Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This thread is about exposing Elon Musk (Inspired by the Exposing Bill Gates thread). Welcome with your contributions. Love Wins.


(Posting Hint: If you can't post images / links / text in the same reply (beacuse of being "blocked") then separate them into different posts.

 


On the "old forum" there was a thread about him aswell.
Edit: I don't remember the link atm... nor can I access it either.

 

For a starter - here's a video from 1999 - Elon Musk talks about cash, internet cash and fancy cars ... He co-founded X.com (1998) - the first online bank.

 

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paypal just banned the entire country of Palestine from using paypal, now David Icke. I've just closed my account with them.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that comes out of Silicon Valley needs to be boycotted like "the plague" as they say.  That place is the epicenter of the Marxist Technocracy that is undermining free speech and thought using mass internet censorship.  I know there's people on these forums that do not really believe there is some kind of technocracy we need to be afraid of, but I can assure you they are very real and what they have planned for the world is straight out of 1984, and all controlled by high technologies working together, like 5G, AI, and genetic engineering.

 

Silicon Valley is also pumping billions of dollars in supporting a Marxist Globalist agenda of an iron-fisted one world govt and banking system, where every human being is tracked and monitored in real time, 24/7.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2020 at 5:54 PM, Armesis said:

Paypal just banned the entire country of Palestine from using paypal, now David Icke. I've just closed my account with them.

 

That's indicating that they are indeed "rotten". They are exposing themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought of something.  Musk is spending a lot of money putting his thousands of satellites in orbit.  These are 5G/internet satellites I believe?  Yeah, so how does he plan on getting his money back?  he's surely not doing this for free out of the goodness of his heart.  My assumption is, he's going to be sucking up all of our data and selling it to corporations, govt agencies, NGO's, and every other corporate con artist wanting to rip us off or control us.

 

The Technocracy is going to be at the head of the trough and we need to do everything we can to keep our data and anything about us away from these tyrannical asshats.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are 6G satellites being placed in orbit, NOT 5G.

 

5G and 6G were developed in parallel. 5G gets installed on the ground. 6G gets shot into space where nobody can easily get at it.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Just thought of something.  Musk is spending a lot of money putting his thousands of satellites in orbit.  These are 5G/internet satellites I believe?  Yeah, so how does he plan on getting his money back?  he's surely not doing this for free out of the goodness of his heart.  My assumption is, he's going to be sucking up all of our data and selling it to corporations, govt agencies, NGO's, and every other corporate con artist wanting to rip us off or control us.

 

 

 

Or he's another actor fronting an alphabet controlled program (see gutterberg). Also paypal sounds a bit like papal..

 

 

On 6/1/2020 at 5:23 PM, motleyhoo said:

Anything that comes out of Silicon Valley needs to be boycotted like "the plague" as they say.  That place is the epicenter of the Marxist Technocracy that is undermining free speech and thought using mass internet censorship.  I know there's people on these forums that do not really believe there is some kind of technocracy we need to be afraid of, but I can assure you they are very real and what they have planned for the world is straight out of 1984, and all controlled by high technologies working together, like 5G, AI, and genetic engineering.

 

Silicon Valley is also pumping billions of dollars in supporting a Marxist Globalist agenda of an iron-fisted one world govt and banking system, where every human being is tracked and monitored in real time, 24/7.

 

 

 

Decarbonise through fake climate change agenda, replace cars and aircraft etc with AI (silicon) controlled technology. Also bring in blockchain based 'carbon credit' instead of money.

 

Silicon life (technology) vs Carbon life (nature)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Those are 6G satellites being placed in orbit, NOT 5G.

 

5G and 6G were developed in parallel. 5G gets installed on the ground. 6G gets shot into space where nobody can easily get at it.

 

 

 

And in place for blue beam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, motleyhoo said:

These are 5G/internet satellites I believe?  Yeah, so how does he plan on getting his money back?

 

Musk is not paying for the launches. He is placing thousands of high-tech 6G satellites in orbit for the Elite, pretending its part of 5G, and being paid handsomely for it.

 

He doesn't need to make "money back". He's launching the Elite's space-based 6G control-grid of satellites into space for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy names his baby a robot name which actually contains 'A.I' in the bullshit code they are saying is the childs name?

The first photo the couple decided to put out of their newborn baby in hospital was with the words SAVAGE  a snake filter over the new borns face?

Elon looks like a droid and his other half is 100% witch to the naked eye!

THIS PRICK AND HIS WITCH WIFE  ARE ABOUT AS SOULESS AS YOU CAN GET.

 

 

https://mashable.com/article/elon-musk-grimes-baby-name-is-legal/?europe=true&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=onsite

 

Here is the witch in her music video 'Flesh without blood'.  Notice the blood around the chin....what could that mean?

 

image.jpeg.710339f22571a3c79735cff47bd3337a.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the happy father. Just what you would be thinking when wanting to be put an image out to the World of your first born child. God help that poor child because we can only pray for it with parents like these.

Elon Musk new baby

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 10:00 PM, Brad the lad said:

 

 

Here is the witch in her music video 'Flesh without blood'.  Notice the blood around the chin....what could that mean?

 

image.jpeg.710339f22571a3c79735cff47bd3337a.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those sick crooks ... Adreno + Chrome. You're  probably aware, but for those who aren't:

 

 

 

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after looking at that first clip, it's unbelievable that so many people have been convinced that he's the genius who's going to colonise another planet for the human race 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, Brad the lad said:

The guy names his baby a robot name which actually contains 'A.I' in the bullshit code they are saying is the childs name?

The first photo the couple decided to put out of their newborn baby in hospital was with the words SAVAGE  a snake filter over the new borns face?

Elon looks like a droid and his other half is 100% witch to the naked eye!

THIS PRICK AND HIS WITCH WIFE  ARE ABOUT AS SOULESS AS YOU CAN GET.

 

 

https://mashable.com/article/elon-musk-grimes-baby-name-is-legal/?europe=true&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=onsite

 

Here is the witch in her music video 'Flesh without blood'.  Notice the blood around the chin....what could that mean?

 

image.jpeg.710339f22571a3c79735cff47bd3337a.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the happy father. Just what you would be thinking when wanting to be put an image out to the World of your first born child. God help that poor child because we can only pray for it with parents like these.

Elon Musk new baby

 

I remember reading about this baby a few weeks ago. Fancy calling a baby by an unpronounceable series of letters! These two are right weirdos.

 

And the photo on the right doesn't even look like a real living baby to me. Looks like one of those silicon baby dolls.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 2:59 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

I remember reading about this baby a few weeks ago. Fancy calling a baby by an unpronounceable series of letters! These two are right weirdos.

 

And the photo on the right doesn't even look like a real living baby to me. Looks like one of those silicon baby dolls.

 

He put that image up on social media and it's got filters all over it.

That picture on the right was printed in The Sun newspaper and The Mirror so it could well be edited with the track record they both have .

 

Famous 80s quote....No it's not bullshit I read it in The Sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...