Postoffice wont take amazon returns

wolfpavek1

the postofifice has lost the plot royal mail

they are only open between 7 am and 9am Monday to Friday, garden leave for all

then when you take returns with apps using your phone instead of printing lables, that all they have to do is scan, oh we cant do that here, you need to go to Oldham or hyde, because they don't want to handle post , or is that just me, because I have a reputation for pissing them off

Its not the end of the world as the private owned post clerks take the returns instead

these idiots are heading down if you are a complete and obvious robot, we just need to convince you that you don't really exist and those wonderfully lucrative pension plans that the general post office  workers don't get will be stolen off you, what fckuing idots.

I am an automatic lover, and we don't pay robots, bye bye idiots

Amazon are going to then steal away the most lucrative and established delivery service on the planet, and sack these idiots replace them with zero hour contract agents and you wont be playing god then you pernicious twats

That's why I love pissing them off ahwell

13 minutes ago, hokuspokus said:

Are you speaking about a Royal Mail delivery office or a Post Office ?

Two different companies .

Easy and common mistake to make .

A delivery office won't take the parcels or letters in. Period.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, hokuspokus said:

Are you speaking about a Royal Mail delivery office or a Post Office ?

Two different companies .

Easy and common mistake to make .

28 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Most Royal Mail delivery offices will accept items to be posted, however they have changed their opening times that they are available to the public.

Post Offices will accept all items to be mailed.

21 hours ago, wolfpavek1 said:

the postofifice has lost the plot royal mail

they are only open between 7 am and 9am Monday to Friday, garden leave for all

then when you take returns with apps using your phone instead of printing lables, that all they have to do is scan, oh we cant do that here, you need to go to Oldham or hyde, because they don't want to handle post , or is that just me, because I have a reputation for pissing them off

I'm not sure at this point, but it might be the case that the delivery offices are only equipped to handle items where postage has already been paid for.

Not all Amazon sellers provide 'paid-for' return mailing labels, you'd be surprised how many of our Amazon customers at work automatically assume they had received a 'paid-for' return label and just turn up at the post office not knowing they have to pay for the return postage. (At work, we only cover return postage costs if the item received is damaged, defective or otherwise not as described, if you've just changed your mind then its up to you to pay return postage costs I'm afraid)

• Like 1

The Amazon returns process is to scan from the email they send you. Never been a n issue before. They are piss taking . The royal mail  that is the delivery y service that is going to be stripped bare. If they can get by on Skelton staff and limited work . They just scan the gun and stick a lable on. Covid is an excuse  they can't be bothered and crozier wanted to strip the pensions and get rid of staff for years.  Now they have the perfect reason  you don't do bugger all and Amazon and the Chinese post office service have their eye on your delivery outlets those lovely pensions and if they can get British airways staff to take a 60% paycut they can get you all on zero hour contracts or get rid.

Those who have bought into the bs are on a head collision of bye bye we don't need you covid has shown us that we have too many staff and idiots that pusstake will be first to go

Meanwhile the post office outlets who work hard and don't have protection or pensions are already attached to Amazon's delivery programme I got an email text ten minutes after dripping off saying my refund had already been paid. Post office gets high five royal mail nil points. 

The royal mail snobbyvarseholes are clearly going to lose it  if I can get you to open for just two hours five days a week I don't need the workforce after all

That's the background of layoffs blamedbon covid as against massive cuts and asset stripping and not a peep from those unions anywhere

I predict  a 40% cut in royal mail staff in the n xt few weeks

1 hour ago, chocomel said:

Yes they do they leave the cards to say pick up and they do returns too covid will decimate the last bastion of arrogant unionised institutions like royal mail crozier's been trying to cut it to the bone for years and the union have gone with th bs and the 5day week for two hours per day  and the we don't need Amazon's puffling commission charge for taking their parcels we deal with big boys only will bite them hard now

Just now, wolfpavek1 said:

Yes they do they leave the cards to say pick up and they do returns too covid will decimate the last bastion of arrogant unionised institutions like royal mail crozier's been trying to cut it to the bone for years and the union have gone with th bs and the 5day week for two hours per day  and the we don't need Amazon's puffling commission charge for taking their parcels we deal with big boys only will bite them hard now

Ok I'll take the bait .

The red card you are banging on about , the one put through your letter box by a delivery officer ,

is to inform you that a parcel that SOMEONE ELSE has posted and  cannot be delivered to your address 

because it is too big for your box or that you were not in \taking a dump\still in bed\couldnt be arsed 

to answer the door . 

27 minutes ago, hokuspokus said:

Ok I'll take the bait .

The red card you are banging on about , the one put through your letter box by a delivery officer ,

is to inform you that a parcel that SOMEONE ELSE has posted and  cannot be delivered to your address 

because it is too big for your box or that you were not in \taking a dump\still in bed\couldnt be arsed 

to answer the door . 

Did you not read the initial post the delivery office that I have taken many returns too immediately said we can't do that you need to go to Hyde or oldham pusstake they did before they just couldn't be arsed  the argument is they have proved they don't need to be open from 7am to 1pm and Saturdays  and once this is over they will lay off those sites surplus to requirements. 

If as you insist  they don't take parcels when they did and haveand then went it's only Hyde or oldham now  this is the point the guy before me handed over his with a label attached my point is they had a scan gun they just couldn't be bothered

This is the same town where universal credit was tested and Boone stood by then

I know because I used to sell hospital plans to the royal mail the lazyness that crozier fauught and the unions allowed and I know   the bullshit being produced and the gangstalking and targeting that's going on and I know what's happening when a cynu is lying to my face. The same ctnu that had a queue outside and intended to shut the doors on a mother and baby and an Asian man bang in 9am  they did it the day before so I do know as I said later the post office took the parcel and I got my refund in 10mins

Crozier warned the royal mail and the unions in 2006 what was coming and they needed to change the unions got rid and didn't now Amazon uses private companies to do it's deliveries and built it's network because the royal mail dint want the business

Do you agree if they can use a scaled back service and don't do as crozier told them change or die it's going to be a bloodbath when they go back to nor.al working

Just now, wolfpavek1 said:

Did you not read the initial post the delivery office that I have taken many returns too immediately said we can't do that you need to go to Hyde or oldham pusstake they did before they just couldn't be arsed  the argument is they have proved they don't need to be open from 7am to 1pm and Saturdays  and once this is over they will lay off those sites surplus to requirements. 

If as you insist  they don't take parcels when they did and haveand then went it's only Hyde or oldham now  this is the point the guy before me handed over his with a label attached my point is they had a scan gun they just couldn't be bothered

This is the same town where universal credit was tested and Boone stood by then

I know because I used to sell hospital plans to the royal mail the lazyness that crozier fauught and the unions allowed and I know   the bullshit being produced and the gangstalking and targeting that's going on and I know what's happening when a cynu is lying to my face. The same ctnu that had a queue outside and intended to shut the doors on a mother and baby and an Asian man bang in 9am  they did it the day before so I do know as I said later the post office took the parcel and I got my refund in 10mins

Crozier warned the royal mail and the unions in 2006 what was coming and they needed to change the unions got rid and didn't now Amazon uses private companies to do it's deliveries and built it's network because the royal mail dint want the business

Do you agree if they can use a scaled back service and don't do as crozier told them change or die it's going to be a bloodbath when they go back to nor.al working

Not a clue .