Jump to content

Joseph Gregory Hallett


Recommended Posts

On 5/30/2020 at 6:32 AM, theo102 said:

His family says he's crazy. The "royals" being imposters seems credible enough, though.

 

I ask my self, if those flags of thee boat aren't they not the number six, like in Hebrew number 6, like in the 'monster'' Energy drink ? ??that is 666

 

 

On 5/30/2020 at 3:47 PM, Lore said:

I forgot to say, his side of the story is all over the internet, but I couldn’t find anything about his family’s comments, also the fact that he is not being censored says something huge about what TPTB want us to know. So is he going to wait in the wings until after the ‘disclosure’ event and then come up with a plan to ‘unite the world’?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 1oth great grandmother is Mary Price Stuart, Daughter of James II, King of England Scotland and Ireland etc. and since this is the last of the Stuart line to hold the crown because they say there a

Jesus. That that reminded me of the V aliens promises.

He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy.

Posted Images

I've just been going through this guy's website, and found this interesting nugget:

https://www.kingof.uk/abdications

 

Quote

1973: Elizabeth II signed away her Royal Entitlement when she signed the European Economic Community Treaty to join the EEC, which became the European Union.

 

Kind of puts Brexit in a new light now. Wonder how exactly this all fits in now?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep reminding myself how incredulous it is so I dont get carried away, but wow it is really interesting.just a few weird things that I keep questioning...
 

Why hasn’t he been arrested for what he’s been saying about the royals? He’s saying now the Queen has connections to the start of COVID by way that she owns golden share with Serco and Pirbright. If this were true about the hidden king they would need something massive to hide behind while things were dealt with... and she has got a lot going on tbf. Andy and his poncing round with pedos, Harry and Meghan getting off, do they know something’s about to go bang?


We haven't really seen the Queen, Phillip or Charles since they went into hiding, COVID? Embarrassment of Andy? Are they even in Scotland? It’s been suggested she knows she won’t be returning there to live? https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a32433193/queen-elizabeth-windsor-castle-coronavirus-indefinitely/
The Palace practically boarded up, official reason is redecoration, is it though? The guards aren’t the Coldstream guards as they usually are, is this usual that they change the guards sometimes? 
 

How is he able to provide all these documents and ‘proof’? why hasn’t anyone challenged him? Too ludicrous? 
 

He actually names Juan Carlos as the real father of William and now Juan Carlos has also retired from public life, he arrived in UAE today. Some are reporting he left Spain amid scandal, some suggest he was banished by son Felipe (William’s half brother possibly), to avoid ‘certain happenings relating to his fathers affair’ 

 

B5C151CC-58DD-421F-B194-117261547D28.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

I keep reminding myself how incredulous it is so I dont get carried away, but wow it is really interesting.just a few weird things that I keep questioning...
 

Why hasn’t he been arrested for what he’s been saying about the royals? He’s saying now the Queen has connections to the start of COVID by way that she owns golden share with Serco and Pirbright. If this were true about the hidden king they would need something massive to hide behind while things were dealt with... and she has got a lot going on tbf. Andy and his poncing round with pedos, Harry and Meghan getting off, do they know something’s about to go bang?


We haven't really seen the Queen, Phillip or Charles since they went into hiding, COVID? Embarrassment of Andy? Are they even in Scotland? It’s been suggested she knows she won’t be returning there to live? https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a32433193/queen-elizabeth-windsor-castle-coronavirus-indefinitely/
The Palace practically boarded up, official reason is redecoration, is it though? The guards aren’t the Coldstream guards as they usually are, is this usual that they change the guards sometimes? 
 

How is he able to provide all these documents and ‘proof’? why hasn’t anyone challenged him? Too ludicrous? 
 

He actually names Juan Carlos as the real father of William and now Juan Carlos has also retired from public life, he arrived in UAE today. Some are reporting he left Spain amid scandal, some suggest he was banished by son Felipe (William’s half brother possibly), to avoid ‘certain happenings relating to his fathers affair’ 

 

B5C151CC-58DD-421F-B194-117261547D28.jpeg

 

Look at chuckie leaning away.!

 

What happened  to Greg hallett?  it's all gone quiet.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted a link a couple pages back to something he posted on an education forum site years ago. He was talking about the Rothschilds, Prince Phillip and Mountbatten and their connections. He was saying how Mountbatten sexually abused Charles when he was young and a lot of the stuff we talked about on the epic Anders thread. It was actually quite interesting and tbh in this mad crazy world there’s absolutely NOTHING that would surprise me anymore. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, DANIELA DELGARBO said:

 

I ask my self, if those flags of thee boat aren't they not the number six, like in Hebrew number 6, like in the 'monster'' Energy drink ? ??that is 666

 

Do you mean this picture? Looks like there's a snake circling the outside.

 

 

EYeFLtcXQAAmhmB.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

PATRIOTIC Brits are today urged to visit the Tower of London to save its ravens — and the country.

A lack of tourists means the six “bored” birds are straying. If they fly away, the monarchy and Britain will fall, it is said.

Worryingly, two of the seven birds — Merlina and Jubilee — have already begun venturing beyond the castle precincts to forage for food.

 

Story is from TheSun website (so I didn't link, as why provide them  free clicks.)

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Weirdly, the ravens who live at the Tower of London have started to stray further to look for food due to lack of tourists. Their presence is traditionally believed to protect the Queen and the Tower. A superstitions holds that ‘if the Tower of London Ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it.

 

Well it’s gonna happen it’ll be in 2020... 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beachcomber said:

The guy in the photo with Diana and Charles is Juan Carlos former King of Spain, it’s been suggested that he fathered Prince William and that Charles is not father to William or Harry. Greg Hallett posted this to an education forum in 2013... 
 

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20112-the-secret-history-of-the-british-royals/ 

 

It's interesting reading, but I have to correct you on one thing: it wasn't Greg Hallett who posted on that forum, but someone quoting one of their articles.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beachcomber said:

The guy in the photo with Diana and Charles is Juan Carlos former King of Spain, it’s been suggested that he fathered Prince William and that Charles is not father to William or Harry. Greg Hallett posted this to an education forum in 2013... 
 

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20112-the-secret-history-of-the-british-royals/ 

Oh I see, thanks. William looks like Charles I'd say though. Still haven't made my mind up about Harry being Hewitt's though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been following this story since around February/March and I still cannot make mind up if it is legit. I'm probably 60/40 in favour of it being complete and utter sheite. 

If it's real it could be great, but the skeptic in me believes that even if it might be true that it's still corrupt somehow. I'm going to follow it still as it's interesting, but I will be there for if/when it comes to light that it's a lie, then frankly Charlie Ward will have some explaining to do. However, I also think that of David Wilcock and his views on matters. If either of these individuals happen to be wrong that they apologise to all their followers and disappear from the public domain posthaste. 

It's funny that despite the madness in the world there are still people looking to take advantage of other people. Beware the false prophet who is in it for the profit. 

Edited by Morpheus
Grammar
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Added to all this is the crowds baying for blood at the gates of the palace, shouting pedophiles, years ago you just couldn’t have imagined this happening. And now there’s calls to remove the national songs, ‘God Save The Queen’ ‘Land of Hope and Glory’ and Rule Britannia’ .

It really does seem like the end of the old colonial ways and the pride, what will replace it though? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Added to all this is the crowds baying for blood at the gates of the palace, shouting pedophiles, years ago you just couldn’t have imagined this happening. And now there’s calls to remove the national songs, ‘God Save The Queen’ ‘Land of Hope and Glory’ and Rule Britannia’ .

It really does seem like the end of the old colonial ways and the pride, what will replace it though? 

A fascist dictatorship whereby we worship such talentless and cretinous stars such as Miley Cyrus. Oh wait.....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, Lore said:

I forgot to say, his side of the story is all over the internet, but I couldn’t find anything about his family’s comments, also the fact that he is not being censored says something huge about what TPTB want us to know. So is he going to wait in the wings until after the ‘disclosure’ event and then come up with a plan to ‘unite the world’?

Seems like it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'd also seen bits about it, but never bothered getting into it because I'm already fatigued by the madness pervading 2020. 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

However, I've just watched a video, and King Joseph features in part of it - he reminds me a bit of jolly Father Christmas. What I learned from it, is that it's being incorporated into the Q & Trump Dynamic Duo tale.So, if it's to be believed, the promises heard earlier from Q, of a bright future, complete with no income tax / debts wiped clean / free energy / cure for cancer etc, are all cued up, ready to go.

 

I'm not saying I believe it, or I don't believe it. I think this year is just some strange dream I'm having actually, after someone slipped me some LSD.  I can't help laugh, in a delirious manner, at the thought of Anne Boleyn's execution having been faked.

 

I'm giving up trying to fathom reality.

 

The Golden Age, aka the One World Order with the One World leader. It will be sold as a good thing but it definitely will not be a good thing. They created these problems to get to that solution. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...