JK Rowling- woman v trans

Jack

7 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Anti trans??? How can anyone possibly deny that only women menstruate? This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Of course only women fucking menstruate, ffs!!! Men do not have periods, duh! 

well there are women who think they are men who have periods.

And there are men who think they are a woman- who dont have periods LOL

Can't win

• Like 1

The trans lobby are absolutely nuts. And so are the gay lobby.  I do think some people think or are born in the wrong body but they are a very small percentage of the population minute to what is being imposed on young people. And I always thought it must be horrible to think you are born in the wrong body but can't change it. I also wonder how much of it (if not all of it) is mental illness? (Not gay, but trans)

It seems now that there is a battle between insanity and sanity. The lunatics have or are trying to take over the asylum. 

Not a fan of jk but I enjoyed the first Harry potter book. She is a Morrissey fan so she can't be all that bad. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2

There is no such thing as "trans".  The correct designation is someone with a deformed personality so badly damaged that even the fundamental sexuality is not present in the personality..
Only an evil society would encourage such things and lend support to mental illness with surgery to ensure people have little chance of restoring themselves.

• Like 2

As someone whose philosophy has always been (if it's consenting adults) 'each to their own', my attitude is now evolving to 'shove your nonsense in your ear'. Sorry if that offends anyone, but the aggressive bombardment of weird, divisive abnormality has changed my attitude from one of tolerance to one of dismissiveness (if that's even a word.?).

To my mind, the whole problem with the LGBT business is that so-called celebrities (or more likely their agents, because most 'celebrities' I've met couldn't think their way out of a paper bag), use it to get themselves some cheap publicity. JKR doesn't need this, but she's become a public figure and now she's infected with the disease as well. Same with the BLM thing. No doubt the black footballers in the UK will have plenty to say when they start kicking the pig's bladder around again, if not before. 

2 hours ago, Jack said:

well there are women who think they are men who have periods.

And there are men who think they are a woman- who dont have periods LOL

Can't win

If you were or are ever capable of having a period, you are a woman. If not, you're a dude. Doesn't matter what you think you are, those are basic biology rules. 

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

There is no such thing as "trans".  The correct designation is someone with a deformed personality so badly damaged that even the fundamental sexuality is not present in the personality..
Only an evil society would encourage such things and lend support to mental illness with surgery to ensure people have little chance of restoring themselves.

And then bring in the Noahide Laws, which almost everyone will be guilty of breaking, so off with our heads it will be. 

• Like 1

Just now, Yasmina said:

If you were or are ever capable of having a period, you are a woman. If not, you're a dude. Doesn't matter what you think you are, those are basic biology rules. 

You're not being politically correct 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Anti trans??? How can anyone possibly deny that only women menstruate? This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Of course only women fucking menstruate, ffs!!! Men do not have periods, duh! 

yes women do menstruate - I heared that too - and when they do they howl the moon ?
in earlier times they were sepatared from family and society cause it was meant to be unclean

I heared just women can do that ?

:classic_smile:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

unclean

In fact they separated from the family and entered a special part of the village, like a red tent, where the women could be together and do a kind of group practice during their cycle.  It was one way that women practiced a kind of spirituality that is only open to them.  There are many books about these traditions available today.

Similarly men spent time together with the elders and went hunting and such things.
The result of all that is that yin spending time in the well of yin becomes strong, it becomes YIN.  Similarly with the men.

Then when they return to life, the forces are very strong and the resulting creative force of YIN+YANG is very strong.
These days where one just-anybody-man lives in a small box with a just-anybody-woman, the force is very small.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

In fact they separated from the family and entered a special part of the village, like a red tent, where the women could be together and do a kind of group practice during their cycle.  It was one way that women practiced a kind of spirituality that is only open to them.  There are many books about these traditions available today.

Similarly men spent time together with the elders and went hunting and such things.
The result of all that is that yin spending time in the well of yin becomes strong, it becomes YIN.  Similarly with the men.

Then when they return to life, the forces are very strong and the resulting creative force of YIN+YANG is very strong.
These days where one just-anybody-man lives in a small box with a just-anybody-woman, the force is very small.

In the Old Testament, I believe it says if a woman sits in a chair while menstruating, that chair must be burned.  Just goes to show, someone starting a movement doesn't mean said movement is grounded in sanity.

IMV this trans explosion can be explained very simply.

Generally pre op trans woman , i.e. they have a penis, are 

left wing, self loathing, morons who aggressively actioned for

the cancellation of white heterosexual males making sure that 

WHM's were placed firmly at the bottom of the progressive

victimisation pyramid. Then these clowns realised that they had cancelled

themselves . So. They started to wear frocks and put some lippy on and called

themselves trans which catapulted them up the victim pyramid.

Most pre op trans are misogynist ,are childless and care not about the damage

they are doing to society as when they die . They die . Leaving no offspring.

This is not to say that there is indeed genuine people who have been born in the

wrong body but like other issues have been hi jacked by the left .

1 hour ago, motleyhoo said:

In the Old Testament, I believe it says if a woman sits in a chair while menstruating, that chair must be burned.  Just goes to show, someone starting a movement doesn't mean said movement is grounded in sanity.

The energetic emanations of women during menstruation is very disturbing to men actually.  I am not an expert on the subject and not a woman, but I notice that during that phase not only are they up and down ... but their energy is up and down and can be felt.  You can actually feel from the energy of a woman if she is in that phase.  Women who live in the same house often but not always have synchronized phases, and they are also sometimes syncrhonized with the Moon.
But of course these days people think they are above such things ... and they have become very insensitive as their senses are pounded by extreme food, sex, sport and so on.  They wouldn't be able to feel these things any more.  And those people in the OT did know a lot of things, it's really a treasure trove but it's not easy to understand.

But there are a whole bunch of recent books on the subject, with women rediscovering their cycle as a gateway.

mmmm.jpg.66a7d774abc0a4b45bc8593937c9d672.jpg

• Like 2