JK Rowling- woman v trans

Jack

56 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

I think it's pretty much a given that in order to reach the highest level of wealth and success in any aspect of the entertainment industry, the recipient of the wealth and success will have had to play the game with the shadow elites and indulge in either satanic rituals or often a casting couch scenario with influential people. The other element is often the person is blackmailed into endorsing certain agendas on behalf of the shadow elite and told they have to play that game at their behest in order to maintain their wealth and influence. I don't know if JK Rowling falls into any of these categories but I'd say it's rare to become so extraordinarily wealthy and famous without having to have sacrificed some aspect of yourself to get it.

I agree. Similar in any of the arts: lots of stories of apparent rags to riches feats but when you dig in a bit, there's almost always manipulation behind the scenes on people already trained in and/or brought up in comparative wealth. Sticking with children's fiction, there is a similar unconscious class bias, too, that pre-prepares the field for elite control. Children's writers are almost all middle-class, well-educated and white. There is some tokenism by publishers but that tends to be more towards colour than class, e.g. Malorie Blackman who is black but very middle-class, married to a white middle-class guy, an already successful businesswoman who moved into chidren's fiction because she saw it as a smart business avenue. As usual, what's hard to work out is the degree of conscious manipulation behind a success like Rowling's. Most people in publishing believe it was pure chance but as said her behaviour doesn't reflect that of someone from nowhere who just happened to succeed. She also filled the massive vacuum left by Enid Blyton and the subsequent focussing of children's publishers more on quality writing than commercial crap. Rowling came along just as this attitude was changing in publishing because all unique publishers were being bought up by a few huge business conglomerations who see books as just another product that must sell large and fast.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ms Rowling has found herself the subject of vicious trolling and accusations of being transphobic after responding to a headline on an online article discussing 'people who menstruate'. In a tweet, she said: 'I'm sure there used to be a word for those people. Someone help me out. Wumben? Wimpund? Woomud?'

Stung by criticism, the writer – whose Harry Potter books have sold more than 500 million copies worldwide – sought to justify her decision to speak out in a deeply personal essay.

Recalling how the trauma of 'a serious sexual assault I suffered in my twenties' had informed her thinking about the trans issue and women's rights, Ms Rowling explained: 'Like every other domestic abuse and sexual assault survivor I know, I feel nothing but empathy and solidarity with trans women who've been abused by men.'

But in an article published last week in the Left-wing Tribune magazine, Mr Russell-Moyle accused Ms Rowling of promoting 'hate' towards trans people and of exploiting the sexual assault she had endured.

The trans agenda is strong, war between woman v trans

theyre shaping the way you think

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8466695/Labour-frontbencher-Lloyd-Russell-Moyle-accuses-JK-Rowling-exploiting-sexual-assault-ordeal.html

On 6/7/2020 at 3:23 PM, Jack said:

over spilling into the black lives matter now

These nutters have too much free time on their hands; spending it on useless shit. They need to be engaged in fruitful, useful work that contributes positively to society. A few weeks work on farms bringing the harvest comes to mind.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

These nutters have too much free time on their hands; spending it on useless shit. They need to be engaged in fruitful, useful work that contributes positively to society. A few weeks work on farms bringing the harvest comes to mind.

All this time during lockdown sane people are worried about how much their families & country are getting fucked over & these possessed weirdos are bitching on twitter about their imaginary time of the month they wish they had.

These people are ill & need help, I dont believe they should have a serious voice in society.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:44 PM, KillBill said:

J. K. Rowling is hidden peerage (with a fake backstory, rags-to-riches), miltary parents and further ties to Intelligence. The Potter books were most likely written by a committee in Intelligence which then promoted the first book to unprecedented levels and Rowling was a front. (As with most spooks in the public sphere, their 'backstory' is fabricated and Rowling's is full of the usual weirdness).

Rowling entering this trans debate should highlight that, as with anything in the media that gets coverage, the narrative is controlled.

Interestingly, Baphomet Rowling has 'Solve et coagula' tattooed on her arm. This is an alchemy quote in Latin which translates to 'Separate and Join Together / dissolve and coagulate), and the meaning is that nothing new can be built if not before we make space, ie. breaking the old before building new (Ordo Ab Chao).

EL7cQ3XWsAItbjB.jpg.b7f5baead7678cad756bae747b42ec1b.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg.1d3014a450d1f16f30d7221b6d553147.jpg

Cant get more obvious controlled ops than that in your face.

Shes a Satanic troll like Trump..conditioning the people to accept this as the norm.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:59 PM, Sharp said:

In humans there is only male and female and you can't change from one to the other; anything else is just a state of a person’s warped personality of himself or herself...

It's not PC to say this but you are right. The chromosomes stay the same. What is changed is outward appearance due to the operations and taking of hormones. If the taking of hormones is ceased then a "trans woman" will start to grow a beard again.

I've seen trans that look very convincing- these are the ones who "transitioned" very young. That's why they wanna  allow children to be blocked from going through puberty.

A man who "transitions to a woman" after years of being a man like Bruce Jenner is never convincing. Just looks like a drag queen.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

On 6/7/2020 at 11:06 PM, Brad the lad said:

Just another storm in a tea cup. If someone wants to identify as a man and they are a woman and vise versa I couldn't give a crap. The agenda is a problem however. As mentioned earlier this is a stepping stone to the  AI concept being pushed by the cabal. They support the transgender movement and this only swings things (pun intended) in the AI direction.

The World Economic Forum is already talking about around 250 something gender types exciting in the very near future!.

Non binary being just one of them.

Binary- A two base number system of zeros and ones....DIGITAL in other words.

It's the language they are using for it thats very concerning. Relating humans to computers in a digital code manner.

Next gender announced will be something like..... software compliance intergender.

Watch this space (if you dare).

Brad you are very astute. The binary reference is chilling.

On 6/9/2020 at 6:01 PM, Jack said:

I used to love working with women, flirt, chat openly, etc now its fucking horrible.

Now I can't stand working with them individually OK, but as a gang- no fucking way. Bitching about people, talk about soap etc etc.

Wonder how females think about working in male-dominated places?

I think mixed sex workplaces are the best. Although I'm not fazed being in a room full of fellas as long as they behave with respect towards me. I don't mind harmless joshing though. 

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

All this time during lockdown sane people are worried about how much their families & country are getting fucked over & these possessed weirdos are bitching on twitter about their imaginary time of the month they wish they had.

These people are ill & need help, I dont believe they should have a serious voice in society.

Spot on! Plus, they can all have period pains and gush blood till they're blue in the face for all I care. Why the feck do they imagine the details are fascinating to anybody but their demented, self-obsessed, idiot selves?

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Spot on! Plus, they can all have period pains and gush blood till they're blue in the face for all I care. Why the feck do they imagine the details are fascinating to anybody but their demented, self-obsessed, idion selves?

This is what we are dealing with Tin.?

Ha! That made me think of this film...

*Spoiler alert*

For anyone who's not seen it and doesn't plan to watch - all the characters stranded at a motel start mysteriously getting  bumped off, and the upshot is, they are actually all the various different split personalities of the main character. And the real person left behind, when his multiple personalities are disposed of, is not the handsome John Cusack after all, whose viewpoint the film is presented from - he's just one of the 'identities' - it;s a fat, ugly bloke. 

That's what all these imbeciles remind me of, creating different versions of themselves because they're nuts.

• Like 2

as the wife pointed out last night

all of a sudden, covid is over and all the bullshit groups and news has started again

gone as quick as it came

graham lineham gone from twitter

https://amp.theguardian.com/culture/2020/jun/27/twitter-closes-graham-linehan-account-after-trans-comment

repeated violations of our rules against hateful conduct and platform manipulation”.

he said

"men aren’t women tho

12 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

That's what all these imbeciles remind me of, creating different versions of themselves because they're nuts.

They are heavily possessed from years of abuse most likely. So is very tragic what has happened to their lives.

This is what Tavistock is doing to children as young as 3. Messing with them & destroying their lives.

26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are heavily possessed from years of abuse most likely. So is very tragic what has happened to their lives.

This is what Tavistock is doing to children as young as 3. Messing with them & destroying their lives.

I can't get my head round how there are so very many people messed up though. What's happened to all the sensible mums & dads, whose primary objective, above all else, is the welfare of their kids? I'm not joking, if anyone tried to tamper in any way with my children (youngest turned 18 last weekend) I would have literally killed them. And I still would now that they're grown up. I'm fearless and savage where their defence is concerned. Why are there so many lost souls with nobody fit to look out for them? Has nobody got a brain, and natural maternal or paternal instinct any more? It's a sad indictment on the whole of society - yes, tragic is the right word.

But when these - lets call them victims - are trying to aggressively inflict their moral values and ideas of normality on everybody else instead of just getting on peacefully with their own lives, then to my mind, they become a threat to me and mine, and I don't feel sympathy for them any more. I now view them among my many enemies. I can't afford to be sucked in by their constant BS drama because the madness seems almost contagious.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 2:39 PM, itsnotallrightjack said:

I was just talking about dreams. We all have dreams. I wouldn't mind having musical talent to be able to play the piano like Scott Joplin, but I'm hopeless at reading music. So I noodle about.

I make the best of what I have, and channel my talent into what I'm good at, which is art.

I'm not actually interested in getting a mortgage. I'd only buy a house if I got a big windfall, which would be a lottery win since I don't have any rich relatives about to leave me a large inheritance.

I'd actually rather be as I am than one of those millionaire celebrities. They live in a phony world.

Sorry for going off topic here everyone......

Get yourself a keyboard or piano and buy a book named' Improvising blues piano' by Tim Richards.

It taught me to read music. By the end of the book (if you stick at it) you will be playing the blues. I have not played for around 7 years now because of other hobbies which took all my time. When first learning I was very dedicated and played everyday. By the end of the book I was playing Ray Charles 'Mary Ann'.

The book is very good at breaking things down and is constantly encouraging the reader to improvise and be creative. I drove down to south London once and had a private lesson with the author. He was a very good teacher and a very nice man who was also very humble. If you are good at art then you will be good at music because creativeness is what makes both possible.

https://www.learnjazzpiano.com/BookReviews/improvising-blues-piano-tim-richards.html

Edited by Brad the lad

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Exactly; valid concerns about employment, being able to pay the bills etc. If someone has the time or inclination to post rants on Twatter about monthly periods then they really need to get a life! And, to be blunt, the "working people" are the ones with real lives. These idiots spending their time posting nonsense  on Twatter live in cloud cuckoo land. Phoney baloney.

12 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Sorry for going off topic here everyone......

Get yourself a keyboard or piano and buy a book named' Improvising blues piano' by Tim Richards.

It taught me to read music. By the end of the book (if you stick at it) you will be playing the blues. I have not played for around 7 years now because of other hobbies which took all my time. When first learning I was very dedicated and played everyday. By the end of the book I was playing Ray Charles 'Mary Ann'.

The book is very good at breaking things down and is constantly encouraging the reader to improvise and be creative. I drove down to south London once and had a private lesson with the author. He was a very good teacher and a very nice man who was also very humble. If you are good at art then you will be good at music because creativeness is what makes both possible.

https://www.learnjazzpiano.com/BookReviews/improvising-blues-piano-tim-richards.html

Thanks Brad. I actually have two pianos! One is a circa 1910s one that I got off freeycle 10 years ago. Can't be tuned anymore but is kept for the look in my old style sitting room.

I've got a digital one in my bedroom.

I've got all sorts of piano books lol. I only manage to get to plonk a few chords and then I reach an impasse. I can't read music because I've got maths dyslexia and my eyes cannot follow the notes on the sheet music. They jumble about and I get confused.

I also can't figure out beats for the life of me.

I can pick out a few notes by ear but that's about it ( which everyone can do).

I've also got tiny clumsy hands.

I'm in my 50s and past it for music learning. Now and again I'll plonk about and noodle.

Creating art is nothing like music! I make miniature houses, rooms, dolls, paintings, draw portraits. Art is fairly easy to me; comes naturally. Music does not.

Art is my talent, if I can be said to have one.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

On 6/30/2020 at 6:38 PM, rideforever said:

Journeys in Islamic Countries by J. G. Bennett

I took delivery of this one this morning, I was looking for an interesting personal travel book and Bennett is very good, a sensitive intelligent and spiritual man.

"Setting out in late September 1953, Bennett's zeal, openness, knowledge and ability to speak Turkish opened many doors which otherwise would have remained closed. He met with mullahs, Sufis, dervishes, Yezidis and charlatans and in so doing a new appreciation of Mr. Gurdjieff emerged."

jj.jpg

I've worked with Gurdjieff-related groups and study for over 40 years. "In Search of the Miraculous" by Ouspensky is probably the best overall introduction to Gurdjieff and his work. But an excellent look at him as a man can be found in Fritz Peter's books - "Boyhood with Gurdjieff" and "Gurdjieff Remembered". Peters was sent to Gurdjieff's school as a boy against his will and that reluctance provides a great counter-point to the rather po-faced worship of the other followers. The books are funny and moving. I was pretty close to the man who ran the UK Gurdjieff group, who was a student of Ouspensky - a lovely man who was often tired of the formality developed around "the Work". I also knew the people at Beshara, which Bennett helped to set up. They told me that in his last years he became more and more desperate to find the spiritual truth behind human life, even becoming a Catholic late on.

Apologies - this was meant to appear in the recommended books section!

Edited by Dekka
Wrong group.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:40 AM, oddsnsods said:

Out of likes.......spot on my friend.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 12:51 PM, Dekka said:

Like announcing Dumbledore was gay a long time after the books were published, and with no hint of it in the stories (I'm told).

She announced it in 2007 in New York at the very woke Carnegie Hall ... I am sure Warner Brothers were really pleased for her to get some woke associated with her books.

Perhaps like many people she thought it was a bit of fun a bit of fluff, and sure why not I can put some pink in the book Mr Warner.

Except now she doesn't think it's a joke.
i.e Dumbledore wasn't gay.

On 7/3/2020 at 5:07 PM, rideforever said:

She announced it in 2007 in New York at the very woke Carnegie Hall ... I am sure Warner Brothers were really pleased for her to get some woke associated with her books.

Perhaps like many people she thought it was a bit of fun a bit of fluff, and sure why not I can put some pink in the book Mr Warner.

Except now she doesn't think it's a joke.
i.e Dumbledore wasn't gay.

In another part of my life, I fight the government regarding the fact it is poisoning us all in our own homes in order to protect industry profits. The smell I get around this kind of corruption - which is not easy to see - is similar to the smell I get from Rowling. It's hard to pin down but there's something that doesn't add up. For example, she never speaks about the art/technique of writing and never mixes with other children's authors. UK children's writers are a pretty well-connected bunch but Rowling has never shown the slightest interest in mixing. I don't think this is just because she writes commercial stuff - plenty of commercial authors talk/write about their craft, e.g. Stephen King. Then there are the lies . . . like her editor on Desert Island Discs talking about how once he'd decided to publish her book, he rang her with the news. But he also said she had an agent at the time, in which case there is no way he would not have contacted her agent first. 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:08 PM, rideforever said:

Bennett entered a Catholic monastery in France at the end of his life.  I have read all the 4th way books you mentioned and many more, I have a shelf full of them.

Thanks for the update. Have you got "Gurdjieff's Early Talks" which came out in 2014? I've found it really useful for dipping in at random then thinking through what I find there. 

• Like 1