cookies, pies, frozen dinners, cereal, corn, etc.

Also, anyone who is still using a microwave oven, I strongly recommend that you throw that device in the trash, it is dangerous. You are basically nuking your "food" and then taking that into your body. Toaster ovens take only a few minutes more and won't poison you with radiation.

Kat, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gee said:

Forgive me for asking but, in this age of technology, where exactly is off grid enough that a collection of like minded people dont just show up as a target on some controllers screen?

I'm in the UK - nowhere to hide, possibly Wales. And yes most sheeple would take their phones! DOH. 

I'm growing my own food and have provided for cleaning water, making fire and shelter and basic defense. Either from here (on grid, in country village), On the run - Landrover discovery and bug out supplies or hiding.  UNLESS we get enough sheeple to wake up and we can all stand shoulder to shoulder against this evil.

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

I'm in a group with 200 people at the moment discussing off the grid type living if anyone wants to join it. Theres discussions on buying land/ where people are looking at moving to ect

I'd like details please. I don't think buying land is realistic though. 

I don't understand why there seems to be cognitive dissonance in some of these areas of thought. Buying land is IN the system, it needs MONEY, you have OWNERSHIP, there are maritime law procedures TO BE FOLLOWED, you have to use your straw man - who by now has no balls to be held by.

We must think much more raw. This is fucking Biblical, what's happening and we need to shake of the garments we've been given, get real and prepare realistically.

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I'm in the UK - nowhere to hide, possibly Wales. And yes most sheeple would take their phones! DOH. 

I'm growing my own food and have provided for cleaning water, making fire and shelter and basic defense. Either from here (on grid, in country village), On the run - Landrover discovery and bug out supplies or hiding.  UNLESS we get enough sheeple to wake up and we can all stand shoulder to shoulder against this evil.

I don't understand why there seems to be cognitive dissonance in some of these areas of thought. Buying land is IN the system, it needs MONEY, you have OWNERSHIP, there are maritime law procedures TO BE FOLLOWED, you have to use your straw man - who by now has no balls to be held by.

We must think much more raw. This is fucking Biblical, what's happening and we need to shake of the garments we've been given, get real and prepare realistically.

Are you on twitter? can try and add you in from there. Theres 290 people in it now. 

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

This is the exact point - this is what's held me off getting in on this thread - all land is held in maritime law, therefore, you buy a piece of land - it's still land in england, governed by england, and shitty english law.  The system needs to crash - completely - for this type of arrangment to work. (admirable as it is)   At the end of the day, wether or not the property/land is purchased - it's still effectively rented and governed by the law.

Why don’t people simply NON-COMPLY with the orders? Visit friends houses, have parties of 20 people, don’t wear masks on buses (tell driver you’re exempt because of breathing problems). Or once you’re sat on the bus remove mask. Have picnics in parks. If enough people non complied their control would crumble; they can’t arrest everyone. 

Every time you have to queue up at a shop, and social distance, NOISILY complain about it. - Something like, “THESE RULES ARE SO STUPID AND PATHETIC” and “PEOPLE ARE SHEEPLE THESE DAYS”. Make sure people hear you say it. You’ll be criticised, but you can bet your bottom dollar that many listening will agree with you. - They’ll smile and give you the thumbs up.

ALWAYS cause some sort of scene when having to follow the rules. Not enough to get arrested or anything. - Just enough so it becomes a pain for the enforcer (the Social Distancing Champion at the supermarket etc).

We’re in the majority for God’s sake. If you meekly comply with their orders and stay silent then you’ve only got yourselves to blame when they finally inject you with nanobot vaccines, which will mind-scrub your personality and memories and turn you into a compliant drooling ZOMBIE.

Edited by SuperstarNeilC
  • Like 2

On 6/8/2020 at 9:02 AM, Kat Bottom said:

The first step is to have the balls/ovaries to commit. Decide 'Right, bollocks to this I'm going off grid! Don't think about the 'how' yet.

what and try to run away from ones responsibilities?

no chance

this party is just beginning

• Like 1

I am desperate to run, to escape as far away from the cities now as I can, but I'm trapped. I have no money, currently unemployed, no real skills, I don't have much to offer any community except manual labour. Just feel totally trapped and doomed to await the Orwellian nightmare that's coming. If your poor there aren't many options when it comes to protecting yourself from what's coming.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, DumSpiroSpero said:

I am desperate to run, to escape as far away from the cities now as I can, but I'm trapped. I have no money, currently unemployed, no real skills, I don't have much to offer any community except manual labour. Just feel totally trapped and doomed to await the Orwellian nightmare that's coming. If your poor there aren't many options when it comes to protecting yourself from what's coming.

Hey Joe,   Shit? I know how you feel, completely trapped -  keep your nerve mate - don't openly react to the fuckwits out there - don't give any energy to the negative if you can help it.
It's happening alright, the tentacles are tightening their grip.  David mentions this is a few of his books (can't now remember exactly which one, but it was one or two of them)   That the hidden-hand will push hard to get agenda 2021 and agenda 2030 to it's completion, and this virus scare is their big push - the spider in the middle of the web has 'twanged' its web too hard this time! The flys buzzing around it (us) have noticed and can now begin to see the big hairy fucker weaving its pathetic web. 
Even the sheep out there who are asleep are going to know this (or at least think - WTF?) when the 2nd lockdown begins in October sometime.    That's going to be bite the bullet time - when people do NOT obey.
You're awake it's better to know the plan than not - even if it is disconcerting.
Any sheep that do not wake up will be led to slaughter.  Concentrate on yourself, you're half-way there.  Things will take their course - as long as you keep it real.
Don't worry. (easy to say)  but don't.
I like this what Zark just said a while ago:

2 hours ago, zArk said:

what and try to run away from ones responsibilities?

no chance

this party is just beginning

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add bit and correct 2021

2 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Shit? I know how you feel, completely trapped -  keep your nerve mate - don't openly react to the fuckwits out there - don't give any energy to the negative if you can help it.
It's happening alright, the tentacles are tightening their grip.  David mentions this is a few of his books (can't now remember exactly which one, but it was one or two of them)   That the hidden-hand will push hard to get agenda 20201 and agenda 2030 to it's completion, and this virus scare is their big push - the spider in the middle of the web has 'twanged' its web too hard this time! The flys buzzing around it (us) have noticed and can now begin to see the big hairy fucker weaving its pathetic web. 
Even the sheep out there who are asleep are going to know this when the 2nd lockdown begins in October sometime.    That's going to be bite the bullet time - when people do NOT obey.
You're awake it's better to know the plan than not - even if it is disconcerting.
Any sheep that do not wake up will be led to slaughter.  Concentrate on yourself, you're half-way there.  Things will take their course - as long as you keep it real.
Don't worry. (easy to say)  but don't.
I like this what Zark just said a while ago:

I think you've summed it up pretty well with "keep your nerve" and "don't give any energy to the negative". That second part especially I believe if the right thing to do but some days it's easier said than done and for me (someone who's mental health is pretty fragile at the best of times) it's a constant battle not to give in to despair. I picked my username for a good reason though "While I breath, I hope". 

There is definitely something coming. I can almost feel the electricity in the air, like the calm before the storm. 

14 minutes ago, DumSpiroSpero said:

I think you've summed it up pretty well with "keep your nerve" and "don't give any energy to the negative". That second part especially I believe if the right thing to do but some days it's easier said than done and for me (someone who's mental health is pretty fragile at the best of times) it's a constant battle not to give in to despair. I picked my username for a good reason though "While I breath, I hope". 

There is definitely something coming. I can almost feel the electricity in the air, like the calm before the storm. 

WellI don't know you, but you aren't dumb, as your username might suggest, you're intelligent enough to voice yourself and search for the truth in things, I think everyones mental health has dropped during the scam.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling