Face coverings to be made mandatory for public transport travel in the UK.

TruthSeeker27

3 hours ago, owen said:

So masks are compulsory forever then ,until someone finally finds a cure for the commond cold.

3 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

Eradicated?  LOL!!  What did they do, shoot the virus in the face??

"We gotta beat the virus!"

I remember some words from Matt Hancock a couple of weeks ago ("thems fighting words") along the lines of using their 'test and trace' system (which doesn't work) to "hunt down the virus".

Anyone would think we are literally 'fighting' against a living enemy.

Zhang-Jiahang-Esclat-de-l-amor-a-Barcelo

My cousin has been a barman for 35 years but he says he wont go back if they make masks mandatory in the workplace here in Ireland. Letter sent to govt today, containing 1000 scientists signatures no less, recommending  to introduce various measures to "crush" this disease. Of course they are recommending the use of masks (especially indoors). In addition to the Irish govt saying they will look at the WHOs recommendations you can see where this will end. They are espically looking at making it mandatory for the over 60s. My Dad is 87, says he wont ever wear one.

• Like 1

I’ve noticed something creepy and insidious about Face Masks. When I’m out and about, in the supermarket or wherever, the Unmasked people will, now and again, look at me and smile, and raise eyebrows, or some other little gesture. I’ll smile back, and then we’ll go on our way. There’ll be some brief eye contact. - A positive communication cycle between two passing strangers, lasting a second or two. These small connections make me feel human and One with my fellow travellers through this world. A feeling of Solidarity passes between us.

However, with the MASKED people, there’s no eye contact, smiles, or anything. If I try to get eye contact with them they studiously look away, quickly turn their head the other way. I can’t get any natural human connection with them. Its like those who wear masks have NO DESIRE to connect or bond with others while out and about.

• Like 7

So what about pregnant women? Unborn babies get oxygen from the mother via the placenta. So if the mother is wearing a mask and reducing her oxygen intake and also increasing her carbon dioxide inhalation, the baby will experience the same. This will have effects on brain development etc from reduced oxygen and increased carbon dioxide levels. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

I’ve noticed something creepy and insidious about Face Masks. When I’m out and about, in the supermarket or wherever, the Unmasked people will, now and again, look at me and smile, and raise eyebrows, or some other little gesture. I’ll smile back, and then we’ll go on our way. There’ll be some brief eye contact. - A positive communication cycle between two passing strangers, lasting a second or two. These small connections make me feel human and One with my fellow travellers through this world. A feeling of Solidarity passes between us.

However, with the MASKED people, there’s no eye contact, smiles, or anything. If I try to get eye contact with them they studiously look away, quickly turn their head the other way. I can’t get any natural human connection with them. Its like those who wear masks have NO DESIRE to connect or bond with others while out and about.

I agree completely. You can gauge so much from peoples' facial expressions, and sometimes it is remarkable how one can somehow communicate with others just by a facial gesture.

We had it at work the other week. Our bookkeeper came in for his monthly visit to do our accounts, granted he had recently had a heart-attack so was taking all neccessary precautions, but he sat in our office at our spare computer, and was asking me questions about various things. But he was wearing one of those surgical face-coverings, and to be honest, I actually found it difficult to talk to him, not because I couldn't understand what he was saying, but because I couldn't see the movements of his mouth.

With people wearing face-coverings there's a definite loss when it comes to communicating with others, for instance you can't tell if someone is smiling or not, so you don't know if they're being serious or joking around with you. A loss of visible emotion if you like. You see their eyes, but nothing else.

Eyes without a face...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, owen said:

My cousin has been a barman for 35 years but he says he wont go back if they make masks mandatory in the workplace here in Ireland. Letter sent to govt today, containing 1000 scientists signatures no less, recommending  to introduce various measures to "crush" this disease. Of course they are recommending the use of masks (especially indoors). In addition to the Irish govt saying they will look at the WHOs recommendations you can see where this will end. They are espically looking at making it mandatory for the over 60s. My Dad is 87, says he wont ever wear one.

Good for him!

I bet he'd make a right noise as well should they arrest him for not wearing one. Send a 87-year old to jail for not wearing a mask? It just not gonna happen.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:29 PM, Velma said:

There has been people moving off grid, with family or communities, or just prepping for the day when SHTF, for decades, because they saw the writing on the wall.

We're leaving it a bit late, but better late than never. My 'bug out' bag is packed and I study bushcraft so I can survive in the woods, if I have to. In fact, I can't wait!

I know how to grow plants for food, though surviving in the woods here in england is harder, basically everywhere you go is someone's property.

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I know how to grow plants for food, though surviving in the woods here in england is harder, basically everywhere you go is someone's property.

You can go "stealth camping" in the big forests or national parks, but at my age, I'd probably perish during the first hard winter!

However, that would still be preferable to living in a digital Smart City with a neural implant, controlled by the Satanic Cabal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Velma said:

You can go "stealth camping" in the big forests or national parks, but at my age, I'd probably perish during the first hard winter!

However, that would still be preferable to living in a digital Smart City with a neural implant, controlled by the Satanic Cabal.

I'd prefer to freeze in a tent than live in the city you describe.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

A horrible song from Italy to teach children how to put on their masks, wash their hands, so not to infect others with CONvid-19.

Not to Infect Anymore - The Mask Nursery Rhyme

I prefer,...

Ring a ring o’ roses
A pocketful of posies
a-tishoo, a-tishoo
We all fall down.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Velma said:

I prefer,...

Ring a ring o’ roses
A pocketful of posies
a-tishoo, a-tishoo
We all fall down.

Wow?!  It seems so obvious doesn't it?  I' mean this very traditional nursery rhyme?   But oh so very pertinent, I completely forgot about this rhyme, until now, it certainly seems very creepy doesn't it?
Well timed Velma! ?

perhaps they think masks will make it easier to hide themselves when out in public as the solar energies keep increasing and it's gets harder to stay hidden

hahahaha fools. who do they think they are messing with and how on earth did they think that would be tolerated?? 

16 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

A horrible song from Italy to teach children how to put on their masks, wash their hands, so not to infect others with CONvid-19.

Not to Infect Anymore - The Mask Nursery Rhyme

why do a lot of the children look they are stoned? 

10 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

like this person who plod wanted a word with:- 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-52456180

Busy bodies - there's no law against wearing those. They are supposed to just concern themselves with upholding the law. And imagine being such an arse as to complain to the police that someone, who was minding their own business, and not breaking any laws, frightened your children, by walking along. 

Now if they complained of being fear at sighting the new Antifa moderator (?) Stanya, lurking about, that would be understandable! 

1 hour ago, eddy64 said:

like this person who plod wanted a word with:- 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-52456180

BBC following our thread and thought they had to put a spin on it before things gets out of hand. Typical. :classic_biggrin:

Another agreed: "Just casually... strolling around the village in a plague costume? That's just not normal is it, do it indoors it's bloody terrifying for poor little kids."

I bet you, she takes her kids for trick or treat. :classic_rolleyes:

It's all to do with individuality vs uniformed mind....no individualistic expression what so ever.... wear a pair of Nike and you are alright.

Edited by chocomel

On 6/9/2020 at 7:34 PM, Yasmina said:

So what about pregnant women? Unborn babies get oxygen from the mother via the placenta. So if the mother is wearing a mask and reducing her oxygen intake and also increasing her carbon dioxide inhalation, the baby will experience the same. This will have effects on brain development etc from reduced oxygen and increased carbon dioxide levels. 

The last thing they want are babyes.