Face coverings to be made mandatory for public transport travel in the UK.

TruthSeeker27

4 hours ago, Captainlove said:

How can you say there will be another round of this 1984 virus in the winter,You don't know for sure,and i doubt you can see into the future unless you have a crystal ball. Stop spreading false crap until you have the facts.

I'll say it.  The flu season starts every single year around the end of September and early October.  Just like they did this year, starting in January, they're no doubt going to blame a resurgence of Covid on the people who start getting colds and flu around that time.  There's nothing false about it, except Covid itself, which is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on humanity, with religion coming in 2nd.

It doesn't take a math genius to look at the numbers and see they took the number of people who usually get the flu and labelled all of them Covid.  There's no reason for them NOT to do that again in about 4 months time.  All they have to do is get the masked pod people to keep wearing their idiotic masks until that time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

We can't afford this one, but they are determined to keep it going on as long as possible.  They seem to be able to find a magic money tree when they want.

Yes, the magic money tree is called taxes.  Sadly.

52 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

I'll say it.  The flu season starts every single year around the end of September and early October.  Just like they did this year, starting in January, they're no doubt going to blame a resurgence of Covid on the people who start getting colds and flu around that time.  There's nothing false about it, except Covid itself, which is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on humanity, with religion coming in 2nd.

It doesn't take a math genius to look at the numbers and see they took the number of people who usually get the flu and labelled all of them Covid.  There's no reason for them NOT to do that again in about 4 months time.  All they have to do is get the masked pod people to keep wearing their idiotic masks until that time.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/flu-wales-australian-flu-hospitals-17532792

Simon Cottrell, principle epidemiologist for health protection in Public Health Wales, said: " Since October 2019 there have been 1,236 confirmed cases of influenza in Wales – 99% of these were identified as influenza type A and 1% were due to influenza type B.

We had a flu outbreak late last year, which then seems to have vanished on sight once KILLER COVID came onto the scene lol

Edited by shadowmoon

1 hour ago, Alex said:

On twitter theres people already looking at starting communities and buying land. I'm definitely up for that! Haha

I would be in for that, escape the cities and their ruination.

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, labrats said:

Seriously, are you kidding, they expected riots with covid I bet, but it just didn't happen, so had to try something else lol

Not kidding, They were shocked how amenably we all went inside, honestly we haven't had real riots since 1990, my gen (X) is getting too old to riot & the younger gens are disinterested,disunited, distracted, or too afraid to cause trouble.

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

that statement jolted many normies into realising something is very wrong

Not enough though.

I spoke to my sister (I kind of use her as my normie thought gauge) she said:

"The only way out is tracking app and vaccine."

If she was younger I could understand her pov.. & unfortunately its not just her who thinks that way.

Tried to redpill her, she was having none of it.. "Bill Gates is a good man.."

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Not enough though.

I spoke to my sister (I kind of use her as my normie thought gauge) she said:

"The only way out is tracking app and vaccine."

If she was younger I could understand her pov.. & unfortunately its not just her who thinks that way.

Tried to redpill her, she was having none of it.. "Bill Gates is a good man.."

ahh it seems to be general truth that one has to red pill oneself, on ones own terms with ones own situation

i know people who still wash all clothes after being out.... i say.. its not a bacterial infection you know?

but then i know grannies who are solid that the gov are trying to kill em early.... and they are being proved correct

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

ahh it seems to be general truth that one has to red pill oneself, on ones own terms with ones own situation

i know people who still wash all clothes after being out.... i say.. its not a bacterial infection you know?

but then i know grannies who are solid that the gov are trying to kill em early.... and they are being proved correct

Friends girlfriends mum washes  all food deliveries in bleach!

Another woman aged 65 I know; out of  nowhere said to me " whatever you do don't  get gates vaccination. "

You never can tell.!

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

Yes, the magic money tree is called taxes.  Sadly.

+1

I am not getting into supporting one political party or another, I am netural, but this is what Margaret Thatcher said on the matter of spending tax money and where taxes came from.

One of the great debates of our time is about how much of your money should be spent by the State and how much you should keep to spend on your family. Let us never forget this fundamental truth: the State has no source of money other than money which people earn themselves. If the State wishes to spend more it can do so only by borrowing your savings or by taxing you more. It is no good thinking that someone else will pay—that “someone else” is you. There is no such thing as public money; there is only taxpayers' money.

https://www.margaretthatcher.org/document/105454

We are going to pick up an almighty tab for this lockdown, with less services, high taxes and a lower standard of living.   People were bribed with their own money, without the need of unsubtle police state violence, to stay at home, without it the COVID charade would have been exposed as fictitious.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

We are going to pick up an almighty tab for this lockdown, with less services, high taxes and a lower standard of living

i think its either gonna be a saudi buy out or more likely a buy out by the technocratic system, all debts rolled into the new economic system

the current economic system = saudi money

the new economy = cyborg hive mind 

9 minutes ago, zArk said:

i think its either gonna be a saudi buy out or more likely a buy out by the technocratic system, all debts rolled into the new economic system

I just meantioned this elsewhere but perhaps a gesara?

15 minutes ago, YHWHisgracious said:

I just meantioned this elsewhere but perhaps a gesara?

i think anything that would secure a nation, close exposure to foreign interests and support the people is a dream 

sajid javids departure highlights this 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Same would be great and to be honest can see something like that happening in the not to long distant future particularly if the mask rule stays in

On 6/5/2020 at 4:36 AM, jonesthepost said:

I watched that video too Dagmar and it makes sense to me too to look after your immune system, it really made a deep impression.

I too sent away for the salts - received them today - and hope they help; what was said on the video made a lot of sense.

I am fortunate that they are all readily available where I am, and very very reasonably priced.

Meant to say; I sent away for the book too; looks fascinating.

Lucky you! I have only so far managed to get two sorts. However, the rest seem to be on their way now. In the meantime I am studying the book. I shall have to write up a much briefer synthesis on it all though, because like this I can't remember everything!

I really believe we have found the answer for all this panic, possibly for everyone, and I thank Max Igan for that, because I first saw the video on his site "The Crowhouse".

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 5:02 PM, motleyhoo said:

Think the exact same. Come winter that's what they are going to do que then another more probably more severe lockdown and the vaccine will magically appear 

On 6/7/2020 at 5:54 PM, shadowmoon said:

There has been people moving off grid, with family or communities, or just prepping for the day when SHTF, for decades, because they saw the writing on the wall.

We're leaving it a bit late, but better late than never. My 'bug out' bag is packed and I study bushcraft so I can survive in the woods, if I have to. In fact, I can't wait!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, Orange Alert said:

+1

I am not getting into supporting one political party or another, I am neutral, but this is what Margaret Thatcher said on the matter of spending tax money and where taxes came from.

One of the great debates of our time is about how much of your money should be spent by the State and how much you should keep to spend on your family. Let us never forget this fundamental truth: the State has no source of money other than money which people earn themselves. If the State wishes to spend more it can do so only by borrowing your savings or by taxing you more. It is no good thinking that someone else will pay—that “someone else” is you. There is no such thing as public money; there is only taxpayers' money.

https://www.margaretthatcher.org/document/105454

On 6/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, Orange Alert said:

We are going to pick up an almighty tab for this lockdown, with less services, high taxes and a lower standard of living.   People were bribed with their own money, without the need of unsubtle police state violence, to stay at home, without it the COVID charade would have been exposed as fictitious.

Absolutely spot on this! Couldn't agree more...

Edited by HAARPING_On
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 7:47 PM, zArk said:

I would say, it would be the later with the pound sterling being trashed by debt and masive money printing like other Fiat currencies and is replaced by the mondo.  The BBC will of course praise it as bringing stability which can only be solved by a coordinated, centralised global currency.

On 6/7/2020 at 2:47 PM, zArk said:

This is why in the US the Constitution was built around having strong state's rights and a small federal govt, because it's through taxation and spending that the federal govt grows, and like every bureaucracy ever known to mankind their only purpose seems to be to grow and grow without end, and the bigger they grow the more power they have and the less we have.

The more local you base the power, the more voice and control the people have.  Once you go so far the other way, you reach a point where the people no longer have enough power to get back what was taken from them, and we are far beyond that point.  That is why voting is a complete sham now and makes nought a bit of difference.  Even if a guy like Trump slips through, he's only going to be in there a few years.  The permanent shadow govt is still going to be there regardless.

So, for anyone to say there is a debate about how much of our earnings we get to keep just proves they're a thieving criminal.  We should get to keep as much as possible because that is where our power lies.  The more we give them is like giving our power over to them, and the more we give over to them the more helpless we are.  It was never the fedearl govt's job to solve every problem and coddle every cry-baby, that's the job our locla communities where we live, and that's how it should be because that is what's most efficient.

Imagine how great your local community would be if it got all of the money you've been sending off to some bureaucratic central govt for years.

This is what Libertarians understand, and it's why they also believe that picking a side between Left and Right is psychotic.