DAVID ICKE - London Real IV - June 14th

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

so who deleted DI acc on ytb,fb ect.?

i doube that....but if you say DI deleted his acc

i cannl asume you will post some more lies 

your acc will last until you brake the rules of the forum,it is pretty simple 

I never said anything abut David Icke deleting his own account, I am talking about Rose/Icke interviews here. 

I am saying that if anyone tries to upload even short clips of ANY the Rose Icke interviews, they will get taken down by Londonrealtv or longstem LTD.. Brian Rose is the one blocking those videos, IMO to drive people to his site and harvest emails, show adverts etc.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes we all know the guy is nowhere near the level of enlightenment he needs to be at. But at least he’s providing a platform and a voice.    And yes he’s a bit scammy/shilly but i’d take him ov

Love him or loathe him, Brian Rose is having David Icke on the new platform. David Icke - LR 4 Bring it on......    

Posted Images

This is kind of hilarious would you agree?

Brian Rose aka London Real Tv have blocked the version of Rose/Icke 5 that Richard Willett put up on David Icke dot com... Now do you believe me that Brian Rose is Suppressing Icke on YT to drive people to his site and harvest emails?

I guess Brian Rose did not like the "no email version" eh?

If David Icke was smart now he would ask Brian Rose to remove the copyright protection and see if Youtube will allow the interview to stay up.. 

image.png.37313d39b1098b0a2ed19f4b9cfe6192.png

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/03/rose-icke-v-the-answer/

Here is the YT link in case anyone tries to say I photoshopped the image. 

Now Richard has embedded it with no full screen option... LOL..So you can watch 2 hours of Rose/Icke 5 small screen while getting bombarded with David Ickes adverts for dodgy anti EMF stickers. :)

Edited by LondonFake
  • Thanks 1

Brian Rose probably copyright-blocked the video so that Youtube/Google doesn't use it as an EXCUSE to DELETE HIS ENTIRE CHANNEL.

That, or YOUTUBE's copyright bot did that by itself.

Youtube has this fucked up "Covid 19" policy where they say "you are endangering public health" and WIPE YOU OFF THE PLATFORM.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Brian Rose probably copyright-blocked the video so that Youtube/Google doesn't use it as an EXCUSE to DELETE HIS ENTIRE CHANNEL.

That, or YOUTUBE's copyright bot did that by itself.

Youtube has this fucked up "Covid 19" policy where they say "you are endangering public health" and WIPE YOU OFF THE PLATFORM.

I disagree here, let me explain why. If they wanted to use Rose/Icke 5 as an excuse to take London Real off Youtube they can do that now... they have already stated that actions on other platforms can lead to you getting banned off theirs.. So they do not need Rose/Icke 5 to be on Youtube to ban him off there due to it, if they really wanted to.

So therefore it makes very little difference to Brian Rose if other channels upload it to YT or not, it adds no extra risk. At the end of the day Brian Rose spends a fortune on adverts for London Real and makes YT lots of money. David Icke did not make YT lots of money so they had no problem banning him..

Also as someone who has had 13 or 14  videos taken down by London Real, and have seen how they have used the copyright system over the last 5 months against others I know he is not doing this to avoid being banned himself.

For example, Rose/Icke 1 was never banned from YT afaik, Remember back then David Icke was still saying the virus existed in Rose/Icke 1 and he was not linking it to 5G so much, then Brian took them all down after David Ickes own YT channel was banned.

I have never had an Icke video taken down by YT, and have had about 8 of my icke videos taken down by LR.

Edited by LondonFake
On 6/2/2020 at 12:13 AM, Basket Case said:

BR does this sort of thing too...

LONDON REAL DONATES ALL COVID-19 RELATED VIDEO CONTENT AD REVENUE TO CHARITY WITH PENCILS OF PROMISE

Little thing to add to this before anyone goes off thinking Brian Rose is some great giver to charity.

He only did that after he was getting called out for being massive scammer on his own platform, it was only like £5000 or something. He admitted on his now deleted instagram rant that he makes over $1 million per month from his business course in May.. At the same time his company records show he was in approx £300k of debt the last time he filed, AND at the same time he needs to get donations of $32k per month to run his platform? 

It all makes no sense IMO...so he has to be lying about something... Or he is making $1 million a month and still feels the need to scam another $32k per month on top so he never has to dip into his own pocket?

image.png.82cd3d78c3b8ebe00723f2d5301e33f4.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 2:58 PM, LondonFake said:

This is kind of hilarious would you agree?

Brian Rose aka London Real Tv have blocked the version of Rose/Icke 5 that Richard Willett put up on David Icke dot com... Now do you believe me that Brian Rose is Suppressing Icke on YT to drive people to his site and harvest emails?

I guess Brian Rose did not like the "no email version" eh?

If David Icke was smart now he would ask Brian Rose to remove the copyright protection and see if Youtube will allow the interview to stay up.. 

image.png.37313d39b1098b0a2ed19f4b9cfe6192.png

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/03/rose-icke-v-the-answer/

Here is the YT link in case anyone tries to say I photoshopped the image. 

Now Richard has embedded it with no full screen option... LOL..So you can watch 2 hours of Rose/Icke 5 small screen while getting bombarded with David Ickes adverts for dodgy anti EMF stickers. 🙂

LondonFake according to his Twitter feed was banned from this forum becuse of this comment which was the truth imo because I saw it

and thanked him for the comment.

Shame on the moderator(s) who banned him.

Freedom of speech is not allowed on DIF,  just like on MSM platforms.

Goodbye

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1