Having same loves is better than same race

Student

Having same loves is better than same race  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Having same loves is better than same race , Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Sorry I don't really understand what you want to ask, put it into some context, please? 

I mean:  It has more priority for you to have similar Favorites or It is more important  that both of you have same color or appearance

Edited by Student

Love can be engine of many decisions

But  appearance and race can not effect as powerful as love

So similarity in what you love may cause more effect in your relation with others

Edited by Student

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Are you promoting having sex with someone that looks like you ? 

Love has many effects and sex is just one of them
I am promoting that having similar favorites with others can cause deeper effects in your relation with them than similarity in appearance

Edited by Student

10 minutes ago, Student said:

similarity in appearance

If I am in a relationship with a "white" lady ... are we similar in appearance?  Not really.  Everything is different really, even our white arms aren't really white or the same colour.  But coming from the same culture, white christian european stock, we have many connections that are deep, passed down through generations, through dna, through history.

If I go out with a Chinesey "yellow" lady ... well it's a different kettle of fish.   Maybe we like watching Game of Thrones together, or we like to eat spaghetti and sauce together .... well, it's okay .... but it's superficial - what we like together is the same "products" you can buy from the shop.  This is the recipe for a superficial relationship.
But if you want to really be with a nice lady ... you have to have deeper currents of connections, then you can really be together deeply.
Otherwise you will just have to keep shopping ... whilst missing the real thing.

But, no rule is absolute, I suppose.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

But coming from the same culture, white christian european stock, we have many connections that are deep, passed down through generations, through dna, through history.

Loving same Culture and religion are some of deepest favorites and similarity in them cause some of deepest relations

If I go out with a Chinesey "yellow" lady ... well it's a different kettle of fish.   Maybe we like watching Game of Thrones together, or we like to eat spaghetti and sauce together .... well, it's okay .... but it's superficial - what we like together is the same "products" you can buy from the shop.  This is the recipe for a superficial relationship.

Some similarities in favorites are superficial and some of them are deeper  but if you can reach a deeper similarity with an other person in other race,  can make deeper relation

3 hours ago, Student said:

I mean:  It has more priority for you to have similar loves or It is more important  that both of you have same color or Appearance

Everyone is unique.And love is unique to the individual- it is a feeling that you only know of

1 hour ago, awake said:

There is only 1 race. The human race. Defining other people by colour as separate is for brainwashed dumb fucks 

In racism you prefer others cause of their race and appearance , and for avoiding that result you may claim that we have 1 race

Just now, Student said:

but have different colors and appearance

So ? we are not defined by that crap. It's fucking childish division like the fuckwits of the world want us to think and act. Don't fall for it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awake said:

So ? we are not defined by that crap. It's fucking childish division like the fuckwits of the world want us to think and act. Don't fall for it 

For avoiding racism I suggest we prefer similarity in favorites instead of race

Edited by Student