Jump to content

What To Say To Those Diving In Hedgerows...


Edgecrusher
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was only thinking the other week ' a few weeks back, if I'd gone into a bank wearing gloves and a mask, I'd have been surrounded by armed police in no time'!

But now, banks insist on it!:classic_ninja: I've never seen Boris Bunter the pram filler in a mask, and with that face he should be the first to wear one! He seems to cover up everything else he's involved with, so why stop at his face??

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So after finishing a good honest days work today, I got my usual bus home this evening.

 

It was a usual half-empty double-deck that I got on, and I went upstairs as I usually do.

 

Now I must admit, I am one of those who does like (where they can) to sit TDFR ("top deck front row") ?

 

So I walk up the staircase, and while there are perhaps two or three other people sitting up there, there is one fella sitting in the front row on top deck, on the right-hand side of the vehicle, up against the window.

 

Bold as brass, I sit down in the other front row seat on the left-hand side, and begin to enjoy my short less than 20 minute journey home.

 

It actually amused me because as I looked across after I sat down and got comfortable, this other Arab-looking fella was wearing some facemask (while I wasn't), and he was giving me 'some evils' and looking behind him, as if to subliminally try to say "why didn't you sit further away from me?".

 

At this point, I really don't give a shit. I know how wide these vehicles are, and to be fair, if we are sitting at opposite ends of the same row, we are about 2m apart.

 

Why was this fella even nervous? He was wearing a mask, while I wasn't, so what's the fricking problem?

 

This is what is about to happen though, you have a minefield of programmed robots ready to go off, just because someone else is not 'following the programme'.

 

I do find it crazy that it is perfectly fine for me to travel on a bus in the West Midlands today not wearing any kind of face covering, but after Sunday if I do the same I will be breaking the law.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So after finishing a good honest days work today, I got my usual bus home this evening.

 

It was a usual half-empty double-deck that I got on, and I went upstairs as I usually do.

 

Now I must admit, I am one of those who does like (where they can) to sit TDFR ("top deck front row") ?

 

So I walk up the staircase, and while there are perhaps two or three other people sitting up there, there is one fella sitting in the front row on top deck, on the right-hand side of the vehicle, up against the window.

 

Bold as brass, I sit down in the other front row seat on the left-hand side, and begin to enjoy my short less than 20 minute journey home.

 

It actually amused me because as I looked across after I sat down and got comfortable, this other Arab-looking fella was wearing some facemask (while I wasn't), and he was giving me 'some evils' and looking behind him, as if to subliminally try to say "why didn't you sit further away from me?".

 

At this point, I really don't give a shit. I know how wide these vehicles are, and to be fair, if we are sitting at opposite ends of the same row, we are about 2m apart.

 

Why was this fella even nervous? He was wearing a mask, while I wasn't, so what's the fricking problem?

 

This is what is about to happen though, you have a minefield of programmed robots ready to go off, just because someone else is not 'following the programme'.

 

I do find it crazy that it is perfectly fine for me to travel on a bus in the West Midlands today not wearing any kind of face covering, but after Sunday if I do the same I will be breaking the law.

i dont think its breaking the law is it? its just that you wont be allowed to travel without one, getting you primed for wont be able to travel without an immunity passport. its your choice

Edited by Jack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You've either got the rebel gene or you aint. It's very hard to teach and even harder to develop with age. Bring me the child of 7 years old and I will show you the man he will become.....

 

So let me get this straight for what I need to do exactly?

You want me to wear gloves up to my shoulders and a mask that even an astronaut would run from?

You want to mess up my health system and I have to clap for the privilege.

Where do you want me to stand and for how long?

Treat my fellow human beings like lepers?

Put the flower pot on my head for how long?

 

Yeah Ok sign me up. When do I start?

 

When I see them I smile with pity in my heart. I try my hardest to let the anger pass if ever it's there and this can be tough I must admit. Only with this emotion can it really be defeated. Getting angry and mocking could get messy with emotions being so high.

I guess that's why I'm here now on this site. To let go and take the piss a bit.

Very hard for someone who enjoys a laugh but we have to remember these people have developed OCD even if they dont know it. That is a mental illness and it is very sad.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Jack said:

i dont think its breaking the law is it? its just that you wont be allowed to travel without one, getting you primed for wont be able to travel without an immunity passport. its your choice

 

Well breaking the law might be a bit of an exaggeration, but this is to be added to the 'conditions of carriage' that all bus and rail operators have to inform their customers of.

 

Like the same way that passengers are asked not to eat food or drink on buses, put feet on seats, let their dogs sit on seats, or play music loudly through speakers. Or even have a valid ticket for travel.

 

Then again, it is actually illegal to smoke on buses.

 

All these things happen on a regular basis, but they are not enforced. Drivers are instructed not to confront passengers, so how exactly will this be enforced?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Well breaking the law might be a bit of an exaggeration, but this is to be added to the 'conditions of carriage' that all bus and rail operators have to inform their customers of.

 

Like the same way that passengers are asked not to eat food or drink on buses, put feet on seats, let their dogs sit on seats, or play music loudly through speakers. Or even have a valid ticket for travel.

 

Then again, it is actually illegal to smoke on buses.

 

All these things happen on a regular basis, but they are not enforced. Drivers are instructed not to confront passengers, so how exactly will this be enforced?

I was a bus driver in Brighton and Hove for twelve years and the rules and regs got changed constantly, it was a nightmare to try and keep up, heaven help the poor drivers now with this latest old bollocks being put forward! One time, a very posh older lady got on my number 21 bus in London road and asked' do you actually go right into the marina'? I replied 'well, I used to, but I kept drowning the passengers, so I have been told to pull in at the designated bus stop from now on'! She then proceeded to rip me another arsehole, before phoning the garage about me!  Some people have no sense of humour do they? During that twelve year stint as a bus driver, I spent more time in the manager's office than his desk did! :classic_ohmy::classic_rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not been on this particular forum before. Glad I decided to have a look. A lot of what people have posted has made me giggle. Came across a site on u-tube last night. "World alternative media". One video shows presenter in Mexico walking down sea front road which was cordoned off due to half the road having corona virus on it and the other half didn't. He was asked then told by cops to get the other side of the tape where all the other people were. The only pandemic going on in the world is stupidity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

All these things happen on a regular basis, but they are not enforced. Drivers are instructed not to confront passengers, so how exactly will this be enforced?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

they will expect the public to police each other, like when the lockUP started & neighbours were ratting each other out as soon as they could.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2020 at 3:52 PM, writer said:

Many people who can see through the pantomime feel sorry for those who are caught up in it.  Tesco is a creator of frustration, shame and idiocy requiring other humans to walk, stand and move in some pointless dance.  Surely some staff have 'woken up' and shared this with others, even management?  It is upsetting to see people hiding behind (toxic) plastic shields, handing card terminals through half-closed windows in petrol stations, and trying to balance change on a receipt to avoid touching another person, having conversations two metres apart, dropping parcels at a door and standing back and on and on..........

 

I have made two short statements in two local shops, both asking them if they knew that doctors, virologists and other experts have been shouting for weeks that viruses do NOT jump six inches never mind two metres. and that viral particles are so tiny that they go through face-masks - stunned faces.   The level of  unquestioning obedience is deeply shameful, but then mind-control and mass hypnosis works until the victims 'wake -up' !

 

Why aren't doctors in the UK also shouting?   Why is the BMA saying they want face-masks worn on all forms of public transport?  Why aren't their members shouting them down due to their lack of basic medical knowledge?  Why aren't psychologists shouting about the negative psychology being practised across the world - repeated specifically- designed news statements, NLP included, people are harmful, people will infect you, it is dangerous, wear the mask to hide your mouth, keep quiet, divide and separate family and friends etc 

 

Maybe they will................the quicker they do, the quicker the remaining people will wake up and we can take back our planet and return it to how it was meant to be  - not hijacked and FREE. 

 

Peace to All

I suspect a few doctors and nurses in this country are whispering, not shouting due to fear of being disciplined, shouted down by colleagues who have bought the scam, hook, line and sinker. Some will just not care as long as they are getting paid to do nothing. Any that should find the balls to shout loud enough will not get within a mile of a microphone at the B.B.C (British Bull shit Corporation) or any other M.S.M outlet. A friend of ours who's son is a porter at a local hospital has said he has never known it to be so quiet and no there are not ambulances constantly screaming into A&E with another covid case. Which the M.S.M has portrayed. Easy to see now how nurses have time on their hands to post well rehearsed dance videos on u-tube.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Not been on this particular forum before. Glad I decided to have a look. A lot of what people have posted has made me giggle. Came across a site on u-tube last night. "World alternative media". One video shows presenter in Mexico walking down sea front road which was cordoned off due to half the road having corona virus on it and the other half didn't. He was asked then told by cops to get the other side of the tape where all the other people were. The only pandemic going on in the world is stupidity.

 

Yeah, because Corona virus knows which side of the road to stay on.  And Corona also is aware of state lines, since we can see that some states have far higher Corona cases and deaths than the state on the other side of the line on the map.  It's ludicrous.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...