Having same loves is better than same race

Student

Having same loves is better than same race  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Having same loves is better than same race , Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, rideforever said:

I said beautiful women are not good in bed.
Non-anglo women are more spicy but mostly you have to exclude the really beautiful ones who are busy thinking about their appearance.

I think you are stereotyping..unless you bedded like a thousand women. lol.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:59 AM, awake said:

There is only 1 race. The human race. Defining other people by colour as separate is for brainwashed dumb fucks

Calling people "brainwashed dumb fucks" is hardly the way to start off a positive conversation. 

Technically it's the human species.

Preserving ethnic background has value, the Cabal want people to believe otherwise.

In terms of a intimate relationship though I believe having things in common or "favorites" is more important than skin color, or ethnicity rather.

However, many of the multicultural and multiracial relationships today are a result of "brainwashing" by the Tavistock institute [of human relations], who are connected to the "education" system, and also to the Media and advertising industry which in the USA is closely linked to the CIA which is linked directly to Hollywood, apparatuses that brainwashes society with programming of all sorts.

Every facet of western society we see today is social engineered and that is a fact. The social engineers seek to destroy sovereignty, identity, and tradition all of which are retained by courting and mating within ones own ethnic background. This is how countries and people's have endured for thousands of years,  it is a country's strength. Greece is a perfect example, as is Italy, Japan, Sweden, Russia, Germany, and countries within Africa, etc. All of which have preserved traditions specific to those countries, those traditions that are under attack by people suck as angela Merkel.

Further, the Cabal breed with specifically chosen bloodlines as a means to preserve their own and keep their power concentrated, while they use their broadcast stations, advertising agencies, and production companies to literally program the public, aka social engineer them with tactics that break down everyone else in terms of physical health, mental health and genetic health.

Here, speaking of being awake....

http://www.iamawake.co/your-brain-waves-change-when-you-watch-tv/

Consider the facts before you call someone a dumb fuck.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Calling people "brainwashed dumb fucks" is hardly the way to start off a positive conversation. 

That's the idea. I love getting people all riled up. Those who put up their wall of ignorance and start hurling nonsensical ridicule have already proven their unwillingness to cooperate and can get fucked. Those who are willing to listen will get heard

19 minutes ago, awake said:

That's the idea. I love getting people all riled up. Those who put up their wall of ignorance and start hurling nonsensical ridicule have already proven their unwillingness to cooperate and can get fucked. Those who are willing to listen will get heard

Been there done that years ago, it's counterproductive.

Speaking of ignorance, perhaps you should study sociology and the the role of the Tavistock Institute in social engineering.

The fact of the matter is, the multiracial and multicultural agenda is actually what society of today have been brainwashed with. I've watched Hollywood and the EDU system do it over the past decade and it has been happening for way longer than that. In fact many people have noticed it, there are articles all over the internet about it, and plenty of books written on it.

Besides, I don't think anyone was hurling ridicule but merely having a discussion. You were the first person on page one to hurl ridicule with profanity and not many people are going to listen to an angry person telling people to get fucked.

20 minutes ago, awake said:

People deserve what they ask for

No one asked to be called a dumb fuck.

Resorting to profanity exposes underlying issues and the possibility that the information presented is uncomfortable for some which leads to people being triggered. I've been guilty of this myself but thankfully these days I am able to better control knee jerk responses that may be offensive, thus I don't look like the ignoramous I'm accusing others of being.

29 minutes ago, awake said:

They don't have to, they just are. Say it with whatever method you want

So anyone who points out something that triggers an uncomfortable emotion in you is a dumb fuck?

Or are you the dumb fuck for allowing them to trigger you? 

10 minutes ago, Messenger said:

So anyone who points out something that triggers an uncomfortable emotion in you is a dumb fuck?

It's not an emotion, it's logic (to me anyway). And no not everyone..  it's easy to see who is and who isn't

10 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Or are you the dumb fuck for allowing them to trigger you?

I have little tolerance for bullshit. I'll gladly put someone in their place, if i feel up to it

Edited by awake

23 hours ago, awake said:

It's not an emotion, it's logic (to me anyway). And no not everyone..  it's easy to see who is and who isn't

I have little tolerance for bullshit. I'll gladly put someone in their place, if i feel up to it

Only you're not putting anyone in their place because you have yet to provide any facts to back up your conditioned belief.

Mixing people of vastly different ethnic background and traditions is about breaking down identity which is an agenda of the new world order.

In the UK and the USA which are closely linked because of freemasonry and the CIA which basically started out as the OSS which was British, they use their mainstream media machine and "education" system to indoctrinate society with behaviors that actually break down traditions of the people which erodes ethnic background as well as sovereignty of a country.

For example, see the pics below, a native man of Africa would never consider courting a native woman of Sweden and vice versa, and then having offspring as they come from completely different backgrounds. That type of multi-racial and multiculturalism behavior is social engineering an agenda that has been used against people in the USA and now look, the USA is extremely divided in so many ways which is a weakness, not a strength. This is also part of the divide and conquer strategy.

maasai-jump-normal.jpg

couples-in-traditional-swedish-folk-costumes-parade-at-midsummer-celebration-BR4EGD.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Only you're not putting anyone in their place because you have yet to provide any facts to back up your conditioned belief.

People are born into cults. I don't do cults

33 minutes ago, awake said:

People are born into cults. I don't do cults

I would hardly consider people of same ethnic background choosing to date within as "cult", while you align yourself with anti government belief which could be considered a cult in itself as you are what you cultivate.

The word cult comes from cultivation, which is not necessarily a bad word depending on how it is used, for example, to cultivate or tend to a garden or crops (for survival), and also from Hewbrew yureakh or moon cult, which I am simply guessing that they worshipped the moon phases for various reason, perhaps one being to identify the time of year.

Like I said, I don't care what you or anyone else choose to do in their personal life but to consider a person a "dumb fuck" because they identify social engineering by the Cabal is not very "awake" at all.

36 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Like I said, I don't care what you or anyone else choose to do in their personal life but to consider a person a "dumb fuck" because they identify social engineering by the Cabal is not very "awake" at all.

That's your business. Do what you choose and i will do mine

16 hours ago, awake said:

That's your business. Do what you choose and i will do mine

Except when you call people brainwashed dumb fucks because they don't believe the same as you, especially when your believe was engineered by the very NWO government that you claim to despise.

Saying that preserving ethnic background is a cult is not only ignorance, but you actually do a disservice to yourself in saying that your own lineage and tradition should not be preserved. So you would be comfortable with erasing your entire family's history?

Do you believe in preserving anything?

I like to preserve things of all sorts because I see beauty in them. Earth, plants, people, cars, paintings, etc are all things I like to preserve because they tell a story and provide a colorful landscape. They tell a story as to where we have been and how we have evolved. But if we erase it then we have no identity and that's exactly what the NWO want. One example is their forcing masks on everyone to erase identity.

Last but not least, you are aware that this is the David Icke forum, and not Reddit, right?

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Except when you call people brainwashed dumb fucks because they don't believe the same as you

And rightly so. Not because they don't believe the same as me, but because they are unwilling to wake up or atleast speak out

So you would be comfortable with erasing your entire family's history?

The only way forward is to denounce the wrongs

Do you believe in preserving anything?

The only thing worth preserving is knowledge, not actions

Last but not least, you are aware that this is the David Icke forum, and not Reddit, right?

That's right, i am here to speak my truth instead of being censored

2 hours ago, awake said:

And rightly so. Not because they don't believe the same as me, but because they are unwilling to wake up or atleast speak out

The only way forward is to denounce the wrongs

The only thing worth preserving is knowledge, not actions

That's right, i am here to speak my truth instead of being censored

Dude, you're really not awake, you can't even identify social engineering with multiculturalism and interracial relationships which the NWO have used against people to break down genetic lineage, and then you make a general statement that people who do identify that method are "dumb fucks".

Maybe you're an agent, or maybe you are mad at that comment I made about the Antifa kid being a "mix", since you did call me on it. I don't really care that your parents didn't value their own lineage and instead place sexual perversion higher on the scale of their morals, or whatever made them decide to move forward, it's not my business, but clearly you refuse to admit it.

Don't call people dumb fucks and I won't have to be a dick about the "truth".

Edited by Messenger

On 6/4/2020 at 4:47 AM, Student said:

Having same loves is better than same race , Do you agree?

if I understand correctly, then yes.   Any family, which by virtue of the spiritual advancement of its members becomes free from the action of sleep, is in truth converted into a divine family. The family nucleus should be solidly united, not by oneiric force or blood ties, but by an authentic spiritual communion.  LIke the Biblical Jesus and his disciples, if family  or those from your own race are destructive to your growth and work, then find those who are supportive.  

I would recommend a case by case basis.  I will not abandon my own family or race for another, but keep an open mind that sometimes our real family is our spiritual family.  After all, as DI might imply, we are all part of a One Divine Consciousness.  

Edited by Lizard Spirit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, tooth said:

Diversity is our strength = communist lie  

If Diversity  lead to uncontrolled tensions It can make us weak

But if we control tensions and think about our problems in  diverse ways , Diversity can help us to solve problems more comprehensive

15 hours ago, tooth said:

Race is not the problem 

But Racism is

Edited by Student