Sign in to follow this  
Tinfoil Hat

Pedogate Part 2

I've not watched this yet, so no comment. It came out 1st June, but I think it will cover mainly material we're familiar with.

Blocked, so see next post.

I don’t normally watch this stuff anymore; it used to enrage me so much, and the feeling of futility that it is so vast a problem it will never go away.

This world is a cesspit really; I get tired of people saying it’s a beautiful place; it’s not.

When you watch the video, those repulsive slugs who indulge their so base desires, what an ugly collection of creatures they are.

The atrocities perpetrated on humans and animals have been happening since time began.

I laugh when people spout about Jesus and god; how these beings are going to save everyone; yeah right; when?

I just want them all prosecuted, otherwise, their activities being brought to light serves no purpose, other than to rub our noses in it.

That video is not about informing the public; he is producing a disaster movie with all sorts of allegations designed to push your buttons, stupid logos and flashy graphics.

This is not information, this is entertainment.

Its from the mainstream media, so it probably wont contain any real content, most likely just hints of 'higher ups' doing something with some teenagers. Just like the film Catching Mary, which hinted at big time players attending elite parties, with many 'secrets' behind closed doors, but ends up revealing nothing at all. BBC garbage as usual - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0899052/

Posted (edited)

Well I've still not got round to watching it, but it's part 2, and I saw part 1 a month or so back, and there was some info in that which was new to me (and I've seen a lot of videos) so I reckon I'll give it a go at some point.

I wouldn't like to pronounce something to be garbage or good without actually seeing it 1st. 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

On 6/3/2020 at 1:13 AM, jonesthepost said:

The atrocities perpetrated on humans and animals have been happening since time began.

I laugh when people spout about Jesus and god; how these beings are going to save everyone; yeah right; when?

Indeed people make mistakes or just outright sick in the head. They'll either learn from mistakes or continue on an evil path. Perhaps you won't be laughing in the end.

@Tinfoil Hat

hope this ok to put this here because pizzagate = pedogate, and from pizzagate came the FBI paedo symbols.

the new charlie's angels film has this instrument known as the calisto: (i watched parts of this film earlier and have just got round to uploading it) -- but WTF, is this not the same:

charliesangelspaedofbi.png.0765e502841a9767003f61bd809d724d.png

pedosymbols.jpg?w=640&f=1&nofb=1

Posted (edited)

to add historical context to this i highly recommend the research of Ralph Ellis especially that of the Nazarene, King Izas the High Priest of the Gali, the Kingdom of Heaven

heres a little intro

the Roman Catholic church has the Galli at the top of the structure. These Galli, originally Eunuchs, can be traced back to Akhenaten

just for a loose etymological link

Galli Priest of Cybele was also known as 'A Gallus'

The word Gallows , the structure to hang people, is derived from the word Galli

these fuckers have been around for a long long time, organised and hiding within a jurisdiction. when you read the biblical stories of jesus and the children it becomes a different history and the arrest and crucifixion become a different beast entirely

Edited by zArk