A Important Message from an interesting guy!

In an interview by Laura Eisenhower posted May 2nd 2020 I listened to Cyrus A. Parsa, a man with A LOT TO SAY! Even Trump listens to him, which can only be good!

Here is that interview for you all and then it needs sharing so that many more people hear him before it is too late for them. A lot of what is said has also been said and written about by David, so it vindicates his work too and it won't come as something entirely new to most of you then either.

I remember seeing Cyrus Parsa on Event 202. And I agree Dagmar, he came across as a very interesting guy.

It was a very interesting event. 

The AI: Plan To Invade Humanity video was posted on this forum at the time, but that was before the hack. 

I can’t believe that was only at the end of April!.

If Laura is talking to him , he must be good ,. Laura gets the whole picture ....

First video is 2hrs long and his audio is not good , very hard to follow .... But he seems to be saying China is going for take over of the world using AI interfaced with machines ...Skynet ...also using 5G mind-control of people .... 

Second video is 1 hr and audio much better ... as is the content ...

So this a twist on the normal conspiracy outlook ....here we have China making a move on the West ...could well be true , ET's are manipulating both China and the Western Cabal we are familiar with. 

Never heard of them. But from another source been aware of this ("Animus") concept for a long time. It is important to avoid this - it does not enhance our spirituality, and "natural" growth in the universe. 

For those of you who aren't aware of Lyricus - let me present here the excerpt of liminal cosmogony. 

LINK:

http://lyricus.org/about/purpose.htm

THE IDENTITY OF LYRICUS
The Lyricus Teaching Order originates in the Central Race of the 7th Superuniverse. Within the Central Race is a sub-race known symbolically as the WingMakers. Within the WingMakers there is a specific order of beings that are collectively known as Lyricus, and it is this group that is responsible for assembling and exporting the knowledge base necessary for a developing species to scientifically prove the existence of soul and establish the science of multidimensional reality as the nucleus knowledge system of the species.

This outcome of evolution is universal and, in the broadest measure, identical for all species that are based on the biogenetic template of the Central Race, known as the 7th Archetype Soul Carrier of the Individuated Consciousness of First Source. It is Lyricus that is responsible for shepherding a developing species to the technological and scientific prowess whereby the soul and the soul carrier are distinguished and acknowledged by the species at large.

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT

19 hours ago, Dagmar Gross said:

In an interview by Laura Eisenhower posted May 2nd 2020 I listened to Cyrus A. Parsa, a man with A LOT TO SAY! Even Trump listens to him, which can only be good!

Here is that interview for you all and then it needs sharing so that many more people hear him before it is too late for them. A lot of what is said has also been said and written about by David, so it vindicates his work too and it won't come as something entirely new to most of you then either.

I bought his book back in February and it was written in 2019. It looked a bit like science fiction but now i can see guy was right and knows what he is talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Remi said:

I bought his book back in February and it was written in 2019. It looked a bit like science fiction but now i can see guy was right and knows what he is talking about.

Exactly. I haven't got the book yet, because I only just came across him, but I first thought him a bit confusing. Then, knowing what we know now, it all makes perfect sense.

I loved how he always hesitated in that interview about going too deep and Laura going: "Please, please do! We want to hear it all!"

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've seen one of his interviews, and liked him, so thanks, will bookmark for later. I don't know Laura.

Laura Eisenhower is Dwight Eisenhower's daughter, the 34th US president who is quite famous or infamous depending on your view, for warning against the military industrial complex.

He is also the guy who allegedly sold out humanity to aliens in exchange for technology such as fiber optics, circuit boards, and other electronic which is where we got plasma and LED TV's from etc. But many people would say that it was actually Harry Truman 33rd US president who first had contact with aliens since he was president from 1945 to 53 and Roswell incident happened in 1947.

• Thanks 1

Laura also tells the very interesting story of how an attempt was made to recruit her into the SSP and relocate her to a colony on Mars ... It was a honey trap .... They targeted her with with someone who she fell in love with . He was going to mars and the controllers figured if she fell in love with him she would go too . ... She realized it was a trap and pulled out .  She now understands  the story she was told about this 'pioneering '   Mars colony was a cover ...humans have been on Mars many decades mostly as slaves . She believes if she had gone , she would have been unable to return. 

Video cued at correct time 

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just had a look at that Cyrus guy's Twitter. The guy shills Q, Trump and Musk hard. Talks about an AI takeover, but doesn't speak about the global tech hub startup nation. It's all the aliens guys, don't look at us!

I bet Aliens were behind Marx as well lol 

Good aliens though 

Happy aliens with the ability to speak to Rabbits 

8 minutes ago, MrA said:

I bet Aliens were behind Marx as well lol 

Good aliens though 

Happy aliens with the ability to speak to Rabbits 

Jokes aside. Marx did say he wanted to rebel against God, and the modern religion seems to be "science".

*Waits for someone to call me a shill that doesn't believe in aliens, even though I never said I didn't.*

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Jokes aside. Marx did say he wanted to rebel against God, and the modern religion seems to be "science".

*Waits for someone to call me a shill that doesn't believe in aliens, even though I never said I didn't.*

Hmmm, I wonder who... ?

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Its the waiting game isnt it

Like a check list of things to blame before we have to avoid speaking about the guess whos 

Theres a long list and it just keeps getting longer while the same overall group that has repeated the exact same State of Perversion wherever it geta a grip on just carries on doing its thing 

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

Laura Eisenhower is Dwight Eisenhower's daughter, the 34th US president who is quite famous or infamous depending on your view, for warning against the military industrial complex.

You might be curious to know that Eisenhower called it the Military Industrial Congressional Complex in his speech, and before he actually gave the speech, his editors (who were tied to Congress) removed the word Congressional in order to hide Congress's part in the scheme.   What Eisenhower was trying to say was that it isn't just the military, it's the military's relationship with Congress, and how the military and Congress benefit each other through quid pro quo.