Jump to content

Face coverings to be made mandatory for public transport travel in the UK.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that's my recent travel plans scrapped. Really can't believe how so many people fall for it. If ANY of this was even slightly legit, why now? Why make this mandatory in the middle of June (to be

This is truly fucked up: THE TRANSPOR|T SECRETARY GRANT SHAPPS has just said: Wearing facemasks is compulsory from 15th June and you will face fines if you don't do it. The chairman of network

Posted Images

 

31 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

fffuck?.... they do don't they?  Mellowed to fuck - is this what the constant dumbing down through food, pharmacueticals, television and social media has done?

"YYYYep".


yep probably coming down from little lunch, hypnotised by their childrens music and cartoons

Link to post
Share on other sites

This bs site keeps blocking me when I'm trying to make a new topic. I have a petition against mandatory masks that I've made that I want to post here, but everytime I try, I get a blocked message. Is there any way around this? 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rooey said:

 


yep probably coming down from little lunch, hypnotised by their childrens music and cartoons

 

Don't forget their breakfast of sugar disguised as cereal and the "fruit" drink, which is sugar water with coloring added.

 

I honestly feel bad for kids today.  When I was a kid, we left our houses in the morning, got on our bikes or grabbed our fishing poles and we were gone the entire day, only coming back home for an hour to eat and such, and then we were right back out again.  We played in the woods, played kickball in the street, football in the back yard.  We made tree forts, complete with pulleys and dumb-waiters to bring stuff up.  Some days we'd fish and we had several different places to go that were close enough our parents would let us take off on our own for pretty much the entire day as long as we came home for supper.  After that, we'd go back out again and stay out until dark and sometimes later.  During Summer, my parents would get us a family plan (that they saved up for all year) at the nearby pool and we'd spend the day swimming, hanging out, play pool or pinball.  Most of the time, we got to the pool on our bikes.  And no one had a cell phone because they didn't exist and no one cared.

 

You look at every kid today and 90% of the time they're all doing the exact same thing, staring at a screen and nothing else.  And because that will be the only life they'll ever know, they think this is normal.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone give me proof/confirmation that this "mandatory face mask" thing is something passed by legislation or if it's just another government "rule" not actually backed up in law? 

 

I've been looking all over but can't find any actual specific legislation backing up this thing ? I was initially trying to find out more about who would be considered exempt as I do technically have a disability according to the government and I couldn't find any specific information on this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DumSpiroSpero said:

Can anyone give me proof/confirmation that this "mandatory face mask" thing is something passed by legislation or if it's just another government "rule" not actually backed up in law? 

 

I've been looking all over but can't find any actual specific legislation backing up this thing ? I was initially trying to find out more about who would be considered exempt as I do technically have a disability according to the government and I couldn't find any specific information on this.

it's not legislation, just rules made by individual companies at present

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DumSpiroSpero said:

 

 

How on earth can the government fine people then? 

i dont pay much attention, i dont think they can fine you.

the gov are recommending that people wear them, then various companies via unions etc implement the rules or you don't get served or get on a bus etc

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • government asks transport operators in England to make wearing face coverings a requirement of using public transport from 15 June to coincide with the next stage of carefully easing restrictions
  • bus, coach, train, tram, ferry and aircraft passengers must wear a face covering on their journey to help reduce the risk of transmission when social distancing is not always possible - with government also working with operators to ensure staff are provided with face coverings where appropriate
  • guidance remains to work from home if you can and avoid public transport where possible

he changes will be made under legislation such as the National Rail Conditions of Travel and Public Service Vehicle Regulations for buses. While the government expects the vast majority of people to comply with the changes, operators will be able to refuse travel or issue penalty fines for those who fail to wear a face covering, in a similar way to the rules on having a ticket for travel. British Transport Police will also support the implementation of these changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DumSpiroSpero said:

Can anyone give me proof/confirmation that this "mandatory face mask" thing is something passed by legislation or if it's just another government "rule" not actually backed up in law? 

 

I've been looking all over but can't find any actual specific legislation backing up this thing ? I was initially trying to find out more about who would be considered exempt as I do technically have a disability according to the government and I couldn't find any specific information on this.

 

They expect you to do your "civic duty" and comply, because the law is an ass.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, Jack said:

i dont pay much attention, i dont think they can fine you.

the gov are recommending that people wear them, then various companies via unions etc implement the rules or you don't get served or get on a bus etc

God this is fucking sick. I experienced a traumatic assault as a teenager that involved having my face pressed down into a matress for a prolonged period of time. The idea of wearing a mask is not only entirely against my principles in regards to this fake pandemic it's also enough to result in flashbacks, panic attacks and severe dissociation. I'm pretty distraught over this whole thing, not sure what I can do to fight this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DumSpiroSpero said:

 

God this is fucking sick. I experienced a traumatic assault as a teenager that involved having my face pressed down into a matress for a prolonged period of time. The idea of wearing a mask is not only entirely against my principles in regards to this fake pandemic it's also enough to result in flashbacks, panic attacks and severe dissociation. I'm pretty distraught over this whole thing, not sure what I can do to fight this.

 

Cut a big hole in the mask.  What are they going to say, you're wearing a mask and the rules do not specifically say it can't have a big hole in the middle of it.  It will also show the other masked pod people that the whole things is silly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Jack said:
  • government asks transport operators in England to make wearing face coverings a requirement of using public transport from 15 June to coincide with the next stage of carefully easing restrictions
  • bus, coach, train, tram, ferry and aircraft passengers must wear a face covering on their journey to help reduce the risk of transmission when social distancing is not always possible - with government also working with operators to ensure staff are provided with face coverings where appropriate
  • guidance remains to work from home if you can and avoid public transport where possible

he changes will be made under legislation such as the National Rail Conditions of Travel and Public Service Vehicle Regulations for buses. While the government expects the vast majority of people to comply with the changes, operators will be able to refuse travel or issue penalty fines for those who fail to wear a face covering, in a similar way to the rules on having a ticket for travel. British Transport Police will also support the implementation of these changes.

I still think this is some kind of joke, it's not happening, people cant be that gullible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...