Jump to content

Zombie Apocalypse


oddsnsods
 Share

?  

31 members have voted

  1. 1. what future do you envision?

    • Zombie apocalypse meltdown..vaccinated GM weirdos trying to eat you.
      3
    • 5g BORG skynet technocratic enslavement.
      19
    • Everything is okay your govenment loves you. #stay home #stay safe.
      2
    • Climb the ice wall & escape the flat earth like Truman.
      1
    • Put the crack pipe down.
      6


Recommended Posts

Going to the grocer - mask-wearing zombies.  Try to watch any of the sports just starting up on TV - mask-wearing zombies.   Even tho the "virus" is basically gone for the Summer, masks are everywhere.  Mask-wearing zombies.  The mask has become a symbol for "I'm doing my part", and now they are everywhere.  Corporations are demanding their employees wear the masks with their logo on them, like Amazon truck drivers driving around with big masks on their faces.  Race car drivers, crew members and mechanics all walking around under a mask.  It's ludicrous.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

crack pipe down & astronomical anomalies come around - sunrot - iodinewind - the power will be so great it will scorch the earth... This planet is going to shake fleas like a dog. Then we'll be at the fork in the road - crossroads... one path leads to Human Life in Harmony with Nature, the other to Technocracy Trans. Eventually People will attract higher frequencies from the Universe and advance in the expressions of virtues of divine love. Leave it in the mystery and let it shine of its own light.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

crack pipe down & astronomical anomalies come around - sunrot - iodinewind - the power will be so great it will scorch the earth... This planet is going to shake fleas like a dog.

 

Just when you thought the nightmare couldnt get any worse. lol

 

2 hours ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Then we'll be at the fork in the road - crossroads... one path leads to Human Life in Harmony with Nature, the other to Technocracy Trans. Eventually People will attract higher frequencies from the Universe and advance in the expressions of virtues of divine love. Leave it in the mystery and let it shine of its own light.

 
I think we at that cross roads now, if something kicks off worldwide anarchy like a zombie apocalypse..Mankind will go Madmax & we will be saved from the Terminator1984 Orwellian AI boot stomping on our head for eternity.

None of this is an exaggeration now, Skynet & Nerualink are very real..Musk their car salesman claims we will communicate telepathicly in 5 years.

You will be able to download different languages or become a doctor overnight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oddsnsods said:

 

Just when you thought the nightmare couldnt get any worse. lol

 

 
I think we at that cross roads now, if something kicks off worldwide anarchy like a zombie apocalypse..Mankind will go Madmax & we will be saved from the Terminator1984 Orwellian AI boot stomping on our head for eternity.

None of this is an exaggeration now, Skynet & Nerualink are very real..Musk their car salesman claims we will communicate telepathicly in 5 years.

You will be able to download different languages or become a doctor overnight.

 

And our govts will be using AI data modelling to do all of their thinking for them and we will be told that this technology is above reproach and incapable of making errors like humans do.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many people already communicate telepathically. It's nothing new.


Musk is a strange guy. I really like his vehicles, specifically the Model X suv that can outrun a Lamborghini Aventador in the 1/4 mile but I cannot afford any of them even pre owned, but there is definitely up with him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, motleyhoo said:

 

And our govts will be using AI data modelling to do all of their thinking for them and we will be told that this technology is above reproach and incapable of making errors like humans do.

 

 

And it wont have any empathy in its decisions. Call it the Tetragrammaton mk3 .. rebuilding the temple?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

And it wont have any empathy in its decisions. Call it the Tetragrammaton mk3 .. rebuilding the temple?

 

the output of this kind of technology is a direct reflection of the morality and ethics of those who programmed it and control it.

 

It's no coincidence or just some accidental mistake that the data model the govts have used as a pretext to all of their new rules associated with the pandemic are totally flawed and don't  model how viruses actually replicate and spread.  It does not matter how many engineers, scientists, mathematicians tried to get the word out now about this, they would all be censored and blocked.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

the output of this kind of technology is a direct reflection of the morality and ethics of those who programmed it and control it.

 

It's no coincidence or just some accidental mistake that the data model the govts have used as a pretext to all of their new rules associated with the pandemic are totally flawed and don't  model how viruses actually replicate and spread.  It does not matter how many engineers, scientists, mathematicians tried to get the word out now about this, they would all be censored and blocked.

 

Yes I read the Imperial college model was also used by the US to predict the 2.2 million deaths also. Yet the guy hasent been arrested or isnt even getting grilled by the media. Ferguson also got all his previous predictions wrong yet they trust this guy. I try & explain this to normies & they say im the crazy one.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

the output of this kind of technology is a direct reflection of the morality and ethics of those who programmed it and control it.

 

It's no coincidence or just some accidental mistake that the data model the govts have used as a pretext to all of their new rules associated with the pandemic are totally flawed and don't  model how viruses actually replicate and spread.  It does not matter how many engineers, scientists, mathematicians tried to get the word out now about this, they would all be censored and blocked.

 

 

AI  makes decisions without empathy. In this respect they resemble human psychopaths. But worse. Better at it.

Edited by kj35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Metropolis (1927):

 

"In a futuristic city sharply divided between the working class and the city planners"

 

That's what it will be like when small businesses start going under, just technocrats and serfs.

Synchronicity ,, again ,,

 

I just re watched that today ,, the Illuminati vision of the future Satanic world where the underground slaves are ruled then destroyed by technology controlled by the super rich bloodlines ,,

 

I watched a re stored version once that included all the Satanic symbolism ,, 

 

Zombie sheeple are so easy to control ,, when one controls all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Just when you thought the nightmare couldnt get any worse. lol

 

 
I think we at that cross roads now, if something kicks off worldwide anarchy like a zombie apocalypse..Mankind will go Madmax & we will be saved from the Terminator1984 Orwellian AI boot stomping on our head for eternity.

 

If things become disorderly with a complete Mad Max scenario, the deadman's handle operates with the opposite effect of putting the train's brakes on, with nuclear power stations not being maintained they end up going into meltdown, thus it is the Dr Strangelove scenario with the need to live down in underground mines.

 

strangelovestrangelove2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...