Jump to content

DAVID ICKE - London Real IV - June 14th


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

OK, so that was cringy af. Why would he upload that??? Madness. I mean I always knew he had an ego, but didn't think it was that bad. Jeez. 


Yep, a little weird.
An impressive work rate for 11 straight minutes for an old timer, but didn't really need sharing.
This is shorter and more impressive :classic_tongue: 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes we all know the guy is nowhere near the level of enlightenment he needs to be at. But at least he’s providing a platform and a voice.    And yes he’s a bit scammy/shilly but i’d take him ov

Love him or loathe him, Brian Rose is having David Icke on the new platform. David Icke - LR 4 Bring it on......    

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Yasmina said:

OK, so that was cringy af. Why would he upload that??? Madness. I mean I always knew he had an ego, but didn't think it was that bad. Jeez. 

 

I take my hat off to him for keeping fit and for someone of his vintage fair play. Keep it in the bedroom though please Brian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

 

What is he trying to prove in this video? ''Don't fuck with me, I'm Brian Rose''? That   laugh he does at the end is creepy. He's definitely arrogant.

One of his mentors is Dan Pena,some financial wheeler & dealer,a real asshole (He insults the camera crew & the viewers),check the youtube vid I posted above...

Edited by berten60
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 12:13 AM, Basket Case said:

BR does this sort of thing too...
 

LONDON REAL DONATES ALL COVID-19 RELATED VIDEO CONTENT AD REVENUE TO CHARITY WITH PENCILS OF PROMISE
 

 

 

 

He 's taking the money made from the scamdemic videos   and donating them to a charity that builds indoctrination centres fro children  around the word. Well done, Mr Rose!! Very commendable.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 1:40 PM, Basket Case said:

 

 

 

Whenever he films these it's always in the same street I used to live in in London, Old Street....... he was probably my neighbour and I didn't know it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Brian rose is a creepy cringe worthy shirtless email spammer

he harvests emails when granting access to his videos 

my spambox is raped daily

DgjoLl4YpfiEbrnSITzta5s_WjMjF4vqa4lg1bj5EY8.jpg.f4729e31b078d3e536c50c026d5d01e9.jpg

 

 

 

It's not hard to watch the videos and just unsubscribe from everything..... Yeah I know his business model is dodgy..... but I just watch his videos... I'm not fool enough to give the smooth talking devil any money, unless he actually has something real to sell which I don't think he does.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no strong opinion about Brian Rose. Maybe he is an arrogant waster or a very genuine caring bloke, or some where in the middle. Been waiting for Rose-Icke iv since the minute the last one finished. Cant wait. Come on David tell it like it is.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

London Real are against free speech IMO, they are using youtubes copyright system to stop anyone from uploading Rose/Icke clips, just so they can drive more people to londonreal.tv.. Its not youtube blocking the videos, its Brian Rose.. I can prove it. I have dad 3 videos taken down by londonrealtv, and 10 videos taken down by longstem ltd. They got us 2 copyright strikes too.

 

I have to say, London Real and David Icke are such a strange match.. A few years ago Brian Rose would have been everything that David Hated.. I would be very surprised if Brian Rose was not a freemason of some sort.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by LondonFake
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LondonFake said:

London Real are against free speech IMO,

yes by taking on boaed a guy who is banned everywhere else....🧐

 

2 hours ago, LondonFake said:

 Its not youtube blocking the videos,

????? you mean Icke videos

 

2 hours ago, LondonFake said:

I would be very surprised if Brian Rose was not a freemason of some sort

he has "banker" history,which can raise suspicions 

but the fact that you are pointing that out and not the good thing, (that David Icke speach will be seen by many people,first timers so to speak)

tells so much about your intention and that the truth bothers you very much....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a video like that workout above once, the difference being I was 15 and didn't (couldn't either but wouldn't if I could) share it with the world, a bit cringey imo but made me laugh.

 

He's in great shape though I have to give him that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

????? you mean Icke videos

Yes, If you do not believe me, try upload any 2 minute unedited section of any Rose/Icke interview to youtube. See what happens. 

 

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

tells so much about your intention and that the truth bothers you very much....

I can show tonnes of examples of the ickes lying if you want.. But I expect this account will not last long enough for that. :) 

 

Rose is just using Icke, anyone can see that.

Edited by LondonFake
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

Yes, If you do not believe me, try upload any 2 minute unedited section of any Rose/Icke interview to youtube. See what happens. 

so who deleted DI acc on ytb,fb ect.?

 

2 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

I can show tonnes of examples of the ickes lying if you want.. But I expect this account will not last long enough for that. :

i doube that....but if you say DI deleted his acc

i cannl asume you will post some more lies 

 

your acc will last until you brake the rules of the forum,it is pretty simple 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LondonFake said:

London Real are against free speech IMO, they are using youtubes copyright system to stop anyone from uploading Rose/Icke clips, just so they can drive more people to londonreal.tv.. Its not youtube blocking the videos, its Brian Rose.. I can prove it. I have dad 3 videos taken down by londonrealtv, and 10 videos taken down by longstem ltd. They got us 2 copyright strikes too.

 

I have to say, London Real and David Icke are such a strange match.. A few years ago Brian Rose would have been everything that David Hated.. I would be very surprised if Brian Rose was not a freemason of some sort.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow... I remember when that Icke City of London video was new..... I guess it was about 15 years ago.... 

 

How time flies.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...