Jump to content

Face coverings to be made mandatory for public transport travel in the UK.


TruthSeeker27
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

The 2nd wave is planned. I know the this virus is just the flu under a scary name as does thankfully a lot of people now but the 2nd wave is coming whether we like it or not. They will probably will use brazil as the place were it comes from. That's when the vaccines coming out which is why I and all of us just cant sit here waiting to go into lockdown again 

 

 

Yeah, the second wave will definitely come, as soon as flu season rolls round again, but luckily we have eradicated influenza, as all illness will be attributed to COVID-1984.  We will go into lockdown again, but this time it will be winter.  There will be no suicides, as all will be COVID related.  Then the vaccine will come.  Once the majority have that, when the next  influenza season rolls around, the deaths will be attributed to those who didn't take the vaccine and therefore put everyone else at risk.  Masks will be here to stay, ingrained in the culture of our future generations, who have spent their formative years social distancing and living in bubbles.

 

Quote

"Putting on a mask every day before you go out is like a ritual, like putting on a uniform, and in ritual behaviour you feel you have to live up to what the uniform stands for, which is more hygienic behaviour like not touching your face or avoiding crowded places and social distancing," said Donald Low, a behavioural economist and professor at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

Will British people be so compliant a second time around though?

In late Feb into March people were terrified

"AGHH! The Chinese are dropping dead in the streets, EEEK the hospitals full of twitching corpses.! Grab the bogroll..."

 

Who is going to fall for that again ?

If you saw chinese actors pretending  to fall down & acting dead now, would you take it seriously like then, go back in fear mind mode?

 

Refuse any gates666 vaccine, take it off them and jab it in their eyes.

 

 

They will do because the next wave will probably be a real one unlike this hoax. Winter is always a notorious time for getting the flu so no doubt they will use that to push this agenda forward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Noctua said:

 

 

 

Yeah, the second wave will definitely come, as soon as flu season rolls round again, but luckily we have eradicated influenza, as all illness will be attributed to COVID-1984.  We will go into lockdown again, but this time it will be winter.  There will be no suicides, as all will be COVID related.  Then the vaccine will come.  Once the majority have that, when the next  influenza season rolls around, the deaths will be attributed to those who didn't take the vaccine and therefore put everyone else at risk.  Masks will be here to stay, ingrained in the culture of our future generations, who have spent their formative years social distancing and living in bubbles.

 

 

 

Same. Think basically we have got months at best left until this all kicks off again and we in lockdown only this time a far more severe lockdown with military on the streets ect and that's when the vaccine will be ready. We havent got long 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

 

They will do because the next wave will probably be a real one unlike this hoax. Winter is always a notorious time for getting the flu so no doubt they will use that to push this agenda forward. 

 

Maybe?

We made it through round one, I had this bug in march coughed for a few days, had a fag and got over it.

I am not kidding when I say I have had colds that were worse than this over-hyped bollocks.

 

fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

 

Same. Think basically we have got months at best left until this all kicks off again and we in lockdown only this time a far more severe lockdown with military on the streets ect and that's when the vaccine will be ready. We havent got long 

How can you say there will be another round of this 1984 virus in the winter,You don't know for sure,and i doubt you can see into the future unless you have a crystal ball. Stop spreading false crap until you have the facts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Captainlove said:

How can you say there will be another round of this 1984 virus in the winter,You don't know for sure,and i doubt you can see into the future unless you have a crystal ball. Stop spreading false crap until you have the facts.

 

I can't say for certain whether it will happen, but they have planned for this with Operation Dark Winter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Mean to be honest I think we are just sitting ducks sat here because the 2nd wave is coming whether we like it or not and I just think the majority will give in and take the vaccine simply so they can get back to their old normal life whilst the rest of us lot suffer the consequences. It's just a matter of time before they create a 2nd wave and from the looks of it Brazil will be used like china was in the first wave to create another pandemic 

 

9 million are on the furlough and 200,000 self-unemployed have had grant cash to date. The furlough scheme has been extended until the end of October. A second wave which they have been talking up for the last 3 months or so would mean extending the furlough again, with BS-20 hitting in the Autumn, otherwise there is going to be a bit of discontent with so many going onto £75 a week dole, not unless the miracle vaccine arrives, the one that they said would take at least 18 to 24 months to be found if ever, but they now suddenly announce it could be rolled out in 4 months. Anyway, more printy printy to pay the furlough.

 

s-l1000.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

 

 

 

Yeah, the second wave will definitely come, as soon as flu season rolls round again, but luckily we have eradicated influenza, as all illness will be attributed to COVID-1984.  We will go into lockdown again, but this time it will be winter.  There will be no suicides, as all will be COVID related.  Then the vaccine will come.  Once the majority have that, when the next  influenza season rolls around, the deaths will be attributed to those who didn't take the vaccine and therefore put everyone else at risk.  Masks will be here to stay, ingrained in the culture of our future generations, who have spent their formative years social distancing and living in bubbles.

 

 

Can you see the future? No i doubt you can,So you really dont know whats going to happen do you.Stop the preditions and wait to see what happens then make a plan on whats going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

 

Maybe?

We made it through round one, I had this bug in march coughed for a few days, had a fag and got over it.

I am not kidding when I say I have had colds that were worse than this over-hyped bollocks.

 

fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

 

This was just a test and to be honest we have failed as per bloody usual. This cult still have the majority on board with this bullshit just like they always have done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Can you see the future? No i doubt you can,So you really dont know whats going to happen do you.Stop the preditions and wait to see what happens then make a plan on whats going on.

It's not seeing into the future. David has already said they are planning a second wave and after the second wave is when the vaccine is coming out. It's happening whether we like it or not 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

9 million are on the furlough and 200,000 self-unemployed have had grant cash to date. The furlough scheme has been extended until the end of October. A second wave which they have been talking up for the last 3 months or so would mean extending the furlough again, with BS-20 hitting in the Autumn, otherwise there is going to be a bit of discontent with so many going onto £75 a week dole, not unless the miracle vaccine arrives, the one that they said would take at least 18 to 24 months to be found if ever, but they now suddenly announce it could be rolled out in 4 months. Anyway, more printy printy to pay the furlough.

 

s-l1000.jpg

 

Think similar mainly because if this second wave arrives this winter it would literally bankrupt the entire globe. They would have no slaves left and all companies would be on its knees. It depends how keen and quick they want to roll this vaccine out but david has said a second wave is been planned and hes been right on the money in all of this so it would be foolish not to prepare for this 2nd wave and vaccine because it impacts all our lives massively. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

 

This was just a test and to be honest we have failed as per bloody usual. This cult still have the majority on board with this bullshit just like they always have done. 

 

 

We shall see?

I personally think they will try but the public will not be so amenable to it again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Alex said:

The 2nd wave is planned. I know the this virus is just the flu under a scary name as does thankfully a lot of people now but the 2nd wave is coming whether we like it or not. They will probably will use brazil as the place were it comes from. That's when the vaccines coming out which is why I and all of us just cant sit here waiting to go into lockdown again 

yea its coming like it does every winter when flu circulates, but this year is gonna be way worse as everyone is stressed out, fear is weakening people as is lack of social contact. Some crazies havnt got any vitamin D in the past 3 months cos they have been hiding in their bedrooms. Everyone being told to cover their faces, breathing in their own crap, we have been forced to do the very things that weaken our immune systems so wouldnt be suprised if a lot of people get sick with flu or whatever random virus is hanging about

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

How can you say there will be another round of this 1984 virus in the winter,You don't know for sure,and i doubt you can see into the future unless you have a crystal ball. Stop spreading false crap until you have the facts.

 

Winter would be an ideal time to create a second wave. It's a no-brainer for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

We shall see?

I personally think they will try but the public will not be so amenable to it again.

Seriously, are you kidding, they expected riots with covid I bet, but it just didn't happen, so had to try something else lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

How can you say there will be another round of this 1984 virus in the winter,You don't know for sure,and i doubt you can see into the future unless you have a crystal ball. Stop spreading false crap until you have the facts.

 

tbh, the government has looked at the balance sheet and they can't afford it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alex said:

 

Think similar mainly because if this second wave arrives this winter it would literally bankrupt the entire globe. They would have no slaves left and all companies would be on its knees. It depends how keen and quick they want to roll this vaccine out but david has said a second wave is been planned and hes been right on the money in all of this so it would be foolish not to prepare for this 2nd wave and vaccine because it impacts all our lives massively. 

 

I'm surprised like....bigish companies like Victoria Secret...bra shop has gone into administration..... Debenhams is hagingn by a thread etc....

I don't know what women or husbands/partners will do now that they have to shop elsewhere.... M&S probably isn't quite there. :classic_ohmy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Problem child said:

yea its coming like it does every winter when flu circulates, but this year is gonna be way worse as everyone is stressed out, fear is weakening people as is lack of social contact. Some crazies havnt got any vitamin D in the past 3 months cos they have been hiding in their bedrooms. Everyone being told to cover their faces, breathing in their own crap, we have been forced to do the very things that weaken our immune systems so wouldnt be suprised if a lot of people get sick with flu or whatever random virus is hanging about

 

Those that have been naughty has got some cracking sun tan. Weather has been fantastic without chemtrails.

 

Poundland is selling animal masks....just in time for next week. I said to the shop assistant that I was going to decorate it and a passerby stood in horror.....I wonder why. :classic_rolleyes:

I thought of putting a Christmas LED lights but may be I should wait till this winter. Halloween will be really interesting. :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

We shall see?

I personally think they will try but the public will not be so amenable to it again.

 

If they are going to do the 2nd wave it will be this winter because It gives them a perfect opportunity to do so and some all be it low credibility of convincing the population that they have "finally" found a vaccine. Time will only tell of course but we do have to prepare for this happening. On twitter theres people already looking at starting communities and buying land. I'm definitely up for that! Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Problem child said:

yea its coming like it does every winter when flu circulates, but this year is gonna be way worse as everyone is stressed out, fear is weakening people as is lack of social contact. Some crazies havnt got any vitamin D in the past 3 months cos they have been hiding in their bedrooms. Everyone being told to cover their faces, breathing in their own crap, we have been forced to do the very things that weaken our immune systems so wouldnt be suprised if a lot of people get sick with flu or whatever random virus is hanging about

 

It's a perfect opportunity and one I just cannot see them passing up on because legit winters are always notorious for flus and it's the easiest chance ever to pull off another scam and label every flu and symptom known to man as Coronavirus. All comes down to how much they want this vaccine out that's what it boils down too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chocomel said:

 

I'm surprised like....bigish companies like Victoria Secret...bra shop has gone into administration..... Debenhams is hagingn by a thread etc....

I don't know what women or husbands/partners will do now that they have to shop elsewhere.... M&S probably isn't quite there. :classic_ohmy:

 

It's all about pushing more and more people to shop online, and have their stuff delivered to them.

 

People have already been doing this, because either those kinds of shops have been forced to close ("non-essential"), or because people have been "too frightened" to leave their homes and travel to shops ("its just not safe!").

 

Your 'big names' like Victoria's Secret (and others) will end up being 'rescued' and revived as 'brands', sold through online retailers such as Amazon. No need for 'physical stores' or to employ staff to work in them. Products will still sell at the same prices, and thus will be more profitable due to lower overhead costs.

 

I believe there has been a plan in place all along to 'kill off the High Streets', despite what people in Government might have been saying otherwise.

 

For example, late last year the West Midlands mayor Andy Street was boasting about his ambition to 'save our High Streets' and was all excited about several towns in the West Midlands that were due to receive 'government funding'. Well, if you actually looked into what his 'plans' were, it was all about making high streets more 'pedestrian-friendly', and 'safe' with increased CCTV security. As for the empty shops, they would be 'repurposed' and converted into 'community facilities' as well as housing.

 

The 'retail industry' is already being consolidated into being owned by large corporations, and despite what anyone in Government says, small businesses are being left to suffer with little to no support.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

tbh, the government has looked at the balance sheet and they can't afford it.

 

We can't afford this one, but they are determined to keep it going on as long as possible.  They seem to be able to find a magic money tree when they want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...