What To Say To Those Diving In Hedgerows...

Edgecrusher

24 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

First time I've heard that one :classic_laugh:

I think it's clear that waving people through and saying "don't worry, just walk past, I'm not worried you're going to kill me..." will definitely help and is a very non-confrontational.

It sort of puts the ball back in their court, and could actually create a conversation from them like "yeah, it's all bollocks" then you know you're at least on the same wavelength, even just a little bit. Might even lead to a conversation, or go some way to waking someone up a little bit.

Actually that's a really good one ?. Im going to use that one. Sorry to report this but I am working opposite a petrol garage and some chav about 21 was shouting and that you got too close! And the other chap who didn't speak very good English was saying come on then! Then a lady got out of her car and said please don't do it here my son's in the car.  Sickening it really is. Didn't want to witness it but it is a few education. That silly bloke is the first extreme covidion I have come across! ?

14 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

However I do note that from my own observations, fewer people seem to be doing so now...

Yeah, it's definitely the case, I think the UK is one of the places, even though we've quietly put up with the scam for the most part (which I think is partly explained below), that people haven't seemed to have fallen for the mask scam.

13 hours ago, Fluke said:

Branch Covidion. 

I've not heard this before, I must get out more... :classic_laugh:

12 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Part of me thinks it's actually well suited to British culture to adhere to this "social distancing" as much as some do.

Funnily enough I said this to the missus the other day. Remember the first fight in Bridget Jones's Diary... Sums us up perfectly, especially when it goes into the restaurant. The happy birthday bit always cracked me up...

11 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Haha! I met Linford Christy, and jolly unpleasant he was too, lunchbox not withstanding.

Imagine trying to suffocate that with your knee. One "flex" and Chauvin would have gone higher than a SpaceX rocket :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

Some serious planning went into the psychological elements of this.

Indeed. The mask thing is such a big part of the scam, it's pure evil on so so many levels.

46 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

This whole coronavirus scam has created bucketloads of negative energy through fear, isolation, distancing etc. Are we not ourselves contributing to the negative energy by getting annoyed, irritated by the mask wearers?

Yeah, definitely. That's part of why I've been keeping my mouth shut with the under their breath mumblers, but it's only started this week as more people have come out. There's no doubt we affect negativity by being aggressive with people that are scared and a bit gullible.

The most ridiculous thing I've seen out and about though was when a bloke (about 60yrs old) walked into the road to avoid me, and on his way back to the path behind me, picked up a half smoked cigarrette from the gutter and walked off with it. I kid you not... 

On visiting my local Asda store you have to walk all round up and down all these metal barriers marked by yellow Arrows, this is before you even join the Queue to get in, anyway there was this lady walking behind me and she said, 'Follow the yellow brick road' and I said, 'Oh look there's the emerald city we're nearly there' we both had a good chuckle.

Asda.PNG.7f45b97b9ba43bcceb252fa867dec01b.PNG

• Like 1

20 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

Just watch anything on TV now.  Every show has the token gay couple, and every commercial is about mixed race couples.  It's the Marxist destruction of culture, identity, and the nuclear family.  They claim to 'celebrate diversity", but what they really want is everyone looking the same, talking the same, behaving 

Edited by The itinerant shrubber

3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Masks are horrible things to wear or to work in especially if they are the ones without an exhaust air valve.

The old lady was travelling flat out at about 2mph. recycling her co2 into her lungs via the mask.

what can you do though? If you say anything they won't believe it.

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

The old lady was travelling flat out at about 2mph. recycling her co2 into her lungs via the mask.

I've no doubt we'll be seeing older/unfit people keeling over left and right. I used to have to wear one for work outside and they drive you mad in the end.

I've seen enough stories of runners passing out wearing them too, it stands to reason really...

"Flat out at 2mph..." :classic_laugh:  

Edited by Edgecrusher

3 hours ago, Jack said:

if masks were any good they would have us wearing them, 6 weeks ago not when the flu has gone

Back in March the MSM quoting"top doctors" and the World Health Organisation were telling us masks created more risk and did not protect against the COVID.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/30/world/coronavirus-who-masks-recommendation-trnd/index.html

Edited by Orange Alert

Last night, laying in bed with the usual insomnia, I got to thinking...yeah, I know, motleyhoo getting to thinking can be bad news...anyhoo, I got to thinking - what with half the population afraid to even walk outside, that gives the rest of us free reign over the outside world.  In other words, the world is now our oyster.  Go out and enjoy the world with many fewer morons walking around.

7 hours ago, Jack said:

if masks were any good they would have us wearing them, 6 weeks ago not when the flu has gone

Funny how they got everyone to wear masks just after the "virus" had run its course and was fizzling out.  I've been saying all along that the masks are a psychological ploy to make people believe there's still an invisible boogeyman on the loose coming to kill everyone.  They're exploiting people's herd mentality. The only thing there's a pandemic of is masks.  the virus is long gone.  Even the national health boards are all saying the virus peaked a week before the lockdowns even started.  Is it just a coincidence that the week it peaked is the week the flu peaks every year??

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Edgecrusher said:

I said to the missus before Monday that we're going to get loads of people coming out now that have been sat indoors for three months - and they're going to be annoying.

I've just been doing what I want when I want since the early "lockdown" scam, and tbh, I found that most people out were fine, or they wouldn't have been out anyway, I also found people in general were ok too. Only had one issue with a park ranger and a member of Tesco staff but nothing with anyone out walking their dogs having a stroll etc. I sort of had the feeling I was out with like minded folks 10/11 weeks ago at the height of the scam. Now though, all the tin foil hat wearing BBC conspiracy theorists are out in full force.

This week alone I've had three people mumble under their breath when they've given me this huge wide berth and expected a thank you, which I am not going to start doing. I refuse to thank someone for being a moron. I've literally just had a woman move twenty feet away from me and stand behind a car - I just carried on walking while she was "mumbling away about a thank you would be nice etc..."

I have ignored all three completely but feel I should have some witty remark ready, like "sorry, I won't thank conspiracy theorists..." or something. I generally don't react well with these kind of things so tend to keep my mouth shut and stew but they haven't annoyed me, I actually feel a bit sorry for them.

I'm always very considerate when out and about but these people are part of the problem, and I will not thank them for their ignorance.

Should I carry on just ignoring them, or have some remark ready for next time. Suggestions and similar experiences this week welcome.

i think i'm just going to start saluting them or something. i've had a few sarcastic remarks myself when i've just marched straight through a tight gap whilst they've had to scuttle to one side in fear of the invisible and rampant virus that is going around. 

The people i've had sarcastic remarks from have oddly enough been from 40/50+ year olds, whereas i'm in my 20s and can look quite intimidating (not that i'm trying to be) - so strange how they'd want to provoke a confrontation with an unknown quantity. 

• Like 2

The best way to secretly psychologically signal to these people that masks are stupid is to wear a mask with a big hole cut out of the middle for your mouth and nose.  If you come to a shop that requires a mask they literally cannot block you from entering with your modified mask.  The more people see you wearing a mask like that, the more people get triggered that masks are stupid.  I have yet to wear a mask, but I have one with a hole in it already to go that I'll be carrying in my back pocket.

• Thanks 2

I have now started to ignore them, this lady stepped backwards yesterday to avoid me, I walked by as if she didn't exist, its a shame it has to come to this, but acknowledging people doing it it just increases the acquiescence.

She probably imagines I am a dreadful person now but I can't do the apology smile any longer.

I have no disease or illness and I don't fear her if she has.

• Like 1

Many people who can see through the pantomime feel sorry for those who are caught up in it.  Tesco is a creator of frustration, shame and idiocy requiring other humans to walk, stand and move in some pointless dance.  Surely some staff have 'woken up' and shared this with others, even management?  It is upsetting to see people hiding behind (toxic) plastic shields, handing card terminals through half-closed windows in petrol stations, and trying to balance change on a receipt to avoid touching another person, having conversations two metres apart, dropping parcels at a door and standing back and on and on..........

I have made two short statements in two local shops, both asking them if they knew that doctors, virologists and other experts have been shouting for weeks that viruses do NOT jump six inches never mind two metres. and that viral particles are so tiny that they go through face-masks - stunned faces.   The level of  unquestioning obedience is deeply shameful, but then mind-control and mass hypnosis works until the victims 'wake -up' !

Why aren't doctors in the UK also shouting?   Why is the BMA saying they want face-masks worn on all forms of public transport?  Why aren't their members shouting them down due to their lack of basic medical knowledge?  Why aren't psychologists shouting about the negative psychology being practised across the world - repeated specifically- designed news statements, NLP included, people are harmful, people will infect you, it is dangerous, wear the mask to hide your mouth, keep quiet, divide and separate family and friends etc 

Maybe they will................the quicker they do, the quicker the remaining people will wake up and we can take back our planet and return it to how it was meant to be  - not hijacked and FREE. 

Peace to All

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, writer said:

Many people who can see through the pantomime feel sorry for those who are caught up in it.  Tesco is a creator of frustration, shame and idiocy requiring other humans to walk, stand and move in some pointless dance.  Surely some staff have 'woken up' and shared this with others, even management?  It is upsetting to see people hiding behind (toxic) plastic shields, handing card terminals through half-closed windows in petrol stations, and trying to balance change on a receipt to avoid touching another person, having conversations two metres apart, dropping parcels at a door and standing back and on and on..........

I have made two short statements in two local shops, both asking them if they knew that doctors, virologists and other experts have been shouting for weeks that viruses do NOT jump six inches never mind two metres. and that viral particles are so tiny that they go through face-masks - stunned faces.   The level of  unquestioning obedience is deeply shameful, but then mind-control and mass hypnosis works until the victims 'wake -up' !

Why aren't doctors in the UK also shouting?   Why is the BMA saying they want face-masks worn on all forms of public transport?  Why aren't their members shouting them down due to their lack of basic medical knowledge?  Why aren't psychologists shouting about the negative psychology being practised across the world - repeated specifically- designed news statements, NLP included, people are harmful, people will infect you, it is dangerous, wear the mask to hide your mouth, keep quiet, divide and separate family and friends etc 

Maybe they will................the quicker they do, the quicker the remaining people will wake up and we can take back our planet and return it to how it was meant to be  - not hijacked and FREE. 

Peace to All

This x 10000000000!!!! This has to STOP NOW 

Tescos, Sainsburys and some others have gone full retard.

Aldi, Waitrose, even maybe Co-op and some others are more or less normal.

In some shops you couldn't even tell anything was different.

But Tescos is the pits ... they have a queue all along the back wall of the shop down one side to the edge of the tills then they have a 4 men traffic control team waving you down to the available till.  Idiocy is no the word.

There is one local whole food story which has about 50 items in it and still manages to organise a full retard one way system ... stopped going there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Tescos, Sainsburys and some others have gone full retard.

Aldi, Waitrose, even maybe Co-op and some others are more or less normal.

In some shops you couldn't even tell anything was different.

But Tescos is the pits ... they have a queue all along the back wall of the shop down one side to the edge of the tills then they have a 4 men traffic control team waving you down to the available till.  Idiocy is no the word.

There is one local whole food story which has about 50 items in it and still manages to organise a full retard one way system ... stopped going there.

Well said - all of you.
They are all the pits....especially TESCO

They have well and truly been disgraceful to the public in our hour (3 months) of need.

I hope the public remember them for this.............

On 6/4/2020 at 2:42 AM, motleyhoo said:

The best way to secretly psychologically signal to these people that masks are stupid is to wear a mask with a big hole cut out of the middle for your mouth and nose.  If you come to a shop that requires a mask they literally cannot block you from entering with your modified mask.  The more people see you wearing a mask like that, the more people get triggered that masks are stupid.  I have yet to wear a mask, but I have one with a hole in it already to go that I'll be carrying in my back pocket.

I think masks are a brilliant piece of kit ,as they save us from having to look at people that are really fucking ugly and also they raise these poor unfortunates self esteem so the can go about their business  and not be subjected to comments such as ,for fuck sake look at the head on that ?

I went to wickes yesterday to get some paint, and i needed to speak with a staff member i accidently got slightly closer to her and she started to go nuts at me and screamed about the 2m social distance i couldnt help myself but laugh at her she was so in fear,i did make some comments about its fake.But this just made things worse,I had to leave. Also it was crazy the way the store is set now arrows everywhere lines all over floor OMG 1984.

4 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Also it was crazy the way the store is set now arrows everywhere lines all over floor OMG 1984.

they have those stupid markers on the pavement outside the local bank, I wonder how hard would it be to unstick one and move it so it is now only  4 foot away from the other ? ?

24 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

they have those stupid markers on the pavement outside the local bank, I wonder how hard would it be to unstick one and move it so it is now only  4 foot away from the other ? ?

better still stick it on the wall, see how many try to defy gravity

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I went to wickes yesterday to get some paint, and i needed to speak with a staff member i accidently got slightly closer to her and she started to go nuts at me and screamed about the 2m social distance i couldnt help myself but laugh at her she was so in fear,i did make some comments about its fake.But this just made things worse,I had to leave. Also it was crazy the way the store is set now arrows everywhere lines all over floor OMG 1984.

You could consider buying from Wickes a laser distance measure and point it at the staff to make sure you are outside the 2 metre or 6 foot, 7 & 3/4 inch danger zone. :classic_laugh:

Edited by Orange Alert

Options When encountering a  "MASK BREATHER " 

OPTION 1

politely catch their eye  & try to engage eye contact whilst informing  them it has just been announced that the wearing of face masks is now totally pointless due to  devastating new research just carried out by scientists that it is now possible to become infected with corona virus via prolonged human to human eye contact ..   (if you managed eye contact see if you can maintain if at all)

OPTION 2

APPROACH from a safe distance or so they can over hear your concern for their welfare by sympathising & showing concern to  what they are or must be infected with  .....

OPTION 3

INFORM THEM you are worried they have been spending to many hrs watching to much tel lie-vision  

any other ideas ?