Zombie Apocalypse

oddsnsods

?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. what future do you envision?

• Zombie apocalypse meltdown..vaccinated GM weirdos trying to eat you.
    • 5g BORG skynet technocratic enslavement.
    • Everything is okay your govenment loves you. #stay home #stay safe.
    • Climb the ice wall & escape the flat earth like Truman.
    • Put the crack pipe down.

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Talking about cash I am noticing it's becoming more and more taboo. 

I know it's consuming but just thinking out loud about our own national use cash day?

They are hitting us from all directions is hard for people to know what fuckery to focus on 1st, so the cashless agenda is not in their priorities I guess.

Net Zero & now the rapid inflation onslaught starting. You get fed up with moaning about everything.

I was down the pool today & is still cashless. But funny the showers were cold & I read today hundreds of pools are being forced to shut in the UK due to energy prices..net zero again.

You will have cold showers & swim in a freezing pool but be happy slaves.

BBB666...so much for caring about peoples health.

Mc Donald's is advertising its double big macs & triple cheeseburgers on every bus stop & doing 99p deals to kill you off quicker..or take their 'healthy' lab 💩 vegan option.

Probably be rationed a big mac a day soon.

Im not jesting about cold showers either, in October when the electricity goes up yet again, media will be guilt tripping you I expect about having hot showers.. what would Greta think?

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are hitting us from all directions is hard for people to know what fuckery to focus on 1st, so the cashless agenda is not in their priorities I guess.

Net Zero & now the rapid inflation onslaught starting. You get fed up with moaning about everything.

I was down the pool today & is still cashless. But funny the showers were cold & I read today hundreds of pools are being forced to shut in the UK due to energy prices..net zero again.

You will have cold showers & swim in a freezing pool but be happy slaves.

BBB666...so much for caring about peoples health.

Mc Donald's is advertising its double big macs & triple cheeseburgers on every bus stop & doing 99p deals to kill you off quicker..or take their 'healthy' lab 💩 vegan option.

Probably be rationed a big mac a day soon.

Im not jesting about cold showers either, in October when the electricity goes up yet again, media will be guilt tripping you I expect about having hot showers.. what would Greta think?

I think a lot of it os convinence when it comes to cards you do not even have to put your card in a type the digits now you just push your card to the machine lol. 

I think it is betterbup north down here in the south people shop keepers etc put the card payment thing towards me then when i present cash they just give you an old fashioned look. I have only started to notice this recently. Of course i have known the cashpess society was in the books for many years. I have about £300.00 saved in coins i might swap £100.00 notes away and take it out in change. Not sure if it will effect the economy much. But we need to all start trying to pay with cash

• Like 1

CRISPR Gone Wrong: Fluffy Hamsters Turn Into ‘Aggressive’ Rage Monsters

Posted By: Jeff Parsons via Metro(UK) May 30, 2022

Scientists concluded, “We don’t understand this system as well as we thought we did.’ Yet, the Chief Medical Officer of Moderna (mRNA “vaccines”) said, “We are actually hacking the software of life. We think about it as an operating system. So if you could actually change that, if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out it has profound implications for everything.”

Politicians would do well to place a moratorium on all genetic editing on any and all species of live on planet earth! ⁃ TN Editor

A team of scientists in the US have accidentally created overly-aggressive mutant hamsters following a gene-editing experiment.

Using the controversial CRISPR technology, researchers at Northwestern University were examining a hormone called vasopressin and its receptor, Avpr1a.

They opted to try and remove the latter from a group of Syrian hamsters, with the expectation it would increase bonding and co-operation between the lovable little critters.

That’s because Avpr1a is understood to regulate things like teamwork and friendship as well as dominance and bonding.

Their expectation proved to be wrong. Very wrong.

‘We were really surprised at the results,’ said Professor H Elliot Albers, the lead researcher on the study.

‘We anticipated that if we eliminated vasopressin activity, we would reduce both aggression and social communication.

‘But the opposite happened.’

The academics found the adorable bundles of fluff turned into mutant rage monsters exhibiting ‘high levels of aggression towards other same-sex individuals’.

All hamsters, regardless of genotype or sex, exhibited aggression (including chasing, biting, and pinning) when exposed to a nonaggressive, same-sex conspecific in a neutral arena.

Professor Albert admitted the results of the experiment were a ‘startling conclusion’.

https://www.technocracy.news/crispr-gone-wrong-fluffy-hamsters-turn-into-aggressive-rage-monsters/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

CRISPR Gone Wrong: Fluffy Hamsters Turn Into ‘Aggressive’ Rage Monsters

Posted By: Jeff Parsons via Metro(UK) May 30, 2022

Scientists concluded, “We don’t understand this system as well as we thought we did.’ Yet, the Chief Medical Officer of Moderna (mRNA “vaccines”) said, “We are actually hacking the software of life. We think about it as an operating system. So if you could actually change that, if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out it has profound implications for everything.”

Politicians would do well to place a moratorium on all genetic editing on any and all species of live on planet earth! ⁃ TN Editor

A team of scientists in the US have accidentally created overly-aggressive mutant hamsters following a gene-editing experiment.

Using the controversial CRISPR technology, researchers at Northwestern University were examining a hormone called vasopressin and its receptor, Avpr1a.

They opted to try and remove the latter from a group of Syrian hamsters, with the expectation it would increase bonding and co-operation between the lovable little critters.

That’s because Avpr1a is understood to regulate things like teamwork and friendship as well as dominance and bonding.

Their expectation proved to be wrong. Very wrong.

‘We were really surprised at the results,’ said Professor H Elliot Albers, the lead researcher on the study.

‘We anticipated that if we eliminated vasopressin activity, we would reduce both aggression and social communication.

‘But the opposite happened.’

The academics found the adorable bundles of fluff turned into mutant rage monsters exhibiting ‘high levels of aggression towards other same-sex individuals’.

All hamsters, regardless of genotype or sex, exhibited aggression (including chasing, biting, and pinning) when exposed to a nonaggressive, same-sex conspecific in a neutral arena.

Professor Albert admitted the results of the experiment were a ‘startling conclusion’.

https://www.technocracy.news/crispr-gone-wrong-fluffy-hamsters-turn-into-aggressive-rage-monsters/

Seems to me they know exactly what they are doing in a roundabout kind of way. (more about intent rather than capability! )

I do however doubt the effectiveness of crisper.

Before crisper the technology for gene editing could be equated (analogised) to using a cannon 200 miles away from a wall and firing bricks at the wall in the vain hope that they might hit and replace a brick. They would not know which wall it is though and was/is all assumption based. (indirect methodology)

With crisper they have several bricks or a small section they can fire at the wall at once supposedly into a particular section. They don't know how many times the section is repeated or the context of the expression of those section replacements or again if they hit the correct wall within the abundant soup of genetic cellular detritus. The problems regarding accuracy remains as assumption based as before but is publicly marketed as "expertise" justifying ongoing chemical insult which is the major cause of mutation which in turn causes a reduction in function, which is passed off as genetic engineering! that hides beneath layers of abstraction (language, nomenclature and complexed methodology).

Genetics as it is commonly portrayed, is a crap shoot which I believe to be intentional misdirection.

My stance is that they are experts in chemical assaults that have gained specificity and refinement in combination lately (sometimes) with emr. The chemical cocktails (adjuvants)  included in "therapies" have consistently remained present and the question still remains as to why? when less deleterious methodology/materials could suffice. (if at all)

This prompts other thoughts that revolve around Russian research into wave genetics which uses lasers to apply or retrieve information from genetic material. I don't think that this research was or is confined to the former USSR but is instead actively pursued around the world, unknown to us of course.

If coherent light is able to record and transmit the genetic instruction set, then I have to wonder with regard to the introduction of widespread LED lighting if there may be consequences? 

All this is supposition though, merely thoughts at the time of typing and not to be mistaken as anything other.

It seems that the "indirect" nature of so called genetics, though, is not at all comprehended and therefore not appreciated.

AVPR (1a)  -  alien verses predator tech superiority predictive programming/priming! LOL

Overall - They be wankers ;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

My stance is that they are experts in chemical assaults that have gained specificity and refinement in combination lately (sometimes) with emr.

I agree with david that the cabal have secret laboratories where they are leagues ahead of what is perceived as current 'science' and that when they suddenly release something onto the market they know EXACTLY what harms it is going to cause ahead of time but it takes society about 30 years to experience the harms and then raise the alarm enough to be heard over the din of the naysayers by which point the damage is done

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

AVPR (1a)  -  alien verses predator tech superiority predictive programming/priming! LOL

lol....advanced viper poison release

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Interesting points from Hugo on triple strand Helix DNA. Not a new theory really, but definitely links in the with mark of the beast zombie agenda & bottomless pit.

Im not well read on genomics, some claim is impossible, but seems to explain the transhumanist beast agenda we are witnessing.

The Assyrian Tree of Life | Covenant of Babylon

Fittest of the fittest shall survive.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Interesting points from Hugo on triple strand Helix DNA. Not a new theory really, but definitely links in the with mark of the beast zombie agenda & bottomless pit.

Im not well read on genomics, some claim is impossible, but seems to explain the transhumanist beast agenda we are witnessing.

The Assyrian Tree of Life | Covenant of Babylon

Fittest of the fittest shall survive.

Maybe sun changes resulting in earth changes as per wave genetics (Gariaev - solari report)

The jabs may be the inhibitor and the reason for wholesale rollout.

Speculative thoughts!

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

Maybe sun changes resulting in earth changes as per wave genetics (Gariaev - solari report)

The jabs may be the inhibitor and the reason for wholesale rollout.

Speculative thoughts!

Give me a few weeks to get my head round that Z.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Whats your opinion on this third strand DNA with the 144000? Puts the game into perspective.

Guinea lives matter!

A lot seems to correlate with the video below.

Its hard to define my opinion on this though, lately in a state of flux!

~1 hr

4 hours ago, zarkov said:

A lot seems to correlate with the video below.

Its hard to define my opinion on this though, lately in a state of flux!

~1 hr

I feel you are muddying the waters with this now & not really addressing my post Zarkov, giving a full on lecture, thats nothing really to do with 72000 strand DNA in in relation to the triple helix. So is kind of mocking what we are trying to get at here. Hugos putting the case that DNA double helix has been changed to 20,000 from 144,000 genes.

Feel free to correct if you think im going wrong here.

Being 3x 72000 = 216000 "Triple Helix"

600x60x6=216000

Probably out my depth here, but fuck it this is a zombie apocalypse thread.

What I find interesting & I am linking this with the monkey pox agenda right now & AIDS my little head is adding the pieces here, so bare with me.

Characterization of an adenovirus early protein required for viral DNA replication: A single strand specific DNA binding protein

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01792789

The Adenovirus ad5 jab binds to DNA strand (72000) also they warned back in 2020 before the Lancet & Nature fully sold out, this jab originally was used for treating Ebola & Aids patients & made them worse 10 years ago!

Use of adenovirus type-5 vectored vaccines: a cautionary tale https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7571904/

Now we have the monkey pox scam, which as we know is just an excuse for the side effects from the jab, but also I believe with the jab causing immune deficiency syndrome, which will turn into an epidemic.. monkey pox is the perfect storm or cover & plus a side note they are giving gays the small pox jab, which maybe not linked, but MSM claimed sa small pox jab caused AIDS in the 1st place years ago. How much of this is true is debatable. I just find it yet another sync or coincidence in the web of lies. The Monkey pox of course is just small pox rebranded & an obvious sideffect of their jabs, with Shingles symptoms from immune disease.

Ad5 is only used in the monkey vector jabs, but still this idea of binding to the dna strand is very similar to what Hugo is getting at here. We are talking gene therapy, which they tried to deny what the jabs are & never were any vaccines until they changed the definition.

Hugo also mentioned Bill gates releasing 144,000 mosquitoes.

Bill And Melinda Grin Billmelgrin GIF - Bill And Melinda Grin Billmelgrin  Bill - Discover & Share GIFs

I also find another link to 144000 genes in many studies.

The Human Genome Gets Fully Sequenced: A Simplistic Take on Century Long Effort

Starting with the digital code we synthesized DNA fragments and assembled the genome. We corrected the errors and in the end had a 5,386-basepair piece of DNA that we inserted into E. coli, and this is the actual photo of what happened. The E. coli recognized the synthetic piece of DNA as normal DNA, and the proteins, being robots, just started reading the synthetic genetic code, because that’s what they’re programmed to do. They made what the DNA code told them to do, to make the viral proteins. The virus proteins self-assembled and formed a functional virus. The virus showed its gratitude by killing the cells, which is how we effectively get these clear plaques in a lawn of bacterial cells. I call this a situation where the “software is building its own hardware”. All we did was put a piece of DNA software in the cell, and we got out a protein virus with a DNA core.

Now, our goal is not to make viruses, we wanted to make something substantially larger. We wanted to make an entire chromosome of a living cell. But we thought if we could make viral-sized chromosomes accurately, maybe we could make 100 or so of those and find a way to put them together.  That’s what we did.

The teams starting with synthetic segments the size of Phi-X, we sequentially assembled larger and larger segments.  At each stage we  sequenced  verified them before going on to the next assembly stage. We put four pieces together creating segments that were 24,000 letters long. We would clone the segments in E. coli, sequence them, and assemble three together, to get pieces that were 72,000 base pairs. This was a very laborious process that took about a year and a half to do.

We put two of the 72,000bp segments together to obtain new segments representing one quarter of the genome each at 144,000 letters in length. This was way beyond the largest piece that had ever been synthesized by other of only 30,000 base pairs. E. coli didn’t like these large pieces of synthetic DNA in them, so we switched to yeast. I found out last night this is a city that loves beer that is produced from the same brewer’s yeast.  Aside from fermentation, this little cell has remarkable properties of assembling DNA.

https://pharmaceuticalintelligence.com/tag/human-genome-project/

Without going into one further, I think hugo is on the money here.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I feel you are muddying the waters with this now & not really addressing my post Zarkov, giving a full on lecture, thats nothing really to do with 72000 strand DNA in in relation to the triple helix. So is kind of mocking what we are trying to get at here. Hugos putting the case that DNA double helix has been changed to 20,000 from 144,000 genes.

600x60x6=216000

What I find interesting & I am linking this with the monkey pox agenda right now & AIDS my little head is adding the pieces here, so bare with me.

Characterization of an adenovirus early protein required for viral DNA replication: A single strand specific DNA binding protein

The Adenovirus ad5 jab binds to DNA strand (72000) also they warned back in 2020 before the Lancet & Nature fully sold out, this jab originally was used for treating Ebola & Aids patients & made them worse 10 years ago!

Use of adenovirus type-5 vectored vaccines: a cautionary tale https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7571904/

Now we have the monkey pox scam, which as we know is just an excuse for the side effects from the jab, but also I believe with the jab causing immune deficiency syndrome, which will turn into an epidemic.. monkey pox is the perfect storm or cover & plus a side note they are giving gays the small pox jab, which maybe not linked, but MSM claimed sa small pox jab caused AIDS in the 1st place years ago. How much of this is true is debatable. I just find it yet another sync or coincidence in the web of lies. The Monkey pox of course is just small pox rebranded & an obvious sideffect of their jabs, with Shingles symptoms from immune disease.

Ad5 is only used in the monkey vector jabs, but still this idea of binding to the dna strand is very similar to what Hugo is getting at here. We are talking gene therapy, which they tried to deny what the jabs are & never were any vaccines until they changed the definition.

Bill And Melinda Grin Billmelgrin GIF - Bill And Melinda Grin Billmelgrin  Bill - Discover & Share GIFs

216 is inded 6 x 6 x 6

A very evil and UNHOLY NUMBER

216 also occasionally crops up in news headlines

It is one of the numbers representing the "Beast"

It also represents a CUBE... hmm... must be coincidence...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthblast said:

216 is inded 6 x 6 x 6

A very evil and UNHOLY NUMBER

216 also occasionally crops up in news headlines

It is one of the numbers representing the "Beast"

It also represents a CUBE... hmm... must be coincidence...

Agreed TB 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons is the foundation of the material world & the matrix physical fake reality & im not religious but have to admit this beyond coincidence, maybe self fulfilling prophecy or maybe they just knew exactly what the future held way back then..as his story is a viscous circle we are doomed to repeat, that keeps us trapped here. Corona also adds up to 666 in gematria.

Do the Elite wish to kill us all or force us to be dependant on their new 'medicine' as in gene manipulation operating system. They claim they wish to add mrna to food also..so maybe rest of us will get left behind. Bill gates wants payment for his updates & his operating systems are always thrown out to the guinea beta public.

• Like 1

You know the great zombie movie director george romero used to say that his movies were an allegory for the modern consumerist society and that the zombies moving around in the shopping mall were a bit of social commentary as they were just following their programming they had in their life

The occult elites call the uninitiated 'the dead' because they have not awakened their faculties to any higher sense of purpose

In a sense we have been living in the zombie apocalypse for a long time.

• Like 4

On 7/29/2022 at 2:55 PM, oddsnsods said:

I reckon Hugo's right on the mark here (no pun intended) especially about the 144,000 gene's & they are lying about the 20,000 G's, Revelation in the Bible has become a little more clearer to me now. And what about Hugo's vid about the Monkey Pox he was stating another quote from Revelation in the Bible.....

Rev 16:2

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

I'm still a bit baffled to our junk DNA tho, what is it & whats it for ???? Do they know ?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, alexa said:

I'm still a bit baffled to our junk DNA tho, what is it & whats it for ???? Do they know ?

Scientists claim that up to 98% of the human genome is junk DNA that does not encode proteins; but I think that mother nature (the creator) is much more efficient than that. Bear in mind that I am just a layman, but to my limited understanding, each DNA strand is a binary on-off switch. Turned on you get blue eyes, turned off you get brown eyes (I'm sure an over simplification). What if we could activate certain strands of DNA that are currently not active? Could there be certain abilities that humans possess, that have been turned off in the past by gene manipulation, that when turned on, would give us what we might now think of as superhuman abilities? Could we turn on abilities such as Clairvoyance, Become Empathic, Enhanced Memory or Vision, Precognition, Healing, Telekinesis, Time Travel, Astral Projection, Telepathy, etc? If presently we only use 2% of our DNA to create humans as we know now (which is a remarkable machine), what would we be like if say 50% of our DNA were activated?

I may be way out in left field here, but I feel there is something about "Junk DNA" that we're not being told and that they know much more that what they let on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

600x60x6=216000

Yea I wasnt trying to muddy the waters. I dont agree with viral "theory" and when mentioned as vector it creates an element of disbelief.

It seems more simple to me that they would attempt to manipulate humans and their dna via chemical & electromagnetic sources, then make up elaborate cover stories with "virus science" as they have been doing to cover the chemical/electromagnetic experimentation that has steadily increased over the past century or so.

Chemicals, aerosols and radiation are the main cause of harm- and media.

I thought the vid might be of interest as it delves into base10 mathematics, and germatria and biblical references they relate to dna  if I recall correctly, its been a while since I saw it.

Edited by zarkov

2 hours ago, JCP said:

Scientists claim that up to 98% of the human genome is junk DNA that does not encode proteins; but I think that mother nature (the creator) is much more efficient than that. Bear in mind that I am just a layman, but to my limited understanding, each DNA strand is a binary on-off switch. Turned on you get blue eyes, turned off you get brown eyes (I'm sure an over simplification). What if we could activate certain strands of DNA that are currently not active? Could there be certain abilities that humans possess, that have been turned off in the past by gene manipulation, that when turned on, would give us what we might now think of as superhuman abilities? Could we turn on abilities such as Clairvoyance, Become Empathic, Enhanced Memory or Vision, Precognition, Healing, Telekinesis, Time Travel, Astral Projection, Telepathy, etc? If presently we only use 2% of our DNA to create humans as we know now (which is a remarkable machine), what would we be like if say 50% of our DNA were activated?

I may be way out in left field here, but I feel there is something about "Junk DNA" that we're not being told and that they know much more that what they let on.

I doubt it is "junk".

If these idiot geneticists understood how everything works, you'd take a pill and your cancer would go away in a week, or get an injection and have the heart of an 18 year old athlete again, or not end up in a wheelchair if you injure your spine.

I would guess that that "junk" is genes which determine how some of the finest and most complex parts of the body work.

Like how the massively complex brain develops from tiny foetus to adulthood.

Or maybe quantum physics mechanisms in the brain or nervous system that are yet undiscovered.

Typical science...

"We don't understand it so it does nothing."

"Nothing goes faster than the speed of light so Aliens couldn't get here."

"There was nothing, then a really big bang, and the universe came into being."

"We smashed protons together really hard, and it told us that there is no God."

"The metaphysical cannot exist because Einstein/Bohr/Planck didn't believe in it."

"We took the first picture of a black hole and it looks like a badly pixelated donut."

Science does not understand everything.

We may be hundreds of years away from total understanding.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

I doubt it is "junk".

If these idiot geneticists understood how everything works, you'd take a pill and your cancer would go away in a week, or get an injection and have the heart of an 18 year old athlete again, or not end up in a wheelchair if you injure your spine.

I would guess that that "junk" is genes which determine how some of the finest and most complex parts of the body work.

Like how the massively complex brain develops from tiny foetus to adulthood.

Or maybe quantum physics mechanisms in the brain or nervous system that are yet undiscovered.

Typical science...

"We don't understand it so it does nothing."

"Nothing goes faster than the speed of light so Aliens couldn't get here."

"There was nothing, then a really big bang, and the universe came into being."

"We smashed protons together really hard, and it told us that there is no God."

"The metaphysical cannot exist because Einstein/Bohr/Planck didn't believe in it."

"We took the first picture of a black hole and it looks like a badly pixelated donut."

Science does not understand everything.

We may be hundreds of years away from total understanding.

When this mRNA clot-shot came out, I thought of what they labeled "Junk DNA". How could they tamper with the human genome on such a massive scale, yet not have an understanding of what junk DNA was? It lead me to think that they do have a greater knowledge but chose to keep it hidden. What they know and what they tell us may be two different things. That is what caused me to postulate the theory I posted. I'm not saying it's correct, but with apparent knowledge being withheld, my mind tries to connect the dots. That along with some people possessing some of the abilities I mentioned naturally. I've heard of people with ESP say that everyone has their ability, but they just have to develop it. Extrapolating it out, could that development be in the form of DNA activation? I dunno, but I think it's an idea worth pondering.

878264067_BuyaScientist.jpg.5581ea983b91ddb38a27fd3383ada84a.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JCP said:

Interesting JCP, maybe to use this DNA is like being perfection, like Jesus, I mean he had all the above abilities, but for now it's best to stay on topic :classic_biggrin: Is there a thread about 'Junk DNA' ? It would be very interesting to discuss this further.

• Thanks 1

We're already zombies.

They test everything on us only they've gone past testing. When sleeping, you're at your most vulnerable. Technology putting thoughts in your mind......you can't stop that. It's too advanced. When they can trigger emotions and feelings that your body isn't doing naturally....not easy to deal with.

• Like 1

Not a fan of crenshaw or anyone to be frank

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6PGIROBsjU77/

first 20 mins !

I watched a vid a few yrs back showing complete Schuman resonance shielding resulted in autonomic disturbance that could have ended in failure if extended in experiments! To me this Indicates EXTERNAL autonomic system regulation!  - cant find the vids presently but will supply when found.