Face coverings to be made mandatory for public transport travel in the UK.

8 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Well, well, well... WHO has now decided that recent research supports the wearing of masks to help stop the spread of coronavirus and has done a U-turn. Isn't it funny how this new evidence has suddenly emerged...?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52945210

Coronavirus: WHO advises to wear masks in public areas

The World Health Organization (WHO) has changed its advice on face masks, saying they should be worn in public to help stop the spread of coronavirus.

The organisation had always advised that medical face masks should be worn by people who are sick and by those caring for them.

Globally, there have been 6.7 million confirmed coronavirus cases and nearly 400,000 deaths since the outbreak began late last year, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

First it was public transport and then the UK Government announced yesterday that visitors and out patients will have to wear masks when they visit hospitals, so that is the direction we are going in of more places requiring masks.  

Nealy 400,000 deaths from the COVID, the majority being elderly and with health conditions, including terminal cases.  400,000 deaths sounds bad, but that in comparison to the normal worldwide death rate it is just two and a half days of deaths.  This whole situation has been overhyped by a long way.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that's my recent travel plans scrapped. Really can't believe how so many people fall for it. If ANY of this was even slightly legit, why now? Why make this mandatory in the middle of June (to be

This is truly fucked up: THE TRANSPOR|T SECRETARY GRANT SHAPPS has just said: Wearing facemasks is compulsory from 15th June and you will face fines if you don't do it. The chairman of network

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

First it was public transport and then the UK Government announced yesterday that visitors and out patients will have to wear masks when they visit hospitals, so that is the direction we are going in of more places requiring masks.  

Nealy 400,000 deaths from the COVID, the majority being elderly and with health conditions, including terminal cases.  400,000 deaths sounds bad, but that in comparison to the normal worldwide death rate it is just two and a half days of deaths.  This whole situation has been overhyped by a long way.

And in reality it was nowhere near 400,000 deaths from COVID, since we now know there was a global systematic rigging of the numbers, calling every illness and death COVID, in order to create the appearance of a pandemic.  And even with their artificially inflated numbers, COVID never did statistically reach the point of what a pandemic is supposed to be.

And now, the sane people are completely surrounded by Covidiots in their moronic masks.  It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers out there.

I did do my grocery shopping today, and there were fewer people wearing masks than last week, and last week there were fewer than the week before.

2 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

This.  My hair is really long now.  I usually get it cut at a nearby place called Great Clips.  I checked their site and they said that masks are on a per shop basis, so some shops are not requiring it.  We don't even have Covid here where I live in NC.  I think my county has a total of 350,000 people and they logged 8 deaths total and none in last 6 weeks.  If I walk in Monday and they say I have to wear a mask I'll tell them to look on their computer how many cuts I have gotten, and that I will be going somewhere else from now on.

All we can do is say no and hope the majority do the same. Surprisingly and fortunately would say it's in our favour at the moment with the masks say 55%- 45% in our favour or something like that against it been compulsory but admittedly time will only tell and june 15th will be the true test of it all. With your hair legit just cut it yourself its doable haha or get your hairdresser to come to your house to do it. A lot of hairdressers now are doing mobile appointments 

Edited by Alex
27 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

And in reality it was nowhere near 400,000 deaths from COVID, since we now know there was a global systematic rigging of the numbers, calling every illness and death COVID, in order to create the appearance of a pandemic.  And even with their artificially inflated numbers, COVID never did statistically reach the point of what a pandemic is supposed to be.

And now, the sane people are completely surrounded by Covidiots in their moronic masks.  It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers out there.

I did do my grocery shopping today, and there were fewer people wearing masks than last week, and last week there were fewer than the week before.

Spot on about the rigged numbers and it is interesting to read your observations.  Even if it were true, which it is not, the 400,000 number does not warrant the near worldwide lockdown.  I can also report that in Italy the first week out of the lockdown 95% were wearing masks out in the street, now after 3 weeks and with warmer weather that is down to 60% and of those 10% have their noses sticking out of their the masks, including some of the Polizia Locale, so that makes it 50%/50% really.

Edited by Orange Alert

I keep instinctively tending to stay away from masked people as it makes me think they're sick or being rotting alive (like zombies), anyway it's like these ones had been waiting for an opportunity to hide their long faces from their fellowmen because you don't have to smile through a mask...

13 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

How can anyone wear a 'face covering' in the height of summer? I can barely tolerate just t-shirt and shorts no way cover up my face.

Because they're dumb morons who be lie ve everything they hear on the BBC.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

All we can do is say no and hope the majority do the same. Surprisingly and fortunately would say it's in our favour at the moment with the masks say 55%- 45% in our favour or something like that against it been compulsory but admittedly time will only tell and june 15th will be the true test of it all. With your hair legit just cut it yourself its doable haha or get your hairdresser to come to your house to do it. A lot of hairdressers now are doing mobile appointments 

It is going to be interesting to see how the mask ruling holds out in London on the Undergound where in the Summer temperatures normally get into low 30 degrees Celsius on the packed trains. ITV News records a max of 39.6C/103F on the Central line in this report!

There will be a lot of people fainting, due to lack of oxygen, which they will put down to the second wave of corona.

Speaking of which, way back in January, there were all these videos circulating of people dropping like flies in Wuhan and in Iran.  Just dropping down in the street.  WTF was that?  They never went for that scare tactic in the West.

8 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It is going to be interesting to see how the mask ruling holds out in London on the Undergound where in the Summer temperatures normally get into low 30 degrees Celsius on the packed trains. ITV News records a max of 39.6C/103F on the Central line in this report!

June 15th will be the test in all of this. We have just got to hope the majority refuse to do it. It's a big moment to be honest

58 minutes ago, Noctua said:

There will be a lot of people fainting, due to lack of oxygen, which they will put down to the second wave of corona.

Speaking of which, way back in January, there were all these videos circulating of people dropping like flies in Wuhan and in Iran.  Just dropping down in the street.  WTF was that?  They never went for that scare tactic in the West.

I think they were either paid actors, or it was unrelated  to the flu event but tied in later.

50 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Chinese actors and set-ups of people collapsing in the street caught on camera or CCTV and found sparked out on the floors of shopping malls for the western MSM to show, laying the foundations of the COVID story.  Not to mention, the access given by the Chinese to camera crews and drones to record the emergency hospitals being built and fitted out with equipment in 8 days.   And we are now told, another distraction story, the Chinese were hiding the scamdemic and we want compensation. :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Picked my beautiful but woke daughter up from the train station yesterday.  She rocked up looking like a bandit all face masked up. She said it was to stop spreading of COVID in case she had it but was asymptomatic...I said - if you're asymptomatic you won't be bloody coughing then will you?. So we had a big hug (She forgot herself) .

Edited by kj35
19 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Picked my beautiful but woke daughter up from the train station yesterday.  She rocked up looking like a bandit all face masked up. She said it was to stop spreading of COVID in case she had it but was asymptomatic...I said - if you're asymptomatic you won't be bloody coughing then will you?. So we had a big hug (She forgot herself) .

I was having an online row with a woman yesterday,  she thinks that cutting up old clothes to cover the bottom half of your face is a good idea.

After  I  said to her "your old clothes on your face cannot stop a microscopic virus."

She replied "Its better than nothing.." ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stride said:

467B78E3-38D4-44A3-B077-EAE06FE57C24.jpeg

First Stan and Jack would laugh and take the mick out of the bus inspector, Blakey AKA Hitler or Dracula for looking ridiculous in a mask and then they would defy the management's new ruling on bus crews having to wear face coverings.  The mutinous pair (bus driver and conductor) would get into a battle of bending & distorting the rules and sabotage would ensue, resulting in the management having to rescind their ridiculous face covering policy. Victory for the working class busman!

Edited by Orange Alert
18 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

First Stan and Jack would laugh and take the mick out of the bus inspector, Blakey AKA Hitler or Dracula for looking ridiculous in a mask and then they would defy the management's new ruling on bus crews having to wear face coverings.  The mutinous pair (bus driver and conductor) would get into a battle of bending & distorting the rules and sabotage would ensue, resulting in the management having to rescind their ridculous face covering policy. Victory for the working class busman!

exactly they wouldnt take this shit

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Spot on about the rigged numbers and it is interesting to read your observations.  Even if it were true, which it is not, the 400,000 number does not warrant the near worldwide lockdown.  I can also report that in Italy the first week out of the lockdown 95% were wearing masks out in the street, now after 3 weeks and with warmer weather that is down to 60% and of those 10% have their noses sticking out of their the masks, including some of the Polizia Locale, so that makes it 50%/50% really.

Fortunately the mandatory masks announcement went in our favour only just but would say 55% of people disagreed with it so that's a positive atleast. On june 15th it remains to be seen whether they will stick to their guns and  not wear the masks. Am optimistic though we have enough people on board who wont give in and wear them because thankfully a lot of people can see it's a load of bollocks even those who believe the virus actually exists are arguing against the face masks

Long term ie before this planned second wave this winter I think social distancing will stay it will likely be reduced to1 metre at some point but will stay regardless as the majority have accepted it. Masks they wont be able to do fully as thankfully atleast at the moment theres a ton of people who wont wear them everywhere on transport they may stay however. The fear of it will stay as will the big push for cash to become non existent and card only in 80% of places. Those are probably the main things which will happen but it's all irrelevant really because a 2nd wave will get this cult what it wants with the vaccinations 

Edited by Alex

Mean to be honest I think we are just sitting ducks sat here because the 2nd wave is coming whether we like it or not and I just think the majority will give in and take the vaccine simply so they can get back to their old normal life whilst the rest of us lot suffer the consequences. It's just a matter of time before they create a 2nd wave and from the looks of it Brazil will be used like china was in the first wave to create another pandemic 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Mean to be honest I think we are just sitting ducks sat here because the 2nd wave is coming whether we like it or not and I just think the majority will give in and take the vaccine simply so they can get back to their old normal life whilst the rest of us lot suffer the consequences. It's just a matter of time before they create a 2nd wave and from the looks of it Brazil will be used like china was in the first wave to create another pandemic 

What happened to:

"For 98, 99 percent of people, this is going to be a mild illness," Sir Patrick said....

Second wave will be nothing either,  don't  fall for the hype. Its ALL about CONTROL.

If we become fixated on a second wave we will pull that into our reality. From my perspective, the elite can give it a go if they like but there is no way they'll be able to do this on such a large scale again. Things will have drastically changed by the time winter rolls around and not in the way we think. There's a lot of assumption that the elites are going to have it all their own way, but they won't. All the shadows are coming up for everyone in the coming months so the truth will come out about this scam before they get a chance to stage a second wave in winter. Everything astrologically and energetically indicates the darkness will not stay hidden, it's all going to be exposed and the sheeple will have their minds blown whether they like it or not. 

1 minute ago, AndyJ said:

If we become fixated on a second wave we will pull that into our reality. From my perspective, the elite can give it a go if they like but there is no way they'll be able to do this on such a large scale again. Things will have drastically changed by the time winter rolls around and not in the way we think. There's a lot of assumption that the elites are going to have it all their own way, but they won't. All the shadows are coming up for everyone in the coming months so the truth will come out about this scam before they get a chance to stage a second wave in winter. Everything astrologically and energetically indicates the darkness will not stay hidden, it's all going to be exposed and the sheeple will have their minds blown whether they like it or not. 

I don't  imagine  even the most NPC normie going will enjoy queuing in the rain and snow in December  for a loaf of bread and  some cat food? I may be wrong though? ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

What happened to:

"For 98, 99 percent of people, this is going to be a mild illness," Sir Patrick said....

Second wave will be nothing either,  don't  fall for the hype. Its ALL about CONTROL.

The 2nd wave is planned. I know the this virus is just the flu under a scary name as does thankfully a lot of people now but the 2nd wave is coming whether we like it or not. They will probably will use brazil as the place were it comes from. That's when the vaccines coming out which is why I and all of us just cant sit here waiting to go into lockdown again 

Edited by Alex

Viruses are dead out side a living cell. Face masks won't do anything thing. Its all symbolic.

15 June face masks mandatory on transport. Start of the creep..

15 June Magna Carta first signed. They are telling you nothing is done by coincidence. If you don't use it you will lose it.

"the greatest constitutional document of all times – the foundation of the freedom of the individual against the arbitrary authority of the despot"

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

The 2nd wave is planned. I know the this virus is just the flu under a scary name as does thankfully a lot of people now but the 2nd wave is coming whether we like it or not. They will probably will use brazil as the place were it comes from. That's when the vaccines coming out which is why I and all of us just cant sit here waiting to go into lockdown again 

Will British people be so compliant a second time around though?

In late Feb into March people were terrified

"AGHH! The Chinese are dropping dead in the streets, EEEK the hospitals full of twitching corpses.! Grab the bogroll..."

Who is going to fall for that again ?

If you saw chinese actors pretending  to fall down & acting dead now, would you take it seriously like then, go back in fear mind mode?

Refuse any gates666 vaccine, take it off them and jab it in their eyes.