JK Rowling- woman v trans

Jack

I have just been on both the cited fan sites to send in my comments in defence of JK Rowling as a fellow straight woman and of her right to her opinion. I have also accused them of perhaps being owned by the Sabbatian-Frankist Cult, who only wish to divide us all and that particularly Harry Potter fans ought to know how the Death Eaters operate!

I am very happy to have found that all the other comments on the Leaky Cauldron site about their move were also in defence of JK Rowling, which gives me much hope that there are still many level-headed people out there.

I'm kicking myself for my formerly easy going attitude to all this gender BS. Previously, I thought each to their own, where it's between consenting adults.

On another site this morning, there was a series of links- some of which had already been taken down, but a couple weren't - related to items for transgender children aged 4 upwards.  I'm not posting them because they were both sick and sickening. 

One was items for sale, and I quickly shut it down. I'd thought it was some news story I was opening, not flaming tiny child sized dildos.

The other looked like a magazine article, with a nice, cheerful,normal looking woman sitting sewing fake willies into small girls' knickers. Again, I got the gist and closed it straight down.

My attitude has done a 180 degree turn. I have zero tolerance now for what I see as wicked, twisted deviants, who seem determined to mess children up in the most cruel, inhuman way. They need to be stood up to, and smashed down into oblivion. Vile dregs of society, who have been encouraged to have a sense of entitlement. They are not entitled. They can rot in hell. Thought police can get stuffed. It is not, and never will be acceptable, and if someone wants to behave in this appalling manner, they need to be treated with the disgust it warrants. 

They are attacking children at every conceivable level, and they deserve to be held fully accountable for it instead of all this kowtowing to the freaks .

*Edit* And come to that, JK made a serious mistake claiming Dumbledore was gay. There was nothing at all in the books that gave such an indication of his sexuality. And nor should there have been, as they are children's books. She should have left sex right out of it.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm kicking myself for my formerly easy going attitude to all this gender BS. Previously, I thought each to their own, where it's between consenting adults.

On another site this morning, there was a series of links- some of which had already been taken down, but a couple weren't - related to items for transgender children aged 4 upwards.  I'm not posting them because they were both sick and sickening. 

One was items for sale, and I quickly shut it down. I'd thought it was some news story I was opening, not flaming tiny child sized dildos.

The other looked like a magazine article, with a nice, cheerful,normal looking woman sitting sewing fake willies into small girls' knickers. Again, I got the gist and closed it straight down.

My attitude has done a 180 degree turn. I have zero tolerance now for what I see as wicked, twisted deviants, who seem determined to mess children up in the most cruel, inhuman way. They need to be stood up to, and smashed down into oblivion. Vile dregs of society, who have been encouraged to have a sense of entitlement. They are not entitled. They can rot in hell. Thought police can get stuffed. It is not, and never will be acceptable, and if someone wants to behave in this appalling manner, they need to be treated with the disgust it warrants. 

They are attacking children at every conceivable level, and they deserve to be held fully accountable for it instead of all this kowtowing to the freaks .

*Edit* And come to that, JK made a serious mistake claiming Dumbledore was gay. There was nothing at all in the books that gave such an indication of his sexuality. And nor should there have been, as they are children's books. She should have left sex right out of it.

You're a legend TFH.

I see this stuff. Paedophilia...transgender 'rights ' for children and I freeze.

I totally clam up.

I literally cannot express myself for outrage and horror .

But you do it and you do it well. I'll never forget how you spotted and choraled trueson until mods saw what was happening. Thank God for people like you.

We don't and won't always agree on everything,  but in this regard you are my absolute hero.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

to be honest i have a scary feeling but I think shes controlled OP like the spokesperson for women but working ultimately for the trans agenda. 

they need people like her to see the public reaction to it and gauge how far to take it.

Psyops 

dont get this

Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling got caught liking a tweet that opposes Canada’s bill to ban conversion therapy.

If passed, Bill C-8 in Canada would create the world’s “most progressive and comprehensive” LGBTQ conversion therapy ban. The law would ban profiting from conversion therapy, ban family members from forcing children and adults into conversion therapy, and ban sending people out of the country for conversion therapy.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/07/j-k-rowling-likes-tweet-supported-conversion-therapy/

Well, it was Joan Rivers that exposed the agenda, and she died shortly after.

She said "they (the public) are going to know".

Its also known by some, that if you go in the red door "you don't come out straight". 

All us egg makers, in my period b/c my walls are dropping, should be mad. lol

While you can implant reproduction organs and simulate periods with dye liquids (but poshy they don't stimulate the pain  b/c they are weak), you still cant make eggs.

Also, hell hath no fury like a women scorned. 

I am trying to be more less stressed and not getting into the fear mongering of things, but if you know even the basics of the NWO and Agenada21 and the phasing out of women, they are the next Christopher Columbus statues!!!! lol

We will start with those women hating lodges!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

On 7/6/2020 at 6:02 AM, Jack said:

Now shes being slaughtered for her views on gender bender meds etc for young children,

shes being shut up

what are they trying to say with that last tweet? these people dont make any sense 

• 2 weeks later...

If people cant put on black face, then dress as a female all you want -- but you CANT be a politician or spokesperson for females, period. We have to protect ourselves, and at the end of the day we have the worst odds against us. The whole Agenda 21, NWO, and Luciferian doctrine --- despise women as a whole. Individually dealt with, but despised and wanted caged as a whole. 

On another note, I am a paranormal investigator, and you have to be prepared to do exorcisms and dispelling bad energy, and when tracking down or dealing with the most possessed demonic individuals, the biggest cure to quickly get your energy back is chocolate. So, I always wondered how they would know that. For any type of energy vampire, living or dead, or just draining situations. 

Furthermore.......

A man in a wig, is still a man in a wig, and it goes against the very core of women's right's to let our place in politics and feminism (spokespersons) be taken from us like it always has been. We should ask for mandatory genetic testing, or hire our own investigators to get DNA off from glasses and such.

In fact, the whole irony of the Trans-movement puts humanity into the stone ages regarding women's rights. They cant speak for us!!! Only WE CAN!!! One step forward in regards to acceptance, 666 steps back. 

ONLY WE CAN SPEAK FOR OURSELVES!!!!

Which includes politicians giving falsified information about their spouses true GENDER to get elected. Thats using OUR WOMENS RIGHTS, THAT ARE OURS --- to get elected. Private investigators assemble. 

Everything is politics. Marry who you want, wear a wig if you want, but politics makes it OUR BUSINESS. We just got voting rights, we just were able to speak our minds -- all not to long ago, and if you think that we are going to let our place in society/politics be taken by men in wigs, you got 50% of the population coming at you!!! Like a bullet!!!

Politics is dirty, its greedy, and you better be able to PROVE your female or your spouse is a genetic female. XX You get their genetics off a glass, a tissue, a comb, etc.

Edited by MatchaLove

Even some of the most prominent republican Christian politicians in the USA, have a spouse in drag. 

Thats falsifying a gender to get elected.

Men in wigs CANNOT and WILL NOT take our place in politics and as a spokesperson. 

You want to run politics with a tranny, you better be honest about it.

Its the end of black face and the end of men in wigs speaking over us, putting us down, and paying us little. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Reposting this b/c this is very relevant on this thread too!!!

We dont want MEN in WIGS in our political spots!!!! Sorry, go on your own side. Another good thing, that will have your own SJWs and FEMINIST after you. If you stand up for your rights as a female. Its getting that bad. Good thing that we can start genetic testing our enemies and people that are obviously wearing drag. Even some of the most prominent Christian republican figures have a man-wife, and yet they told no one. So, people elected you on the BASIS of thinking your wife was female. Otherwise you would of NEVER even been considered. Lies are lies, and genetic testing such as from a glass will get easier. So, if your a female and your on the SJW side, eventually they are coming for your most basic rights. If you are a genetic man --- you are to be regarded as such by politics. B/c then as females, we have a 100+++ years of fighting for our rights washed away, and for bunch of drag wearing clowns. We wont let the man continue to put us down!!!! They are not ALLOWED to SPEAK for US either!!!! Our spots, our representation, is FOR US, NOT drag wearing clowns, and if you have a trans wife, you better be honest, b/c people will change their votes. Pretending to be female in politics, further puts us down into the dark ages, b/c now any man can wear a wig and think they can boss us around again!!!! and exactly the NWO plan!!! The trans plan is the NWO plan, and if you think they want to promote your RIGHTS, think again!!!!! They just want to continue to put us down!!! Ask Moses!! lol (the story of moses was a very ancient fake news sob story, they have been doing it for thousands of years -- inside joke.) The Egyptians related to Gods royal Ethiopian line, there arent many he made personally, and he parted the sea for some criminal minded child killing non royals? I dont believe that, and history seems to think otherwise, it was a sob story to hide like they always do. I do believe in forgiveness, but i am not sugar coating REAL TRUE HISTORY!!! Forget about that. 

2020 might be the battle of religious inconsistencies and the truth in ancient knowledge and practices over what we have today. They just did it better. Sorry. lol Now, let me finally get to making my Nazca lines thread, what I came here for. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...