JK Rowling- woman v trans

Jack

On 6/9/2020 at 7:03 PM, rideforever said:

From my own experience, it seems that with the Sun on one side and the Moon on the other there is an unusual balance with forces pulling from one side and the other.

This can go two ways ... if you are in a very grounded mood you just enter deep meditation extremely effortlessly, I have seen this many times ... I need do almost nothing and bang I am deep.
But if you are wobbly on that day then you can get extra wobbly and lots of accidents happen then.

Women groups used to use the time in sync with menses for special spiritual practices worth trying for women imo

ahhh ok its interesting, Ive not really looked into it as much as I would like too, fullmoon tends to bring me a lot of energy and sleeplessness. I just feel wide awake and like I need to be doing things, and its been this way since I can remember. New moon, not so much although sometimes feel a little strange. Some womens cycles alter to begin on the newmoon.

Its funny , alot of people look at you like your mental if you say I didnt sleep well due to fullmoon last night, but its real. It does make sense to me that a full moon, giving light during the night, would be something quite special and useful to our old ancestors before electricity, but maybe there is more to it than just this explanation.

5 minutes ago, Problem child said:

explanation

Yeah ... there are statistics on car crashes and suicides on Full Moons.

Actually Saturday morning at 730am ish is the quarter moon so I am going to have a bit of introspection and see if I see anything interesting happening.

Body shop stirred things up by sending her a bath bomb and a book on trans, trying to be helpful, that was a Ratner Moment for them and now loads of women are boycotting it for nbeing mysoginiistic

Could Body shop now suffer big time?

The bath bomb was sent by a man

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Body shop stirred things up by sending her a bath bomb and a book on trans, trying to be helpful, that was a Ratner Moment for them and now loads of women are boycotting it for nbeing mysoginiistic

Could Body shop now suffer big time?

The bath bomb was sent by a man

This says more about how social media has infected people's minds than it does Body Shop or anything else.  People's lives are so devoid of anything interesting happening that they're on twitter getting so upset about something that has absolutely no bearing on their lives and then changing their lives over it.  Social media has all by itself destroyed the social fabric of our society because there's nothing social about it, it's actually anti-social.

• Like 3

On 6/7/2020 at 10:56 AM, Fluke said:

The trans lobby are absolutely nuts. And so are the gay lobby.  I do think some people think or are born in the wrong body but they are a very small percentage of the population minute to what is being imposed on young people. And I always thought it must be horrible to think you are born in the wrong body but can't change it. I also wonder how much of it (if not all of it) is mental illness? (Not gay, but trans)

It seems now that there is a battle between insanity and sanity. The lunatics have or are trying to take over the asylum. 

Not a fan of jk but I enjoyed the first Harry potter book. She is a Morrissey fan so she can't be all that bad. 

There is no mistake here. You were born as it says on the label.

If 'born in a wrong body' stands, let me say that I should have born with a silverspoon in my mouth.

I would say so far as making their insecurity or whatever the issue they can't cope masked by becomeing FAKE something is a cop out.

We all have to live with something we don't like....it's a matter of coming to term with.

I think it's one thing like gay people having a relationship. They can do what they like in private and even have street celebration but when something starts to encroach on non-people's life...I think this is the point they need to start voicing their rights too.

Having said this, it is all about the agenda to destroy the humanity so no sensible argument will be accepted.

Edited by chocomel
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Now she's a victim of rape and sexual abuse. Did she ever reveal this before the mob started baying for her blood?

Her picture with her ex-hubby was on the front page. She didn't look happy and actually looked older.

On 6/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, Problem child said:

Yes! me and my housemates are all synched up, and when its a fullmoon it gets a bit intense. 

Gosh, it must be! I am feeling the tension as I read. How do you cope? lol

On 6/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, Problem child said:

Science hasnt been able to explain this phenomenon which I love even more.

Myself and some other women get insomnia on a fullmoon, I read that it is due to in old times our ancestors would use the light of the moon to get more shit done, like hunting predators, or making stuff, sex with strangers or whatever..but they wouldnt be sleeping.

Entrainment happens because we are all vibrating. Just as if you hit a tuning fork and if there is a guitar in a room, it will starts to oscillate the same frequency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrainment_(chronobiology)

On a practical level, if you were living in a village (back in the day), mothers can all look after each other's babies.

On 6/9/2020 at 3:43 PM, Problem child said:

doesnt sit well with me, seems more like attention seeking behaviour of 'look at me I am a man and pregnant!'

More like a publicity stunt, just my opinion, and im sure it is very politically incorrect

You can't beat the real thing.

This is my favourite scene. So satisfying....lol

https://youtu.be/kHLHSlExFis?t=143

14 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

This says more about how social media has infected people's minds than it does Body Shop or anything else.  People's lives are so devoid of anything interesting happening that they're on twitter getting so upset about something that has absolutely no bearing on their lives and then changing their lives over it.  Social media has all by itself destroyed the social fabric of our society because there's nothing social about it, it's actually anti-social.

You're so right! People are right moaning minnies these days and need to get a life. 

As for menstruation, boy am I glad I've had the menopause; hated periods, they were gross.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

11 hours ago, chocomel said:

There is no mistake here. You were born as it says on the label.

If 'born in a wrong body' stands, let me say that I should have born with a silverspoon in my mouth.

I would say so far as making their insecurity or whatever the issue they can't cope masked by becomeing FAKE something is a cop out.

We all have to live with something we don't like....it's a matter of coming to term with.

I think it's one thing like gay people having a relationship. They can do what they like in private and even have street celebration but when something starts to encroach on non-people's life...I think this is the point they need to start voicing their rights too.

Having said this, it is all about the agenda to destroy the humanity so no sensible argument will be accepted.

Is right. I often wished   was a boy when I was a little girl, but I wasn't trans. I just thought lads had it better than girls. I reckon a lot of trans think the grass is greener on the other side. 

I'd also have liked to have been born into a posh family who lived in  a big old house with antiques and had piano lessons, instead of a mouldy council house and colouring books for entertainment ( it was the 1970s) but in life you don't always get what you want, and have to make the best of it.

II'd still like to own  that big old house ( aka a Victorian villa) but knowing my luck, if I won the lottery and bought one it'd probably turn out to be haunted by spooks that bang on the walls in the night lol.

J. K. Rowling is hidden peerage (with a fake backstory, rags-to-riches), miltary parents and further ties to Intelligence. The Potter books were most likely written by a committee in Intelligence which then promoted the first book to unprecedented levels and Rowling was a front. (As with most spooks in the public sphere, their 'backstory' is fabricated and Rowling's is full of the usual weirdness).

Rowling entering this trans debate should highlight that, as with anything in the media that gets coverage, the narrative is controlled.

Interestingly, Baphomet Rowling has 'Solve et coagula' tattooed on her arm. This is an alchemy quote in Latin which translates to 'Separate and Join Together / dissolve and coagulate), and the meaning is that nothing new can be built if not before we make space, ie. breaking the old before building new (Ordo Ab Chao).

EL7cQ3XWsAItbjB.jpg.b7f5baead7678cad756bae747b42ec1b.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg.1d3014a450d1f16f30d7221b6d553147.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's a lot about JK Rowling that doesn't quite add up. For a start, her origin story: poor mother, eeking out cups of tea in draughty caffs, working on her first HP book. Philip Pullman exposed that one at a writer's get-together, i.e. in fact she comes from a pretty wealthy middle-class background and her sister offered to put her up in her house for free while she wrote the book. While it's true that any writer will want to project a compelling life story (although it's not essential), I don't know of any other children's authors that have put their name to such a blatant fabrication and right at the start of their career too.

Then there's the fact she doesn't appear to have ever had anything to do with any other children's writers. I'm one and it's a pretty inclusive community. Pullman, by contrast, at the height of his fame, strolled into a children's writers' conference in Oxford, no guards or minders, and spent the day chatting to anyone who was interested. Okay, you could say she's ultra-famous and therefore is too big for most children's writers' groups. But she wasn't big when she first got signed, and plenty of newly-signed authors join the main writers' group. Apart from anything else, it's a great place to learn the craft and the business. But Rowling apparently didn't need that. Almost as if a business path was being rigorously followed, ensuring no connections made that might lead to exposure.

Then her first publisher was on Desert Island Disks not so long ago and said some odd things. Like, he phoned her up when he decided to buy the book, to let her know, blah blah. But he'd also said she had an agent and no publisher would ever go straight to the author about a deal before speaking to their agent. 

Then there all her back-created stories. Like announcing Dumbledore was gay a long time after the books were published, and with no hint of it in the stories (I'm told). Or that Potter was born in South West London, again with no hint of that in the books. Or when her "accountant" (sure), leaked the fact that the identity of the crime novel that had failed was in fact JKR, meaning it immediately shot to the top of the charts. Or her ripping off Neil Gaiman (Books of Magic) with HP but coming down ultra heavy on anyone she perceives have done the same to her.

In short, is her massive success purely the happy accident claimed by the publishing industry, or was there always more to it than that? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Is right. I often wished   was a boy when I was a little girl, but I wasn't trans. I just thought lads had it better than girls. I reckon a lot of trans think the grass is greener on the other side. 

I'd also have liked to have been born into a posh family who lived in  a big old house with antiques and had piano lessons, instead of a mouldy council house and colouring books for entertainment ( it was the 1970s) but in life you don't always get what you want, and have to make the best of it.

II'd still like to own  that big old house ( aka a Victorian villa) but knowing my luck, if I won the lottery and bought one it'd probably turn out to be haunted by spooks that bang on the walls in the night lol.

Exactly! You are basically rejecting what the God has given you (gifts in disguise) if you negate your illness, born in a family who lived in a council property and any other seemingly unfortunate circumstance. If you know the law, the greater the misfortune, the rebound is great. But not many realise this and decide to live in the standard that was the starting point.

You know what is great about you? The bit I highlighted means that you are well on your way because recognition is the first step needed. The rest is one step in front the other. Nowadays, I can tell people's standard where they are at by just reading their words. As for owning a big house, of course you can if you want to! Where you are going wrong is this... you are saying 'knowing my luck'. That is an affirmation to stop obtaining your dream! There are many things you can start to do today which costs nothing and you'll soon find your luck and life improved. It's about knowing. Unfortunately there is no one big pill to fix everything but each step you need to take is not a big jump either and quite simple. It's all about changing your mindset. My teacher who was sick all of his life was helped by YHVH and helped 10 apprentices become multi millionaires. They all teach, to make people's lives better. If you can be guided so can you and it starts with a decision, a determination.

1 hour ago, KillBill said:

Interestingly, Baphomet Rowling has 'Solve et coagula' tattooed on her arm. This is an alchemy quote in Latin which translates to 'Separate and Join Together / dissolve and coagulate), and the meaning is that nothing new can be built if not before we make space, ie. breaking the old before building new (Ordo Ab Chao).

Isn't it true that if you wanted to build a new building you can't sit it on top of the old building. Therefore, my logic tells me that it has to be demolished before the new build.

So what is wrong with this quote?

1 hour ago, Dekka said:

There's a lot about JK Rowling that doesn't quite add up. For a start, her origin story: poor mother, eeking out cups of tea in draughty caffs, working on her first HP book. Philip Pullman exposed that one at a writer's get-together, i.e. in fact she comes from a pretty wealthy middle-class background and her sister offered to put her up in her house for free while she wrote the book. While it's true that any writer will want to project a compelling life story (although it's not essential), I don't know of any other children's authors that have put their name to such a blatant fabrication and right at the start of their career too.

Then there's the fact she doesn't appear to have ever had anything to do with any other children's writers. I'm one and it's a pretty inclusive community. Pullman, by contrast, at the height of his fame, strolled into a children's writers' conference in Oxford, no guards or minders, and spent the day chatting to anyone who was interested. Okay, you could say she's ultra-famous and therefore is too big for most children's writers' groups. But she wasn't big when she first got signed, and plenty of newly-signed authors join the main writers' group. Apart from anything else, it's a great place to learn the craft and the business. But Rowling apparently didn't need that. Almost as if a business path was being rigorously followed, ensuring no connections made that might lead to exposure.

Then her first publisher was on Desert Island Disks not so long ago and said some odd things. Like, he phoned her up when he decided to buy the book, to let her know, blah blah. But he'd also said she had an agent and no publisher would ever go straight to the author about a deal before speaking to their agent. 

Then there all her back-created stories. Like announcing Dumbledore was gay a long time after the books were published, and with no hint of it in the stories (I'm told). Or that Potter was born in South West London, again with no hint of that in the books. Or when her "accountant" (sure), leaked the fact that the identity of the crime novel that had failed was in fact JKR, meaning it immediately shot to the top of the charts. Or her ripping off Neil Gaiman (Books of Magic) with HP but coming down ultra heavy on anyone she perceives have done the same to her.

In short, is her massive success purely the happy accident claimed by the publishing industry, or was there always more to it than that? 

I think it's pretty much a given that in order to reach the highest level of wealth and success in any aspect of the entertainment industry, the recipient of the wealth and success will have had to play the game with the shadow elites and indulge in either satanic rituals or often a casting couch scenario with influential people. The other element is often the person is blackmailed into endorsing certain agendas on behalf of the shadow elite and told they have to play that game at their behest in order to maintain their wealth and influence. I don't know if JK Rowling falls into any of these categories but I'd say it's rare to become so extraordinarily wealthy and famous without having to have sacrificed some aspect of yourself to get it.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Exactly! You are basically rejecting what the God has given you (gifts in disguise) if you negate your illness, born in a family who lived in a council property and any other seemingly unfortunate circumstance. If you know the law, the greater the misfortune, the rebound is great. But not many realise this and decide to live in the standard that was the starting point.

You know what is great about you? The bit I highlighted means that you are well on your way because recognition is the first step needed. The rest is one step in front the other. Nowadays, I can tell people's standard where they are at by just reading their words. As for owning a big house, of course you can if you want to! Where you are going wrong is this... you are saying 'knowing my luck'. That is an affirmation to stop obtaining your dream! There are many things you can start to do today which costs nothing and you'll soon find your luck and life improved. It's about knowing. Unfortunately there is no one big pill to fix everything but each step you need to take is not a big jump either and quite simple. It's all about changing your mindset. My teacher who was sick all of his life was helped by YHVH and helped 10 apprentices become multi millionaires. They all teach, to make people's lives better. If you can be guided so can you and it starts with a decision, a determination.

Well I'm too old and don't earn enough to get a mortage on a house like that. I live in a flat in an 1890s house and I've got it retro/vintage so that's ok! 

I was joking about the spooks- I've lived in haunted houses in the past. I don't mind a spook or two if they are harmless though. Spooks can't send me bills.

1 minute ago, AndyJ said:

I think it's pretty much a given that in order to reach the highest level of wealth and success in any aspect of the entertainment industry, the recipient of the wealth and success will have had to play the game with the shadow elites and indulge in either satanic rituals or often a casting couch scenario with influential people. The other element is often the person is blackmailed into endorsing certain agendas on behalf of the shadow elite and told they have to play that game at their behest in order to maintain their wealth and influence. I don't know if JK Rowling falls into any of these categories but I'd say it's rare to become so extraordinarily wealthy and famous without having to have sacrificed some aspect of yourself to get it.

download (1).jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, itsnotallrightjack said:

Well I'm too old and don't earn enough to get a mortage on a house like that. I live in a flat in an 1890s house and I've got it retro/vintage so that's ok! 

I was joking about the spooks- I've lived in haunted houses in the past. I don't mind a spook or two if they are harmless though. Spooks can't send me bills.

If you don't believe that life could change in a short amount of time without winning a lottery...then it seems you have closed the door which is fine.

I would dream of getting a mortgage. There are better scenario.

1 minute ago, chocomel said:

If you don't believe that life could change in a short amount of time without winning a lottery...then it seems you have closed the door which is fine.

I would dream of getting a mortgage. There are better scenario.

I was just talking about dreams. We all have dreams. I wouldn't mind having musical talent to be able to play the piano like Scott Joplin, but I'm hopeless at reading music. So I noodle about.

I make the best of what I have, and channel my talent into what I'm good at, which is art.

I'm not actually interested in getting a mortgage. I'd only buy a house if I got a big windfall, which would be a lottery win since I don't have any rich relatives about to leave me a large inheritance.

I'd actually rather be as I am than one of those millionaire celebrities. They live in a phony world.

2 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I was just talking about dreams. We all have dreams. I wouldn't mind having musical talent to be able to play the piano like Scott Joplin, but I'm hopeless at reading music. So I noodle about.

Many well known musicians can't actually read music and it's not a necessity unless you want to work for an orchestra or something of that nature.

Just play.

2 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I make the best of what I have, and channel my talent into what I'm good at, which is art.

I'm not actually interested in getting a mortgage. I'd only buy a house if I got a big windfall, which would be a lottery win since I don't have any rich relatives about to leave me a large inheritance.

I'd actually rather be as I am than one of those millionaire celebrities. They live in a phony world.

I stopped dreaming of a lottery win, not just because of winning probability but knowing the polarity. I would rather work on steady flow.

There are many millionaires/billionaires who keep quiet. There are those that seek fame but there are many you wouldn't know that they are millionaires.